Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.
 
HomeFAQCalendarRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Finally broke 80!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Ryan Lee
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer


Posts : 210
Join date : 2009-11-27

PostSubject: Re: Finally broke 80!   Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:41 am

well done aloybro!!
i regret i wasn't there to share the joy with u, it must be a memorable day.
recently, ur game is as hot as the weather!! Keep it up bro!
did u celebrate this special achievement, by treating ur flight mates to Jumbo? (aft winning their bets.. haha)
look forward to have a game with u soon, with stokes at a non-negotiable 0-0
Back to top Go down
Lee36328
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer


Posts : 1997
Join date : 2011-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Finally broke 80!   Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:05 am

Aloyboy wrote:
Had a great game with wilier izoard!! Played some amazing golf and weather was great!!

For the very first time, I have finally broken 80 with 8 pars n 2 birdies. 37-42.

Hope for more to come!!

My heartiest congratulations, Aloyboy.

I am sure there are many more to come.

A remarkable achievement. May I ask, how long have you been playing?
Back to top Go down
Turbo
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer


Posts : 5879
Join date : 2009-09-30
Age : 90
Location : Pin Hole

PostSubject: Re: Finally broke 80!   Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:28 am

Good job, Aloyboy!

Breaking 80 is already a challenge, let alone maintaining it ... Lets see if you can sustain or better this score. Cool
Back to top Go down
Aloyboy
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 2715
Join date : 2009-09-03
Age : 30
Location : EEEEAAAASSSSTTTTT

PostSubject: Re: Finally broke 80!   Thu Jul 21, 2011 3:57 pm

Ryan Lee wrote:
well done aloybro!!
i regret i wasn't there to share the joy with u, it must be a memorable day.
recently, ur game is as hot as the weather!! Keep it up bro!
did u celebrate this special achievement, by treating ur flight mates to Jumbo? (aft winning their bets.. haha)
look forward to have a game with u soon, with stokes at a non-negotiable 0-0

Lol. Thx bro. There was no bets involved. So no pressure with the short putts. We had an agreement remember? And we shall stick to that! =p. That is. Non-negotiable ! Haha
Back to top Go down
Aloyboy
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 2715
Join date : 2009-09-03
Age : 30
Location : EEEEAAAASSSSTTTTT

PostSubject: Re: Finally broke 80!   Thu Jul 21, 2011 3:59 pm

Lee36328 wrote:
Aloyboy wrote:
Had a great game with wilier izoard!! Played some amazing golf and weather was great!!

For the very first time, I have finally broken 80 with 8 pars n 2 birdies. 37-42.

Hope for more to come!!

My heartiest congratulations, Aloyboy.

I am sure there are many more to come.

A remarkable achievement. May I ask, how long have you been playing?

Thx alot. I had range sessions when I was young. But actual start was at nov 09
Back to top Go down
Aloyboy
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 2715
Join date : 2009-09-03
Age : 30
Location : EEEEAAAASSSSTTTTT

PostSubject: Re: Finally broke 80!   Thu Jul 21, 2011 4:01 pm

Turbo wrote:
Good job, Aloyboy!

Breaking 80 is already a challenge, let alone maintaining it ... Lets see if you can sustain or better this score. Cool

Thx turbo. I doubt I can sustain below 80. But I would be happy to break it once awhile.
Back to top Go down
Denmeister
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer


Posts : 972
Join date : 2011-03-12
Age : 42
Location : Johor Bahru

PostSubject: Re: Finally broke 80!   Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:22 pm

Aloyboy wrote:
Lee36328 wrote:
Aloyboy wrote:
Had a great game with wilier izoard!! Played some amazing golf and weather was great!!

For the very first time, I have finally broken 80 with 8 pars n 2 birdies. 37-42.

Hope for more to come!!

My heartiest congratulations, Aloyboy.

I am sure there are many more to come.

A remarkable achievement. May I ask, how long have you been playing?

Thx alot. I had range sessions when I was young. But actual start was at nov 09

Congrats Aloyboy,

I am actually a little jealous, only less than two years and you have shot lower than 80! I have been playing for 5 years and only managed to shoot 81 as my lowest score and my average is still in the 90s.

You must be rather talented.
Back to top Go down
Duval_S
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer


Posts : 8185
Join date : 2009-06-19

PostSubject: Re: Finally broke 80!   Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:24 pm

Quote :
Denmeister wrote:
[

I am actually a little jealous, only less than two years and you have shot lower than 80! I have been playing for 5 years and only managed to shoot 81 as my lowest score and my average is still in the 90s.

You must be rather talented.


Bro....this kind of things I can help.....


I been playing for 7 years...and still shooting higher score than you.....

hope you feel better
Back to top Go down
Denmeister
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer


Posts : 972
Join date : 2011-03-12
Age : 42
Location : Johor Bahru

PostSubject: Re: Finally broke 80!   Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:35 pm

Duval_S wrote:
Quote :
Denmeister wrote:
[

I am actually a little jealous, only less than two years and you have shot lower than 80! I have been playing for 5 years and only managed to shoot 81 as my lowest score and my average is still in the 90s.

You must be rather talented.


Bro....this kind of things I can help.....


I been playing for 7 years...and still shooting higher score than you.....

hope you feel better

Bro Duval,

As long as we don't give up on the game, we will shoot one game in the 70s. I hope I can do that before I die....

Back to top Go down
Aloyboy
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 2715
Join date : 2009-09-03
Age : 30
Location : EEEEAAAASSSSTTTTT

PostSubject: Re: Finally broke 80!   Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:45 pm

Being able to shoot 81 means u have potential to break 80. I believe u will do it soon! Jiayou!!


Btw bro duval. We have yet to play together. When are u free? Wanna learn some short game techniques from u!
Back to top Go down
Turbo
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer


Posts : 5879
Join date : 2009-09-30
Age : 90
Location : Pin Hole

PostSubject: Re: Finally broke 80!   Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:26 pm

Aloyboy wrote:
Turbo wrote:
Good job, Aloyboy!

Breaking 80 is already a challenge, let alone maintaining it ... Lets see if you can sustain or better this score. Cool

Thx turbo. I doubt I can sustain below 80. But I would be happy to break it once awhile.

Your MC iron in your avatar looks nice and forgiving. Does it comes with standard DG S300 shaft? How much you pay for it?
Back to top Go down
TheFocalPoint
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 3011
Join date : 2009-10-01

PostSubject: Re: Finally broke 80!   Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:32 pm

shhhhhh...
Back to top Go down
Aloyboy
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 2715
Join date : 2009-09-03
Age : 30
Location : EEEEAAAASSSSTTTTT

PostSubject: Re: Finally broke 80!   Fri Jul 22, 2011 6:53 am

Turbo wrote:
Aloyboy wrote:
Turbo wrote:
Good job, Aloyboy!

Breaking 80 is already a challenge, let alone maintaining it ... Lets see if you can sustain or better this score. Cool

Thx turbo. I doubt I can sustain below 80. But I would be happy to break it once awhile.

Your MC iron in your avatar looks nice and forgiving. Does it comes with standard DG S300 shaft? How much you pay for it?

Yeah u can chose between nspro n dg.
As for price, it should be around 1.3k
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Finally broke 80!   Today at 5:18 am

Back to top Go down
 
Finally broke 80!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
 Similar topics
-
» Holyfield finally broke?
» Finally broke 80!
» Repacing my Alt. Tensioner pulley assbly broke, now what?!
» Broke my Hymen today
» BROKE DICK RACING NEEDS YOUR HELP!

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic :: The Clubhouse :: Golf Talk-
Jump to:  
Friends of Golf RepublicFriends of Golf RepublicFriends of Golf Republic
Copyright © 2009 Golf Republic. All Rights Reserved.