Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.
 
HomeFAQCalendarRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 StarHill 5th June

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
jwmchow
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer


Posts : 72
Join date : 2011-05-24

PostSubject: StarHill 5th June   Mon May 30, 2011 9:24 am

Anyone keen for a hitout this Sunday AM @StarhHill pls join in here.

Thanks

1. jwmchow
2. Vinny
3.
4.

Back to top Go down
mloy
Caddy
Caddy


Posts : 4560
Join date : 2009-09-11
Age : 87
Location : East

PostSubject: Re: StarHill 5th June   Mon May 30, 2011 9:33 am

Heard that Starhill (Bukit course) is crappy. It used to be a very nice course but because of lack of maintenance it just went downhill. Would appreciate if you can give us an update on the condition of the course after your game. Thanks.

_________________
Laughter is the best medicine
Back to top Go down
Kookk
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer


Posts : 579
Join date : 2010-11-03

PostSubject: Re: StarHill 5th June   Mon May 30, 2011 9:41 am

mloy wrote:
Heard that Starhill (Bukit course) is crappy. It used to be a very nice course but because of lack of maintenance it just went downhill. Would appreciate if you can give us an update on the condition of the course after your game. Thanks.

Is Bukit course the buggy course? If yes, played there 2 weekends ago!

To me, course condition is terrible!

Rough unkept, fairways patchy, greens average, there was even a hole where a tree collasped.
Back to top Go down
mloy
Caddy
Caddy


Posts : 4560
Join date : 2009-09-11
Age : 87
Location : East

PostSubject: Re: StarHill 5th June   Mon May 30, 2011 9:46 am

Kookk wrote:
mloy wrote:
Heard that Starhill (Bukit course) is crappy. It used to be a very nice course but because of lack of maintenance it just went downhill. Would appreciate if you can give us an update on the condition of the course after your game. Thanks.

Is Bukit course the buggy course? If yes, played there 2 weekends ago!

To me, course condition is terrible!

Rough unkept, fairways patchy, greens average, there was even a hole where a tree collasped.

Yes. Thanks for sharing.

_________________
Laughter is the best medicine
Back to top Go down
jimmychoo
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer


Posts : 1255
Join date : 2009-06-17
Age : 99
Location : Teban Garden

PostSubject: Re: StarHill 5th June   Mon May 30, 2011 9:46 am

Starhill so bad now? Then Sunday am is not worth anymore..... RM200 plus right?
Back to top Go down
pushslice
Caddy
Caddy


Posts : 5606
Join date : 2009-12-26

PostSubject: Re: StarHill 5th June   Mon May 30, 2011 10:19 am

I played 2 weeks ago as well, very tough, lost many balls...got slaughtered by Frostee Laughing

Buggy on track with no caddy some more, prefer the walking course (bintang).
Back to top Go down
jwmchow
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer


Posts : 72
Join date : 2011-05-24

PostSubject: Re: StarHill 5th June   Mon May 30, 2011 11:07 am

Thanks for Sharing - I havent played the buggy course before - only the walking one.

Ok - Starhill sounds like a bad option - any other suggestions?
Back to top Go down
Turbo
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer


Posts : 5879
Join date : 2009-09-30
Age : 90
Location : Pin Hole

PostSubject: Re: StarHill 5th June   Mon May 30, 2011 4:50 pm

mloy wrote:
Heard that Starhill (Bukit course) is crappy. It used to be a very nice course but because of lack of maintenance it just went downhill. Would appreciate if you can give us an update on the condition of the course after your game. Thanks.

The Bukit course is not well maintained. Currently they are trying to improve the situation by disallowing buggy on fairway whether raining or not. The Bukit course is generally ok but of course one cannot compare to course like Horizon hill which is very new and strictly buggy on track.

I normally play in the Bintang course as I prefer to walk (like a PRO). Haha!!



Back to top Go down
Turbo
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer


Posts : 5879
Join date : 2009-09-30
Age : 90
Location : Pin Hole

PostSubject: Re: StarHill 5th June   Mon May 30, 2011 4:53 pm

jimmychoo wrote:
Starhill so bad now? Then Sunday am is not worth anymore..... RM200 plus right?

Sun PM is RM120. Sat and Sun AM is about RM200.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: StarHill 5th June   Today at 10:37 pm

Back to top Go down
 
StarHill 5th June
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» StarHill 5th June
» cadwell park 7th june 2010 (monday)
» Directions to Starhill
» VW Expo 2011 - Sunday 5th June - Stonor Park, Henley
» How is Starhill Golf Course condition?

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic :: The Clubhouse :: Overseas Games-
Jump to:  
Friends of Golf RepublicFriends of Golf RepublicFriends of Golf Republic
Copyright © 2009 Golf Republic. All Rights Reserved.