Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.
 
HomeFAQCalendarRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 JGCC 18 Sep

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
DimWit Kid
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer


Posts : 898
Join date : 2011-04-21
Age : 76
Location : Somewhere over the rainbow

PostSubject: Re: JGCC 18 Sep   Wed Sep 14, 2011 8:54 pm

Begbie wrote:
@methanolic; bro u shot 93 in marina still beginner ? Ur duffed drive off the tee went 220m leh.. Pls la dun be so humble can

Buaya in the making .................
Back to top Go down
BabyCroc
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer


Posts : 749
Join date : 2009-12-17
Age : 33
Location : Anywhere!

PostSubject: Re: JGCC 18 Sep   Wed Sep 14, 2011 8:59 pm

DimWit Kid wrote:
Begbie wrote:
@methanolic; bro u shot 93 in marina still beginner ? Ur duffed drive off the tee went 220m leh.. Pls la dun be so humble can

Buaya in the making .................

not buaya lei....my par 3 yest 1 on but 5 putt lo..... and the last three putts were ding dong-ing 2 feet from the hole lo.....hit long also no use...always cannot find the hole....HAHA
Back to top Go down
DimWit Kid
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer


Posts : 898
Join date : 2011-04-21
Age : 76
Location : Somewhere over the rainbow

PostSubject: Re: JGCC 18 Sep   Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:17 pm

just like i said, buaya talk. Play like that still 93. and still say beginner. Razz Very Happy
Back to top Go down
BabyCroc
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer


Posts : 749
Join date : 2009-12-17
Age : 33
Location : Anywhere!

PostSubject: Re: JGCC 18 Sep   Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:53 pm

DimWit Kid wrote:
just like i said, buaya talk. Play like that still 93. and still say beginner. Razz Very Happy

on sunday i will show you my 5 putt again.... will also display my jungle-homing drives...stay tuned... ahahaha
Back to top Go down
Begbie
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer


Posts : 1330
Join date : 2010-06-04
Age : 38

PostSubject: Re: JGCC 18 Sep   Wed Sep 14, 2011 10:28 pm

DimWit Kid wrote:
just like i said, buaya talk. Play like that still 93. and still say beginner. Razz Very Happy

Haha pecah lobang man..
Back to top Go down
BabyCroc
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer


Posts : 749
Join date : 2009-12-17
Age : 33
Location : Anywhere!

PostSubject: Re: JGCC 18 Sep   Wed Sep 14, 2011 10:41 pm

Begbie wrote:
DimWit Kid wrote:
just like i said, buaya talk. Play like that still 93. and still say beginner. Razz Very Happy

Haha pecah lobang man..

This is like quicksand, the more i struggle to defend, the deeper i sink.....haha...
Back to top Go down
wangph
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer


Posts : 171
Join date : 2010-03-29
Location : Golf Course/Driving Range/Chipping Green/Putting mat...

PostSubject: Re: JGCC 18 Sep   Thu Sep 15, 2011 11:53 am

alright. I'm fine with the guest rate also. and I'm also ok with any flight. Thanks bro Dennis for booking.
Back to top Go down
zhenxua
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 4638
Join date : 2010-02-11

PostSubject: Re: JGCC 18 Sep   Fri Sep 16, 2011 11:23 am

I have been having diarrhea since yesterday, after alvin tear my backside
Back to top Go down
golfbeginner
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer


Posts : 818
Join date : 2009-12-24
Age : 37
Location : Around the corner

PostSubject: Re: JGCC 18 Sep   Fri Sep 16, 2011 11:51 am

zhenxua wrote:
I have been having diarrhea since yesterday, after alvin tear my backside

Didnt you see I start to sell my stuffs to cover the losses to Alvin since yesterday too!!!
Back to top Go down
klt8144
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer


Posts : 1207
Join date : 2010-07-08

PostSubject: Re: JGCC 18 Sep   Fri Sep 16, 2011 12:09 pm

Laughing
golfbeginner wrote:
zhenxua wrote:
I have been having diarrhea since yesterday, after alvin tear my backside

Didnt you see I start to sell my stuffs to cover the losses to Alvin since yesterday too!!!

Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes wah so jialat ?? Alvin u r the one hah???

ZX, then 18-sep your diarrhea will continue???

Back to top Go down
alvin7379
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 2916
Join date : 2009-11-24
Age : 37
Location : Anywhere Comfortable

PostSubject: Re: JGCC 18 Sep   Fri Sep 16, 2011 12:18 pm

All I can say is... 'YES' I won some dimes... and 'NO' I did not win because I played well...

GB is grumpy because he cannot accept the 2 long tai-go putts I made on the bouncing greens... What a Face

And ZX lost because we are only betting for loser will be the chauffeur for this Sunday game into JB...

According to ZX's calculator:
Yesterday's game play level with Alvin becos he won $40 from me the last round when I gave him 1-1... so yesterday play level but no bet $$$... only Chauffeuring service...
Since Alvin win yesterday, Sunday Alvin got to give ZX strokes again... and he wanna bet FULL PACKAGE massage with me... ^%@#%$#%^#&^
Back to top Go down
http://www.visualtech.com.sg
asahi
Course Marshal
Course Marshal


Posts : 10361
Join date : 2009-12-19
Age : 39

PostSubject: Re: JGCC 18 Sep   Fri Sep 16, 2011 12:42 pm

The chipmunk very fierce!
Warm up game before the main kill, I mean game.

And raise funds for the big kill, game I mean.
ROFL
Back to top Go down
alvin7379
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 2916
Join date : 2009-11-24
Age : 37
Location : Anywhere Comfortable

PostSubject: Re: JGCC 18 Sep   Fri Sep 16, 2011 12:46 pm

asahi wrote:
The chipmunk very fierce!
Warm up game before the main kill, I mean game.

And raise funds for the big kill, game I mean.
ROFL

Where is my massage ah? tongue
Back to top Go down
http://www.visualtech.com.sg
ChrisD
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 3469
Join date : 2009-11-04
Age : 41
Location : Live beside the King

PostSubject: Re: JGCC 18 Sep   Fri Sep 16, 2011 12:49 pm

ZX, full package includes 4 hands.
Back to top Go down
asahi
Course Marshal
Course Marshal


Posts : 10361
Join date : 2009-12-19
Age : 39

PostSubject: Re: JGCC 18 Sep   Fri Sep 16, 2011 12:51 pm

alvin7379 wrote:
asahi wrote:
The chipmunk very fierce!
Warm up game before the main kill, I mean game.

And raise funds for the big kill, game I mean.
ROFL

Where is my massage ah? tongue

Will arrange with the 25 kid and update you.
With him, fuller than full package guaranteeed.
lol!
Back to top Go down
jimmychoo
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer


Posts : 1255
Join date : 2009-06-17
Age : 99
Location : Teban Garden

PostSubject: Re: JGCC 18 Sep   Fri Sep 16, 2011 1:42 pm

asahi wrote:
alvin7379 wrote:
asahi wrote:
The chipmunk very fierce!
Warm up game before the main kill, I mean game.

And raise funds for the big kill, game I mean.
ROFL

Where is my massage ah? tongue

Will arrange with the 25 kid and update you.
With him, fuller than full package guaranteeed.
lol!
Better be sure or you may end up in gay bar with the 25 kid lol!
Back to top Go down
zhenxua
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 4638
Join date : 2010-02-11

PostSubject: Re: JGCC 18 Sep   Fri Sep 16, 2011 5:47 pm

klt8144 wrote:
Laughing
golfbeginner wrote:
zhenxua wrote:
I have been having diarrhea since yesterday, after alvin tear my backside

Didnt you see I start to sell my stuffs to cover the losses to Alvin since yesterday too!!!

Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes wah so jialat ?? Alvin u r the one hah???

ZX, then 18-sep your diarrhea will continue???


bro, I have been his 菜头 for very long liao
Back to top Go down
asahi
Course Marshal
Course Marshal


Posts : 10361
Join date : 2009-12-19
Age : 39

PostSubject: Re: JGCC 18 Sep   Sat Sep 17, 2011 5:21 pm

Amidst all these trash talk, I know that PS has been getting valued putting tips from the Zen guru himself. More to that, he has also got Sm real back-spinning wedges.

So watch out guys!
Back to top Go down
Denmeister
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer


Posts : 972
Join date : 2011-03-12
Age : 42
Location : Johor Bahru

PostSubject: Re: JGCC 18 Sep   Sat Sep 17, 2011 5:33 pm

Great to know that we have a few 25 kids giving us intel on the secret training/purchasing in preparation for tomorrow's game.

I, for one, am really looking forward to it. Win, lose or draw, I sincerely hope that everyone will enjoy themselves tomorrow.

See you guys bright and early at 7:00am++
I should be having my breakfast in the clubhouse at about 7:10am if anyone wants to join me.

Bro Asahi,
You enjoy your Kranji game too. Hope we can have a game
Together in the near future.
Back to top Go down
pushslice
Caddy
Caddy


Posts : 5606
Join date : 2009-12-26

PostSubject: Re: JGCC 18 Sep   Sat Sep 17, 2011 6:32 pm

Laughing this div 2 golfer is just trying to keep up to the better players in my flight leh, really paiseh if i duff, top, thin and three putts for 18 holes

but....... I'm just back from range with Shorthitter...wah never hit irons like that before...I hope tomorrow I still remember how scratch
Back to top Go down
Slicer51
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer


Posts : 2449
Join date : 2010-05-29
Age : 59
Location : Surabaya

PostSubject: Re: JGCC 18 Sep   Sat Sep 17, 2011 6:58 pm

pushslice wrote:
Laughing this div 2 golfer is just trying to keep up to the better players in my flight leh, really paiseh if i duff, top, thin and three putts for 18 holes

but....... I'm just back from range with Shorthitter...wah never hit irons like that before...I hope tomorrow I still remember how scratch

Wow, you training for tomorrow ?

I hope you enjoy the company of Dennis in JB and have a good game .. Can let me know after the game okay ? Smile
Back to top Go down
alvin7379
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 2916
Join date : 2009-11-24
Age : 37
Location : Anywhere Comfortable

PostSubject: Re: JGCC 18 Sep   Sat Sep 17, 2011 7:03 pm

It's funny why people believe in last min practice rather than last min praying...

I'm at the 6th temple now... lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.visualtech.com.sg
Denmeister
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer


Posts : 972
Join date : 2011-03-12
Age : 42
Location : Johor Bahru

PostSubject: Re: JGCC 18 Sep   Sat Sep 17, 2011 7:11 pm

Hello...
So Kiasu ah... It is only going to ba a few hundred RM only what... No need to be sooooooo serious right?

... I better get three more buckets after finish my current 200!
Back to top Go down
Denmeister
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer


Posts : 972
Join date : 2011-03-12
Age : 42
Location : Johor Bahru

PostSubject: Re: JGCC 18 Sep   Sat Sep 17, 2011 7:22 pm

Bro Slicer,
Will definitely let u know the highs n lows of the game!

Right now I still have another 299 balls to go...
Back to top Go down
slinger
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer


Posts : 5692
Join date : 2009-06-19
Age : 47
Location : Wild Wild West

PostSubject: Re: JGCC 18 Sep   Sat Sep 17, 2011 8:46 pm

dennis,

u need to sayang alvin....

then xiao chui chui will follow him everywhere.....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: JGCC 18 Sep   Today at 4:11 pm

Back to top Go down
 
JGCC 18 Sep
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 9 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
 Similar topics
-
» JGCC 7 Aug morning
» JGCC 18 Sep

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic :: The Clubhouse :: Overseas Games-
Jump to:  
Friends of Golf RepublicFriends of Golf RepublicFriends of Golf Republic
Copyright © 2009 Golf Republic. All Rights Reserved.