Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.
 
HomeFAQCalendarRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 An Unforgettable miss....

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
bian1980
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer


Posts : 992
Join date : 2009-11-21
Age : 36
Location : North, Singapore

PostSubject: Re: An Unforgettable miss....   Mon Aug 22, 2011 2:44 pm

blee2007 wrote:
bian1980 wrote:
mizzy wrote:
bian1980 wrote:

lucky u never... cause my driver all slice like slicer machine.. always go right but is not right...

eh i thought your swing ok liao.. birdie every game..

sigh... think ponderosa shines over Mloy..

17th hole all driver go right.... only to realised on the 18th hole that i never straighten my left hand... last hole glory par the hole. but everything is too late.. rip apart by Mloy on that day.

what starts in Ponderosa... ends in Ponderosa..

No More ponderosa. !!! lol! ROFL

Now that you can straighten your left ahnd, you can be a buaya again lor.. affraid

no matter how straight my left hand is... still one grade below you one lah.

no matter what, you are still the MASTER.

pig lol! ROFL
Back to top Go down
tronos
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer


Posts : 1121
Join date : 2009-06-21

PostSubject: Re: An Unforgettable miss....   Mon Aug 22, 2011 3:05 pm

LOL, my eagle putt was way longer but almost no slope except for a slight up hill, 20-25 feet (previously made putts from that distance before) but ended 4-putting it. It was a very short 400m par 5.

last week played with an Ang Mo, MBGC black tee, he have 2 eagle chances!!!! (a par 4 and par 5 hole 18 some more) Drive damn long.
Back to top Go down
Technospaz
Advisor
Advisor


Posts : 15650
Join date : 2009-06-18
Age : 41
Location : Typically OOB

PostSubject: Re: An Unforgettable miss....   Mon Aug 22, 2011 3:15 pm

Over the last month or so, I've witnessed some really cool eagle opportunities...

Bian had 3 eagle opportunities at OCC (3 * 2ons on Par 5s)
Corn had 2 eagle opportunieis in JB (1 * 2ons on Par 4s)

I've given this a lot of thought and I've realized that I'm the lucky charm and I'm willing to be 'loaned' on golf games for a small fee.

As for the golfers missing those putts, well... my job is to get them to the green. After that, they're on their own Razz

_________________
Clearing my Storeroom of golfing goodies. Please help support Smile

"A ball will always come to rest halfway down a hill, unless there is sand or water at the bottom." Henry Beard
Back to top Go down
CoRN
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer


Posts : 380
Join date : 2009-10-29

PostSubject: Re: An Unforgettable miss....   Mon Aug 22, 2011 3:21 pm

Technospaz wrote:
Over the last month or so, I've witnessed some really cool eagle opportunities...

Bian had 3 eagle opportunities at OCC (3 * 2ons on Par 5s)
Corn had 2 eagle opportunieis in JB (2 * 1ons on Par 4s)

I've given this a lot of thought and I've realized that I'm the lucky charm and I'm willing to be 'loaned' on golf games for a small fee.

As for the golfers missing those putts, well... my job is to get them to the green. After that, they're on their own Razz

I must admit that this is not the first time i attempted an eagle putt. There were 2 more before this and you were my flightmate... if i remember correctly, it was at OCC par 5. missed that eagle and birdied instead....

So i think that's one of the reasons y i like to golf with you.. hahahaha...
Back to top Go down
Technospaz
Advisor
Advisor


Posts : 15650
Join date : 2009-06-18
Age : 41
Location : Typically OOB

PostSubject: Re: An Unforgettable miss....   Mon Aug 22, 2011 3:24 pm

CoRN wrote:
Technospaz wrote:
Over the last month or so, I've witnessed some really cool eagle opportunities...

Bian had 3 eagle opportunities at OCC (3 * 2ons on Par 5s)
Corn had 2 eagle opportunieis in JB (2 * 1ons on Par 4s)

I've given this a lot of thought and I've realized that I'm the lucky charm and I'm willing to be 'loaned' on golf games for a small fee.

As for the golfers missing those putts, well... my job is to get them to the green. After that, they're on their own Razz

I must admit that this is not the first time i attempted an eagle putt. There were 2 more before this and you were my flightmate... if i remember correctly, it was at OCC par 5. missed that eagle and birdied instead....

So i think that's one of the reasons y i like to golf with you.. hahahaha...

Yeah, I think you're right, Corn.

I'll be sending you my bill shortly Smile

_________________
Clearing my Storeroom of golfing goodies. Please help support Smile

"A ball will always come to rest halfway down a hill, unless there is sand or water at the bottom." Henry Beard
Back to top Go down
bian1980
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer


Posts : 992
Join date : 2009-11-21
Age : 36
Location : North, Singapore

PostSubject: Re: An Unforgettable miss....   Mon Aug 22, 2011 3:30 pm

Technospaz wrote:
CoRN wrote:
Technospaz wrote:
Over the last month or so, I've witnessed some really cool eagle opportunities...

Bian had 3 eagle opportunities at OCC (3 * 2ons on Par 5s)
Corn had 2 eagle opportunieis in JB (2 * 1ons on Par 4s)

I've given this a lot of thought and I've realized that I'm the lucky charm and I'm willing to be 'loaned' on golf games for a small fee.

As for the golfers missing those putts, well... my job is to get them to the green. After that, they're on their own Razz

I must admit that this is not the first time i attempted an eagle putt. There were 2 more before this and you were my flightmate... if i remember correctly, it was at OCC par 5. missed that eagle and birdied instead....

So i think that's one of the reasons y i like to golf with you.. hahahaha...

Yeah, I think you're right, Corn.

I'll be sending you my bill shortly Smile

bro,

i think you need to send a fat bill to mloy...

she's on fire on that day...
Back to top Go down
pushslice
Caddy
Caddy


Posts : 5606
Join date : 2009-12-26

PostSubject: Re: An Unforgettable miss....   Mon Aug 22, 2011 3:32 pm

3 Eagle opportunities??? Bian is also very strong leh...must join the league next season. Can not buaya and declare hc 24 liao hahaha

Long drives are noted but, the subsequent fairway shot (must be 200M+) to hit greens is equally impressive.
Back to top Go down
bian1980
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer


Posts : 992
Join date : 2009-11-21
Age : 36
Location : North, Singapore

PostSubject: Re: An Unforgettable miss....   Mon Aug 22, 2011 3:38 pm

pushslice wrote:
3 Eagle opportunities??? Bian is also very strong leh...must join the league next season. Can not buaya and declare hc 24 liao hahaha

Long drives are noted but, the subsequent fairway shot (must be 200M+) to hit greens is equally impressive.

aiya.. once in a blue moon.. but tee off from white tee lah bro.

plus aranda par 5 got downhill... the extra roll minus the distance and second shots left 150-170... so manage to 2 on.

after that incident,

been so long since i smell 2nd shots on par 5 with 150-170 to greens..
Back to top Go down
Technospaz
Advisor
Advisor


Posts : 15650
Join date : 2009-06-18
Age : 41
Location : Typically OOB

PostSubject: Re: An Unforgettable miss....   Mon Aug 22, 2011 3:46 pm

In case anyone's wondering, Bian's drives are also crazy long. It's just that there was some JB misfortune which struck him on Saturday. Otherwise, he would be driving them to PW distances, if not putter Wink

_________________
Clearing my Storeroom of golfing goodies. Please help support Smile

"A ball will always come to rest halfway down a hill, unless there is sand or water at the bottom." Henry Beard
Back to top Go down
blee67
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer


Posts : 5410
Join date : 2009-12-05
Location : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: An Unforgettable miss....   Mon Aug 22, 2011 3:46 pm

Bian, Thot for you the blue moons comes everday? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
bian1980
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer


Posts : 992
Join date : 2009-11-21
Age : 36
Location : North, Singapore

PostSubject: Re: An Unforgettable miss....   Mon Aug 22, 2011 3:49 pm

Technospaz wrote:
In case anyone's wondering, Bian's drives are also crazy long. It's just that there was some JB misfortune which struck him on Saturday. Otherwise, he would be driving them to PW distances, if not putter Wink

seriously,

i don't remember much details on sat... think i too tired.. no joke not to sleep at night and tee of the next morning..

thanks to corn for giving me a ride... anotherwise i wonder if i can make it back to sg if i drove.
Back to top Go down
pushslice
Caddy
Caddy


Posts : 5606
Join date : 2009-12-26

PostSubject: Re: An Unforgettable miss....   Mon Aug 22, 2011 3:54 pm

eh btw, Mizzy/Blee, when are you coming to my place with the durians?
Back to top Go down
bian1980
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer


Posts : 992
Join date : 2009-11-21
Age : 36
Location : North, Singapore

PostSubject: Re: An Unforgettable miss....   Mon Aug 22, 2011 3:56 pm

blee2007 wrote:
Bian, Thot for you the blue moons comes everday? Very Happy

comes everyday will lost too much blood.. LOL..
Back to top Go down
bian1980
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer


Posts : 992
Join date : 2009-11-21
Age : 36
Location : North, Singapore

PostSubject: Re: An Unforgettable miss....   Mon Aug 22, 2011 3:56 pm

pushslice wrote:
eh btw, Mizzy/Blee, when are you coming to my place with the durians?

eat durians bo JIO... ROFL lol!
Back to top Go down
mizzy
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 2702
Join date : 2009-12-11
Location : golf club graveyard

PostSubject: Re: An Unforgettable miss....   Mon Aug 22, 2011 3:57 pm

No ang hei lah PS, out of season.. BTW i got my rescue liao.. hehe
Back to top Go down
bian1980
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer


Posts : 992
Join date : 2009-11-21
Age : 36
Location : North, Singapore

PostSubject: Re: An Unforgettable miss....   Mon Aug 22, 2011 3:58 pm

mizzy wrote:
No ang hei lah PS, out of season.. BTW i got my rescue liao.. hehe

new weapons... oh ..
Back to top Go down
mizzy
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 2702
Join date : 2009-12-11
Location : golf club graveyard

PostSubject: Re: An Unforgettable miss....   Mon Aug 22, 2011 4:01 pm

i recall now i had an eagle once.. Vanda 9. 2 to the fringe. chip in. good thing it was not a putt or i'll screw it up. What a Face
Back to top Go down
mizzy
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 2702
Join date : 2009-12-11
Location : golf club graveyard

PostSubject: Re: An Unforgettable miss....   Mon Aug 22, 2011 4:03 pm

bian1980 wrote:
mizzy wrote:
No ang hei lah PS, out of season.. BTW i got my rescue liao.. hehe

new weapons... oh ..

no lah.. still experimenting.. its about $40 too long..
Back to top Go down
bian1980
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer


Posts : 992
Join date : 2009-11-21
Age : 36
Location : North, Singapore

PostSubject: Re: An Unforgettable miss....   Mon Aug 22, 2011 4:04 pm

mizzy wrote:
i recall now i had an eagle once.. Vanda 9. 2 to the fringe. chip in. good thing it was not a putt or i'll screw it up. What a Face

so now we know who is the real buaya...

chip in somemore.. don't even need the putter. LOL
Back to top Go down
CoRN
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer


Posts : 380
Join date : 2009-10-29

PostSubject: Re: An Unforgettable miss....   Mon Aug 22, 2011 4:04 pm

mizzy wrote:
i recall now i had an eagle once.. Vanda 9. 2 to the fringe. chip in. good thing it was not a putt or i'll screw it up. What a Face

ohhhh.... so that's the secret... no wonder i've missed it all... i didn't chip it...
Back to top Go down
mizzy
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 2702
Join date : 2009-12-11
Location : golf club graveyard

PostSubject: Re: An Unforgettable miss....   Mon Aug 22, 2011 4:07 pm

i knew i shouldn't have shared this eagle.. now i'm a called a buaya and Corn will chip even if the ball on the green.. Suspect

Back to top Go down
bian1980
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer


Posts : 992
Join date : 2009-11-21
Age : 36
Location : North, Singapore

PostSubject: Re: An Unforgettable miss....   Mon Aug 22, 2011 4:08 pm

CoRN wrote:
mizzy wrote:
i recall now i had an eagle once.. Vanda 9. 2 to the fringe. chip in. good thing it was not a putt or i'll screw it up. What a Face

ohhhh.... so that's the secret... no wonder i've missed it all... i didn't chip it...

no wonder you took a divot on the last putting.. ROFL
Back to top Go down
bian1980
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer


Posts : 992
Join date : 2009-11-21
Age : 36
Location : North, Singapore

PostSubject: Re: An Unforgettable miss....   Mon Aug 22, 2011 4:09 pm

mizzy wrote:
i knew i shouldn't have shared this eagle.. now i'm a called a buaya and Corn will chip even if the ball on the green.. Suspect


eventually if i don't say... Blee will also help you on this... alien
Back to top Go down
Technospaz
Advisor
Advisor


Posts : 15650
Join date : 2009-06-18
Age : 41
Location : Typically OOB

PostSubject: Re: An Unforgettable miss....   Mon Aug 22, 2011 4:09 pm

mizzy wrote:
i recall now i had an eagle once.. Vanda 9. 2 to the fringe. chip in. good thing it was not a putt or i'll screw it up. What a Face

Heng! 5-5 minimum from you.

_________________
Clearing my Storeroom of golfing goodies. Please help support Smile

"A ball will always come to rest halfway down a hill, unless there is sand or water at the bottom." Henry Beard
Back to top Go down
ChrisD
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 3469
Join date : 2009-11-04
Age : 41
Location : Live beside the King

PostSubject: Re: An Unforgettable miss....   Mon Aug 22, 2011 4:10 pm

Mizzy, that's impressive.
No wonder so many ppl are avoiding u nowadays.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: An Unforgettable miss....   Today at 4:06 pm

Back to top Go down
 
An Unforgettable miss....
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Driving Miss Sarah
» i miss bill clinton !
» I always miss all the fun in Singapore :-(
» Miss Jessica
» Chris Brickley - Ole Miss (Graduate Coach)

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic :: The Clubhouse :: Golf Talk-
Jump to:  
Friends of Golf RepublicFriends of Golf RepublicFriends of Golf Republic
Copyright © 2009 Golf Republic. All Rights Reserved.