Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.
 
HomeFAQCalendarRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 IOI Palm Villa Golf & Country Resort JB

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
callychin
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer


Posts : 18
Join date : 2011-03-21

PostSubject: Re: IOI Palm Villa Golf & Country Resort JB   Fri Apr 08, 2011 2:49 pm

Gray wrote:
callychin wrote:
Special Promotion for Golf Membership is running right now!
2 person join at the same time only RM2,300!!!
Golfing only RM43 nett for everyday include weekend!
What are you waiting for? Cool Cool

But monthly need to pay how much?


there is no more monthly fee, only need to pay a lump sum for it RM2,500 for each membership
Back to top Go down
callychin
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer


Posts : 18
Join date : 2011-03-21

PostSubject: Re: IOI Palm Villa Golf & Country Resort JB   Sat Apr 09, 2011 3:06 pm

Happy Weekend to Everyone!!!!
bringing a good news today!

IOI Palm Villa is running weekday rate on Good Friday ( 22th April 2011 )

You could make a golf booking through email:palmvilla@ioigroup.com or phone booking @ +60197668358

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Gray
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer


Posts : 1270
Join date : 2009-06-20

PostSubject: Re: IOI Palm Villa Golf & Country Resort JB   Sat Apr 09, 2011 4:22 pm

What are the benefits of membership? Cos if its just dollars and cents, then the sums are not very compelling. Each time play still must pay rm43. Thats abt approx rm 30 - 40 off.
Back to top Go down
callychin
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer


Posts : 18
Join date : 2011-03-21

PostSubject: Re: IOI Palm Villa Golf & Country Resort JB   Mon Apr 11, 2011 3:48 pm

Gray wrote:
What are the benefits of membership? Cos if its just dollars and cents, then the sums are not very compelling. Each time play still must pay rm43. Thats abt approx rm 30 - 40 off.

you can get special discount on F&B, spa, proshop and etc~
actually if you play on weekend, it's abt RM180++ off. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Tituman
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 3375
Join date : 2009-10-16
Location : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: IOI Palm Villa Golf & Country Resort JB   Mon Apr 11, 2011 5:06 pm

callychin wrote:
Happy Weekend to Everyone!!!!
bringing a good news today!

IOI Palm Villa is running weekday rate on Good Friday ( 22th April 2011 )

You could make a golf booking through email:palmvilla@ioigroup.com or phone booking @ +60197668358

Thanks!

Wah Cally, I dare not book for 22nd as I am very sure that it will be very crowded on that day. Just between 2 forums, I think it will be crowded already. Not to mention members and walk in golfers...EEEEaaarrhh...Also your Danga Bay promotion will also bring in golfers. Don't oversell untill on that day of 22nd, you get bad feedbacks instead. Just doing some forward thinking here. I could be wrong though. affraid

titu
Back to top Go down
Khorkar
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 2978
Join date : 2009-06-19
Age : 42
Location : Sinkapoh

PostSubject: Re: IOI Palm Villa Golf & Country Resort JB   Mon Apr 11, 2011 6:41 pm

Titu, dont forget about the traffic jam on Thu night and fri morning.. its going to be crazy...

Back to top Go down
callychin
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer


Posts : 18
Join date : 2011-03-21

PostSubject: Re: IOI Palm Villa Golf & Country Resort JB   Thu Apr 14, 2011 3:26 pm

Tituman wrote:
callychin wrote:
Happy Weekend to Everyone!!!!
bringing a good news today!

IOI Palm Villa is running weekday rate on Good Friday ( 22th April 2011 )

You could make a golf booking through email:palmvilla@ioigroup.com or phone booking @ +60197668358

Thanks!

Wah Cally, I dare not book for 22nd as I am very sure that it will be very crowded on that day. Just between 2 forums, I think it will be crowded already. Not to mention members and walk in golfers...EEEEaaarrhh...Also your Danga Bay promotion will also bring in golfers. Don't oversell untill on that day of 22nd, you get bad feedbacks instead. Just doing some forward thinking here. I could be wrong though. affraid

titu


hello hello! Laughing haha~ but then we r running weekday rate, its a very good promotion Very Happy
dont worry. the special promotion is only valid on that danga bay roadshow! Smile

Back to top Go down
callychin
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer


Posts : 18
Join date : 2011-03-21

PostSubject: Re: IOI Palm Villa Golf & Country Resort JB   Thu Apr 14, 2011 3:54 pm

Good Friday is coming~ We are running Weekday Rate!
What are you waiting for...?

Faster come and make a golf booking with IOI Palm Villa Golf & Country Resort! Cool Cool
Back to top Go down
callychin
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer


Posts : 18
Join date : 2011-03-21

PostSubject: Re: IOI Palm Villa Golf & Country Resort JB   Mon Apr 18, 2011 3:48 pm

Hello Golfers,

We are accept SMS booking now~!
It's very convenient!

Faster take out your phone and sms us your booking to +60197668358!

Let's swing away MONDAY BLUE!!!
Cool
Back to top Go down
callychin
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer


Posts : 18
Join date : 2011-03-21

PostSubject: Re: IOI Palm Villa Golf & Country Resort JB   Thu Apr 21, 2011 3:45 pm

Whoohoo~ Cool

Long holiday is coming~~~
another half day to GOOD FRIDAY~~~

FYI, Tee-time for tomorrow morning is fully booked! you could try to walk in see whether got slot or not. But tee-time for afternoon is still available. Come! let's Golf~ Friday Very Happy
Back to top Go down
chanwk
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer


Posts : 70
Join date : 2010-02-28

PostSubject: Re: IOI Palm Villa Golf & Country Resort JB   Fri Apr 22, 2011 2:30 pm

callychin wrote:
Gray wrote:
callychin wrote:
Special Promotion for Golf Membership is running right now!
2 person join at the same time only RM2,300!!!
Golfing only RM43 nett for everyday include weekend!
What are you waiting for? Cool Cool

But monthly need to pay how much?


there is no more monthly fee, only need to pay a lump sum for it RM2,500 for each membership

Is it a term membership?
Back to top Go down
callychin
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer


Posts : 18
Join date : 2011-03-21

PostSubject: Re: IOI Palm Villa Golf & Country Resort JB   Fri Apr 22, 2011 2:58 pm

chanwk wrote:
callychin wrote:
Gray wrote:
callychin wrote:
Special Promotion for Golf Membership is running right now!
2 person join at the same time only RM2,300!!!
Golfing only RM43 nett for everyday include weekend!
What are you waiting for? Cool Cool

But monthly need to pay how much?


there is no more monthly fee, only need to pay a lump sum for it RM2,500 for each membership

Is it a term membership?


yes, it's for 1 year term.
If renew will get RM300 nett discount from RM2500
Pls do not hesitate to call us to get more info. bounce
Back to top Go down
callychin
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer


Posts : 18
Join date : 2011-03-21

PostSubject: Re: IOI Palm Villa Golf & Country Resort JB   Fri Apr 22, 2011 3:05 pm

Hello hello~
It's me again Surprised

FYI, we are running weekend PM rate on 2nd May, Monday
( replacement PH on 1st May,Sunday )


It's Good Friday today!
Happy Holiday!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
zhenxua
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 4638
Join date : 2010-02-11

PostSubject: Re: IOI Palm Villa Golf & Country Resort JB   Fri Apr 22, 2011 5:23 pm

just a feedback, security in the changing room needs to improve
Back to top Go down
asahi
Course Marshal
Course Marshal


Posts : 10361
Join date : 2009-12-19
Age : 39

PostSubject: Re: IOI Palm Villa Golf & Country Resort JB   Fri Apr 22, 2011 6:00 pm

Hi callychin, I would be more blunt. A changing room staff at palm villa was dishonest.
Will pm you with more details thru pm.

Anyway, ppl, if you are golfing, pls dun leave any valuable items e.g car keys, passport, wallet in the locker room. Bring it along to the course with you.
Back to top Go down
zhenxua
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 4638
Join date : 2010-02-11

PostSubject: Re: IOI Palm Villa Golf & Country Resort JB   Fri Apr 22, 2011 8:32 pm

the positive that we took away is rapport between the golfers as we spent more than 2 hours chitchatting at the cafe while waiting for things to be sorted out ...

and voila, 各位观众,见证奇迹的时候到了 Laughing
Back to top Go down
simoner
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer


Posts : 1111
Join date : 2010-09-20

PostSubject: Re: IOI Palm Villa Golf & Country Resort JB   Sat Apr 23, 2011 7:45 am

Anyway, ppl, if you are golfing, pls dun leave any valuable items e.g car keys, passport, wallet in the locker room. Bring it along to the course with you.[/quote]

Bro Asahi,
That's more or less life in Malaysia....
Most of the time, I will leave my passport in the car and bring along keys and wallets.
Better to be safe.
Back to top Go down
klt8144
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer


Posts : 1207
Join date : 2010-07-08

PostSubject: Re: IOI Palm Villa Golf & Country Resort JB   Sat Apr 23, 2011 8:40 am

simoner wrote:
Anyway, ppl, if you are golfing, pls dun leave any valuable items e.g car keys, passport, wallet in the locker room. Bring it along to the course with you.
I agree, this will be always a good practice.

Bro Asahi,
That's more or less life in Malaysia....
Most of the time, I will leave my passport in the car and bring along keys and wallets.
Better to be safe.[/quote]
Back to top Go down
TheFocalPoint
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 3011
Join date : 2009-10-01

PostSubject: Re: IOI Palm Villa Golf & Country Resort JB   Sat Apr 23, 2011 8:47 am

Could i take this opportunity to thank everyone who waited with me throughout the ordeal. I really felt very bad that it was me who had to make everyone wait and end up missing your 'te-kha' lunch.

This ordeal really made me realise what a wonderful bunch of people you guys are. I truly appreciate the fact that all of you waited close to two hours until everything was sorted.
I hope that we all learnt something from this, and I included.

Despite the fact that i did not play very well, I'm still happy that me and asahi managed to scrimp a little RM$ from the titans ZX and klt. Great partnership, bro! Thanks for carrying me through those 'nightmare' holes... Smile

Mizzy (aka Imanez), you are the God of Cool, what with your cigar and pipe in between holes, and i must say you produced some amazing shots when required... Well done, bro..

mloy, er.. all i can say is that if anyone throws money at this crocodile, she'll jump high in the air to grab it... and she did again today.

So despite the post-round ordeal, i declare this another successsful outing, and i pat myself on the back for initiating it all (See Page 1 Post #1) ahahhahahaaa!! Smile

Cheers, and HAppy eASTER, FOLKS!
Back to top Go down
nientsu
Caddy
Caddy


Posts : 3295
Join date : 2009-06-18
Age : 42
Location : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: IOI Palm Villa Golf & Country Resort JB   Sat Apr 23, 2011 8:50 am

Tfp: hope everything is now sorted out.
Back to top Go down
klt8144
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer


Posts : 1207
Join date : 2010-07-08

PostSubject: Re: IOI Palm Villa Golf & Country Resort JB   Sat Apr 23, 2011 12:41 pm

TheFocalPoint wrote:
Could i take this opportunity to thank everyone who waited with me throughout the ordeal. I really felt very bad that it was me who had to make everyone wait and end up missing your 'te-kha' lunch.

This ordeal really made me realise what a wonderful bunch of people you guys are. I truly appreciate the fact that all of you waited close to two hours until everything was sorted.
I hope that we all learnt something from this, and I included.

Despite the fact that i did not play very well, I'm still happy that me and asahi managed to scrimp a little RM$ from the titans ZX and klt. Great partnership, bro! Thanks for carrying me through those 'nightmare' holes... Smile

Mizzy (aka Imanez), you are the God of Cool, what with your cigar and pipe in between holes, and i must say you produced some amazing shots when required... Well done, bro..

mloy, er.. all i can say is that if anyone throws money at this crocodile, she'll jump high in the air to grab it... and she did again today.

So despite the post-round ordeal, i declare this another successsful outing, and i pat myself on the back for initiating it all (See Page 1 Post #1) ahahhahahaaa!! Smile

Cheers, and HAppy eASTER, FOLKS!
We are all glad that the issue resolved,oh... if this were to happen to MLOY,, the whole Palm Villa clubhouse will shake like 10 magnitude earthquake...haha...thanks for the lunch with the powerful request from mloy...

@tfp.. ZX played not at his best and the poor peformance both of us had shown,, we will be back!! its good match...you deserved to win... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
callychin
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer


Posts : 18
Join date : 2011-03-21

PostSubject: Re: IOI Palm Villa Golf & Country Resort JB   Sat Apr 23, 2011 3:46 pm

zhenxua wrote:
just a feedback, security in the changing room needs to improve

Thanks thanks for the feedback!

We are really appreciate of it! Very Happy

And will discuss with the management accordingly!

Smile
Back to top Go down
callychin
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer


Posts : 18
Join date : 2011-03-21

PostSubject: Re: IOI Palm Villa Golf & Country Resort JB   Sat Apr 23, 2011 3:56 pm

Good NEWs!!! Good News!!!

Special promotion for tomorrow morning,
only RM138 per golfer instead of RM228!!! ( limited for 10 filghts only)

Don't miss the chance!
It's only for tomorrow morning!

Fast~~~! Smile

Back to top Go down
zhenxua
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 4638
Join date : 2010-02-11

PostSubject: Re: IOI Palm Villa Golf & Country Resort JB   Sat Apr 23, 2011 6:59 pm

klt8144 wrote:
TheFocalPoint wrote:
Could i take this opportunity to thank everyone who waited with me throughout the ordeal. I really felt very bad that it was me who had to make everyone wait and end up missing your 'te-kha' lunch.

This ordeal really made me realise what a wonderful bunch of people you guys are. I truly appreciate the fact that all of you waited close to two hours until everything was sorted.
I hope that we all learnt something from this, and I included.

Despite the fact that i did not play very well, I'm still happy that me and asahi managed to scrimp a little RM$ from the titans ZX and klt. Great partnership, bro! Thanks for carrying me through those 'nightmare' holes... Smile

Mizzy (aka Imanez), you are the God of Cool, what with your cigar and pipe in between holes, and i must say you produced some amazing shots when required... Well done, bro..

mloy, er.. all i can say is that if anyone throws money at this crocodile, she'll jump high in the air to grab it... and she did again today.

So despite the post-round ordeal, i declare this another successsful outing, and i pat myself on the back for initiating it all (See Page 1 Post #1) ahahhahahaaa!! Smile

Cheers, and HAppy eASTER, FOLKS!
We are all glad that the issue resolved,oh... if this were to happen to MLOY,, the whole Palm Villa clubhouse will shake like 10 magnitude earthquake...haha...thanks for the lunch with the powerful request from mloy...

@tfp.. ZX played not at his best and the poor peformance both of us had shown,, we will be back!! its good match...you deserved to win... Very Happy

I played my best game in many years and still lost to their worst game, maybe I should give up golf ...
Back to top Go down
ChrisD
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 3469
Join date : 2009-11-04
Age : 41
Location : Live beside the King

PostSubject: Re: IOI Palm Villa Golf & Country Resort JB   Sat Apr 23, 2011 9:59 pm

Cally,
Possible to book a flight of 3 for tomorrow am game??
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: IOI Palm Villa Golf & Country Resort JB   Today at 12:26 pm

Back to top Go down
 
IOI Palm Villa Golf & Country Resort JB
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Similar topics
-
» IOI PALM VILLA GOLF & COUNTRY RESORT - Year End Golf Promotions
» IOI Palm Villa Golf & Country Resort
» IOI Palm Villa Golf & Country Resort JB
» Reviews: Legends Golf & Country Resort
» IOI Palm Villa Golf & Country Resort Golf Season Pass Promotion

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic :: The Clubhouse :: Golf Courses and Ranges-
Jump to:  
Friends of Golf RepublicFriends of Golf RepublicFriends of Golf Republic
Copyright © 2009 Golf Republic. All Rights Reserved.