Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.
 
HomeFAQCalendarRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Golf Clinic by Tendy Golf

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
sunny
Greens Committee Member
Greens Committee Member


Posts : 3575
Join date : 2009-06-17
Age : 41

PostSubject: Golf Clinic by Tendy Golf   Thu Aug 27, 2009 2:48 pm

Dear all,

Our resident golf professional Tendy would be conducting a golf clinic. Here's the details. I'll let the man himself elaborate more on the clinic's agenda.



Registration, please visit the below link.
http://sites.google.com/site/tendygolf/home/registration

Download Registration Form:
http://sites.google.com/site/tendygolf/home/registration/Registrationform.pdf?attredirects=0

Street: 200 turf City Road
Phone: 6591012345
Email: tendytsai@gmail.com

_________________
We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then, is not an act, but a habit.
Back to top Go down
Http://thescarletibis.wordpress.com
mervyntan
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer


Posts : 1499
Join date : 2009-06-20

PostSubject: Re: Golf Clinic by Tendy Golf   Thu Aug 27, 2009 3:05 pm

wah lau.. damn shack leh 9am to 12am... i scared i drop dead...
Back to top Go down
Lamts18
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 2514
Join date : 2009-06-19
Location : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: Golf Clinic by Tendy Golf   Thu Aug 27, 2009 3:08 pm

could be a typo... 9am to 12pm ba... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ssquirrel
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer


Posts : 1368
Join date : 2009-06-19

PostSubject: Re: Golf Clinic by Tendy Golf   Thu Aug 27, 2009 3:14 pm

mervyntan wrote:
wah lau.. damn shack leh 9am to 12am... i scared i drop dead...
WUSS!!! Stick to your hello kitty club gatherings... albino
Serious golfers like our rotorhead would be asking why it's not 24hr clinic...
Back to top Go down
sunny
Greens Committee Member
Greens Committee Member


Posts : 3575
Join date : 2009-06-17
Age : 41

PostSubject: Re: Golf Clinic by Tendy Golf   Thu Aug 27, 2009 3:19 pm

I think it is a 3 hours looking from the rest of the time slots.

There are some members here who are/were students of Tendy. Maybe they can also let us know what they have learnt.

_________________
We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then, is not an act, but a habit.
Back to top Go down
Http://thescarletibis.wordpress.com
Lamts18
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 2514
Join date : 2009-06-19
Location : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: Golf Clinic by Tendy Golf   Thu Aug 27, 2009 3:53 pm

anyone keen to go and try? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mae
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer


Posts : 14
Join date : 2009-08-27

PostSubject: Re: Golf Clinic by Tendy Golf   Thu Aug 27, 2009 4:19 pm

Hi there PEOPLE! YEAH, you are right! It's a typo, it's 9am to 12pm - checked with Tendy. He will be changing it otherwise a lot of other ppl will drop dead. Right Ssquirrel?

I attended his course recently and honestly, his concepts are so simple - really doesn't take half the brain to realise - WHAT? JUST LIKE THAT? And he will also let you throw some swings too on that day. For those who are already players, u can benefit from the power impact section, otherwise I would think clinic level 2 would be more beneficial.

And after knowing his secret system, playing on course makes a great difference, even in talking or understanding eachother on the greens. SERIOUSLY! So the more freinds you have who can talk the same language, the more the merrier!

Knowing Tendy and playing with Tendy on course has given me lots of confidence and improved my overall game technique tremendously. BUT I must warn you - his skills dun come cheap but PAIN PAIN ONE TIME - it's worth it!
Back to top Go down
siaw8
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer


Posts : 945
Join date : 2009-06-19
Age : 36

PostSubject: Re: Golf Clinic by Tendy Golf   Thu Aug 27, 2009 4:23 pm

Sorry huh.. So when and what time is the clinic?
Back to top Go down
missmoon
Greens Committee Member
Greens Committee Member


Posts : 4006
Join date : 2009-06-17
Age : 71
Location : LaLa Land~

PostSubject: Re: Golf Clinic by Tendy Golf   Thu Aug 27, 2009 4:25 pm

Tendy will be putting up details on how to sign up soon.
Back to top Go down
http://www.golfrepublic.org
Mae
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer


Posts : 14
Join date : 2009-08-27

PostSubject: Re: Golf Clinic by Tendy Golf   Thu Aug 27, 2009 4:26 pm

U can go to his face book and there is a link. click on it and register!
Back to top Go down
Duval_S
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer


Posts : 8185
Join date : 2009-06-19

PostSubject: Re: Golf Clinic by Tendy Golf   Thu Aug 27, 2009 4:28 pm

sorry...I read up and down....left and right....but just cant find the venue for the traiing...pls advice.

Pai seh...if I did miss it....too much number crunching today
Back to top Go down
Mae
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer


Posts : 14
Join date : 2009-08-27

PostSubject: Re: Golf Clinic by Tendy Golf   Thu Aug 27, 2009 4:33 pm

Sorry Guys... Poor Tendy - everyday up and down the course... here's the address:

200 Turf Club Road Singapore 287994

It's at TURF CITY, where the old Bukit Timah Race Course is?

The good thing about this place - although a little "rural", is that u get to play on the GRASS.

I will check and see if Sunny can upload the registration form.
Back to top Go down
tendygolf
Golf Professionals
Golf Professionals


Posts : 148
Join date : 2009-08-18
Location : 220 Turf Club Road S288001 (AllStar Golf Range)

PostSubject: Re: Golf Clinic by Tendy Golf   Thu Aug 27, 2009 4:36 pm

Sorry guys, there is a typo error on my brochure. It is a 3 hour session.

It will be an unique and out-of-the-box learning experience that you will bring back. The clinic will emcompass you as a golfer, skills that you enquire, tools that you use and eventually the golf course that you are conquering.

I will not disclose the program details but I encourage for golfers to have an open mind to participate in my events.

Looking forward to your support and particpation!!
Back to top Go down
http://tendygolf.com
tendygolf
Golf Professionals
Golf Professionals


Posts : 148
Join date : 2009-08-18
Location : 220 Turf Club Road S288001 (AllStar Golf Range)

PostSubject: Re: Golf Clinic by Tendy Golf   Thu Aug 27, 2009 4:39 pm

For registration, please visit http://sites.google.com/site/tendygolf/home/registration

Download the form, fill up your particulars and send it across to tendytsai@gmail.com.

There are several schedules that I have set up therefore you can choose on the preferred date and time slot you are available!

For further enquiries, please email to tendytsai@gmail.com

I would also like to thank Sunny from Golf Republic for introducing into the form!

Thank you very much.
Back to top Go down
http://tendygolf.com
missmoon
Greens Committee Member
Greens Committee Member


Posts : 4006
Join date : 2009-06-17
Age : 71
Location : LaLa Land~

PostSubject: Re: Golf Clinic by Tendy Golf   Thu Aug 27, 2009 4:40 pm

Updated contact and registration details (see first post on the thread):

Registration, please visit the below link.
http://sites.google.com/site/tendygolf/home/registration

Download Registration Form:
http://sites.google.com/site/tendygolf/home/registration/Registrationform.pdf?attredirects=0

Street: 200 turf City Road
Phone: 6591012345
Email: tendytsai@gmail.com
Back to top Go down
http://www.golfrepublic.org
redbull
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer


Posts : 109
Join date : 2009-07-12
Age : 27

PostSubject: Re: Golf Clinic by Tendy Golf   Thu Aug 27, 2009 5:34 pm

Mae wrote:
Hi there PEOPLE! YEAH, you are right! It's a typo, it's 9am to 12pm - checked with Tendy. He will be changing it otherwise a lot of other ppl will drop dead. Right Ssquirrel?

I attended his course recently and honestly, his concepts are so simple - really doesn't take half the brain to realise - WHAT? JUST LIKE THAT? And he will also let you throw some swings too on that day. For those who are already players, u can benefit from the power impact section, otherwise I would think clinic level 2 would be more beneficial.

And after knowing his secret system, playing on course makes a great difference, even in talking or understanding eachother on the greens. SERIOUSLY! So the more freinds you have who can talk the same language, the more the merrier!

Knowing Tendy and playing with Tendy on course has given me lots of confidence and improved my overall game technique tremendously. BUT I must warn you - his skills dun come cheap but PAIN PAIN ONE TIME - it's worth it!

TV Media What a Face
Back to top Go down
G_Man
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer


Posts : 437
Join date : 2009-06-27
Age : 41
Location : Singapore. North

PostSubject: Re: Golf Clinic by Tendy Golf   Thu Aug 27, 2009 7:35 pm

Great coach. Doesn't complicate things and gets the results you are after.
In terms of cost, errr... he does charge a fair bit. but its worth it...
Back to top Go down
mUAr_cHEe
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer


Posts : 7236
Join date : 2009-06-19
Location : Sillypore

PostSubject: Re: Golf Clinic by Tendy Golf   Thu Aug 27, 2009 9:04 pm

talk so much... u also go back... Razz
Back to top Go down
redbull
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer


Posts : 109
Join date : 2009-07-12
Age : 27

PostSubject: Re: Golf Clinic by Tendy Golf   Fri Aug 28, 2009 1:14 pm

tendygolf wrote:
Sorry guys, there is a typo error on my brochure. It is a 3 hour session.

It will be an unique and out-of-the-box learning experience that you will bring back. The clinic will emcompass you as a golfer, skills that you enquire, tools that you use and eventually the golf course that you are conquering.

I will not disclose the program details but I encourage for golfers to have an open mind to participate in my events.

Looking forward to your support and particpation!!

RSC caid RSS very good, better than LSS What a Face

what side are you on? What a Face
Back to top Go down
watermyforrest
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 3248
Join date : 2009-07-17
Age : 41
Location : Serangoon Central

PostSubject: Re: Golf Clinic by Tendy Golf   Fri Aug 28, 2009 1:46 pm

whoa Bro... you seem to be whacking people and... how to put this... trying to make people whack each other as well... just like your avatar (cool avatar though) Laughing
Back to top Go down
redbull
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer


Posts : 109
Join date : 2009-07-12
Age : 27

PostSubject: Re: Golf Clinic by Tendy Golf   Fri Aug 28, 2009 1:56 pm

watermyforrest wrote:
whoa Bro... you seem to be whacking people and... how to put this... trying to make people whack each other as well... just like your avatar (cool avatar though) Laughing

if you don't ask, you don't learn.

I want to learn.

What side are you on? left? right? What a Face
Back to top Go down
watermyforrest
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 3248
Join date : 2009-07-17
Age : 41
Location : Serangoon Central

PostSubject: Re: Golf Clinic by Tendy Golf   Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:09 pm

Unofficially right side Very Happy
which side are you?
Back to top Go down
siaw8
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer


Posts : 945
Join date : 2009-06-19
Age : 36

PostSubject: Re: Golf Clinic by Tendy Golf   Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:49 pm

redbull wrote:
watermyforrest wrote:
whoa Bro... you seem to be whacking people and... how to put this... trying to make people whack each other as well... just like your avatar (cool avatar though) Laughing

if you don't ask, you don't learn.

I want to learn.

What side are you on? left? right? What a Face

Bro,

Tendy's style of teaching is very holistic and doesn't complicate things. It will be good if you can attend his workshop. I am sure it will change your view on how golf is played. However, his charges are... abit on the high side... but i think its worth it.. just that i got not much money...
Back to top Go down
sunny
Greens Committee Member
Greens Committee Member


Posts : 3575
Join date : 2009-06-17
Age : 41

PostSubject: Re: Golf Clinic by Tendy Golf   Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:54 pm

think the golf clinic is quite ok price. You could go down and see if his teaching style is suitable.

_________________
We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then, is not an act, but a habit.
Back to top Go down
Http://thescarletibis.wordpress.com
siaw8
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer


Posts : 945
Join date : 2009-06-19
Age : 36

PostSubject: Re: Golf Clinic by Tendy Golf   Fri Aug 28, 2009 4:12 pm

sunny wrote:
think the golf clinic is quite ok price. You could go down and see if his teaching style is suitable.

Oppss... i mean his package is abit on the high side not the clinic... Apologies.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Golf Clinic by Tendy Golf   Today at 8:34 pm

Back to top Go down
 
Golf Clinic by Tendy Golf
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Golf Clinic by Tendy Golf
» Tendy Golf Academy - Tendy Golf Challenge 8 (Ang Pow Special), 3rd Feb 2012
» Tendy Golf Student Alumni
» Tendy Golf Academy - Tendy Golf Challenge 7, 24th August 2011
» Form group for Beginner Golf Lesson at Marina Golf

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic :: Golf Academy :: Tips & Tricks-
Jump to:  
Friends of Golf RepublicFriends of Golf RepublicFriends of Golf Republic
Copyright © 2009 Golf Republic. All Rights Reserved.