Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.
 
HomeFAQCalendarRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Anyone going MBGC Range today?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Roystonnn
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer


Posts : 1324
Join date : 2009-07-05
Age : 35
Location : Sometimes Serangoon Sometimes India

PostSubject: Anyone going MBGC Range today?   Wed Sep 09, 2009 11:43 am

Sunny & Moon,
tonight at MBGC??? Slow-mo camera?? keke.

Anyone else?
Me wana go range tonight leh.. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
lemmein
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer


Posts : 130
Join date : 2009-07-20

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going MBGC Range today?   Wed Sep 09, 2009 11:50 am

u hav a good fpm cam to use?
Back to top Go down
JawereZ
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer


Posts : 493
Join date : 2009-07-14

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going MBGC Range today?   Wed Sep 09, 2009 11:55 am

i was there earlier at 8am. do enjoy later !

cheers
Back to top Go down
Roystonnn
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer


Posts : 1324
Join date : 2009-07-05
Age : 35
Location : Sometimes Serangoon Sometimes India

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going MBGC Range today?   Wed Sep 09, 2009 12:03 pm

Wa Jaw, bery early wor!!
I cun wake up so early to play..

Lemmein,
Sunny & Moon has Casio Camera that can "hip" slow-mo video and many quick snapshot that goes "ta ta ta ta ta ta ta".

Moon will be in-charge of taking video of me... then Sunny will coach me. Razz
Back to top Go down
daveaha
Course Marshal
Course Marshal


Posts : 3179
Join date : 2009-06-22
Age : 40
Location : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going MBGC Range today?   Wed Sep 09, 2009 12:12 pm

Roystonnn wrote:
Wa Jaw, bery early wor!!
I cun wake up so early to play..

Lemmein,
Sunny & Moon has Casio Camera that can "hip" slow-mo video and many quick snapshot that goes "ta ta ta ta ta ta ta".

Moon will be in-charge of taking video of me... then Sunny will coach me. Razz

Haizzzz... I'm still recovering from tonsilitis.... if not surely I will go range tonight...

I was advised by Miss Moon to visualize (while recovering) like what you practice while you're away... but what I can visualize is not golf swing leh.. Razz Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.nufc.sg
Technospaz
Advisor
Advisor


Posts : 15650
Join date : 2009-06-18
Age : 41
Location : Typically OOB

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going MBGC Range today?   Wed Sep 09, 2009 12:14 pm

I'm also recovering from the flu, otherwise I'd join you all.

_________________
Clearing my Storeroom of golfing goodies. Please help support Smile

"A ball will always come to rest halfway down a hill, unless there is sand or water at the bottom." Henry Beard
Back to top Go down
missmoon
Greens Committee Member
Greens Committee Member


Posts : 4006
Join date : 2009-06-17
Age : 71
Location : LaLa Land~

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going MBGC Range today?   Wed Sep 09, 2009 12:19 pm

range tonight? sure!!!!

roystonnn,
you are finally back lei.. see you guys later la..
what time will you guys be there?

dave,
missmoon "follows" jaketang footsteps on visualisation.. hehehee
Back to top Go down
http://www.golfrepublic.org
Roystonnn
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer


Posts : 1324
Join date : 2009-07-05
Age : 35
Location : Sometimes Serangoon Sometimes India

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going MBGC Range today?   Wed Sep 09, 2009 12:25 pm

daveaha wrote:
Roystonnn wrote:
Wa Jaw, bery early wor!!
I cun wake up so early to play..

Lemmein,
Sunny & Moon has Casio Camera that can "hip" slow-mo video and many quick snapshot that goes "ta ta ta ta ta ta ta".

Moon will be in-charge of taking video of me... then Sunny will coach me. Razz

Haizzzz... I'm still recovering from tonsilitis.... if not surely I will go range tonight...

I was advised by Miss Moon to visualize (while recovering) like what you practice while you're away... but what I can visualize is not golf swing leh.. Razz Razz Razz

Wow, u r injured ah..
Then better take more rest...
Of cos u unable to visualise golf swing in Toilet & Bedroom lah!!!
These kinda places bery difficult to stay focus on visualising golf de.. Razz

TS Flu!!!
Better wear clothes when sleeping eh. Very Happy
I tot I could learn some drives from you today.. haizz.. looks like no free driving lesson today.

How about JT??
Oh ya, almost forgot.. he must be putting with his gun now..

Anymore rangers tonight????
By the way Moon, I will be there at about 8pm neh. Very Happy
Wait for me leh. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
daveaha
Course Marshal
Course Marshal


Posts : 3179
Join date : 2009-06-22
Age : 40
Location : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going MBGC Range today?   Wed Sep 09, 2009 12:31 pm

Roystonnn wrote:
daveaha wrote:
Roystonnn wrote:
Wa Jaw, bery early wor!!
I cun wake up so early to play..

Lemmein,
Sunny & Moon has Casio Camera that can "hip" slow-mo video and many quick snapshot that goes "ta ta ta ta ta ta ta".

Moon will be in-charge of taking video of me... then Sunny will coach me. Razz

Haizzzz... I'm still recovering from tonsilitis.... if not surely I will go range tonight...

I was advised by Miss Moon to visualize (while recovering) like what you practice while you're away... but what I can visualize is not golf swing leh.. Razz Razz Razz

Wow, u r injured ah..
Then better take more rest...
Of cos u unable to visualise golf swing in Toilet & Bedroom lah!!!
These kinda places bery difficult to stay focus on visualising golf de.. Razz

TS Flu!!!
Better wear clothes when sleeping eh. Very Happy
I tot I could learn some drives from you today.. haizz.. looks like no free driving lesson today.

How about JT??
Oh ya, almost forgot.. he must be putting with his gun now..

Anymore rangers tonight????
By the way Moon, I will be there at about 8pm neh. Very Happy
Wait for me leh. Very Happy

Bro, not physical injury lah, but it's throat infection.... causing sore throat and some other implications... I'm pracitising putting at home also while recovering for the last 3 days, Try to exit from 50 putts club Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.nufc.sg
Technospaz
Advisor
Advisor


Posts : 15650
Join date : 2009-06-18
Age : 41
Location : Typically OOB

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going MBGC Range today?   Wed Sep 09, 2009 12:52 pm

Roystonnn wrote:
TS Flu!!!
Better wear clothes when sleeping eh. Very Happy
I tot I could learn some drives from you today.. haizz.. looks like no free driving lesson today.

LOL! You must be kidding. You want to learn how to drive, best to talk to SS. You want to learn how not to drive, that's where I come in! Smile

_________________
Clearing my Storeroom of golfing goodies. Please help support Smile

"A ball will always come to rest halfway down a hill, unless there is sand or water at the bottom." Henry Beard
Back to top Go down
kopiO
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer


Posts : 430
Join date : 2009-06-19
Location : Jurong

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going MBGC Range today?   Wed Sep 09, 2009 1:22 pm

what time will you all be there till? itchy to go range tonight, dun mind going down to MBGC, if got more kakis there... otherwise, me go JCC...
Back to top Go down
Roystonnn
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer


Posts : 1324
Join date : 2009-07-05
Age : 35
Location : Sometimes Serangoon Sometimes India

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going MBGC Range today?   Wed Sep 09, 2009 1:42 pm

I will be there at about 8pm after having my dinner la.
Moon & Sunny always there bery early.

TS.. probably some sweating at range would cure your flu leh. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Technospaz
Advisor
Advisor


Posts : 15650
Join date : 2009-06-18
Age : 41
Location : Typically OOB

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going MBGC Range today?   Wed Sep 09, 2009 1:47 pm

Roystonnn wrote:
I will be there at about 8pm after having my dinner la.
Moon & Sunny always there bery early.

TS.. probably some sweating at range would cure your flu leh. Very Happy

Haha... I don't mind but don't want to spread my germs.

_________________
Clearing my Storeroom of golfing goodies. Please help support Smile

"A ball will always come to rest halfway down a hill, unless there is sand or water at the bottom." Henry Beard
Back to top Go down
Roystonnn
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer


Posts : 1324
Join date : 2009-07-05
Age : 35
Location : Sometimes Serangoon Sometimes India

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going MBGC Range today?   Wed Sep 09, 2009 1:50 pm

it's an open area.. As long as not h1n1 then I dun mind... Razz
Or wear a mask to play.. ROFL
Back to top Go down
Technospaz
Advisor
Advisor


Posts : 15650
Join date : 2009-06-18
Age : 41
Location : Typically OOB

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going MBGC Range today?   Wed Sep 09, 2009 1:53 pm

Roystonnn wrote:
it's an open area.. As long as not h1n1 then I dun mind... Razz
Or wear a mask to play.. ROFL

Not H1N1, but I really should rest. Thanks though... there'll be other opportunities.

_________________
Clearing my Storeroom of golfing goodies. Please help support Smile

"A ball will always come to rest halfway down a hill, unless there is sand or water at the bottom." Henry Beard
Back to top Go down
Roystonnn
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer


Posts : 1324
Join date : 2009-07-05
Age : 35
Location : Sometimes Serangoon Sometimes India

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going MBGC Range today?   Wed Sep 09, 2009 3:04 pm

Haha! No worries... just joking..
Have lots of opportunities to learn from you for sure.

And let u play my Mizzie. Very Happy
Join the club!!! geee

U hv a good rest n b prepared to give me driving lesson hor. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Technospaz
Advisor
Advisor


Posts : 15650
Join date : 2009-06-18
Age : 41
Location : Typically OOB

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going MBGC Range today?   Wed Sep 09, 2009 3:45 pm

You really have me mistaken for someone else. Driving is not my strong point, unfortunately. Actually, I don't know what my strong point is... perhaps it's spending time on GR posting stuff.

_________________
Clearing my Storeroom of golfing goodies. Please help support Smile

"A ball will always come to rest halfway down a hill, unless there is sand or water at the bottom." Henry Beard
Back to top Go down
nemo
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer


Posts : 526
Join date : 2009-06-30
Age : 48

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going MBGC Range today?   Wed Sep 09, 2009 3:57 pm

Bro Technospaz,

I know what your strong point is.........

Locating me at the range....

ROFL
Back to top Go down
Technospaz
Advisor
Advisor


Posts : 15650
Join date : 2009-06-18
Age : 41
Location : Typically OOB

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going MBGC Range today?   Wed Sep 09, 2009 4:02 pm

nemo wrote:
Bro Technospaz,

I know what your strong point is.........

Locating me at the range....

ROFL

LOL! That one also doesn't always work Sad

_________________
Clearing my Storeroom of golfing goodies. Please help support Smile

"A ball will always come to rest halfway down a hill, unless there is sand or water at the bottom." Henry Beard
Back to top Go down
Roystonnn
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer


Posts : 1324
Join date : 2009-07-05
Age : 35
Location : Sometimes Serangoon Sometimes India

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going MBGC Range today?   Wed Sep 09, 2009 4:45 pm

hahah!!!
Din noe TS has such special strong point.
I think he is attracted by the balls Nemo carry... keke.
Back to top Go down
Technospaz
Advisor
Advisor


Posts : 15650
Join date : 2009-06-18
Age : 41
Location : Typically OOB

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going MBGC Range today?   Wed Sep 09, 2009 4:48 pm

Roystonnn wrote:
hahah!!!
Din noe TS has such special strong point.
I think he is attracted by the balls Nemo carry... keke.

If you had his balls, I'd be attracted too.

_________________
Clearing my Storeroom of golfing goodies. Please help support Smile

"A ball will always come to rest halfway down a hill, unless there is sand or water at the bottom." Henry Beard
Back to top Go down
nemo
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer


Posts : 526
Join date : 2009-06-30
Age : 48

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going MBGC Range today?   Wed Sep 09, 2009 5:14 pm

OK Me is off to the range now.......

Bro Roy.... you want to try my balls (golf balls)....

See you soon....
Back to top Go down
Roystonnn
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer


Posts : 1324
Join date : 2009-07-05
Age : 35
Location : Sometimes Serangoon Sometimes India

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going MBGC Range today?   Wed Sep 09, 2009 5:40 pm

Nemo,
I would like to buy more balls but now it is getting too many!!!
I just realised I got more than 60balls in my bags!!

Very soon I can sell balls already. bahaha!
Back to top Go down
Uncle Lau
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer


Posts : 1505
Join date : 2009-06-19
Age : 51
Location : AMK Detention Barrack

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going MBGC Range today?   Wed Sep 09, 2009 5:42 pm

Roystonnn wrote:
Nemo,
I would like to buy more balls but now it is getting too many!!!
I just realised I got more than 60balls in my bags!!

Very soon I can sell balls already. bahaha!


You could donate to me leh......

santa
Back to top Go down
Roystonnn
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer


Posts : 1324
Join date : 2009-07-05
Age : 35
Location : Sometimes Serangoon Sometimes India

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going MBGC Range today?   Wed Sep 09, 2009 5:45 pm

U dun need so many balls..
U seldom lost ball de ma... Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Anyone going MBGC Range today?   Today at 10:37 pm

Back to top Go down
 
Anyone going MBGC Range today?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Similar topics
-
» MBGC raises range ball prices
» Finally in Singapore- keen to join u guys at weekly mbgc range & to find kakis for weekend golf!!
» Punggol Range..whats going on there??
» MBGC - Mondays / Tuesdays Golfing
» Range at MBGC 21 May

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic :: The Clubhouse :: Golf Courses and Ranges-
Jump to:  
Friends of Golf RepublicFriends of Golf RepublicFriends of Golf Republic
Copyright © 2009 Golf Republic. All Rights Reserved.