Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.
 
HomeFAQCalendarRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 What can we or would you do?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
bogeyman72
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer


Posts : 698
Join date : 2011-05-04
Age : 44
Location : PRC most of the time.....

PostSubject: Re: What can we or would you do?   Mon Jul 04, 2011 4:12 pm

Bro Turbo,

To answer your 2 questions:
(1) Yes
(2) Yes (Disclaimer: NOT ME)

haa haa

Laughing
Turbo wrote:
bogeyman72 wrote:
Bro Turbo,

Not the same girl lah... anyways, that girl you met not so single lehz... cannot get her out of your mind heh?

Fore!
Turbo wrote:
DimWit Kid wrote:
bogeyman it seems a few weeks already I dun see ur "single girl vs so many boys" postings for golf arrangements.... what happened with the single girl? Very Happy

I saw the "single" gal when I joined Bogeyman in one of the rounds. Depending on the context of the word ... She may still be "Single" ... Laughing

Huh?! Which lass you are referring to, bro? Grace? She gotta hitched with which bloke? Do I know this bloke? scratch
Back to top Go down
Turbo
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer


Posts : 5879
Join date : 2009-09-30
Age : 90
Location : Pin Hole

PostSubject: Re: What can we or would you do?   Mon Jul 04, 2011 4:45 pm

bogeyman72 wrote:
Bro Turbo,

To answer your 2 questions:
(1) Yes
(2) Yes (Disclaimer: NOT ME)

haa haa

Laughing
Turbo wrote:
bogeyman72 wrote:
Bro Turbo,

Not the same girl lah... anyways, that girl you met not so single lehz... cannot get her out of your mind heh?

Fore!
Turbo wrote:
DimWit Kid wrote:
bogeyman it seems a few weeks already I dun see ur "single girl vs so many boys" postings for golf arrangements.... what happened with the single girl? Very Happy

I saw the "single" gal when I joined Bogeyman in one of the rounds. Depending on the context of the word ... She may still be "Single" ... Laughing


Huh?! Which lass you are referring to, bro? Grace? She gotta hitched with which bloke? Do I know this bloke? scratch

So her new squeeze is the slender guy by the name of Alvin? One of our last flight mate?
sunny
Back to top Go down
bogeyman72
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer


Posts : 698
Join date : 2011-05-04
Age : 44
Location : PRC most of the time.....

PostSubject: Re: What can we or would you do?   Mon Jul 04, 2011 4:51 pm

Bro,

Cannot anyhow say hor... later the golfing bros get into a fight, how? Nope.. Not Bro Alvin

U can find out the next time you join us lah... Hahahaha


Turbo wrote:
bogeyman72 wrote:
Bro Turbo,

To answer your 2 questions:
(1) Yes
(2) Yes (Disclaimer: NOT ME)

haa haa

Laughing
Turbo wrote:
bogeyman72 wrote:
Bro Turbo,

Not the same girl lah... anyways, that girl you met not so single lehz... cannot get her out of your mind heh?

Fore!
Turbo wrote:
DimWit Kid wrote:
bogeyman it seems a few weeks already I dun see ur "single girl vs so many boys" postings for golf arrangements.... what happened with the single girl? Very Happy

I saw the "single" gal when I joined Bogeyman in one of the rounds. Depending on the context of the word ... She may still be "Single" ... Laughing


Huh?! Which lass you are referring to, bro? Grace? She gotta hitched with which bloke? Do I know this bloke? scratch

So her new squeeze is the slender guy by the name of Alvin? One of our last flight mate?
sunny
Back to top Go down
BigblackGoof
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer


Posts : 464
Join date : 2011-06-05
Location : East

PostSubject: Re: What can we or would you do?   Mon Jul 04, 2011 7:07 pm

DGman wrote:
just go and talk to the guys and ask them to wait till you are out of range. they are unlikely to do it on purpose.

there was an occasion where we were putting out on the green, a golfer who was about 200 metres out and he hit a perfect wood which landed short of the green and then trickle onto the green where we were standing. he immediately rushed to the green to apologise. instead of giving him a earful which is standard, i complimented him for the great shot. he as not only apologetic but he also added that it was one of the purest wood shot and was shocked by the distance. and for the rest of the game, we all went on to play well, enjoyed our outing instead of being enraged with something that you cannot reversed the outcome.

one positive act will lead to another and vice versa.

have a great golfing week ahead......DGman

The world will not be the same if there are more people like you bro... i was hoping he could do that and i am ready and willing to compliment for his accurate drive! haha...
Back to top Go down
divotee
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer


Posts : 57
Join date : 2010-07-28
Location : West Side

PostSubject: Re: What can we or would you do?   Tue Aug 09, 2011 1:48 am

Was playing at a course in Vancouver, and the flight in fron of us were slow as there were a couple of beginners i think. However we had two mofos behind us who were impatient and hit their balls while we're still waiting on the fairway. It happened on almost every freaking hole. On a dog leg left par 5, we were waiting again and a ball landed like 5 foot from my head. I couldnt take it and I did it, hit his Prov V one into the lake on the left, knock down shot and it skimmed across the lake. Wile waiting on the next par 3, it was funny how he never mentioned about the stupid lost ball of his. He was prolly wondering why there are like 3 flights waiting on the par 3s.
Back to top Go down
Duval_S
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer


Posts : 8185
Join date : 2009-06-19

PostSubject: Re: What can we or would you do?   Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:06 am

nowadays..I recite the St.Francis prayer

actually...last Sun....this bloke....donno how he did it...he tee off and landed near our tee box...and heng ah...I just left the tee box 1min ago....
Back to top Go down
asahi
Course Marshal
Course Marshal


Posts : 10361
Join date : 2009-12-19
Age : 39

PostSubject: Re: What can we or would you do?   Tue Aug 09, 2011 11:50 am

Errrr......continue reading the prayers?
Razz

Seriously D, you should hv told us. We could hv round up that fella and tell him off.
Back to top Go down
guy013
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer


Posts : 1378
Join date : 2011-06-28
Age : 37
Location : West side

PostSubject: Re: What can we or would you do?   Tue Aug 09, 2011 1:09 pm

here's a question though. how close would you consider too close? of course if the ball reach you then definitely cannot lah. but how about if the ball from the back flight after rolling, comes to a rest 20m behind you but you can still see the ball?

would this be a cause for unhappiness too? how about 30m?
Back to top Go down
DimWit Kid
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer


Posts : 898
Join date : 2011-04-21
Age : 76
Location : Somewhere over the rainbow

PostSubject: Re: What can we or would you do?   Tue Aug 09, 2011 3:36 pm

Duval_S wrote:
nowadays..I recite the St.Francis prayer

actually...last Sun....this bloke....donno how he did it...he tee off and landed near our tee box...and heng ah...I just left the tee box 1min ago....

His ball did not land "near" our teebox... in fact it lands right there about 2m behind your back when you walked off and choco was about to set up his tee...

He's a leftie and sliced his shot from the next tee box.
Back to top Go down
chocoman
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer


Posts : 2154
Join date : 2009-06-20

PostSubject: Re: What can we or would you do?   Tue Aug 09, 2011 3:43 pm

DimWit Kid wrote:
Duval_S wrote:
nowadays..I recite the St.Francis prayer

actually...last Sun....this bloke....donno how he did it...he tee off and landed near our tee box...and heng ah...I just left the tee box 1min ago....

His ball did not land "near" our teebox... in fact it lands right there about 2m behind your back when you walked off and choco was about to set up his tee...

He's a leftie and sliced his shot from the next tee box.


Stim
Back to top Go down
stickman
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer


Posts : 182
Join date : 2011-07-22

PostSubject: Re: What can we or would you do?   Tue Aug 09, 2011 3:49 pm

guy013 wrote:
here's a question though. how close would you consider too close? of course if the ball reach you then definitely cannot lah. but how about if the ball from the back flight after rolling, comes to a rest 20m behind you but you can still see the ball?

would this be a cause for unhappiness too? how about 30m?

I would normaly give myself about 40m just in case I hit a clean shot or downwind condition!... better safe than sorry.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: What can we or would you do?   Today at 12:35 pm

Back to top Go down
 
What can we or would you do?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic :: The Clubhouse :: Golf Talk-
Jump to:  
Friends of Golf RepublicFriends of Golf RepublicFriends of Golf Republic
Copyright © 2009 Golf Republic. All Rights Reserved.