Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.
 
HomeFAQCalendarRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Epic Battle of 2 GR animals, 8th June - NSRCC Kranji PM Game

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
alvin7379
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 2916
Join date : 2009-11-24
Age : 37
Location : Anywhere Comfortable

PostSubject: Re: Epic Battle of 2 GR animals, 8th June - NSRCC Kranji PM Game   Wed Jun 08, 2011 5:58 pm

eiji wrote:
alvin hope you liked my surprise...

Backside almost tear... Luv u more than ever bro Eiji... Ever since that faithful 'day', you siam me until now... Finally we playing together again and you give me good suprise somemore... You good...

Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
http://www.visualtech.com.sg
duffader
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer


Posts : 5599
Join date : 2010-01-28

PostSubject: Re: Epic Battle of 2 GR animals, 8th June - NSRCC Kranji PM Game   Wed Jun 08, 2011 6:04 pm

Aiyah, if eiji appear, would have died in ur hands, but very good fight back bro, string of 6 pars and a birdie is scary. Luckily I got first 9 to cover.
Back to top Go down
asahi
Course Marshal
Course Marshal


Posts : 10361
Join date : 2009-12-19
Age : 39

PostSubject: Re: Epic Battle of 2 GR animals, 8th June - NSRCC Kranji PM Game   Wed Jun 08, 2011 6:39 pm

Some things I learnt from today's outing.

1. We finally discovered the race of the chipmunk
2. Chipmunk likes to drink beer; started performing after the asahi beer
3. Chipmunk has a lot of animal/insect friends on the golf course; sent a nasty red ant to bite the bird on the neck.
4. Last but not least, in the duel between the bird and the chipmunk, 1st thing I ever heard golfer so eager to be down.
Quote, "How many down ah?", "2 down after 1st nine.", "Wah, heng ah."

All in, the chipmunk went back a happy animal, with his cheeks stuffed full.

Laughing

Back to top Go down
eiji
Course Marshal
Course Marshal


Posts : 6193
Join date : 2009-08-22
Age : 35
Location : Training

PostSubject: Re: Epic Battle of 2 GR animals, 8th June - NSRCC Kranji PM Game   Wed Jun 08, 2011 7:31 pm

bo pian, i had a higher calling, had to stay home till 12+, but i join flight at changi

_________________
Callaway Razr Fit Xtreme 10.5* Ahina 60 R
PRGR EGG Spoon 15* MRC Fubuki Alpha 70S
Adams Super Hybrid XTD 19* MRC Fubuki AH R
Adams A12 Pro 23* GD Tour AD UT85 R
Callaway X Hot Pro 5-PW PX95 5.5
Titleist SM4 50*, 54*, 58* DG Spinner
Scotty Studio Select 2012 Golo 33"
Back to top Go down
http://www.idealparts.com.sg
alvin7379
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 2916
Join date : 2009-11-24
Age : 37
Location : Anywhere Comfortable

PostSubject: Re: Epic Battle of 2 GR animals, 8th June - NSRCC Kranji PM Game   Wed Jun 08, 2011 8:11 pm

Mr. Duffy breathing hard down my neck throughout the entire 18 holes... Asahi keep rubbing my thigh and calling out 'Lucy'... Bird bird keep showing me his little finger...

Luckily lady luck smiling at me... Got lucky here and there and managed to scrap through...

But hor... Bird bird finger injured... So winning him got no honor... I suggest we forfeit this game and arrange for a rematch when he can get his finger straighten out... Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.visualtech.com.sg
duffader
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer


Posts : 5599
Join date : 2010-01-28

PostSubject: Re: Epic Battle of 2 GR animals, 8th June - NSRCC Kranji PM Game   Wed Jun 08, 2011 8:24 pm

alvin7379 wrote:
Mr. Duffy breathing hard down my neck throughout the entire 18 holes... Asahi keep rubbing my thigh and calling out 'Lucy'... Bird bird keep showing me his little finger...

Luckily lady luck smiling at me... Got lucky here and there and managed to scrap through...

But hor... Bird bird finger injured... So winning him got no honor... I suggest we forfeit this game and arrange for a rematch when he can get his finger straighten out... Wink

Dun try such moves to get strokes on Tuesday! Welcome back to premier and we are playing level. Smile
Back to top Go down
Birdman
Course Marshal
Course Marshal


Posts : 3798
Join date : 2009-10-09
Age : 51
Location : Wherever my feet take me....

PostSubject: Re: Epic Battle of 2 GR animals, 8th June - NSRCC Kranji PM Game   Wed Jun 08, 2011 9:11 pm

Notice how quiet the bird is? I think many here like to eat KFB hor......

Heroic effort from the chipmunk indeed.

At first thought he kelong until blind man also can notice since I was up him 3 by the 8th hole. A birdie on the 9th erased the lead to 2. Then once the 2nd nine commenced, it was downhill all the way.

He very clever, every hole on the back nine beat me by one stroke until the 18th when he came in with a birdie and game me a massive stroke. Then with a loud laugh declared how lucky he was today.

Quote "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA..... I'm so lucky!" Unqoute.

Peng san man.

On a separate note, it's good to be nesting back in Division 1 again.

Duffy, was good to finally meet you and have a game, thanks to you and Asahi for bearing with my Division 3 standard game. I apologise.
Back to top Go down
Birdman
Course Marshal
Course Marshal


Posts : 3798
Join date : 2009-10-09
Age : 51
Location : Wherever my feet take me....

PostSubject: Re: Epic Battle of 2 GR animals, 8th June - NSRCC Kranji PM Game   Wed Jun 08, 2011 9:21 pm

alvin7379 wrote:


Luckily lady luck smiling at me... Got lucky here and there and managed to scrap through...

But hor... Bird bird finger injured... So winning him got no honor... I suggest we forfeit this game and arrange for a rematch when he can get his finger straighten out... Wink

Par from god knows which fairway is lucky meh? Then Seve, Phil, Tiger, all must be super super lucky lor...

Finger or no finger, The string of pars and a birdie for a back nine 38 would have obliterated anyone. Even Slinger admit loss when he compared his back nine score to yours just now.

Score stands. I hope you feel very at home in the premier division. Very Happy

Next time we play, you must give me chocolate liao.... ROFL

By the way, after your red army ant friend bite my neck under the chin, 'cheng' until I now look like a bullfrog bird. affraid
Back to top Go down
duffader
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer


Posts : 5599
Join date : 2010-01-28

PostSubject: Re: Epic Battle of 2 GR animals, 8th June - NSRCC Kranji PM Game   Wed Jun 08, 2011 9:42 pm

Birdman wrote:
Notice how quiet the bird is? I think many here like to eat KFB hor......

Heroic effort from the chipmunk indeed.

At first thought he kelong until blind man also can notice since I was up him 3 by the 8th hole. A birdie on the 9th erased the lead to 2. Then once the 2nd nine commenced, it was downhill all the way.

He very clever, every hole on the back nine beat me by one stroke until the 18th when he came in with a birdie and game me a massive stroke. Then with a loud laugh declared how lucky he was today.

Quote "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA..... I'm so lucky!" Unqoute.

Peng san man.

On a separate note, it's good to be nesting back in Division 1 again.

Duffy, was good to finally meet you and have a game, thanks to you and Asahi for bearing with my Division 3 standard game. I apologise.

Nothing to apologize. There are always ups and down. Anyway, thks to u, I will play with the chipmunk level. Hehe
Back to top Go down
Birdman
Course Marshal
Course Marshal


Posts : 3798
Join date : 2009-10-09
Age : 51
Location : Wherever my feet take me....

PostSubject: Re: Epic Battle of 2 GR animals, 8th June - NSRCC Kranji PM Game   Wed Jun 08, 2011 9:46 pm

duffader wrote:

Nothing to apologize. There are always ups and down. Anyway, thks to u, I will play with the chipmunk level. Hehe

At least I was of some use. geek

Give him 2-2 is a joke also. jocolor
Back to top Go down
alvin7379
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 2916
Join date : 2009-11-24
Age : 37
Location : Anywhere Comfortable

PostSubject: Re: Epic Battle of 2 GR animals, 8th June - NSRCC Kranji PM Game   Thu Jun 09, 2011 8:28 am

asahi wrote:
Some things I learnt from today's outing.

1. We finally discovered the race of the chipmunk
2. Chipmunk likes to drink beer; started performing after the asahi beer
3. Chipmunk has a lot of animal/insect friends on the golf course; sent a nasty red ant to bite the bird on the neck.
4. Last but not least, in the duel between the bird and the chipmunk, 1st thing I ever heard golfer so eager to be down.
Quote, "How many down ah?", "2 down after 1st nine.", "Wah, heng ah."

All in, the chipmunk went back a happy animal, with his cheeks stuffed full.

Laughing


You forgot to mention I like to come from behind... What a Face

oh and btw.... aiya aiya... back abit aching... shoulders abit sore leh...
lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.visualtech.com.sg
asahi
Course Marshal
Course Marshal


Posts : 10361
Join date : 2009-12-19
Age : 39

PostSubject: Re: Epic Battle of 2 GR animals, 8th June - NSRCC Kranji PM Game   Thu Jun 09, 2011 8:49 am

The number you just dialed is no longer in use........ Neutral
Back to top Go down
Duval_S
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer


Posts : 8185
Join date : 2009-06-19

PostSubject: Re: Epic Battle of 2 GR animals, 8th June - NSRCC Kranji PM Game   Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:37 am

congrats ....your horny longness !!!!

since the day we 'cross-sword' at Kranji, i immediately know that you are geared for bigger things within the golfing fraternity.......

BTW, I still remember this incident even after all this while:

Duval: Wah !!!!! use irons also outdrive my driver.......5 iron ah???

Chippy: <staring blankly at me>.....with a small grin.....Duval, its 6 iron.

Duval: < my adam apple...dropped to near my kidney >

Congrats again bro !!!!!
Back to top Go down
Birdman
Course Marshal
Course Marshal


Posts : 3798
Join date : 2009-10-09
Age : 51
Location : Wherever my feet take me....

PostSubject: Re: Epic Battle of 2 GR animals, 8th June - NSRCC Kranji PM Game   Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:42 am

DuvalS! Welcome back my friend. cheers

We all miss you and your postings. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
mloy
Caddy
Caddy


Posts : 4560
Join date : 2009-09-11
Age : 87
Location : East

PostSubject: Re: Epic Battle of 2 GR animals, 8th June - NSRCC Kranji PM Game   Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:52 am

Congrats Alvin, back to the Division that you should be.

Think we don't know that you lose the first time on purpose just to go down to Division 1 so that you can challenge whoever in Premier Div and so happened its birdman, and enjoy the feeling of getting 2-2. Shameless. Razz

_________________
Laughter is the best medicine
Back to top Go down
watermyforrest
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 3248
Join date : 2009-07-17
Age : 41
Location : Serangoon Central

PostSubject: Re: Epic Battle of 2 GR animals, 8th June - NSRCC Kranji PM Game   Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:55 am

mloy wrote:
Shameless. Razz

.... ROFL ROFL ROFL
Back to top Go down
blee67
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer


Posts : 5410
Join date : 2009-12-05
Location : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: Epic Battle of 2 GR animals, 8th June - NSRCC Kranji PM Game   Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:06 am

Challenge Birdman and gets 2 birdies too! ROFL
Back to top Go down
alvin7379
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 2916
Join date : 2009-11-24
Age : 37
Location : Anywhere Comfortable

PostSubject: Re: Epic Battle of 2 GR animals, 8th June - NSRCC Kranji PM Game   Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:36 am

Long time no see bro Duval!! So when is our next game? Very Happy

p.s. Ms Mloy.... speaking of stroke asking tactics... I would expect you to be the last person on earth to call me shameless leh.... Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.visualtech.com.sg
slinger
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer


Posts : 5692
Join date : 2009-06-19
Age : 47
Location : Wild Wild West

PostSubject: Re: Epic Battle of 2 GR animals, 8th June - NSRCC Kranji PM Game   Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:40 am

alvin7379 wrote:
Long time no see bro Duval!! So when is our next game? Very Happy

p.s. Ms Mloy.... speaking of stroke asking tactics... I would expect you to be the last person on earth to call me shameless leh.... Laughing


does that mean u have mend your ways, no more asking strokes liao....

then hor, can i propose we do long term contract, play level for 5 years....


i have a few folks here that are keen too....
Back to top Go down
alvin7379
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 2916
Join date : 2009-11-24
Age : 37
Location : Anywhere Comfortable

PostSubject: Re: Epic Battle of 2 GR animals, 8th June - NSRCC Kranji PM Game   Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:43 am

slinger wrote:
alvin7379 wrote:
Long time no see bro Duval!! So when is our next game? Very Happy

p.s. Ms Mloy.... speaking of stroke asking tactics... I would expect you to be the last person on earth to call me shameless leh.... Laughing


does that mean u have mend your ways, no more asking strokes liao....

then hor, can i propose we do long term contract, play level for 5 years....


i have a few folks here that are keen too....

THAT... is then call shameless....

Mad
Back to top Go down
http://www.visualtech.com.sg
duffader
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer


Posts : 5599
Join date : 2010-01-28

PostSubject: Re: Epic Battle of 2 GR animals, 8th June - NSRCC Kranji PM Game   Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:46 am

anyway, after yesterday's showing.... i doubt you will get any strokes from anyone in future.... Smile
Back to top Go down
slinger
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer


Posts : 5692
Join date : 2009-06-19
Age : 47
Location : Wild Wild West

PostSubject: Re: Epic Battle of 2 GR animals, 8th June - NSRCC Kranji PM Game   Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:52 am

alvin7379 wrote:
slinger wrote:
alvin7379 wrote:
Long time no see bro Duval!! So when is our next game? Very Happy

p.s. Ms Mloy.... speaking of stroke asking tactics... I would expect you to be the last person on earth to call me shameless leh.... Laughing


does that mean u have mend your ways, no more asking strokes liao....

then hor, can i propose we do long term contract, play level for 5 years....


i have a few folks here that are keen too....

THAT... is then call shameless....

Mad


that means i want u to be what your potential beckons.....

cos i REALLY think u are a 70s player....

see lah, force me to say u have a special place in my heart... clown
Back to top Go down
Duval_S
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer


Posts : 8185
Join date : 2009-06-19

PostSubject: Re: Epic Battle of 2 GR animals, 8th June - NSRCC Kranji PM Game   Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:58 am

Quote :
alvin7379 wrote:
Long time no see bro Duval!! So when is our next game? Very Happy


I am currently on intense 'good shots' replenishment program ..... hopefully will be ready with some inventory of good shots in time for end June.....I will chio you....with my fellow BB....

just hope you don bo-chap me coz I am not even ranked in Div2..... i am more like ' Nationwide' tour


Back to top Go down
eiji
Course Marshal
Course Marshal


Posts : 6193
Join date : 2009-08-22
Age : 35
Location : Training

PostSubject: Re: Epic Battle of 2 GR animals, 8th June - NSRCC Kranji PM Game   Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:58 am

Alvin, you should be glad i wasn't there. if not i would had made another mark on your driver and you wouldn't have been able to CUM from behind

_________________
Callaway Razr Fit Xtreme 10.5* Ahina 60 R
PRGR EGG Spoon 15* MRC Fubuki Alpha 70S
Adams Super Hybrid XTD 19* MRC Fubuki AH R
Adams A12 Pro 23* GD Tour AD UT85 R
Callaway X Hot Pro 5-PW PX95 5.5
Titleist SM4 50*, 54*, 58* DG Spinner
Scotty Studio Select 2012 Golo 33"
Back to top Go down
http://www.idealparts.com.sg
alvin7379
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 2916
Join date : 2009-11-24
Age : 37
Location : Anywhere Comfortable

PostSubject: Re: Epic Battle of 2 GR animals, 8th June - NSRCC Kranji PM Game   Thu Jun 09, 2011 11:09 am

eiji wrote:
Alvin, you should be glad i wasn't there. if not i would had made another mark on your driver and you wouldn't have been able to CUM from behind

Time to change! Duffy outdriving me nowadays with his white snake....
Back to top Go down
http://www.visualtech.com.sg
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Epic Battle of 2 GR animals, 8th June - NSRCC Kranji PM Game   Today at 6:21 pm

Back to top Go down
 
Epic Battle of 2 GR animals, 8th June - NSRCC Kranji PM Game
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Battle of the bays - at The Bus Stop Over 18th - 20th June -
» cadwell park 7th june 2010 (monday)
» VW Expo 2011 - Sunday 5th June - Stonor Park, Henley
» Vanfest 2009, June 10-13 2010 Aylmer Ontario Canada
» Harvey's name that burger contest - Epic FAIL!

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic :: The Clubhouse :: Local Games-
Jump to:  
Friends of Golf RepublicFriends of Golf RepublicFriends of Golf Republic
Copyright © 2009 Golf Republic. All Rights Reserved.