Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeFAQCalendarRegisterLog in

Share | 

Safekeeping of golf tee....during game

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Tituman
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Safekeeping of golf tee....during game   Thu Jul 28, 2011 4:48 pm

mloy wrote:
Technospaz wrote:
I put the tee in my pocket.

I too put my tees in my pocket.

I don't see how the tees can poke you unless you are wearing those tight fitting bermudas or the material of the pocket is too thin. Try wearing those loose ones it might help. Razz

Hi Mon.. he needs to wear his pants tight so that 'it' won't swing like a church bell if pants is loose .
....... ROFL ROFL ROFL

titu

I put mine in the pocket. To be exact 2 long tees for driver and 1 short for irons for par 3. And also another 3 to 4 balls in the same pocket. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Newtogolf
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Safekeeping of golf tee....during game   Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:37 am

Duval_S wrote:
So...here is the problem.....I keep my tee (you know...the long orange looking long tee) in my side pocket after every tee off.....but I realized...its poking me during walking and worst...it causes hole in my pocket.....coz this morning I lost one 50cents coin....

I am thinking of doing like LPGA gals....poke the tee on their hair after tee-off...but I kinda of 'lack of hair'

do you suffer fm such problem with your tee?

where do you put your tee after tee off?
The first time I played on 9 holes, my caddie kept it for me, so I didn't really have to think too much about it.

Maybe just drop it in the bag after the first tee? Question
Back to top Go down
alangolf
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Safekeeping of golf tee....during game   Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:29 am

It's amazing the details that golfers go into, in search of perfection. No wonder my paycheck is never enough and never sick of reading golf magazines.

Wonder if there's a study on correct length of shoe lace.... Laughing
Back to top Go down
Technospaz
Advisor
Advisor

PostSubject: Re: Safekeeping of golf tee....during game   Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:01 am

Tituman wrote:
mloy wrote:
Technospaz wrote:
I put the tee in my pocket.

I too put my tees in my pocket.

I don't see how the tees can poke you unless you are wearing those tight fitting bermudas or the material of the pocket is too thin. Try wearing those loose ones it might help. Razz

Hi Mon.. he needs to wear his pants tight so that 'it' won't swing like a church bell if pants is loose .
....... ROFL ROFL ROFL

titu

I put mine in the pocket. To be exact 2 long tees for driver and 1 short for irons for par 3. And also another 3 to 4 balls in the same pocket. Laughing

Keeping it loose is keeping it real.

"A ball will always come to rest halfway down a hill, unless there is sand or water at the bottom." Henry Beard
Back to top Go down
chocoman
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Safekeeping of golf tee....during game   Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:34 am

nientsu wrote:
Tsk Duv....You can try asking Mloy to be your buggy-mate everytime you play. Once she agrees, ask her to wear lower cut a bit. You don need me to elaborate where you can put your tees now rite??? You can try this Sat morning.....I bet she will make a good flight-mate and a tee-holder....

Lol .. Ha ha ha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Safekeeping of golf tee....during game   Today at 4:09 am

Back to top Go down

Safekeeping of golf tee....during game
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2