Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.
 
HomeFAQCalendarRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
golf_snowman
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 2851
Join date : 2009-07-16
Age : 44
Location : Dreamland

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Tue May 10, 2011 2:01 pm

jaketang wrote:
golf_snowman wrote:
nientsu wrote:
Golf Snowman: Since we are the 2 lowest. Shall we play together? And i will buy u beer after that?

yes sir...it's my honor to play with you too.....

place, date and time.....

yeah, finally someone willing to play with me...feel so good !!!....

cheers cheers

can i join in just for the beer? Razz


bro,

join in must play lah...canoot just for the beer lah...teach me course management hor...keke
Back to top Go down
golf_snowman
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 2851
Join date : 2009-07-16
Age : 44
Location : Dreamland

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Tue May 10, 2011 2:05 pm

nientsu wrote:
Jakey: sure thing!!

Snowy: when you want? MBGC? But nowaday weather damn hot. I scared we will just go with the beer, abandon the game and challenge on TW2011 PS3 in air-con room.

hi bro

MBGC is ok for me....if you have any suggestion, ok with me too....

Date and time, i dunno ...maybe need the committee to let us know when can start....once can start, we can fix on the date and time ..how about that ?

maybe 3 of us ( jake, u and me)...ok ?
Back to top Go down
mizzy
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 2702
Join date : 2009-12-11
Location : golf club graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Tue May 10, 2011 2:06 pm

oh, i'm within 5 positions of wilkang..
how wil... challenge me lah.. then i can swop places with you..
(NB: swopping of places will be easier with a lunch bribe.. the more over fed I am, the worse I play.. ) tongue
Back to top Go down
eiji
Course Marshal
Course Marshal


Posts : 6193
Join date : 2009-08-22
Age : 35
Location : Training

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Tue May 10, 2011 2:08 pm

golf_snowman wrote:
nientsu wrote:
Jakey: sure thing!!

Snowy: when you want? MBGC? But nowaday weather damn hot. I scared we will just go with the beer, abandon the game and challenge on TW2011 PS3 in air-con room.

hi bro

MBGC is ok for me....if you have any suggestion, ok with me too....

Date and time, i dunno ...maybe need the committee to let us know when can start....once can start, we can fix on the date and time ..how about that ?

maybe 3 of us ( jake, u and me)...ok ?

wow i am interested, haven't played with all 3 of u before.
Back to top Go down
http://www.idealparts.com.sg
watermyforrest
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 3248
Join date : 2009-07-17
Age : 41
Location : Serangoon Central

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Tue May 10, 2011 2:08 pm

mizzy wrote:
oh, i'm within 5 positions of wilkang..
how wil... challenge me lah.. then i can swop places with you..
(NB: swopping of places will be easier with a lunch bribe.. the more over fed I am, the worse I play.. ) tongue

Bro, only you can challenge him lah... he wouldn't want to challenge you (busy buaya-ing people below) and he can't refuse you either Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
golf_snowman
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 2851
Join date : 2009-07-16
Age : 44
Location : Dreamland

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Tue May 10, 2011 2:18 pm

eiji wrote:
golf_snowman wrote:
nientsu wrote:
Jakey: sure thing!!

Snowy: when you want? MBGC? But nowaday weather damn hot. I scared we will just go with the beer, abandon the game and challenge on TW2011 PS3 in air-con room.

hi bro

MBGC is ok for me....if you have any suggestion, ok with me too....

Date and time, i dunno ...maybe need the committee to let us know when can start....once can start, we can fix on the date and time ..how about that ?

maybe 3 of us ( jake, u and me)...ok ?

wow i am interested, haven't played with all 3 of u before.

bro, you are most welcome to join in...just nice, can form a flight !!....

now, just need green light ..and we can start fix up date and time
Back to top Go down
nientsu
Caddy
Caddy


Posts : 3295
Join date : 2009-06-18
Age : 42
Location : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Tue May 10, 2011 3:24 pm

Now date and time? Oh yes!!!! I still got 6 bots of hoegarden sitting in my kitchen.
Back to top Go down
golf_snowman
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 2851
Join date : 2009-07-16
Age : 44
Location : Dreamland

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Tue May 10, 2011 3:38 pm

yes...i think we still need to wait for committee to advise us when we can start the challenge....so, i guess we have to wait...keke
Back to top Go down
jaketang
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 2648
Join date : 2009-06-20
Age : 41
Location : East

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Tue May 10, 2011 3:43 pm

i wld love to join in the flight Smile if time permits of course...

hope u guys dun laugh at me can liao... i like to joke all the time.... TCSS.....

Back to top Go down
golf_snowman
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 2851
Join date : 2009-07-16
Age : 44
Location : Dreamland

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Tue May 10, 2011 3:57 pm

jaketang wrote:
i wld love to join in the flight Smile if time permits of course...

hope u guys dun laugh at me can liao... i like to joke all the time.... TCSS.....


come bro...i count you in liao

laugh at you ?...guess who is at the bottom now ?...IT'S ME !!...haha !!!

cheers cheers

Back to top Go down
markteo
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer


Posts : 200
Join date : 2009-12-01

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Tue May 10, 2011 4:02 pm

join me join me.. you just need to bring yourself and cross the straits.. ill organise the rest
Back to top Go down
nientsu
Caddy
Caddy


Posts : 3295
Join date : 2009-06-18
Age : 42
Location : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Tue May 10, 2011 4:22 pm

Bro Jake

The last time i saw you play at Warren, you were good le. Drive so far somemore. Can compete with Kat, and somemore kena out-negotiated by her, you still managed to barely lose.
Back to top Go down
golf_snowman
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 2851
Join date : 2009-07-16
Age : 44
Location : Dreamland

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Tue May 10, 2011 4:25 pm

nientsu wrote:
Bro Jake

The last time i saw you play at Warren, you were good le. Drive so far somemore. Can compete with Kat, and somemore kena out-negotiated by her, you still managed to barely lose.

bro,

it is my honor to train together with Jake in the same mountain, under the same sifu now...
man, you were right lor....power shot...ball very penetrating...i can only see and jaw drop !!
Back to top Go down
Technospaz
Advisor
Advisor


Posts : 15650
Join date : 2009-06-18
Age : 41
Location : Typically OOB

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Tue May 10, 2011 4:36 pm

Jake is a killer golfer. Can drive damn far and scrambling skills also spot on! Smile

_________________
Clearing my Storeroom of golfing goodies. Please help support Smile

"A ball will always come to rest halfway down a hill, unless there is sand or water at the bottom." Henry Beard
Back to top Go down
pushslice
Caddy
Caddy


Posts : 5606
Join date : 2009-12-26

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Tue May 10, 2011 4:50 pm

Technospaz wrote:
Jake is a killer golfer. Can drive damn far and scrambling skills also spot on! Smile

so if bro Jake were to have a HC, what do you think his HC would be?
Back to top Go down
golf_snowman
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 2851
Join date : 2009-07-16
Age : 44
Location : Dreamland

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Tue May 10, 2011 4:52 pm

pushslice wrote:
Technospaz wrote:
Jake is a killer golfer. Can drive damn far and scrambling skills also spot on! Smile

so if bro Jake were to have a HC, what do you think his HC would be?

haha..bro, u sure he dun have HC ?....

both of us learn together under the same sifu....u say leh ?...haha !!
Back to top Go down
pushslice
Caddy
Caddy


Posts : 5606
Join date : 2009-12-26

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Tue May 10, 2011 4:58 pm

golf_snowman wrote:
pushslice wrote:
Technospaz wrote:
Jake is a killer golfer. Can drive damn far and scrambling skills also spot on! Smile

so if bro Jake were to have a HC, what do you think his HC would be?

haha..bro, u sure he dun have HC ?....

both of us learn together under the same sifu....u say leh ?...haha !!

thought I saw post Jake only has PC?

hmmm, this division may well be the friendliest but it also has the murkiest water!

...and you know what likes to lie under murky water (think Natl Geographic documentaries). ROFL
Back to top Go down
golf_snowman
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 2851
Join date : 2009-07-16
Age : 44
Location : Dreamland

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Tue May 10, 2011 5:02 pm

pushslice wrote:
golf_snowman wrote:
pushslice wrote:
Technospaz wrote:
Jake is a killer golfer. Can drive damn far and scrambling skills also spot on! Smile

so if bro Jake were to have a HC, what do you think his HC would be?

haha..bro, u sure he dun have HC ?....

both of us learn together under the same sifu....u say leh ?...haha !!

thought I saw post Jake only has PC?

hmmm, this division may well be the friendliest but it also has the murkiest water!

...and you know what likes to lie under murky water (think Natl Geographic documentaries). ROFL

nah...div 2 are all friendly friendly one...no murky water...cant say for div 1 lor..and that's where you are !!...haha !!!

ROFL ROFL
Back to top Go down
daveaha
Course Marshal
Course Marshal


Posts : 3179
Join date : 2009-06-22
Age : 40
Location : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Tue May 10, 2011 5:05 pm

Ok, ok, I'm joining this div 2... (or 3 ?)

Official hcp : 25.2 (increased by 2 for the last 6 months... that sums it up)....
Back to top Go down
http://www.nufc.sg
pushslice
Caddy
Caddy


Posts : 5606
Join date : 2009-12-26

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Tue May 10, 2011 5:06 pm

no leh, i'm bottom rung. Neither here nor there. I think Sandkie or Frostee should rightfully switch with me. Other than me, div 1 players are predictable...they all play 80s ones

but look at div 2. One day break 90, the next day play 105. How to gauge? Mtb did that, mloy did that, i do that Laughing

Back to top Go down
golf_snowman
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 2851
Join date : 2009-07-16
Age : 44
Location : Dreamland

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Tue May 10, 2011 5:11 pm

daveaha wrote:
Ok, ok, I'm joining this div 2... (or 3 ?)

Official hcp : 25.2 (increased by 2 for the last 6 months... that sums it up)....

bro,

you are way above me hor...so still in div 2..haha !!!
Back to top Go down
blee67
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer


Posts : 5410
Join date : 2009-12-05
Location : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Tue May 10, 2011 5:12 pm

daveaha wrote:
Ok, ok, I'm joining this div 2... (or 3 ?)

Official hcp : 25.2 (increased by 2 for the last 6 months... that sums it up)....

Suspect ROFL
Back to top Go down
golf_snowman
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 2851
Join date : 2009-07-16
Age : 44
Location : Dreamland

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Tue May 10, 2011 5:13 pm

pushslice wrote:
no leh, i'm bottom rung. Neither here nor there. I think Sandkie or Frostee should rightfully switch with me. Other than me, div 1 players are predictable...they all play 80s ones

but look at div 2. One day break 90, the next day play 105. How to gauge? Mtb did that, mloy did that, i do that Laughing


haha..ok ok..come come join div 2..all friendly friendly one...but i guess wilkang and mloy will be waiting for you once you are here....haha
Back to top Go down
pushslice
Caddy
Caddy


Posts : 5606
Join date : 2009-12-26

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Tue May 10, 2011 5:18 pm

no problem lah, i play with both all the time. i know what they can do




to your wallet Razz
Back to top Go down
jimmychoo
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer


Posts : 1255
Join date : 2009-06-17
Age : 99
Location : Teban Garden

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Tue May 10, 2011 5:38 pm

pushslice wrote:

but look at div 2. One day break 90, the next day play 105.
Sound like me leh.... Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Today at 10:42 pm

Back to top Go down
 
Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Golf Republic Challenge League Premier Div - Challenges (Please take turn)
» New facebook log in feature on Golf Republic Forum
» HSBC Golf 'Live' Challenge
» New to Golf Republic - Self-intro
» Vote for Golf Republic's Biggest Buaya

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic :: The Clubhouse :: Golf Republic Official Events-
Jump to:  
Friends of Golf RepublicFriends of Golf RepublicFriends of Golf Republic
Copyright © 2009 Golf Republic. All Rights Reserved.