Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.
 
HomeFAQCalendarRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 OCC 15 May

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
mloy
Caddy
Caddy


Posts : 4560
Join date : 2009-09-11
Age : 87
Location : East

PostSubject: Re: OCC 15 May   Fri May 13, 2011 5:58 pm

Not too bad lah.

_________________
Laughter is the best medicine
Back to top Go down
blee67
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer


Posts : 5410
Join date : 2009-12-05
Location : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: OCC 15 May   Sat May 14, 2011 8:54 am

Technospaz wrote:
I will be challenging myself this game.

What time are we meeting? Brekkie?

Erm, TS, you are meat for Mloy remember.. the blood donation queue is starting to form up now.. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
zhenxua
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 4638
Join date : 2010-02-11

PostSubject: Re: OCC 15 May   Sat May 14, 2011 9:37 am

mizzy, I have faith in you
Back to top Go down
Technospaz
Advisor
Advisor


Posts : 15650
Join date : 2009-06-18
Age : 41
Location : Typically OOB

PostSubject: Re: OCC 15 May   Sat May 14, 2011 12:20 pm

blee2007 wrote:
Technospaz wrote:
I will be challenging myself this game.

What time are we meeting? Brekkie?

Erm, TS, you are meat for Mloy remember.. the blood donation queue is starting to form up now.. Very Happy

*gulp*

_________________
Clearing my Storeroom of golfing goodies. Please help support Smile

"A ball will always come to rest halfway down a hill, unless there is sand or water at the bottom." Henry Beard
Back to top Go down
bian1980
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer


Posts : 992
Join date : 2009-11-21
Age : 36
Location : North, Singapore

PostSubject: Re: OCC 15 May   Sat May 14, 2011 1:34 pm

Technospaz wrote:
blee2007 wrote:
Technospaz wrote:
I will be challenging myself this game.

What time are we meeting? Brekkie?

Erm, TS, you are meat for Mloy remember.. the blood donation queue is starting to form up now.. Very Happy

*gulp*

hope you are still in one piece tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Jaggy
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer


Posts : 29
Join date : 2010-09-11
Age : 40

PostSubject: Re: OCC 15 May   Sat May 14, 2011 2:58 pm

mloy, i seldom login to GR. Sorry for the late reply.
Back to top Go down
Technospaz
Advisor
Advisor


Posts : 15650
Join date : 2009-06-18
Age : 41
Location : Typically OOB

PostSubject: Re: OCC 15 May   Sat May 14, 2011 3:31 pm

bian1980 wrote:
Technospaz wrote:
blee2007 wrote:
Technospaz wrote:
I will be challenging myself this game.

What time are we meeting? Brekkie?

Erm, TS, you are meat for Mloy remember.. the blood donation queue is starting to form up now.. Very Happy

*gulp*

hope you are still in one piece tomorrow.

Why? You want some of me too? Sad

_________________
Clearing my Storeroom of golfing goodies. Please help support Smile

"A ball will always come to rest halfway down a hill, unless there is sand or water at the bottom." Henry Beard
Back to top Go down
bian1980
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer


Posts : 992
Join date : 2009-11-21
Age : 36
Location : North, Singapore

PostSubject: Re: OCC 15 May   Sat May 14, 2011 3:34 pm

Technospaz wrote:
bian1980 wrote:
Technospaz wrote:
blee2007 wrote:
Technospaz wrote:
I will be challenging myself this game.

What time are we meeting? Brekkie?

Erm, TS, you are meat for Mloy remember.. the blood donation queue is starting to form up now.. Very Happy

*gulp*

hope you are still in one piece tomorrow.

Why? You want some of me too? Sad

no lah.. i am worried for you.. you just promoted to be a dad... more manly... mloy loves that... lol
Back to top Go down
DimWit Kid
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer


Posts : 898
Join date : 2011-04-21
Age : 76
Location : Somewhere over the rainbow

PostSubject: Re: OCC 15 May   Sat May 14, 2011 3:46 pm

TS... I hope I can challenge u one of these days.. you're number 55! *slurrp*
Back to top Go down
mloy
Caddy
Caddy


Posts : 4560
Join date : 2009-09-11
Age : 87
Location : East

PostSubject: Re: OCC 15 May   Sat May 14, 2011 4:06 pm

bian1980 wrote:
Technospaz wrote:
bian1980 wrote:
Technospaz wrote:
blee2007 wrote:
Technospaz wrote:
I will be challenging myself this game.

What time are we meeting? Brekkie?

Erm, TS, you are meat for Mloy remember.. the blood donation queue is starting to form up now.. Very Happy

*gulp*

hope you are still in one piece tomorrow.

Why? You want some of me too? Sad

no lah.. i am worried for you.. you just promoted to be a dad... more manly... mloy loves that... lol

Wow bian...you know me better than I do. lol!

Don't worry TS I promise to be gentle.

_________________
Laughter is the best medicine
Back to top Go down
bian1980
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer


Posts : 992
Join date : 2009-11-21
Age : 36
Location : North, Singapore

PostSubject: Re: OCC 15 May   Sat May 14, 2011 4:46 pm

mloy wrote:
bian1980 wrote:
Technospaz wrote:
bian1980 wrote:
Technospaz wrote:
blee2007 wrote:
Technospaz wrote:
I will be challenging myself this game.

What time are we meeting? Brekkie?

Erm, TS, you are meat for Mloy remember.. the blood donation queue is starting to form up now.. Very Happy

*gulp*

hope you are still in one piece tomorrow.

Why? You want some of me too? Sad

no lah.. i am worried for you.. you just promoted to be a dad... more manly... mloy loves that... lol

Wow bian...you know me better than I do. lol!

TS... good luck! lol!

Don't worry TS I promise to be gentle.
Back to top Go down
blee67
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer


Posts : 5410
Join date : 2009-12-05
Location : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: OCC 15 May   Sat May 14, 2011 5:06 pm

TS, not to worry, use your secret weapon, spread your legs and deep breath.. lol!
Back to top Go down
Technospaz
Advisor
Advisor


Posts : 15650
Join date : 2009-06-18
Age : 41
Location : Typically OOB

PostSubject: Re: OCC 15 May   Sat May 14, 2011 5:28 pm

blee2007 wrote:
TS, not to worry, use your secret weapon, spread your legs and deep breath.. lol!

I thought that was the foundation for the meal... like adding spices to curry Wink

_________________
Clearing my Storeroom of golfing goodies. Please help support Smile

"A ball will always come to rest halfway down a hill, unless there is sand or water at the bottom." Henry Beard
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: OCC 15 May   Today at 2:40 am

Back to top Go down
 
OCC 15 May
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic :: The Clubhouse :: Local Games-
Jump to:  
Friends of Golf RepublicFriends of Golf RepublicFriends of Golf Republic
Copyright © 2009 Golf Republic. All Rights Reserved.