Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeFAQCalendarRegisterLog in

Share | 

Anwar denies he is man in sex video: changing title to Malaysia boleh

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
golfool2009
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Anwar denies he is man in sex video: changing title to Malaysia boleh   Tue Aug 23, 2011 11:49 pm

More headlines from thestar.com.my:

"Sodomy II: Doctor tells court he found Saiful’s anus healthy"

Back to top Go down
freedrop
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Anwar denies he is man in sex video: changing title to Malaysia boleh   Wed Aug 24, 2011 7:09 am

This will give you the background why UMNO is going after Anwar until he is completely destroyed :

http://www.malaysia-chronicle.com/index.php?option=com_k2&view=item&id=18113:malott-drops-a-bombshell-a-secret-pact-between-najib-and-anwar&Itemid=2
Back to top Go down
golfool2009
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Anwar denies he is man in sex video: changing title to Malaysia boleh   Wed Aug 24, 2011 8:42 am

I think this is a huge joke...surely, they don't have to print this stuff in the papers...they could have said, "Doctor finds no evidence that Saiful was assaulted"......i mean i never found out what sodomy meant until i started playing golf and was sodomised regularly on the course.. which continues until this day.......
Back to top Go down
golfool2009
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Anwar denies he is man in sex video: changing title to Malaysia boleh   Wed Aug 24, 2011 8:53 am

From today's paper:

Sodomy II: Semen can’t be used as evidence, court told
KUALA LUMPUR: A forensic pathologist contended that semen specimens taken from Mohd Saiful Bukhari Azlan's anus could not be used as evidence in the Datuk Seri Anwar Ibrahim sodomy trial because they had “deteriorated”.

On top of the top notch education that my nephews and nieces are getting, the newspapers are helping them expand their vocabulary for free.....excellent......!!!
Back to top Go down
Duval_S
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Anwar denies he is man in sex video: changing title to Malaysia boleh   Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:01 am

Freaking ridiculous....makes Hollywood sound so kiddy

BTW, Bro GF......noticed you had included 3wd liao ....great....guess you will have to spend more time waiting for front flt to clear for par 5.
Back to top Go down
Khorkar
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Anwar denies he is man in sex video: changing title to Malaysia boleh   Fri Aug 26, 2011 12:24 am

Is this a big joke or what? Basic DNA profiling all done wrongly and they say that its implicates a person... My god, how competent are they. A freaking joke ar...

-----------

KUALA LUMPUR, Aug 25 — A local scientist had flubbed a crucial DNA profiling test that the prosecution had used to link Datuk Seri Anwar Ibrahim to a charge of sodomising his former aide, an Australian DNA expert told the High Court today.

The defence team’s fourth witness, Dr Brian McDonald, said government chemist Nor Aidora Saedon had made a major miscalculation in her test that had led to Anwar being wrongly marked as “Male Y” whose DNA profile was allegedly found in complainant Mohd Saiful Bukhari Azlan’s anus.

“What you have is evidence of a mixture of profiles. She reported them as a single profile,” Dr McDonald told the court.

He said she had messed up a fundamental guideline on how to perform the DNA profiling test, which gave her the wrong reading.

The opposition leader’s sodomy trial was given an indepth review of DNA analysis, including a deeply detailed explanation of how to mark and read the results.

“If these were tests done in school, she’d have failed them,” he told an amused court.

Anwar’s defence team had back in February this year, argued there were multiple DNA profiles on a “Good Morning” towel — a key evidence exhibit in the Sodomy II trial — given to the 64-year-old grandfather during his overnight lock-up three years ago, when he was arrested for sodomising Saiful.

Defence lawyer Ramkarpal Singh Deo had then said that based on an electropharogram test done by Nor Aidora on the towel, graph results showed that there were two DNA profiles — that of “Male Y” and that of an unknown DNA profile.

She had already testified on February 23 that the DNA profiles found on the said items matched that of an unknown “Male Y”, whose sperm extracts had been found in Saiful’s anus.

Ramkarpal said the “mixture” would have pointed out to another person’s DNA which would have contaminated the profile.

She appeared visibly annoyed when Ramkarpal accused her and her work mates in the Chemistry Department of possibly contaminating the evidence samples.

“There is no contamination by my staff or anyone else. It’s a single profile as reported,” Nor Aidora had said then.

She also maintained that despite not following standard guidelines in conducting the tests, protocol had been observed based on methods adopted by her department.

The trial will resume tomorrow with the Australian back in the witness box.
Back to top Go down
frankie
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Anwar denies he is man in sex video: changing title to Malaysia boleh   Fri Aug 26, 2011 3:20 am

golfool2009 wrote:
From today's paper:

Sodomy II: Semen can’t be used as evidence, court told
KUALA LUMPUR: A forensic pathologist contended that semen specimens taken from Mohd Saiful Bukhari Azlan's anus could not be used as evidence in the Datuk Seri Anwar Ibrahim sodomy trial because they had “deteriorated”.

On top of the top notch education that my nephews and nieces are getting, the newspapers are helping them expand their vocabulary for free.....excellent......!!!

semen can't be used! then they will use cement! Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anwar denies he is man in sex video: changing title to Malaysia boleh   Today at 12:06 pm

Back to top Go down

Anwar denies he is man in sex video: changing title to Malaysia boleh
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2