Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.
 
HomeFAQCalendarRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Akan Datang :: Range @ Punggol

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23  Next
AuthorMessage
golfjoy
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer


Posts : 1386
Join date : 2010-06-04
Age : 77
Location : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: Akan Datang :: Range @ Punggol   Thu Aug 16, 2012 5:11 pm

watermyforrest wrote:

golfjoy wrote:

I no balls to get out of this thread...

I totally understand... it's the gender thingy...

SO SMART. That's why I still 'talk' to you.

watermyforrest wrote:

Who would be so cruel to slap you? ... bible says that if you got slapped on the right cheek, give them your left cheek... (I might have misquoted or misinterpreted it somehow - but you get gist of it)

My butt hurts darn bad.

watermyforrest wrote:

You should try it... it's liberating...

Been there, done that.
2 days of golf. Alone.
Kinda missing it now.... hmmm.....
Back to top Go down
golfjoy
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer


Posts : 1386
Join date : 2010-06-04
Age : 77
Location : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: Akan Datang :: Range @ Punggol   Thu Aug 16, 2012 5:14 pm

jeffman88 wrote:
PGA assembling tonite 8pm rite?

The last I heard from brother hide, it is still on.
Back to top Go down
watermyforrest
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 3248
Join date : 2009-07-17
Age : 41
Location : Serangoon Central

PostSubject: Re: Akan Datang :: Range @ Punggol   Thu Aug 16, 2012 5:17 pm

golfjoy wrote:
My butt hurts darn bad.

err... u mentioned right left center ... Shocked

golfjoy wrote:

Been there, done that.
2 days of golf. Alone.
Kinda missing it now.... hmmm.....

It's contradicting your own signature, isn't it... tongue
Back to top Go down
golfjoy
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer


Posts : 1386
Join date : 2010-06-04
Age : 77
Location : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: Akan Datang :: Range @ Punggol   Thu Aug 16, 2012 5:40 pm

watermyforrest wrote:
golfjoy wrote:
My butt hurts darn bad.

err... u mentioned right left center ... Shocked


Yes, bro... yes... you try... u'll understand.

watermyforrest wrote:

It's contradicting your own signature, isn't it... tongue

The signature says "YOU" lehhh.....
Back to top Go down
watermyforrest
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 3248
Join date : 2009-07-17
Age : 41
Location : Serangoon Central

PostSubject: Re: Akan Datang :: Range @ Punggol   Thu Aug 16, 2012 5:55 pm

golfjoy wrote:
watermyforrest wrote:
golfjoy wrote:
My butt hurts darn bad.

err... u mentioned right left center ... Shocked


Yes, bro... yes... you try... u'll understand.

watermyforrest wrote:

It's contradicting your own signature, isn't it... tongue

The signature says "YOU" lehhh.....

Cadit quaestio... Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
hide
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer


Posts : 144
Join date : 2011-04-12
Age : 39
Location : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: Akan Datang :: Range @ Punggol   Thu Aug 16, 2012 11:05 pm

Great meeting you guys!

cheers!
Back to top Go down
hkhamateur
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 3062
Join date : 2009-09-29
Age : 43
Location : North-East

PostSubject: Re: Akan Datang :: Range @ Punggol   Thu Aug 16, 2012 11:32 pm

hide wrote:
Great meeting you guys!

cheers!

Finally, we met bro aka hide! Very Happy
Nicz chattg n exchanged tips.. Wink
Back to top Go down
enwee
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 4697
Join date : 2011-12-30
Location : Seletar Hills

PostSubject: Re: Akan Datang :: Range @ Punggol   Thu Aug 16, 2012 11:33 pm

hkhamateur wrote:
hide wrote:
Great meeting you guys!

cheers!

Finally, we met bro aka hide! Very Happy
Nicz chattg n exchanged tips.. Wink
Wah....you play Kranji and still go range? no wonder you champion..... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
hkhamateur
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 3062
Join date : 2009-09-29
Age : 43
Location : North-East

PostSubject: Re: Akan Datang :: Range @ Punggol   Thu Aug 16, 2012 11:39 pm

enwee wrote:
hkhamateur wrote:
hide wrote:
Great meeting you guys!

cheers!

Finally, we met bro aka hide! Very Happy
Nicz chattg n exchanged tips.. Wink
Wah....you play Kranji and still go range? no wonder you champion..... Very Happy

PR la... Laughing
Waitg fr u to dropby, so when?? Question
Patrick was here many times liao. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
jeffman88
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer


Posts : 1374
Join date : 2010-08-17
Location : Where the sun rises...

PostSubject: Re: Akan Datang :: Range @ Punggol   Thu Aug 16, 2012 11:40 pm

enwee wrote:
hkhamateur wrote:
hide wrote:
Great meeting you guys!

cheers!

Finally, we met bro aka hide! Very Happy
Nicz chattg n exchanged tips.. Wink
Wah....you play Kranji and still go range? no wonder you champion..... Very Happy

also he is illegal coach giving wedging lessons... kekeke
Back to top Go down
enwee
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 4697
Join date : 2011-12-30
Location : Seletar Hills

PostSubject: Re: Akan Datang :: Range @ Punggol   Thu Aug 16, 2012 11:41 pm

hkhamateur wrote:
enwee wrote:
hkhamateur wrote:
hide wrote:
Great meeting you guys!

cheers!

Finally, we met bro aka hide! Very Happy
Nicz chattg n exchanged tips.. Wink
Wah....you play Kranji and still go range? no wonder you champion..... Very Happy

PR la... Laughing
Waitg fr u to dropby, so when?? Question
Patrick was here many times liao. Very Happy
Looking for fresh meat...Very Happy

U said go, I'll go lor.....I also played today in Changi...long delay.......1243 tee off, delayed until 1400 finished 1900...what a long day.
Back to top Go down
hkhamateur
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 3062
Join date : 2009-09-29
Age : 43
Location : North-East

PostSubject: Re: Akan Datang :: Range @ Punggol   Thu Aug 16, 2012 11:44 pm

enwee wrote:
hkhamateur wrote:
enwee wrote:
hkhamateur wrote:
hide wrote:
Great meeting you guys!

cheers!

Finally, we met bro aka hide! Very Happy
Nicz chattg n exchanged tips.. Wink
Wah....you play Kranji and still go range? no wonder you champion..... Very Happy

PR la... Laughing
Waitg fr u to dropby, so when?? Question
Patrick was here many times liao. Very Happy
Looking for fresh meat...Very Happy

U said go, I'll go lor.....I also played today in Changi...long delay.......1243 tee off, delayed until 1400 finished 1900...what a long day.

@enwee, Wow...tats bad! Crying or Very sad
We had some delays too bt things pick up fast after. Basketball

@jeff, no la....a long game w super kakis ChristD & Guy! bounce


Last edited by hkhamateur on Thu Aug 16, 2012 11:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
enwee
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 4697
Join date : 2011-12-30
Location : Seletar Hills

PostSubject: Re: Akan Datang :: Range @ Punggol   Thu Aug 16, 2012 11:46 pm

hkhamateur wrote:
enwee wrote:
hkhamateur wrote:
enwee wrote:
hkhamateur wrote:
hide wrote:
Great meeting you guys!

cheers!

Finally, we met bro aka hide! Very Happy
Nicz chattg n exchanged tips.. Wink
Wah....you play Kranji and still go range? no wonder you champion..... Very Happy

PR la... Laughing
Waitg fr u to dropby, so when?? Question
Patrick was here many times liao. Very Happy
Looking for fresh meat...Very Happy

U said go, I'll go lor.....I also played today in Changi...long delay.......1243 tee off, delayed until 1400 finished 1900...what a long day.

Wow...tats bad! Crying or Very sad
We had some delays too bt things pick up fast after. Basketball
Btw wanna ask you guys, since you all stayed around there...the seafood beside the range the popeyes chicken there, nice?
Back to top Go down
hkhamateur
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 3062
Join date : 2009-09-29
Age : 43
Location : North-East

PostSubject: Re: Akan Datang :: Range @ Punggol   Thu Aug 16, 2012 11:49 pm

enwee wrote:
hkhamateur wrote:
enwee wrote:
hkhamateur wrote:
enwee wrote:
hkhamateur wrote:
hide wrote:
Great meeting you guys!

cheers!

Finally, we met bro aka hide! Very Happy
Nicz chattg n exchanged tips.. Wink
Wah....you play Kranji and still go range? no wonder you champion..... Very Happy

PR la... Laughing
Waitg fr u to dropby, so when?? Question
Patrick was here many times liao. Very Happy
Looking for fresh meat...Very Happy

U said go, I'll go lor.....I also played today in Changi...long delay.......1243 tee off, delayed until 1400 finished 1900...what a long day.

Wow...tats bad! Crying or Very sad
We had some delays too bt things pick up fast after. Basketball
Btw wanna ask you guys, since you all stayed around there...the seafood beside the range the popeyes chicken there, nice?

Its gd, enwee! Wink
Bt if u re buyg us incl Patrick, it ll taste even better! cheers
Back to top Go down
enwee
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 4697
Join date : 2011-12-30
Location : Seletar Hills

PostSubject: Re: Akan Datang :: Range @ Punggol   Thu Aug 16, 2012 11:56 pm

hkhamateur wrote:
enwee wrote:
hkhamateur wrote:
enwee wrote:
hkhamateur wrote:
enwee wrote:
hkhamateur wrote:
hide wrote:
Great meeting you guys!

cheers!

Finally, we met bro aka hide! Very Happy
Nicz chattg n exchanged tips.. Wink
Wah....you play Kranji and still go range? no wonder you champion..... Very Happy

PR la... Laughing
Waitg fr u to dropby, so when?? Question
Patrick was here many times liao. Very Happy
Looking for fresh meat...Very Happy

U said go, I'll go lor.....I also played today in Changi...long delay.......1243 tee off, delayed until 1400 finished 1900...what a long day.

Wow...tats bad! Crying or Very sad
We had some delays too bt things pick up fast after. Basketball
Btw wanna ask you guys, since you all stayed around there...the seafood beside the range the popeyes chicken there, nice?

Its gd, enwee! Wink
Bt if u re buyg us incl Patrick, it ll taste even better! cheers
Popeye's chicken? no problem.... Very Happy well just checking out since the place was feature in TV sometimes back.
Back to top Go down
ahnah
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer


Posts : 1042
Join date : 2011-07-26
Location : Sengkang

PostSubject: Re: Akan Datang :: Range @ Punggol   Fri Aug 17, 2012 10:03 am

enwee wrote:
hkhamateur wrote:
enwee wrote:
hkhamateur wrote:
enwee wrote:
hkhamateur wrote:
hide wrote:
Great meeting you guys!

cheers!

Finally, we met bro aka hide! Very Happy
Nicz chattg n exchanged tips.. Wink
Wah....you play Kranji and still go range? no wonder you champion..... Very Happy

PR la... Laughing
Waitg fr u to dropby, so when?? Question
Patrick was here many times liao. Very Happy
Looking for fresh meat...Very Happy

U said go, I'll go lor.....I also played today in Changi...long delay.......1243 tee off, delayed until 1400 finished 1900...what a long day.

Wow...tats bad! Crying or Very sad
We had some delays too bt things pick up fast after. Basketball
Btw wanna ask you guys, since you all stayed around there...the seafood beside the range the popeyes chicken there, nice?

Popeye chicken is nice. but slightly a bit oily if compare with the outlet in AMK
Back to top Go down
golfjoy
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer


Posts : 1386
Join date : 2010-06-04
Age : 77
Location : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: Akan Datang :: Range @ Punggol   Fri Aug 17, 2012 10:28 am

ahnah wrote:
enwee wrote:

Btw wanna ask you guys, since you all stayed around there...the seafood beside the range the popeyes chicken there, nice?

Popeye chicken is nice. but slightly a bit oily if compare with the outlet in AMK

people asking you if the SEAFOOD is nice lah.... Suspect
Back to top Go down
ahnah
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer


Posts : 1042
Join date : 2011-07-26
Location : Sengkang

PostSubject: Re: Akan Datang :: Range @ Punggol   Fri Aug 17, 2012 10:30 am

golfjoy wrote:
ahnah wrote:
enwee wrote:

Btw wanna ask you guys, since you all stayed around there...the seafood beside the range the popeyes chicken there, nice?

Popeye chicken is nice. but slightly a bit oily if compare with the outlet in AMK

people asking you if the SEAFOOD is nice lah.... Suspect

Oh.. that seafood ... so so only. Tried once i give a rating of 3/10
Back to top Go down
enwee
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 4697
Join date : 2011-12-30
Location : Seletar Hills

PostSubject: Re: Akan Datang :: Range @ Punggol   Fri Aug 17, 2012 10:31 am

ahnah wrote:
golfjoy wrote:
ahnah wrote:
enwee wrote:

Btw wanna ask you guys, since you all stayed around there...the seafood beside the range the popeyes chicken there, nice?

Popeye chicken is nice. but slightly a bit oily if compare with the outlet in AMK

people asking you if the SEAFOOD is nice lah.... Suspect

Oh.. that seafood ... so so only. Tried once i give a rating of 3/10
So so still 3/10, perhaps I should ask, will you go back again?
Back to top Go down
ahnah
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer


Posts : 1042
Join date : 2011-07-26
Location : Sengkang

PostSubject: Re: Akan Datang :: Range @ Punggol   Fri Aug 17, 2012 10:50 am

enwee wrote:
ahnah wrote:
golfjoy wrote:
ahnah wrote:
enwee wrote:

Btw wanna ask you guys, since you all stayed around there...the seafood beside the range the popeyes chicken there, nice?

Popeye chicken is nice. but slightly a bit oily if compare with the outlet in AMK

people asking you if the SEAFOOD is nice lah.... Suspect

Oh.. that seafood ... so so only. Tried once i give a rating of 3/10
So so still 3/10, perhaps I should ask, will you go back again?

Nope. Environment and food doesn't suits me. Too dark, mosquito, housefly.
Back to top Go down
enwee
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 4697
Join date : 2011-12-30
Location : Seletar Hills

PostSubject: Re: Akan Datang :: Range @ Punggol   Fri Aug 17, 2012 10:52 am

ahnah wrote:
enwee wrote:
ahnah wrote:
golfjoy wrote:
ahnah wrote:
enwee wrote:

Btw wanna ask you guys, since you all stayed around there...the seafood beside the range the popeyes chicken there, nice?

Popeye chicken is nice. but slightly a bit oily if compare with the outlet in AMK

people asking you if the SEAFOOD is nice lah.... Suspect

Oh.. that seafood ... so so only. Tried once i give a rating of 3/10
So so still 3/10, perhaps I should ask, will you go back again?

Nope. Environment and food doesn't suits me. Too dark, mosquito, housefly.
Ok..noted...I guess our weather not really suitable to do al fesco dining...
Back to top Go down
golfjoy
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer


Posts : 1386
Join date : 2010-06-04
Age : 77
Location : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: Akan Datang :: Range @ Punggol   Fri Aug 17, 2012 11:23 am

enwee wrote:

Ok..noted...I guess our weather not really suitable to do al fesco dining...

Not true horr.... I thought this place ... Frenzie is not bad for al fesco dining .... just down the road.... actually, it's where the Popeye's is.

After range, can go for drinks.... but it closes quite early (knowing how late you guys usually range till).

Back to top Go down
ahnah
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer


Posts : 1042
Join date : 2011-07-26
Location : Sengkang

PostSubject: Re: Akan Datang :: Range @ Punggol   Fri Aug 17, 2012 11:32 am

golfjoy wrote:
enwee wrote:

Ok..noted...I guess our weather not really suitable to do al fesco dining...

Not true horr.... I thought this place ... Frenzie is not bad for al fesco dining .... just down the road.... actually, it's where the Popeye's is.

After range, can go for drinks.... but it closes quite early (knowing how late you guys usually range till).


heard say last week got ppl drive the balls from lvl2 bay and hit the glass over that. Now Range ban ppl from using driver at lvl 2's bay
Back to top Go down
robert33
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer


Posts : 491
Join date : 2009-08-07
Location : @ the changing room!!! Shitting...

PostSubject: Re: Akan Datang :: Range @ Punggol   Fri Aug 17, 2012 12:46 pm

ahnah wrote:
golfjoy wrote:
enwee wrote:

Ok..noted...I guess our weather not really suitable to do al fesco dining...

Not true horr.... I thought this place ... Frenzie is not bad for al fesco dining .... just down the road.... actually, it's where the Popeye's is.

After range, can go for drinks.... but it closes quite early (knowing how late you guys usually range till).


heard say last week got ppl drive the balls from lvl2 bay and hit the glass over that. Now Range ban ppl from using driver at lvl 2's bay

But I thought popeyes and frenzie are behind e range? Ppl r hitting the balls away from there leh...

Hopefully no one hits the lrt!!! Else can say bye bye to punggol range liao...
Back to top Go down
ahnah
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer


Posts : 1042
Join date : 2011-07-26
Location : Sengkang

PostSubject: Re: Akan Datang :: Range @ Punggol   Fri Aug 17, 2012 12:49 pm

robert33 wrote:
ahnah wrote:
golfjoy wrote:
enwee wrote:

Ok..noted...I guess our weather not really suitable to do al fesco dining...

Not true horr.... I thought this place ... Frenzie is not bad for al fesco dining .... just down the road.... actually, it's where the Popeye's is.

After range, can go for drinks.... but it closes quite early (knowing how late you guys usually range till).


heard say last week got ppl drive the balls from lvl2 bay and hit the glass over that. Now Range ban ppl from using driver at lvl 2's bay

But I thought popeyes and frenzie are behind e range? Ppl r hitting the balls away from there leh...

Hopefully no one hits the lrt!!! Else can say bye bye to punggol range liao...

Are you the one who hit over the 200m fence .. the fish and chinese restaurant ppl are complaing ???
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Akan Datang :: Range @ Punggol   Today at 12:35 am

Back to top Go down
 
Akan Datang :: Range @ Punggol
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 20 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Akan Datang :: Range @ Punggol
» AKAN DATANG: Weekend Night Golf during Formula 1 Weekend
» Akan Datang - A new putter fitting location
» Punggol Range..whats going on there??
» PGA meeting - Meet ups at Punggol Range

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic :: The Clubhouse :: Golf Courses and Ranges-
Jump to:  
Friends of Golf RepublicFriends of Golf RepublicFriends of Golf Republic
Copyright © 2009 Golf Republic. All Rights Reserved.