Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.
 
HomeFAQCalendarRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Kranji 14 Aug morning

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
4dtoto
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 3623
Join date : 2009-06-22
Age : 45
Location : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: Kranji 14 Aug morning   Mon Aug 15, 2011 11:49 am

That bird is call vulture...
Back to top Go down
asahi
Course Marshal
Course Marshal


Posts : 10361
Join date : 2009-12-19
Age : 39

PostSubject: Re: Kranji 14 Aug morning   Mon Aug 15, 2011 12:13 pm

Aiyah, LM bro, very easy to recover.

Just dun do any 16 km run before game lah.

And bring out some sniper rifles to shoot the bird down.
Razz
Back to top Go down
4dtoto
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 3623
Join date : 2009-06-22
Age : 45
Location : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: Kranji 14 Aug morning   Mon Aug 15, 2011 12:25 pm

aiyah, just do some blowjobs and make the hole in the green bigger so can hole in one.
Back to top Go down
Loudmouth
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer


Posts : 329
Join date : 2009-11-30
Location : Eastern SG

PostSubject: Re: Kranji 14 Aug morning   Mon Aug 15, 2011 12:42 pm

u guys thought so easy to hunt this bird??? didn't you notice that he has been radio silent.... must be quietly circulating in the air, high up beyond reach... waiting for the right moment...

even send out distress call also didn't notice Neutral
Back to top Go down
alvin7379
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 2916
Join date : 2009-11-24
Age : 37
Location : Anywhere Comfortable

PostSubject: Re: Kranji 14 Aug morning   Mon Aug 15, 2011 12:52 pm

Bird?? Who? Where? Suspect
Back to top Go down
http://www.visualtech.com.sg
slinger
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer


Posts : 5692
Join date : 2009-06-19
Age : 47
Location : Wild Wild West

PostSubject: Re: Kranji 14 Aug morning   Mon Aug 15, 2011 1:41 pm

actually the bird is a chicken in disguise....

come 18th, GF will have his hainanese chicken rice for dinner....
Back to top Go down
klt8144
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer


Posts : 1207
Join date : 2010-07-08

PostSubject: Re: Kranji 14 Aug morning   Mon Aug 15, 2011 5:51 pm

asahi wrote:
Aiyah, LM bro, very easy to recover.

Just dun do any 16 km run before game lah.

And bring out some sniper rifles to shoot the bird down.
Razz

LM,... u trained harder,, Asahi seems formidable now... affraid ..so many players had improved , mizzy played <90 and MTBdude played 15over at Kranji... Cool
Back to top Go down
TheFocalPoint
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 3011
Join date : 2009-10-01

PostSubject: Re: Kranji 14 Aug morning   Mon Aug 15, 2011 5:52 pm

wow.. looks like mtbdude will be looking for fresher meat soon... yikes!
Back to top Go down
zhenxua
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 4638
Join date : 2010-02-11

PostSubject: Re: Kranji 14 Aug morning   Mon Aug 15, 2011 6:08 pm

I am the pig, who wants my meat?
Back to top Go down
alvin7379
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 2916
Join date : 2009-11-24
Age : 37
Location : Anywhere Comfortable

PostSubject: Re: Kranji 14 Aug morning   Mon Aug 15, 2011 6:10 pm

zhenxua wrote:
I am the pig, who wants my meat?

I WANT!



Opps... Was I too obvious.... Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.visualtech.com.sg
4dtoto
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 3623
Join date : 2009-06-22
Age : 45
Location : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: Kranji 14 Aug morning   Mon Aug 15, 2011 6:18 pm

see lah, disappear so fast after the game, never join us for dinner, so fast hungry liao...Or is it the Seventh Month.....
Back to top Go down
alvin7379
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 2916
Join date : 2009-11-24
Age : 37
Location : Anywhere Comfortable

PostSubject: Re: Kranji 14 Aug morning   Mon Aug 15, 2011 6:30 pm

4dtoto wrote:
see lah, disappear so fast after the game, never join us for dinner, so fast hungry liao...Or is it the Seventh Month.....

Haha... No lah... Yesterday my visa timing expired Liao mah... So got to rush back before kena enforce curfew... Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.visualtech.com.sg
zhenxua
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 4638
Join date : 2010-02-11

PostSubject: Re: Kranji 14 Aug morning   Mon Aug 15, 2011 6:36 pm

alvin7379 wrote:
zhenxua wrote:
I am the pig, who wants my meat?

I WANT!



Opps... Was I too obvious.... Laughing

this Thursday let's bet BIG, our divisional gap entitles me to take 4-4 from you
Back to top Go down
alvin7379
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 2916
Join date : 2009-11-24
Age : 37
Location : Anywhere Comfortable

PostSubject: Re: Kranji 14 Aug morning   Mon Aug 15, 2011 6:37 pm

zhenxua wrote:
alvin7379 wrote:
zhenxua wrote:
I am the pig, who wants my meat?

I WANT!



Opps... Was I too obvious.... Laughing

this Thursday let's bet BIG, our divisional gap entitles me to take 4-4 from you

BULLY! Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
http://www.visualtech.com.sg
asahi
Course Marshal
Course Marshal


Posts : 10361
Join date : 2009-12-19
Age : 39

PostSubject: Re: Kranji 14 Aug morning   Mon Aug 15, 2011 7:30 pm

alvin7379 wrote:
zhenxua wrote:
alvin7379 wrote:
zhenxua wrote:
I am the pig, who wants my meat?

I WANT!



Opps... Was I too obvious.... Laughing

this Thursday let's bet BIG, our divisional gap entitles me to take 4-4 from you

BULLY! Evil or Very Mad

Where got bully!?

He just trying to make you an even bigger pig!
Hahaha pig

Psst, dun say I not Brudder enough hor.
Give you Insider info; Mbgc is His home ground.

afro
Back to top Go down
Loudmouth
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer


Posts : 329
Join date : 2009-11-30
Location : Eastern SG

PostSubject: Re: Kranji 14 Aug morning   Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:05 pm

klt8144 wrote:
asahi wrote:
Aiyah, LM bro, very easy to recover.

Just dun do any 16 km run before game lah.

And bring out some sniper rifles to shoot the bird down.
Razz

LM,... u trained harder,, Asahi seems formidable now... affraid ..so many players had improved , mizzy played <90 and MTBdude played 15over at Kranji... Cool

train very hard liao, even do running to improve stamina, but still.... sigh....

and if i' not wrong u beat mizzy recently and since he played <90 that is to say u r cmg back????? no wonder jio me for game... siao liao
Back to top Go down
kian
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 2882
Join date : 2009-06-20
Age : 34
Location : Springside

PostSubject: Re: Kranji 14 Aug morning   Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:09 pm

bro LM i sacrifice myself to b ur pig....lai lai whns our next vegas game? this time no divide oredi le...
Back to top Go down
duffader
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer


Posts : 5599
Join date : 2010-01-28

PostSubject: Re: Kranji 14 Aug morning   Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:12 pm

kian wrote:
bro LM i sacrifice myself to b ur pig....lai lai whns our next vegas game? this time no divide oredi le...

Can i join?
Back to top Go down
Loudmouth
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer


Posts : 329
Join date : 2009-11-30
Location : Eastern SG

PostSubject: Re: Kranji 14 Aug morning   Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:17 pm

wah pian, i skinny and small no meat no fat also become target... let me finish my cartons of cup noodle first... Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
alvin7379
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 2916
Join date : 2009-11-24
Age : 37
Location : Anywhere Comfortable

PostSubject: Re: Kranji 14 Aug morning   Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:49 pm

Loudmouth wrote:
wah pian, i skinny and small no meat no fat also become target... let me finish my cartons of cup noodle first... Crying or Very sad

Aiyo so poor thing... That heartless Asahi hor...

But din u know Duffy's motto...
人在最上风的时后不下手,死的是自己!

So even if u only left wif bones... He still EAT! affraid
Back to top Go down
http://www.visualtech.com.sg
klt8144
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer


Posts : 1207
Join date : 2010-07-08

PostSubject: Re: Kranji 14 Aug morning   Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:55 pm

Loudmouth wrote:


train very hard liao, even do running to improve stamina, but still.... sigh....

and if i' not wrong u beat mizzy recently and since he played <90 that is to say u r cmg back????? no wonder jio me for game... siao liao

bro..LM.. mizzy plays well...but he just cross 90 that day..i was up by 1 only lah...
of cos with you,...high chance that i lose..
Back to top Go down
Loudmouth
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer


Posts : 329
Join date : 2009-11-30
Location : Eastern SG

PostSubject: Re: Kranji 14 Aug morning   Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:57 pm

i know duffy's motto, so not very alarm... it's the young thing that's scary, he's is like hyena now, grow a bit older he is will be beyond his shifu affraid

Back to top Go down
Loudmouth
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer


Posts : 329
Join date : 2009-11-30
Location : Eastern SG

PostSubject: Re: Kranji 14 Aug morning   Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:58 pm

klt8144 wrote:
Loudmouth wrote:


train very hard liao, even do running to improve stamina, but still.... sigh....

and if i' not wrong u beat mizzy recently and since he played <90 that is to say u r cmg back????? no wonder jio me for game... siao liao

bro..LM.. mizzy plays well...but he just cross 90 that day..i was up by 1 only lah...
of cos with you,...high chance that i lose..

that day we didn't bet that why... the next t game u will be showing true color lor...
Back to top Go down
asahi
Course Marshal
Course Marshal


Posts : 10361
Join date : 2009-12-19
Age : 39

PostSubject: Re: Kranji 14 Aug morning   Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:02 pm

alvin7379 wrote:
Loudmouth wrote:
wah pian, i skinny and small no meat no fat also become target... let me finish my cartons of cup noodle first... Crying or Very sad

Aiyo so poor thing... That heartless Asahi hor...

tsk...tsk, this chipmunk hor, beside being naughty, no manners on course and also a shit stirrer.

White Flag

Back to top Go down
kian
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 2882
Join date : 2009-06-20
Age : 34
Location : Springside

PostSubject: Re: Kranji 14 Aug morning   Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:59 pm

Loudmouth wrote:
i know duffy's motto, so not very alarm... it's the young thing that's scary, he's is like hyena now, grow a bit older he is will be beyond his shifu affraid


chipmunk u must b over the moon!!! LM call u sweet young thing!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Kranji 14 Aug morning   Today at 12:38 am

Back to top Go down
 
Kranji 14 Aug morning
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 10 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Saw a disgusting act at Kranji this morning
» Kranji Sunday 19 Feb morning - league challenge (zx vs drawbias)
» Kranji 14 Aug morning
» Morning Speed Trap near Kranji Golf Course
» Sunday 17th October - Very Early Morning - Southern Ride

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic :: The Clubhouse :: Local Games-
Jump to:  
Friends of Golf RepublicFriends of Golf RepublicFriends of Golf Republic
Copyright © 2009 Golf Republic. All Rights Reserved.