Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.
 
HomeFAQCalendarRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Today

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
golf_snowman
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 2851
Join date : 2009-07-16
Age : 44
Location : Dreamland

PostSubject: Re: Today   Tue Feb 22, 2011 10:10 am

andrew-golf wrote:
the blur shaft performs similar to the RIP...

can consider ya!

wahahhahahhaaa

buy la.. den Thurs let me try also!

wahahhahaa

haha....thursday you wil see some familiar clubs in my bags.....haha !!!
Back to top Go down
andrew-golf
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 4972
Join date : 2009-10-20
Location : Always on the fairway

PostSubject: Re: Today   Tue Feb 22, 2011 10:15 am

Hahahaha
Back to top Go down
TheFocalPoint
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 3011
Join date : 2009-10-01

PostSubject: Re: Today   Tue Feb 22, 2011 4:58 pm

And the beauty is in my hands.. Smile smiling from ear to ear..
Back to top Go down
Begbie
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer


Posts : 1330
Join date : 2010-06-04
Age : 38

PostSubject: Re: Today   Tue Feb 22, 2011 5:40 pm

Well done.. !! Par 5 on 2 is now gonna be a regular event...
Back to top Go down
smallhorse
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer


Posts : 146
Join date : 2010-11-03

PostSubject: Re: Today   Tue Feb 22, 2011 6:24 pm

I Blur....

(sorry cannot help it.. bad joke)
Back to top Go down
andrew-golf
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 4972
Join date : 2009-10-20
Location : Always on the fairway

PostSubject: Re: Today   Tue Feb 22, 2011 6:38 pm

TheFocalPoint wrote:
And the beauty is in my hands.. Smile smiling from ear to ear..


Well done bro!


clap clap clap...
Back to top Go down
laybeedlang
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer


Posts : 140
Join date : 2010-01-20
Age : 41
Location : Jurong West

PostSubject: Re: Today   Tue Feb 22, 2011 7:11 pm

TFP, so will you be selling the superfast 3W? Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
TheFocalPoint
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 3011
Join date : 2009-10-01

PostSubject: Re: Today   Tue Feb 22, 2011 7:44 pm

laybeedlang wrote:
TFP, so will you be selling the superfast 3W? Rolling Eyes

Sold already Smile
Back to top Go down
asahi
Course Marshal
Course Marshal


Posts : 10361
Join date : 2009-12-19
Age : 39

PostSubject: Re: Today   Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:54 pm

TheFocalPoint wrote:
And the beauty is in my hands.. Smile smiling from ear to ear..

Enjoy yr new toy! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
shamusan
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 2789
Join date : 2010-05-10
Age : 31
Location : In YOUR fairway...

PostSubject: Re: Today   Tue Feb 22, 2011 10:52 pm

eh, it is available for sale in singapore already?
Back to top Go down
TheFocalPoint
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 3011
Join date : 2009-10-01

PostSubject: Re: Today   Tue Feb 22, 2011 11:13 pm

shamusan wrote:
eh, it is available for sale in singapore already?

Got mine today, so yeah!
Back to top Go down
JonL_TK
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 2668
Join date : 2009-12-23
Age : 35
Location : Pasir Gudang / Singapore

PostSubject: Re: Today   Tue Feb 22, 2011 11:30 pm

TheFocalPoint wrote:
shamusan wrote:
eh, it is available for sale in singapore already?

Got mine today, so yeah!
How much?
Back to top Go down
shamusan
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 2789
Join date : 2010-05-10
Age : 31
Location : In YOUR fairway...

PostSubject: Re: Today   Tue Feb 22, 2011 11:31 pm

frm cathay? how much?
Back to top Go down
TheFocalPoint
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 3011
Join date : 2009-10-01

PostSubject: Re: Today   Wed Feb 23, 2011 12:02 am

Not at liberty to post the price here. I'm sure you understand.
All i can say is that it's very reasonable.
Back to top Go down
JonL_TK
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 2668
Join date : 2009-12-23
Age : 35
Location : Pasir Gudang / Singapore

PostSubject: Re: Today   Wed Feb 23, 2011 12:18 am

TheFocalPoint wrote:
Not at liberty to post the price here. I'm sure you understand.
All i can say is that it's very reasonable.
Sure... But since you have been posting the prices for R11 here already...
Don't see why you're not at liberty to post price here

Back to top Go down
TheFocalPoint
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 3011
Join date : 2009-10-01

PostSubject: Re: Today   Wed Feb 23, 2011 12:23 am

JonL_TK wrote:
TheFocalPoint wrote:
Not at liberty to post the price here. I'm sure you understand.
All i can say is that it's very reasonable.
Sure... But since you have been posting the prices for R11 here already...
Don't see why you're not at liberty to post price here


I can also tell you that Golf House is selling it at $328 after discount, but that's not where I got mine from. Hope that helps. Smile
Back to top Go down
JonL_TK
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 2668
Join date : 2009-12-23
Age : 35
Location : Pasir Gudang / Singapore

PostSubject: Re: Today   Wed Feb 23, 2011 12:25 am

TheFocalPoint wrote:
JonL_TK wrote:
TheFocalPoint wrote:
Not at liberty to post the price here. I'm sure you understand.
All i can say is that it's very reasonable.
Sure... But since you have been posting the prices for R11 here already...
Don't see why you're not at liberty to post price here


I can also tell you that Golf House is selling it at $328 after discount, but that's not where I got mine from. Hope that helps. Smile
Hmmm... Did you get yours from your good friend @ Greenfield?
Back to top Go down
TheFocalPoint
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 3011
Join date : 2009-10-01

PostSubject: Re: Today   Wed Feb 23, 2011 12:26 am

JonL_TK wrote:
TheFocalPoint wrote:
JonL_TK wrote:
TheFocalPoint wrote:
Not at liberty to post the price here. I'm sure you understand.
All i can say is that it's very reasonable.
Sure... But since you have been posting the prices for R11 here already...
Don't see why you're not at liberty to post price here


I can also tell you that Golf House is selling it at $328 after discount, but that's not where I got mine from. Hope that helps. Smile
Hmmm... Did you get yours from your good friend @ Greenfield?
No. But you're most welcome to keep guessing. Smile
Back to top Go down
JonL_TK
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 2668
Join date : 2009-12-23
Age : 35
Location : Pasir Gudang / Singapore

PostSubject: Re: Today   Wed Feb 23, 2011 1:00 pm

Hmmm.... Why cannot say? How about PM?
Since you have already shared the lobang for the Driver... Why not the fairway & hybrid...

Come on... Don't stop there!!! You're on a roll
Spread the love man
Back to top Go down
mowen
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer


Posts : 1471
Join date : 2009-06-19
Age : 39

PostSubject: Re: Today   Wed Feb 23, 2011 2:03 pm

Can u feel the love tonight .. tonight ....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Today   Today at 10:09 pm

Back to top Go down
 
Today
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2
 Similar topics
-
» 1 8" Pioneer bass tube. Free today only.
» Work super crazy today, Thank God for GR
» pics of 84 Tom Harris at Wanganui today
» Broke my Hymen today
» dorchester today

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic :: The Pro Shop :: Golf Equipment-
Jump to:  
Friends of Golf RepublicFriends of Golf RepublicFriends of Golf Republic
Copyright © 2009 Golf Republic. All Rights Reserved.