Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.
 
HomeFAQCalendarRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 The 184 Massacre

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
pushslice
Caddy
Caddy


Posts : 5606
Join date : 2009-12-26

PostSubject: Re: The 184 Massacre   Wed Apr 13, 2011 5:09 pm

wah lau, how can I top practicing on the course with a coach?

Need to call my family's shaman back home.
Back to top Go down
shamusan
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 2789
Join date : 2010-05-10
Age : 31
Location : In YOUR fairway...

PostSubject: Re: The 184 Massacre   Wed Apr 13, 2011 5:22 pm

shaman? you realize that the first 4 letters spell SHAM!!! tongue
Back to top Go down
zhenxua
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 4638
Join date : 2010-02-11

PostSubject: Re: The 184 Massacre   Wed Apr 13, 2011 5:22 pm

PS, please follow the procedure below:
1) go to the nearest ATM
2) withdraw $500
3) keep the money until Monday
Back to top Go down
pushslice
Caddy
Caddy


Posts : 5606
Join date : 2009-12-26

PostSubject: Re: The 184 Massacre   Wed Apr 13, 2011 5:28 pm

die already Laughing

i'm starting maggie mee diet tomorrow


Last edited by pushslice on Wed Apr 13, 2011 5:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
4dtoto
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 3623
Join date : 2009-06-22
Age : 45
Location : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: The 184 Massacre   Wed Apr 13, 2011 5:29 pm

hahahahaha...maybe add one more, prepare marker pen to sign notes
Back to top Go down
golfool2009
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer


Posts : 1313
Join date : 2010-06-14

PostSubject: Re: The 184 Massacre   Wed Apr 13, 2011 5:36 pm

duffader wrote:

I am ok for anything.. but not too big. I dun wear ties to work.... hehhee... thinking of 10-10-20 auto press after 2 up. But then again, since i am the host, you guys decide.

Truelah...towkays normally make the worker bees wear ties...haha....

Auto press on both 9s and overall right? OKlah, I play level with you to test myself....
Back to top Go down
pushslice
Caddy
Caddy


Posts : 5606
Join date : 2009-12-26

PostSubject: Re: The 184 Massacre   Wed Apr 13, 2011 5:44 pm

i got special deal from duffy since we go way back from Warren Golf Academy days cheers

Sham, I know you like red meat. Shall we play for a nice steak? Pietra Santa? Prive?
Back to top Go down
mowen
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer


Posts : 1471
Join date : 2009-06-19
Age : 39

PostSubject: Re: The 184 Massacre   Wed Apr 13, 2011 5:57 pm

4dtoto wrote:
hahahahaha...maybe add one more, prepare marker pen to sign notes

Embarassed
Back to top Go down
and68low
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer


Posts : 915
Join date : 2009-11-20
Age : 56
Location : bukit

PostSubject: Re: The 184 Massacre   Wed Apr 13, 2011 6:03 pm

golfool2009 wrote:
duffader wrote:

I am ok for anything.. but not too big. I dun wear ties to work.... hehhee... thinking of 10-10-20 auto press after 2 up. But then again, since i am the host, you guys decide.

Truelah...towkays normally make the worker bees wear ties...haha....

Auto press on both 9s and overall right? OKlah, I play level with you to test myself....

Just cannot help but kaypoh.... must auto buy for the game also if one is down 2-1 or 3-2 to go .
Back to top Go down
shamusan
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 2789
Join date : 2010-05-10
Age : 31
Location : In YOUR fairway...

PostSubject: Re: The 184 Massacre   Wed Apr 13, 2011 6:19 pm

pushslice wrote:
i got special deal from duffy since we go way back from Warren Golf Academy days cheers

Sham, I know you like red meat. Shall we play for a nice steak? Pietra Santa? Prive?

done deal... but can i bring my shifu along... i think its only fair that he shares in my spoils (if i win) or share the bill!!!
Back to top Go down
golfool2009
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer


Posts : 1313
Join date : 2010-06-14

PostSubject: Re: The 184 Massacre   Wed Apr 13, 2011 7:03 pm

and68low wrote:
golfool2009 wrote:
duffader wrote:

I am ok for anything.. but not too big. I dun wear ties to work.... hehhee... thinking of 10-10-20 auto press after 2 up. But then again, since i am the host, you guys decide.

Truelah...towkays normally make the worker bees wear ties...haha....

Auto press on both 9s and overall right? OKlah, I play level with you to test myself....

Just cannot help but kaypoh.... must auto buy for the game also if one is down 2-1 or 3-2 to go .

Of course, but you are being too kind to me..... the reality is that it will probably play out this way:
9 and 8 - duffy up $20
4 and 3 - duffy up $40
1up - duffy up $60 on match alone not counting the presses on both 9s
Back to top Go down
duffader
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer


Posts : 5599
Join date : 2010-01-28

PostSubject: Re: The 184 Massacre   Wed Apr 13, 2011 7:56 pm

golfool2009 wrote:
and68low wrote:
golfool2009 wrote:
duffader wrote:

I am ok for anything.. but not too big. I dun wear ties to work.... hehhee... thinking of 10-10-20 auto press after 2 up. But then again, since i am the host, you guys decide.

Truelah...towkays normally make the worker bees wear ties...haha....

Auto press on both 9s and overall right? OKlah, I play level with you to test myself....

Just cannot help but kaypoh.... must auto buy for the game also if one is down 2-1 or 3-2 to go .

Of course, but you are being too kind to me..... the reality is that it will probably play out this way:
9 and 8 - duffy up $20
4 and 3 - duffy up $40
1up - duffy up $60 on match alone not counting the presses on both 9s

I am actually confuse about the new game and autopress thingy leh. Cos I hardly play this system. Anybody care to explain?
Back to top Go down
slinger
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer


Posts : 5692
Join date : 2009-06-19
Age : 47
Location : Wild Wild West

PostSubject: Re: The 184 Massacre   Wed Apr 13, 2011 7:59 pm

U play this Sunday, then I explain slowly to u lor......
Back to top Go down
duffader
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer


Posts : 5599
Join date : 2010-01-28

PostSubject: Re: The 184 Massacre   Wed Apr 13, 2011 8:21 pm

I give u a better option. MC says he feels like playing on Sunday.
Back to top Go down
duffader
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer


Posts : 5599
Join date : 2010-01-28

PostSubject: Re: The 184 Massacre   Sat Apr 16, 2011 6:35 am

Ok, able to have a game at Warren yesterday. Glad to say.... The greens are back. Firm and fast. Witness a few 2nd putts which are longer than the first putt. And we were playing at 7.30am yesterday. Afternoon conditions will be super duper different when the greens are dryer hence faster, plus the wind! Hopefully, we can finish the round on Monday!
Back to top Go down
pushslice
Caddy
Caddy


Posts : 5606
Join date : 2009-12-26

PostSubject: Re: The 184 Massacre   Sat Apr 16, 2011 7:30 am

Just read the 101 guide again...everytime there are hazards on my usual landing spot at 210-230. greens are tough enough to pick your aproach spots let alone hitting it from bunkers 170m away. I sure will have to scramble.

Today i will play par 3. Tomorrow i do some chipping and pitching again. Tonite go atm. Monday i snake Laughing

Sham, ofcoz tendy's welcome but he's on you lor, Im taking DGman. Owe him a nice steak too. We talk abt strokes off line Laughing
Back to top Go down
duffader
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer


Posts : 5599
Join date : 2010-01-28

PostSubject: Re: The 184 Massacre   Sat Apr 16, 2011 7:58 am

pushslice wrote:
Just read the 101 guide again...everytime there are hazards on my usual landing spot at 210-230. greens are tough enough to pick your aproach spots let alone hitting it from bunkers 170m away. I sure will have to scramble.

Today i will play par 3. Tomorrow i do some chipping and pitching again. Tonite go atm. Monday i snake Laughing

Sham, ofcoz tendy's welcome but he's on you lor, Im taking DGman. Owe him a nice steak too. We talk abt strokes off line Laughing

PS, please rest assure that I will show you around the course to make it an enjoyable session. Your Tee shots are around the same as mine so no worries. To tackle warren, you need to have a strong 2nd shot with distances of 140m-180m. And its always good to play short of the hole, play over the greens, and i wish you all the luck chipping from the thick rough on the back of the greens.

I think most of the par 3s, we will be playing near the white pin as the blue tee boxes are still under repair yesterday.
Back to top Go down
golfool2009
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer


Posts : 1313
Join date : 2010-06-14

PostSubject: Re: The 184 Massacre   Sat Apr 16, 2011 10:30 am

Holy cow!!! If you guys are driving 220-230m and still facing second shots 0f 140-180m, I'm dead....can i tee up my ball again for second shot to even up the game a little bit?????
Back to top Go down
mowen
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer


Posts : 1471
Join date : 2009-06-19
Age : 39

PostSubject: Re: The 184 Massacre   Sat Apr 16, 2011 10:41 am

Now u know why duffy like to bully short hitters like us at warren ..

I was trashed by him in warren .. I trying to avoid warren these days ...

One day u should come to keppel .. course tight .. advantage to ur straight golf shots .. Smile

Back to top Go down
and68low
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer


Posts : 915
Join date : 2009-11-20
Age : 56
Location : bukit

PostSubject: Re: The 184 Massacre   Sat Apr 16, 2011 11:04 am

mowen wrote:
Now u know why duffy like to bully short hitters like us at warren ..

I was trashed by him in warren .. I trying to avoid warren these days ...

One day u should come to keppel .. course tight .. advantage to ur straight golf shots .. Smile


DO Remember to invite me to keppel also !
Back to top Go down
duffader
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer


Posts : 5599
Join date : 2010-01-28

PostSubject: Re: The 184 Massacre   Sat Apr 16, 2011 11:05 am

mowen wrote:
Now u know why duffy like to bully short hitters like us at warren ..

I was trashed by him in warren .. I trying to avoid warren these days ...

One day u should come to keppel .. course tight .. advantage to ur straight golf shots .. Smile


Play keppel, you will need to play with the Div A champion. So GF... think twice....
Back to top Go down
mowen
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer


Posts : 1471
Join date : 2009-06-19
Age : 39

PostSubject: Re: The 184 Massacre   Sat Apr 16, 2011 11:20 am

and68low wrote:
mowen wrote:
Now u know why duffy like to bully short hitters like us at warren ..

I was trashed by him in warren .. I trying to avoid warren these days ...

One day u should come to keppel .. course tight .. advantage to ur straight golf shots .. Smile


DO Remember to invite me to keppel also !

放过我好吗
Back to top Go down
and68low
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer


Posts : 915
Join date : 2009-11-20
Age : 56
Location : bukit

PostSubject: Re: The 184 Massacre   Sat Apr 16, 2011 11:38 am

mowen wrote:
and68low wrote:
mowen wrote:
Now u know why duffy like to bully short hitters like us at warren ..

I was trashed by him in warren .. I trying to avoid warren these days ...

One day u should come to keppel .. course tight .. advantage to ur straight golf shots .. Smile


DO Remember to invite me to keppel also !

放过我好吗

not aiming for you leh, just always admire your never say die attitude !
Back to top Go down
slinger
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer


Posts : 5692
Join date : 2009-06-19
Age : 47
Location : Wild Wild West

PostSubject: Re: The 184 Massacre   Sat Apr 16, 2011 11:53 am

and68low wrote:
mowen wrote:
Now u know why duffy like to bully short hitters like us at warren ..

I was trashed by him in warren .. I trying to avoid warren these days ...

One day u should come to keppel .. course tight .. advantage to ur straight golf shots .. Smile


DO Remember to invite me to keppel also !


i also want play keppel...... dun forget me hor


Last edited by slinger on Sat Apr 16, 2011 11:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
mowen
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer


Posts : 1471
Join date : 2009-06-19
Age : 39

PostSubject: Re: The 184 Massacre   Sat Apr 16, 2011 11:55 am

ok la .. when rexy come back

Reunion .. $3 cut throat ...

hahahahahah
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: The 184 Massacre   Today at 10:31 am

Back to top Go down
 
The 184 Massacre
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Similar topics
-
» The 184 Massacre
» Sabu vs Abyss Barbed Wire massacre
» A100 in the newer version of Texas Chainsaw Massacre
» 1st telecast of the Hostage crisis in Manila last year History Channel Starhub
» FA Cup -- West Ham vs West Brom "The Valentine's Day Massacre"

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic :: The Clubhouse :: Local Games-
Jump to:  
Friends of Golf RepublicFriends of Golf RepublicFriends of Golf Republic
Copyright © 2009 Golf Republic. All Rights Reserved.