Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.
 
HomeFAQCalendarRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 JGCC 18 Sep

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
mkpang
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer


Posts : 54
Join date : 2009-12-30

PostSubject: Re: JGCC 18 Sep   Tue Aug 23, 2011 10:32 am

Denmeister wrote:
mkpang wrote:
Denmeister wrote:
mkpang wrote:
jurongtiger wrote:
Is denmeister a decent player? hehehe

he would love to play "baccarat" with you..... lol!

Saturdays are always baccarat days.... but sadly, the going's rather tough lately. Losing my pants for the past few weeks. Best we don't play baccarat ok? Stick to smaller bets and make it a little bit more relaxing. hahaha.

You guys heard me "up!" all the time? hahaha....

I think I lost a set of new S3 pro irons already in a month....

everyone is like taking turn to "up".... he he he... was following behind your flight last sat....

No lar... Black one is my bro in law... Am the one in white asking you all if we can go first at the club house.... After seeing you here that was the first time I see you at the club....


Oh!!! So you are the gentleman in the three ball flight? Wearing Black? Hi hi! Sorry didn't get your name. We had a short little conversation on the 10th tee. Thanks for being patient with us. The pace was quite slow. I apologize.
Back to top Go down
alvin7379
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 2916
Join date : 2009-11-24
Age : 37
Location : Anywhere Comfortable

PostSubject: Re: JGCC 18 Sep   Tue Aug 23, 2011 10:40 am

Denmeister wrote:


What's KLJ?

Eh... If u dun know... I think it's best that we keep it that way.. Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.visualtech.com.sg
mloy
Caddy
Caddy


Posts : 4560
Join date : 2009-09-11
Age : 87
Location : East

PostSubject: Re: JGCC 18 Sep   Tue Aug 23, 2011 10:46 am

alvin7379 wrote:
Denmeister wrote:


What's KLJ?

Eh... If u dun know... I think it's best that we keep it that way.. Laughing

ROFL Totally agree!!!!

_________________
Laughter is the best medicine
Back to top Go down
Denmeister
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer


Posts : 972
Join date : 2011-03-12
Age : 42
Location : Johor Bahru

PostSubject: Re: JGCC 18 Sep   Tue Aug 23, 2011 11:01 am

mloy wrote:
alvin7379 wrote:
Denmeister wrote:


What's KLJ?

Eh... If u dun know... I think it's best that we keep it that way.. Laughing

ROFL Totally agree!!!!

Guess I will only find out on 18 Sept then.... hahaha.
This KLJ thing will be on my mind for the rest of the day.

Do I need to think naughty?
Back to top Go down
Denmeister
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer


Posts : 972
Join date : 2011-03-12
Age : 42
Location : Johor Bahru

PostSubject: Re: JGCC 18 Sep   Tue Aug 23, 2011 11:03 am

Denmeister wrote:
mloy wrote:
alvin7379 wrote:
Denmeister wrote:


What's KLJ?

Eh... If u dun know... I think it's best that we keep it that way.. Laughing

ROFL Totally agree!!!!

Guess I will only find out on 18 Sept then.... hahaha.
This KLJ thing will be on my mind for the rest of the day.

Do I need to think naughty?

Something to do with using the tongue on something long? Close?
Back to top Go down
alvin7379
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 2916
Join date : 2009-11-24
Age : 37
Location : Anywhere Comfortable

PostSubject: Re: JGCC 18 Sep   Tue Aug 23, 2011 11:08 am

Denmeister wrote:


Something to do with using the tongue on something long? Close?

I wun say you are right because it's rather subjective to different individuals... Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.visualtech.com.sg
Denmeister
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer


Posts : 972
Join date : 2011-03-12
Age : 42
Location : Johor Bahru

PostSubject: Re: JGCC 18 Sep   Tue Aug 23, 2011 11:13 am

alvin7379 wrote:
Denmeister wrote:


Something to do with using the tongue on something long? Close?

I wun say you are right because it's rather subjective to different individuals... Laughing

So anyone else have any other subjective guesses on the meaning of KLJ?

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
zhenxua
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 4638
Join date : 2010-02-11

PostSubject: Re: JGCC 18 Sep   Tue Aug 23, 2011 11:49 am

i would love to switch to bro denmeister's flight, but i have a challenge with PS ...
Back to top Go down
slinger
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer


Posts : 5692
Join date : 2009-06-19
Age : 47
Location : Wild Wild West

PostSubject: Re: JGCC 18 Sep   Tue Aug 23, 2011 11:52 am

ZX making his move liao.......
Back to top Go down
pushslice
Caddy
Caddy


Posts : 5606
Join date : 2009-12-26

PostSubject: Re: JGCC 18 Sep   Tue Aug 23, 2011 11:55 am

slinger wrote:
ZX making his move liao.......

ROFL ZX, hereby I let you go to the baccarat flight. I'd love to play with TS and duval anyways.

We do our challenge with scissors, paper and rock instead. or on the putting practice greens, 10 out of 10 putts. i'm good with that hahahaha
Back to top Go down
Denmeister
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer


Posts : 972
Join date : 2011-03-12
Age : 42
Location : Johor Bahru

PostSubject: Re: JGCC 18 Sep   Tue Aug 23, 2011 12:00 pm

I can see that we have baccarat affecionadoes in here! BUT.... don't play too big ok? 10.00 per point enough liao....
Back to top Go down
zhenxua
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 4638
Join date : 2010-02-11

PostSubject: Re: JGCC 18 Sep   Tue Aug 23, 2011 12:01 pm

pushslice wrote:
slinger wrote:
ZX making his move liao.......

ROFL ZX, hereby I let you go to the baccarat flight. I'd love to play with TS and duval anyways.

We do our challenge with scissors, paper and rock instead. or on the putting practice greens, 10 out of 10 putts. i'm good with that hahahaha

bro PS, our challenge is still on, will let bro TFP move over to make things more interesting
Back to top Go down
slinger
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer


Posts : 5692
Join date : 2009-06-19
Age : 47
Location : Wild Wild West

PostSubject: Re: JGCC 18 Sep   Tue Aug 23, 2011 12:02 pm

pushslice wrote:
slinger wrote:
ZX making his move liao.......

ROFL ZX, hereby I let you go to the baccarat flight. I'd love to play with TS and duval anyways.

We do our challenge with scissors, paper and rock instead. or on the putting practice greens, 10 out of 10 putts. i'm good with that hahahaha


PS, last week black tees at mbgc.....

chipmunk must have given ZX extraordinary KLJ that ZX is going back for more....
Back to top Go down
pushslice
Caddy
Caddy


Posts : 5606
Join date : 2009-12-26

PostSubject: Re: JGCC 18 Sep   Tue Aug 23, 2011 12:05 pm

slinger wrote:
pushslice wrote:
slinger wrote:
ZX making his move liao.......

ROFL ZX, hereby I let you go to the baccarat flight. I'd love to play with TS and duval anyways.

We do our challenge with scissors, paper and rock instead. or on the putting practice greens, 10 out of 10 putts. i'm good with that hahahaha


PS, last week black tees at mbgc.....

chipmunk must have given ZX extraordinary KLJ that ZX is going back for more....

oh ya hor, i said no money stakes involved...but I didnt say KLJ was off limits No

NO KLJ too! ROFL

onz lah ZX, it's been a while. my apologies to TFP. I just never played with TS before Very Happy
Back to top Go down
zhenxua
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 4638
Join date : 2010-02-11

PostSubject: Re: JGCC 18 Sep   Tue Aug 23, 2011 12:16 pm

chocoman, you confirm playing?

flight 1
1. PS
2. ZX (challenge PS)
3. duval
4.

flight 2
5. ChrisD
6. denmeister
7. alvin7379
8. TFP

flight 3
9. TS
10. chocoman?
11. DWK
12. Hoelwil (tbc by end aug)
Back to top Go down
Denmeister
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer


Posts : 972
Join date : 2011-03-12
Age : 42
Location : Johor Bahru

PostSubject: Re: JGCC 18 Sep   Tue Aug 23, 2011 12:18 pm

Denmeister wrote:
I can see that we have baccarat affecionadoes in here! BUT.... don't play too big ok? 10.00 per point enough liao....

Just kidding on the 10.00

RM2.00 ok?
Back to top Go down
zhenxua
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 4638
Join date : 2010-02-11

PostSubject: Re: JGCC 18 Sep   Tue Aug 23, 2011 12:25 pm

bro denmeister, bro alvin is our baccarat specialist. in his version, you can up 6 times per tee-off, 3 for player and 3 for banker:

1) before tee off
2) after tee off
3) after ball landed
Back to top Go down
slinger
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer


Posts : 5692
Join date : 2009-06-19
Age : 47
Location : Wild Wild West

PostSubject: Re: JGCC 18 Sep   Tue Aug 23, 2011 12:29 pm

Denmeister wrote:
Denmeister wrote:
I can see that we have baccarat affecionadoes in here! BUT.... don't play too big ok? 10.00 per point enough liao....

Just kidding on the 10.00

RM2.00 ok?


bro, ZX oreadi playing S$10 a point here liao.....

ZX is a very well-connected contractor.... What a Face
Back to top Go down
mkpang
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer


Posts : 54
Join date : 2009-12-30

PostSubject: Re: JGCC 18 Sep   Tue Aug 23, 2011 12:35 pm

wow... now is discussing about $$$..... affraid
Back to top Go down
Denmeister
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer


Posts : 972
Join date : 2011-03-12
Age : 42
Location : Johor Bahru

PostSubject: Re: JGCC 18 Sep   Tue Aug 23, 2011 12:36 pm

zhenxua wrote:
bro denmeister, bro alvin is our baccarat specialist. in his version, you can up 6 times per tee-off, 3 for player and 3 for banker:

1) before tee off
2) after tee off
3) after ball landed

Waaa!!!! if that is the case, then better play RM1.00 per point.

Let's do the math here....

a) before tee off: Up: 1 becomes 2
b) after tee off: 2 becomes 4
c) after ball lands: 4 becomes 8
d) Birdie: 8 becomes 16
e) Eagle: 16 becomes 32?

If 2 persons up:
a) 4
b) 8
c) 16
d) 32
e) 64

4896 liao la..... you sure got such baccarat rules meh?

Better keep quiet. RM1.00 per point ok?

Back to top Go down
Denmeister
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer


Posts : 972
Join date : 2011-03-12
Age : 42
Location : Johor Bahru

PostSubject: Re: JGCC 18 Sep   Tue Aug 23, 2011 12:38 pm

mkpang wrote:
wow... now is discussing about $$$..... affraid

Bro mkpang,
Wanna join in the heart attack?
Back to top Go down
Denmeister
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer


Posts : 972
Join date : 2011-03-12
Age : 42
Location : Johor Bahru

PostSubject: Re: JGCC 18 Sep   Tue Aug 23, 2011 12:53 pm

slinger wrote:
Denmeister wrote:
Denmeister wrote:
I can see that we have baccarat affecionadoes in here! BUT.... don't play too big ok? 10.00 per point enough liao....

Just kidding on the 10.00

RM2.00 ok?


bro, ZX oreadi playing S$10 a point here liao.....

ZX is a very well-connected contractor.... What a Face

I am sure he is! He is in the leagues of the Millionaire JGCC club members who play for thousands of dollars per hole. I, on the other hand, do not have such deep pockets!

Bro ZX,
I intro you to these kakis and when you win, don't forget my 10% commission ok? Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
mkpang
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer


Posts : 54
Join date : 2009-12-30

PostSubject: Re: JGCC 18 Sep   Tue Aug 23, 2011 12:55 pm

Denmeister wrote:
mkpang wrote:
wow... now is discussing about $$$..... affraid

Bro mkpang,
Wanna join in the heart attack?

White Flag

i Swing like a girl nowadays and do not want to end up Stretcher

lol!
Back to top Go down
p3nboy
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer


Posts : 496
Join date : 2009-07-15
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: JGCC 18 Sep   Tue Aug 23, 2011 1:13 pm

hi,

how much do you tip the caddy?
Back to top Go down
Denmeister
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer


Posts : 972
Join date : 2011-03-12
Age : 42
Location : Johor Bahru

PostSubject: Re: JGCC 18 Sep   Tue Aug 23, 2011 1:24 pm

p3nboy wrote:
hi,

how much do you tip the caddy?

for 18 holes, if the caddie is doing a decent job: knows where your ball lands, can somewhat keep up with you, the tipping amount is RM50.00

Half if you are playing 9 holes.

If he has a positive impact in your game, then up to you to tip upwards from 50.00

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: JGCC 18 Sep   Today at 7:55 pm

Back to top Go down
 
JGCC 18 Sep
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
 Similar topics
-
» JGCC 7 Aug morning
» JGCC 18 Sep

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic :: The Clubhouse :: Overseas Games-
Jump to:  
Friends of Golf RepublicFriends of Golf RepublicFriends of Golf Republic
Copyright © 2009 Golf Republic. All Rights Reserved.