Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.
 
HomeFAQCalendarRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Anwar denies he is man in sex video: changing title to Malaysia boleh

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
golfool2009
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer


Posts : 1313
Join date : 2010-06-14

PostSubject: Anwar denies he is man in sex video: changing title to Malaysia boleh   Mon Mar 21, 2011 11:08 pm

From thestar.com.my: Earlier Monday, newsmen were shown a 22-minute video, showing a man resembling Anwar having sex with a woman, by a man who identified himself only as Datuk T

Reading this, there are so many questions i want to ask:
1. After all the allegations of Anwar banging his male political aide, they're saying he's now banging foreign female pros? Make up your mind guys....next, sheep will be involved

2. When was it legal in MY to invite people to hotel rooms and hold viewings of sex videos? I've been watching such artistic films in the privacy of my own home but if i knew this was ok...

3. If we got rid of all the politicians guilty of immoral sexual conduct, the country would be run by.....hmm, look right, look left...who's left?

4. For such a "religious and moral nation" (please read that in a heavy nasal, sarcastic tone), can we please have newspapers where my nieces and nephews still living there don't have to read about sem*n, ana_ cavities and sex videos on a daily basis? There's stuff in there that would make a grown man blush much less children....

5. And when will we all come our senses and settle all differences over a round of golf, with no strokes given to anybody?


Finally, my advise to Anwar is that the last M'sian politician who admitted being caught taped in a sex video was promoted to the top spot....so unless the guy in the video had a small putter, or the woman was really fantasia ugly..........just admit to it, sir and enjoy the benefits......!!!!!!


Last edited by golfool2009 on Thu Mar 31, 2011 8:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Technospaz
Advisor
Advisor


Posts : 15650
Join date : 2009-06-18
Age : 41
Location : Typically OOB

PostSubject: Re: Anwar denies he is man in sex video: changing title to Malaysia boleh   Tue Mar 22, 2011 8:02 am

golfool2009 wrote:
From thestar.com.my: Earlier Monday, newsmen were shown a 22-minute video, showing a man resembling Anwar having sex with a woman, by a man who identified himself only as Datuk T

Reading this, there are so many questions i want to ask:
1. After all the allegations of Anwar banging his male political aide, they're saying he's now banging foreign female pros? Make up your mind guys....next, sheep will be involved

That's a baaa.. baaa... baaad plan.

golfool2009 wrote:
2. When was it legal in MY to invite people to hotel rooms and hold viewings of sex videos? I've been watching such artistic films in the privacy of my own home but if i knew this was ok...

It's not legal, just as your artistic films. But in situations like these, the scandal is what gets the people talking, not the legality of the video.

golfool2009 wrote:
3. If we got rid of all the politicians guilty of immoral sexual conduct, the country would be run by.....hmm, look right, look left...who's left?

Sheep?

golfool2009 wrote:
4. For such a "religious and moral nation" (please read that in a heavy nasal, sarcastic tone), can we please have newspapers where my nieces and nephews still living there don't have to read about sem*n, ana_ cavities and sex videos on a daily basis? There's stuff in there that would make a grown man blush much less children....

I totally agree. There's almost as much adult-type rubbish in the Malaysian press as there is in your daily chores. Then again, sex sells.

golfool2009 wrote:
5. And when will we all come our senses and settle all differences over a round of golf, with no strokes given to anybody?

Oh... look who should be taken behind the shed and spanked now? Razz

golfool2009 wrote:
Finally, my advise to Anwar is that the last M'sian politician who admitted being caught taped in a sex video was promoted to the top spot....so unless the guy in the video had a small putter, or the woman was really fantasia ugly..........just admit to it, sir and enjoy the benefits......!!!!!!

Best. Advice. Today.

_________________
Clearing my Storeroom of golfing goodies. Please help support Smile

"A ball will always come to rest halfway down a hill, unless there is sand or water at the bottom." Henry Beard
Back to top Go down
duffader
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer


Posts : 5599
Join date : 2010-01-28

PostSubject: Re: Anwar denies he is man in sex video: changing title to Malaysia boleh   Tue Mar 22, 2011 8:46 am

Malaysia Truly asia...... Smile
Back to top Go down
Duval_S
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer


Posts : 8185
Join date : 2009-06-19

PostSubject: Re: Anwar denies he is man in sex video: changing title to Malaysia boleh   Tue Mar 22, 2011 8:47 am

Freaking joke...to have front page with the word 'S#m#n' .....

can someone pls tell the top guy to hire some PR folks to contain this...
Back to top Go down
golfool2009
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer


Posts : 1313
Join date : 2010-06-14

PostSubject: Re: Anwar denies he is man in sex video: changing title to Malaysia boleh   Tue Mar 22, 2011 8:51 am

duffader wrote:
Malaysia Truly asia...... Smile

It should be...."Malaysia, for your pleasure".....since everyone there seems to be having so much fun....where do i sign up?
Back to top Go down
asahi
Course Marshal
Course Marshal


Posts : 10361
Join date : 2009-12-19
Age : 39

PostSubject: Re: Anwar denies he is man in sex video: changing title to Malaysia boleh   Tue Mar 22, 2011 8:52 am

Guys, I am sorry but had been holding this back for a while.

Malaysia boleh!
Back to top Go down
duffader
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer


Posts : 5599
Join date : 2010-01-28

PostSubject: Re: Anwar denies he is man in sex video: changing title to Malaysia boleh   Tue Mar 22, 2011 8:54 am

golfool2009 wrote:
duffader wrote:
Malaysia Truly asia...... Smile

It should be...."Malaysia, for your pleasure".....since everyone there seems to be having so much fun....where do i sign up?

I just wonder whether is it safe to stay in any of the hotels in malaysia anymore. Seems like there is a very big studio with controls over alot of webcames in various hotels.
Back to top Go down
golfool2009
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer


Posts : 1313
Join date : 2010-06-14

PostSubject: Re: Anwar denies he is man in sex video: changing title to Malaysia boleh   Tue Mar 22, 2011 9:07 am

duffader wrote:
golfool2009 wrote:
duffader wrote:
Malaysia Truly asia...... Smile

It should be...."Malaysia, for your pleasure".....since everyone there seems to be having so much fun....where do i sign up?

I just wonder whether is it safe to stay in any of the hotels in malaysia anymore. Seems like there is a very big studio with controls over alot of webcames in various hotels.

Duffy, mate...just tell me the time and date, i'll get the tape for you....it'll just be between me, you and anwar.....which hotel, ah????? ROFL


Last edited by golfool2009 on Tue Mar 22, 2011 9:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Duval_S
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer


Posts : 8185
Join date : 2009-06-19

PostSubject: Re: Anwar denies he is man in sex video: changing title to Malaysia boleh   Tue Mar 22, 2011 9:08 am

the solution is not to go chiong-session with politician .....


so GF, when you free?? hahahahahahaha
Back to top Go down
duffader
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer


Posts : 5599
Join date : 2010-01-28

PostSubject: Re: Anwar denies he is man in sex video: changing title to Malaysia boleh   Tue Mar 22, 2011 11:09 am

golfool2009 wrote:
duffader wrote:
golfool2009 wrote:
duffader wrote:
Malaysia Truly asia...... Smile

It should be...."Malaysia, for your pleasure".....since everyone there seems to be having so much fun....where do i sign up?

I just wonder whether is it safe to stay in any of the hotels in malaysia anymore. Seems like there is a very big studio with controls over alot of webcames in various hotels.

Duffy, mate...just tell me the time and date, i'll get the tape for you....it'll just be between me, you and anwar.....which hotel, ah????? ROFL

hahahhaha.... luckily i have the luxury of staying at my friend's chalet on the water at the legend in PD everytime i am there..... Ultra big bed, Ultra big toilet, and sea view. Smile
Back to top Go down
S70B
Course Marshal
Course Marshal


Posts : 5118
Join date : 2009-06-18
Location : Home sweat home...

PostSubject: Re: Anwar denies he is man in sex video: changing title to Malaysia boleh   Tue Mar 22, 2011 11:17 am

I think if Anwar admits to it, then it will make MM look like a fool. MM - Mahathir Mohd that is who keeps claiming that he commited sodomy or watever.

Then the 'Doctor' can change the title of his book to 'Soft Lies'. Makes it more accurate.

OT: Duffy, a seaview is good but not in today's circumstances. I will take Capt's kangtow anyday which is just next to RSGC. Razz

_________________
Stay Thirsty My Friends...
Back to top Go down
duffader
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer


Posts : 5599
Join date : 2010-01-28

PostSubject: Re: Anwar denies he is man in sex video: changing title to Malaysia boleh   Tue Mar 22, 2011 12:03 pm

S70B wrote:

OT: Duffy, a seaview is good but not in today's circumstances. I will take Capt's kangtow anyday which is just next to RSGC. Razz

Printed Circuit Board... dun remind me can? Razz
Back to top Go down
Khorkar
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 2978
Join date : 2009-06-19
Age : 42
Location : Sinkapoh

PostSubject: Re: Anwar denies he is man in sex video: changing title to Malaysia boleh   Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:12 am

Back to top Go down
Master
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer


Posts : 554
Join date : 2011-02-10

PostSubject: Re: Anwar denies he is man in sex video: changing title to Malaysia boleh   Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:18 am

HAHAHAAH this above comic damn funny
Back to top Go down
Agumon
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer


Posts : 1071
Join date : 2009-09-08
Location : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: Anwar denies he is man in sex video: changing title to Malaysia boleh   Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:22 am

reminds me of G .. lol!
Back to top Go down
Khorkar
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 2978
Join date : 2009-06-19
Age : 42
Location : Sinkapoh

PostSubject: Re: Anwar denies he is man in sex video: changing title to Malaysia boleh   Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:30 am

This one is right on target to the groin!!... ha ha ha...

Back to top Go down
golfool2009
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer


Posts : 1313
Join date : 2010-06-14

PostSubject: Re: Anwar denies he is man in sex video: changing title to Malaysia boleh   Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:33 am

To add some context, VK in the first panel refers to an explosive video clip that allegedly shows senior lawyer VK Lingam in a phone conversation, purportedly with current Chief Justice Ahmad Fairuz Sheikh Abdul Halim, allegedly fixing the appointment of ‘friendly’ senior judges. The courts decided there was no case to answer to.

http://www.malaysianbar.org.my/bar_news/berita_badan_peguam/video_links_cj_to_appointment_fixing_scandal.html

On a separate note, just started reading Hard Truths and am impressed by MM's thought process and sense of paranoia...as they say, only the paranoid survive....my next book will be a work of fiction, Doctor in the House....but seriously, must always understand both sides....having read Mahatir's biography, Malaysian Maverick or something, (note: it's not an autobiography and contained some interesting allegations as well..plus all the political mechanisms used by Mahatir to stay in power).....i must say that he's a pretty remarkable fellow too as all leaders are.....the only problem with his autobiography is that is revisionist history....


Last edited by golfool2009 on Mon Mar 28, 2011 11:07 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Khorkar
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 2978
Join date : 2009-06-19
Age : 42
Location : Sinkapoh

PostSubject: Re: Anwar denies he is man in sex video: changing title to Malaysia boleh   Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:37 am

That is probably one of the most famous figure of speech in malaysia...

I wonder if I can use it in the office ...
Back to top Go down
DGman
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer


Posts : 6384
Join date : 2009-06-18

PostSubject: Re: Anwar denies he is man in sex video: changing title to Malaysia boleh   Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:54 am

you mean...

ah...correct correct...ah correct correct.

ah...correct correct...ah correct correct.

ah...correct correct...ah correct correct.

ah...correct correct...ah correct correct.

ah...correct correct...ah correct correct.

ah...correct correct...ah correct correct.

ah...correct correct...ah correct correct.

ah...correct correct...ah correct correct.

ah...correct correct...ah correct correct.

ah...correct correct...ah correct correct.

ah...correct correct...ah correct correct.

ah...correct correct...ah correct correct.

this can be used in golf business effectively...

golfer ask coach if he should change swing...

golfer ask coach if he is on plane...

golfer ask sales assistant if he needs to buy new equipment...

golfer ask betting kaki if he is aiming at the right place when he is clearly aiming at the forested OB area.

DGman
Back to top Go down
http://www.bigfishes.com
Khorkar
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 2978
Join date : 2009-06-19
Age : 42
Location : Sinkapoh

PostSubject: Re: Anwar denies he is man in sex video: changing title to Malaysia boleh   Wed Mar 30, 2011 1:41 pm

Very cute.....

Back to top Go down
golfool2009
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer


Posts : 1313
Join date : 2010-06-14

PostSubject: Re: Anwar denies he is man in sex video: changing title to Malaysia boleh   Thu Mar 31, 2011 8:44 am

I thought it best that I just update one topic on our crazy and irrepressible neighbours up north (my hometown by the way). Khorkar, looks like you are a Malaysiakini.com subsrciber so please feel free to add on here.....the cartoons are very spot on!!!!!

In today's news, "1st M'sian gay film makes RM1m in 5 days"....it's called Dalam Botol or directly translated as In the Bottle?!?!?!!!!!!! The film tells the story of a man who gets a sex change operation to satisfy his male lover.......

What's next? The first 3D gay porn movie to rival Sex and Zen: Extreme Ecstacy?

Malaysia Boleh!!!!
Back to top Go down
Casey KC
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer


Posts : 37
Join date : 2011-03-30

PostSubject: Re: Anwar denies he is man in sex video: changing title to Malaysia boleh   Thu Mar 31, 2011 8:54 am

sometimes u wonder y malaysian politics so convoluted. anwar only wat, y so much efforts to incriminate him??
Back to top Go down
golfool2009
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer


Posts : 1313
Join date : 2010-06-14

PostSubject: Re: Anwar denies he is man in sex video: changing title to Malaysia boleh   Wed Apr 06, 2011 2:02 pm

"A Customs officer being investigated by the MACC for graft involving unpaid taxes is believed to have fallen to his death from the 3rd floor of the MACC Building in Jalan Cochrane on Wednesday morning".

This is after the high profile case of a political aide found dead on in 2009 on the 5th floor corridor of Plaza Masalam, Shah Alam, after giving his statement to the Selangor MACC office, located on the 14th floor.

When the hell will MACC (Malaysian Anti-Corruption Commission) start bolting these damn windows!!!!!!


Back to top Go down
Tituman
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 3375
Join date : 2009-10-16
Location : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: Anwar denies he is man in sex video: changing title to Malaysia boleh   Wed Apr 06, 2011 6:51 pm

[quote="duffader"]
golfool2009 wrote:
duffader wrote:
golfool2009 wrote:
duffader wrote:
Malaysia Truly asia...... Smile

It should be...."Malaysia, for your pleasure".....since everyone there seems to be having so much fun....where do i sign up?

I just wonder whether is it safe to stay in any of the hotels in malaysia anymore. Seems like there is a very big studio with controls over alot of webcames in various hotels.

Duffy, mate...just tell me the time and date, i'll get the tape for you....it'll just be between me, you and anwar.....which hotel, ah????? ROFL

hahahhaha.... luckily i have the luxury of staying at my friend's chalet on the water at the legend in PD everytime i am there..... Ultra big bed, Ultra big toilet, and sea view...also a view into the next room where an orgy is taking place at the same time. Where to find ah.... lol!
Back to top Go down
Khorkar
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 2978
Join date : 2009-06-19
Age : 42
Location : Sinkapoh

PostSubject: Re: Anwar denies he is man in sex video: changing title to Malaysia boleh   Wed Apr 06, 2011 7:02 pm

golfool2009 wrote:
"A Customs officer being investigated by the MACC for graft involving unpaid taxes is believed to have fallen to his death from the 3rd floor of the MACC Building in Jalan Cochrane on Wednesday morning".

This is after the high profile case of a political aide found dead on in 2009 on the 5th floor corridor of Plaza Masalam, Shah Alam, after giving his statement to the Selangor MACC office, located on the 14th floor.

When the hell will MACC (Malaysian Anti-Corruption Commission) start bolting these damn windows!!!!!!



Dont think they will bolt the windows......coz, then they cant throw people out anymore... Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Anwar denies he is man in sex video: changing title to Malaysia boleh   Today at 4:26 am

Back to top Go down
 
Anwar denies he is man in sex video: changing title to Malaysia boleh
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Brilliant spoof video from Djokovic!
» VIDEO SHOWING HOW TO FILLET DIFFERENT SPECIES OF FISH
» does changing the rear drive change the odometer signal?
» Changing rod bearings
» FCUM live streaming video

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic :: The 19th Hole :: Lounge-
Jump to:  
Friends of Golf RepublicFriends of Golf RepublicFriends of Golf Republic
Copyright © 2009 Golf Republic. All Rights Reserved.