Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.
 
HomeFAQCalendarRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39  Next
AuthorMessage
mizzy
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 2702
Join date : 2009-12-11
Location : golf club graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:51 pm

klt8144 wrote:
dtan wrote:
PS bro does nasi goreng/chinken rice and chendol at OCC sound good to you.
That will be our side bet on the 25th if you are ok.


bro... haha... i like your suggestion!!! when i m ready I like to jio u too...

wah.. can i jio klt?
Back to top Go down
blee67
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer


Posts : 5410
Join date : 2009-12-05
Location : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:55 pm

dtan wrote:
pushslice wrote:
dtan wrote:
PS bro does nasi goreng/chinken rice and chendol at OCC sound good to you.
That will be our side bet on the 25th if you are ok.

yes sir!

and chicken wings for birdies as usual



Lovely....the more the birdies the more the wings will be....

Now that Bian has raised the bar with 3 birdies, the new ruling is :-

1. First bridie - Chicken wing
2. 2nd birdie - Chicken wing
3. 3rd birdie - rojak
4. 4th birdie - chng tng all round

for mizzy (he gets birdie at every single game i play with, we go straight to rojak liao).

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
pushslice
Caddy
Caddy


Posts : 5606
Join date : 2009-12-26

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Fri Aug 05, 2011 2:01 pm

Blee.

2nd is rojak

3rd is chng tng all around

4th is lunch incl. desserts all around
Back to top Go down
blee67
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer


Posts : 5410
Join date : 2009-12-05
Location : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Fri Aug 05, 2011 2:03 pm

Wah,,, you even more fierce than me.. I like!
Back to top Go down
pushslice
Caddy
Caddy


Posts : 5606
Join date : 2009-12-26

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Fri Aug 05, 2011 2:07 pm

the chance of 4th birdie for us is so rare that we should celebrate it well fellas

(well maybe ZX or GF is more likely to do it then Laughing)
Back to top Go down
blee67
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer


Posts : 5410
Join date : 2009-12-05
Location : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Fri Aug 05, 2011 2:11 pm

Dont discount Bian hor, now his game solid ah... plus snowy now got new weapons.. must be very sharp liao.... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
pushslice
Caddy
Caddy


Posts : 5606
Join date : 2009-12-26

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Fri Aug 05, 2011 2:15 pm

if Bian gets 3 or 4 birds, then he should start jio-ing the godfather, the shining buddha or the doctor for some serious $ Laughing
Back to top Go down
blee67
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer


Posts : 5410
Join date : 2009-12-05
Location : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Fri Aug 05, 2011 2:16 pm

He now having a feast at MBGC ah... freshmeat...
Back to top Go down
mizzy
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 2702
Join date : 2009-12-11
Location : golf club graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Fri Aug 05, 2011 2:19 pm

pushslice wrote:
if Bian gets 3 or 4 birds, then he should start jio-ing the godfather, the shining buddha or the doctor for some serious $ Laughing

shit. my game so poor now not even 1 bird.. talk about 4 bird.
heck par i happy liao.. always bogey and blow.
Back to top Go down
pushslice
Caddy
Caddy


Posts : 5606
Join date : 2009-12-26

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Fri Aug 05, 2011 2:21 pm

mizzy wrote:
pushslice wrote:
if Bian gets 3 or 4 birds, then he should start jio-ing the godfather, the shining buddha or the doctor for some serious $ Laughing

shit. my game so poor now not even 1 bird.. talk about 4 bird.
heck par i happy liao.. always bogey and blow.

nonsense, you just jio-ed KLT.

how can jio KLT with poor game? Suspect
Back to top Go down
blee67
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer


Posts : 5410
Join date : 2009-12-05
Location : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Fri Aug 05, 2011 2:22 pm

His idea of a poor game is our very very good game lor... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
blee67
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer


Posts : 5410
Join date : 2009-12-05
Location : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Fri Aug 05, 2011 2:22 pm

mizzy wrote:
pushslice wrote:
if Bian gets 3 or 4 birds, then he should start jio-ing the godfather, the shining buddha or the doctor for some serious $ Laughing

shit. my game so poor now not even 1 bird.. talk about 4 bird.
heck par i happy liao.. always bogey and blow.

Tonite remember to blow the game away too hor... clown
Back to top Go down
pushslice
Caddy
Caddy


Posts : 5606
Join date : 2009-12-26

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Fri Aug 05, 2011 2:27 pm

BTW the fella "TOTO" has zero activity.

might as well drop him to last, then everybody gets promoted. e.g. WMF can match up with Ping Ping again Laughing
Back to top Go down
mizzy
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 2702
Join date : 2009-12-11
Location : golf club graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Fri Aug 05, 2011 2:46 pm

pushslice wrote:
mizzy wrote:
pushslice wrote:
if Bian gets 3 or 4 birds, then he should start jio-ing the godfather, the shining buddha or the doctor for some serious $ Laughing

shit. my game so poor now not even 1 bird.. talk about 4 bird.
heck par i happy liao.. always bogey and blow.

nonsense, you just jio-ed KLT.

how can jio KLT with poor game? Suspect

because his game is more shit than mine now.. ROFL ROFL ROFL
Back to top Go down
klt8144
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer


Posts : 1207
Join date : 2010-07-08

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:00 pm

mizzy wrote:
pushslice wrote:
mizzy wrote:
pushslice wrote:
if Bian gets 3 or 4 birds, then he should start jio-ing the godfather, the shining buddha or the doctor for some serious $ Laughing

shit. my game so poor now not even 1 bird.. talk about 4 bird.
heck par i happy liao.. always bogey and blow.

nonsense, you just jio-ed KLT.

how can jio KLT with poor game? Suspect

because his game is more shit than mine now.. ROFL ROFL ROFL

wah wah.... ok next weekend we play... stakes -free lunch(chicken rice), chendol,, tiger beer.. Stretcher Stretcher
Back to top Go down
mizzy
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 2702
Join date : 2009-12-11
Location : golf club graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:02 pm

klt8144 wrote:
mizzy wrote:
pushslice wrote:
mizzy wrote:
pushslice wrote:
if Bian gets 3 or 4 birds, then he should start jio-ing the godfather, the shining buddha or the doctor for some serious $ Laughing

shit. my game so poor now not even 1 bird.. talk about 4 bird.
heck par i happy liao.. always bogey and blow.

nonsense, you just jio-ed KLT.

how can jio KLT with poor game? Suspect

because his game is more shit than mine now.. ROFL ROFL ROFL

wah wah.... ok next weekend we play... stakes -free lunch(chicken rice), chendol,, tiger beer.. Stretcher Stretcher

looks like klt swing is back.. better siam..
Back to top Go down
mtbdude74
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer


Posts : 313
Join date : 2010-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:04 pm

mizzy wrote:
pushslice wrote:
if Bian gets 3 or 4 birds, then he should start jio-ing the godfather, the shining buddha or the doctor for some serious $ Laughing

shit. my game so poor now not even 1 bird.. talk about 4 bird.
heck par i happy liao.. always bogey and blow.

Mizzy, I think your nose is getting longer by the minute! elephant
Back to top Go down
blee67
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer


Posts : 5410
Join date : 2009-12-05
Location : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:09 pm

mtbdude74 wrote:
mizzy wrote:
pushslice wrote:
if Bian gets 3 or 4 birds, then he should start jio-ing the godfather, the shining buddha or the doctor for some serious $ Laughing

shit. my game so poor now not even 1 bird.. talk about 4 bird.
heck par i happy liao.. always bogey and blow.

Mizzy, I think your nose is getting longer by the minute! elephant

Mr. Dude, like i say, his bad game is my good game lor... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
slinger
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer


Posts : 5692
Join date : 2009-06-19
Age : 47
Location : Wild Wild West

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:20 pm

blee2007 wrote:
mtbdude74 wrote:
mizzy wrote:
pushslice wrote:
if Bian gets 3 or 4 birds, then he should start jio-ing the godfather, the shining buddha or the doctor for some serious $ Laughing

shit. my game so poor now not even 1 bird.. talk about 4 bird.
heck par i happy liao.. always bogey and blow.

Mizzy, I think your nose is getting longer by the minute! elephant

Mr. Dude, like i say, his bad game is my good game lor... Very Happy

mayb i shd play with blee to see how "bad" is his bad game....

occ dendro/vanda.... i know them well except for hole 17 n hole 18
Back to top Go down
blee67
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer


Posts : 5410
Join date : 2009-12-05
Location : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:21 pm

Sligner how come 17 and 18 you dont know ah?
Back to top Go down
pushslice
Caddy
Caddy


Posts : 5606
Join date : 2009-12-26

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:24 pm

which one is the tiger line par 5 hole where Corn always gets on in two?
Back to top Go down
klt8144
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer


Posts : 1207
Join date : 2010-07-08

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:25 pm

slinger wrote:
blee2007 wrote:
mtbdude74 wrote:
mizzy wrote:
pushslice wrote:
if Bian gets 3 or 4 birds, then he should start jio-ing the godfather, the shining buddha or the doctor for some serious $ Laughing

shit. my game so poor now not even 1 bird.. talk about 4 bird.
heck par i happy liao.. always bogey and blow.

Mizzy, I think your nose is getting longer by the minute! elephant

Mr. Dude, like i say, his bad game is my good game lor... Very Happy

mayb i shd play with blee to see how "bad" is his bad game....

occ dendro/vanda.... i know them well except for hole 17 n hole 18

bLee...hehe,,, Razz you SS too much,.. now mr slinger want to test u out...however hor... i think u will give him a good fight..occ your home ground,..pratically every square inch of occ you can figure out!!! when will this great evnt be??
Back to top Go down
slinger
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer


Posts : 5692
Join date : 2009-06-19
Age : 47
Location : Wild Wild West

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:26 pm

blee2007 wrote:
Sligner how come 17 and 18 you dont know ah?

usually game over at hole 16..... ROFL
Back to top Go down
blee67
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer


Posts : 5410
Join date : 2009-12-05
Location : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:33 pm

slinger wrote:
blee2007 wrote:
Sligner how come 17 and 18 you dont know ah?

usually game over at hole 16..... ROFL

Wiat you like Jgoh, playing with me will think like win me 10 and 8 ah... What a Face
Back to top Go down
blee67
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer


Posts : 5410
Join date : 2009-12-05
Location : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:34 pm

klt8144 wrote:
slinger wrote:
blee2007 wrote:
mtbdude74 wrote:
mizzy wrote:
pushslice wrote:
if Bian gets 3 or 4 birds, then he should start jio-ing the godfather, the shining buddha or the doctor for some serious $ Laughing

shit. my game so poor now not even 1 bird.. talk about 4 bird.
heck par i happy liao.. always bogey and blow.

Mizzy, I think your nose is getting longer by the minute! elephant

Mr. Dude, like i say, his bad game is my good game lor... Very Happy

mayb i shd play with blee to see how "bad" is his bad game....

occ dendro/vanda.... i know them well except for hole 17 n hole 18

bLee...hehe,,, Razz you SS too much,.. now mr slinger want to test u out...however hor... i think u will give him a good fight..occ your home ground,..pratically every square inch of occ you can figure out!!! when will this great evnt be??

Sorry, never visit the female toilet, so you cannot say i know every sqaure inch of occ.... ROFL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Today at 6:12 am

Back to top Go down
 
Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 37 of 39Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Golf Republic Challenge League Premier Div - Challenges (Please take turn)
» New facebook log in feature on Golf Republic Forum
» HSBC Golf 'Live' Challenge
» New to Golf Republic - Self-intro
» Vote for Golf Republic's Biggest Buaya

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic :: The Clubhouse :: Golf Republic Official Events-
Jump to:  
Friends of Golf RepublicFriends of Golf RepublicFriends of Golf Republic
Copyright © 2009 Golf Republic. All Rights Reserved.