Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.
 
HomeFAQCalendarRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
klt8144
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer


Posts : 1207
Join date : 2010-07-08

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk)   Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:55 pm

Birdman wrote:
After a hard fought first nine with the both of us ding donging a hole up and a hole down back and forth, lucky bounces prevailed.

And since 6 & 5 is permanently claimed by ZX,

I shall claim 5 & 4 for the match between KLT versus Birdman.

Thanks for the match KLT. It was an enjoyable round of golf with great company, even though it got too hot during our first nine for much conversation.

Birdman, enjoy the game with you..You deserved to win...sigh... need to take a long break to recuperate... am just like a golf beginner now... By the way, its a wonderful game atr the starhill. Thanks Moon !
Back to top Go down
Aloyboy
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 2715
Join date : 2009-09-03
Age : 30
Location : EEEEAAAASSSSTTTTT

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk)   Mon Jul 25, 2011 7:01 pm

Sham. Free for a game on the 2nd or 3rd am?
Back to top Go down
duffader
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer


Posts : 5599
Join date : 2010-01-28

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk)   Mon Jul 25, 2011 7:03 pm

Can I request for a temporary suspension cos I will be away, dun want to come back an realise I in premier. Razz
Back to top Go down
Birdman
Course Marshal
Course Marshal


Posts : 3798
Join date : 2009-10-09
Age : 51
Location : Wherever my feet take me....

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk)   Mon Jul 25, 2011 7:04 pm

klt8144 wrote:

Birdman, enjoy the game with you..You deserved to win...sigh... need to take a long break to recuperate... am just like a golf beginner now... By the way, its a wonderful game atr the starhill. Thanks Moon !

First nine was anybody's game, up and down like a yoyo. You really made me work for it.

Recuperate can, disappear cannot hor...

Back to top Go down
Birdman
Course Marshal
Course Marshal


Posts : 3798
Join date : 2009-10-09
Age : 51
Location : Wherever my feet take me....

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk)   Mon Jul 25, 2011 7:07 pm

duffader wrote:
Can I request for a temporary suspension cos I will be away, dun want to come back an realise I in premier. Razz

It's really not that big a shock since Premier was once you're home ground.

Me and Derek close our eyes, next morning found ourselves in Premier and having to throw in 2-2 to existing challenges... I oso dunno what to say... Shocked
Back to top Go down
mtbdude74
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer


Posts : 313
Join date : 2010-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk)   Mon Jul 25, 2011 7:07 pm

klt8144 wrote:
Birdman wrote:
After a hard fought first nine with the both of us ding donging a hole up and a hole down back and forth, lucky bounces prevailed.

And since 6 & 5 is permanently claimed by ZX,

I shall claim 5 & 4 for the match between KLT versus Birdman.

Thanks for the match KLT. It was an enjoyable round of golf with great company, even though it got too hot during our first nine for much conversation.

Birdman, enjoy the game with you..You deserved to win...sigh... need to take a long break to recuperate... am just like a golf beginner now... By the way, its a wonderful game atr the starhill. Thanks Moon !

Come lah KLT for a game, I'm offering you tender, easy meat for target practice while you recuperate.
Back to top Go down
Birdman
Course Marshal
Course Marshal


Posts : 3798
Join date : 2009-10-09
Age : 51
Location : Wherever my feet take me....

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk)   Mon Jul 25, 2011 7:19 pm

blee2007 wrote:
Loudmouth wrote:
wow that's great.. I got a 'date' with Birdman Very Happy

... will PM u to co-ord.

Thank you for accepting the challenge.

KFB or bird pecking at commando. ROFL

I dive bomb the commando. ROFL
Back to top Go down
blee67
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer


Posts : 5410
Join date : 2009-12-05
Location : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk)   Mon Jul 25, 2011 7:46 pm

Birdie and loudmouth, I have the honor of playing with each of you. I believe this will be an interesting challenge. If can, would like to be in the flight and watch the action live! king

Klt, the doc wants to challenge you. Be warned! He still wants strokes from me even when he beats me flat! clown
Back to top Go down
Birdman
Course Marshal
Course Marshal


Posts : 3798
Join date : 2009-10-09
Age : 51
Location : Wherever my feet take me....

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk)   Mon Jul 25, 2011 8:41 pm

blee2007 wrote:
Birdie and loudmouth, I have the honor of playing with each of you. I believe this will be an interesting challenge. If can, would like to be in the flight and watch the action live! king

Klt, the doc wants to challenge you. Be warned! He still wants strokes from me even when he beats me flat! clown

Don kan cheong first Blee, let me clear my mountain first. When I can see over the top of it, I'll be ready for the menage a troi...

Birdman dive bomb

Loudmouth go commando

And Blee..... scratch

Bleed? ROFL Stretcher
Back to top Go down
asahi
Course Marshal
Course Marshal


Posts : 10361
Join date : 2009-12-19
Age : 39

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk)   Mon Jul 25, 2011 8:58 pm

slinger wrote:
golfing with CCC is a wonderful experience....

i enjoy my times golfing with the porn writer....

as long as we dun sit in the same buggy....

I agree wholeheartedly!!! Lots of on course entertainment one.

Some times out of the blue, the 25 kid would suddenly challenge JC ,"NB, boring lah. I give you 5-5. We double up."
affraid
Back to top Go down
Loudmouth
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer


Posts : 329
Join date : 2009-11-30
Location : Eastern SG

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk)   Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:23 pm

Birdman wrote:
blee2007 wrote:
Loudmouth wrote:
wow that's great.. I got a 'date' with Birdman Very Happy

... will PM u to co-ord.

Thank you for accepting the challenge.

KFB or bird pecking at commando. ROFL

I dive bomb the commando. ROFL

Urrr, fyi I do part time bird culling and also sharpshooter hor, full marks for my shooting test one... but you should be a tough bird... Twisted Evil

btw has PM u.

Blee, would be great if we can have you in our flight. Depending on Birdman's preference, may be can have a game at OCC? but i no member there, will it be ex?
Back to top Go down
mizzy
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 2702
Join date : 2009-12-11
Location : golf club graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk)   Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:20 pm

hmm.. would be fun to watch the commando shout loudly at the tree bird whilst someones hairy ass bleeds from the waxing.. ROFL
Back to top Go down
JGoh
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer


Posts : 363
Join date : 2011-03-28

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk)   Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:28 pm

mizzy wrote:
hmm.. would be fun to watch the commando shout loudly at the tree bird whilst someones hairy ass bleeds from the waxing.. ROFL
Mizzy,
How about we join the flight, watch the fun and I challenge you too?? Friendly, friendly... Wink
Back to top Go down
mizzy
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 2702
Join date : 2009-12-11
Location : golf club graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk)   Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:37 pm

eh? already got 4 players liao.. commando, bird, bleeding ass and shining buddha.. ROFL
Back to top Go down
JGoh
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer


Posts : 363
Join date : 2011-03-28

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk)   Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:49 pm

mizzy wrote:
eh? already got 4 players liao.. commando, bird, bleeding ass and shining buddha.. ROFL

wow! that's funny... Beer
Back to top Go down
jimmychoo
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer


Posts : 1255
Join date : 2009-06-17
Age : 99
Location : Teban Garden

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk)   Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:12 am

Ssquirrel wrote:
JC kelong lah... He say Div 1 the betting is better, so he want to go to Div 1 and throw the game. First 4 holes he was already 3 up. Then he kelong and throw the game..

But anyway, thanks for the game and makan after that JC.

Thanks the CCC for his driving me around the golf course. True to his form, he managed to drive into the metal bench at the tee-box!!! Of course he did not fail to circle around the cart paths, going to dunno wtf routes that's no leading to the next hole... albino
NB... I say div 1 feel more like home to me lah..... Where got say about betting? First 4 holes I won because I am feeding wrong course information to you mah – Intentional! ....hahaha ..... after that you took out your range finder, I am gone – Never consider that range finder in my plot against you Shocked

Ya, thanks Pet for the lunch.... as for the game, sorry I never live up to your expectation Embarassed

I am sorry about CCC behavior, he never does his job – he was suppose to drive you into the pond after I was 3 down instead he wonder around looking for some metal bench. I am going to ban him from klj for me for 3 months pig

-------

http://www.golfrepublic.org/viewtopic.forum?t=12623
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk)   Today at 7:50 pm

Back to top Go down
 
Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
 Similar topics
-
» Golf Republic Challenge League Premier Div - Challenges (Please take turn)
» New facebook log in feature on Golf Republic Forum
» HSBC Golf 'Live' Challenge
» New to Golf Republic - Self-intro
» Vote for Golf Republic's Biggest Buaya

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic :: The Clubhouse :: Golf Republic Official Events-
Jump to:  
Friends of Golf RepublicFriends of Golf RepublicFriends of Golf Republic
Copyright © 2009 Golf Republic. All Rights Reserved.