Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.
 
HomeFAQCalendarRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Akan Datang :: Range @ Punggol

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23  Next
AuthorMessage
simoner
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer


Posts : 1111
Join date : 2010-09-20

PostSubject: Re: Akan Datang :: Range @ Punggol   Mon Aug 20, 2012 9:31 am

bryanachong wrote:
Tomorrow anyone?

What time? Will try to make it if can clear errands.
Back to top Go down
robert33
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer


Posts : 491
Join date : 2009-08-07
Location : @ the changing room!!! Shitting...

PostSubject: Re: Akan Datang :: Range @ Punggol   Mon Aug 20, 2012 9:35 am

simoner wrote:
bryanachong wrote:
Tomorrow anyone?

What time? Will try to make it if can clear errands.

Hi guys,

Me also looking to hit some balls before work catches up with me tml...!!

Hope to meet some bros and pick up some tips and tricks...

Cheers
Back to top Go down
simoner
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer


Posts : 1111
Join date : 2010-09-20

PostSubject: Re: Akan Datang :: Range @ Punggol   Mon Aug 20, 2012 3:25 pm

robert33 wrote:
simoner wrote:
bryanachong wrote:
Tomorrow anyone?

What time? Will try to make it if can clear errands.

Hi guys,

Me also looking to hit some balls before work catches up with me tml...!!

Hope to meet some bros and pick up some tips and tricks...

Cheers

Going to pop by about 4:30-5:00pm. Will be hanging around the Ping shop area if bays are available.
Back to top Go down
robert33
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer


Posts : 491
Join date : 2009-08-07
Location : @ the changing room!!! Shitting...

PostSubject: Re: Akan Datang :: Range @ Punggol   Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:43 pm

simoner wrote:
robert33 wrote:
simoner wrote:
bryanachong wrote:
Tomorrow anyone?

What time? Will try to make it if can clear errands.

Hi guys,

Me also looking to hit some balls before work catches up with me tml...!!

Hope to meet some bros and pick up some tips and tricks...

Cheers

Going to pop by about 4:30-5:00pm. Will be hanging around the Ping shop area if bays are available.

Paiseh bro, me left home at 3pm and went to bishan range with another tat has credits to clear!

Hope to catch u another time k!

I am stayin nearby... But next few weeks onli weekend avail... Haiz...

Hope u had a great workout at range today!!!

Cheers
Back to top Go down
jeffman88
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer


Posts : 1374
Join date : 2010-08-17
Location : Where the sun rises...

PostSubject: Re: Akan Datang :: Range @ Punggol   Mon Aug 20, 2012 8:09 pm

robert33: on tour in hawaii ar? be sure to check out golf courses there lol
Back to top Go down
robert33
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer


Posts : 491
Join date : 2009-08-07
Location : @ the changing room!!! Shitting...

PostSubject: Re: Akan Datang :: Range @ Punggol   Mon Aug 20, 2012 8:48 pm

jeffman88 wrote:
robert33: on tour in hawaii ar? be sure to check out golf courses there lol

I wish bro.... But onli in my dreams... Sad
Back to top Go down
Kengnam
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer


Posts : 898
Join date : 2011-10-21
Age : 41
Location : Reading Green

PostSubject: Re: Akan Datang :: Range @ Punggol   Tue Aug 21, 2012 9:44 pm

robert33 wrote:
jeffman88 wrote:
robert33: on tour in hawaii ar? be sure to check out golf courses there lol

I wish bro.... But onli in my dreams... Sad
Just do it,dun dream it... cheers
Back to top Go down
ahnah
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer


Posts : 1042
Join date : 2011-07-26
Location : Sengkang

PostSubject: Re: Akan Datang :: Range @ Punggol   Tue Aug 21, 2012 9:47 pm

Kengnam wrote:
robert33 wrote:
jeffman88 wrote:
robert33: on tour in hawaii ar? be sure to check out golf courses there lol

I wish bro.... But onli in my dreams... Sad
Just do it,dun dream it... cheers

Bro, where have u been ? Got Time to go for game or not?
Back to top Go down
Kengnam
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer


Posts : 898
Join date : 2011-10-21
Age : 41
Location : Reading Green

PostSubject: Re: Akan Datang :: Range @ Punggol   Tue Aug 21, 2012 9:49 pm

ahnah wrote:
Kengnam wrote:
robert33 wrote:
jeffman88 wrote:
robert33: on tour in hawaii ar? be sure to check out golf courses there lol

I wish bro.... But onli in my dreams... Sad
Just do it,dun dream it... cheers

Bro, where have u been ? Got Time to go for game or not?
Bro,now I got time to die... Stretcher


No time to golf.... Swing
Back to top Go down
3131T
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer


Posts : 1185
Join date : 2009-12-08
Location : YCK

PostSubject: Re: Akan Datang :: Range @ Punggol   Tue Aug 21, 2012 10:19 pm

Kengnam wrote:
ahnah wrote:
Kengnam wrote:
robert33 wrote:
jeffman88 wrote:
robert33: on tour in hawaii ar? be sure to check out golf courses there lol

I wish bro.... But onli in my dreams... Sad
Just do it,dun dream it... cheers

Bro, where have u been ? Got Time to go for game or not?
Bro,now I got time to die... Stretcher


No time to golf.... Swing

Wah... Ah Nam Ke... u just came back from Africa ah?
Back to top Go down
Kengnam
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer


Posts : 898
Join date : 2011-10-21
Age : 41
Location : Reading Green

PostSubject: Re: Akan Datang :: Range @ Punggol   Wed Aug 22, 2012 12:27 am

3131T wrote:
Kengnam wrote:
ahnah wrote:
Kengnam wrote:
robert33 wrote:
jeffman88 wrote:
robert33: on tour in hawaii ar? be sure to check out golf courses there lol

I wish bro.... But onli in my dreams... Sad
Just do it,dun dream it... cheers

Bro, where have u been ? Got Time to go for game or not?
Bro,now I got time to die... Stretcher


No time to golf.... Swing

Wah... Ah Nam Ke... u just came back from Africa ah?
You dun talk so much...

Next game got to give me 3-3...

Heard you played not bad nowadays hor...
Back to top Go down
3131T
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer


Posts : 1185
Join date : 2009-12-08
Location : YCK

PostSubject: Re: Akan Datang :: Range @ Punggol   Wed Aug 22, 2012 2:16 am

Kengnam wrote:
3131T wrote:
Kengnam wrote:
ahnah wrote:
Kengnam wrote:
robert33 wrote:
jeffman88 wrote:
robert33: on tour in hawaii ar? be sure to check out golf courses there lol

I wish bro.... But onli in my dreams... Sad
Just do it,dun dream it... cheers

Bro, where have u been ? Got Time to go for game or not?
Bro,now I got time to die... Stretcher


No time to golf.... Swing

Wah... Ah Nam Ke... u just came back from Africa ah?
You dun talk so much...

Next game got to give me 3-3...

Heard you played not bad nowadays hor...

lol! Your wish is my command...
Back to top Go down
golfjoy
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer


Posts : 1386
Join date : 2010-06-04
Age : 77
Location : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: Akan Datang :: Range @ Punggol   Wed Aug 22, 2012 9:09 am

Oooi ... you all mai suka suka quote and quote and quote lehh....

Take long time to scroll to see just 1 line. BLEHHH tongue
Back to top Go down
jeffman88
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer


Posts : 1374
Join date : 2010-08-17
Location : Where the sun rises...

PostSubject: Re: Akan Datang :: Range @ Punggol   Wed Aug 22, 2012 9:32 am

3131T wrote:
Kengnam wrote:
3131T wrote:
Kengnam wrote:
ahnah wrote:
Kengnam wrote:
robert33 wrote:
jeffman88 wrote:
robert33: on tour in hawaii ar? be sure to check out golf courses there lol

I wish bro.... But onli in my dreams... Sad
Just do it,dun dream it... cheers

Bro, where have u been ? Got Time to go for game or not?
Bro,now I got time to die... Stretcher


No time to golf.... Swing

Wah... Ah Nam Ke... u just came back from Africa ah?
You dun talk so much...

Next game got to give me 3-3...

Heard you played not bad nowadays hor...

lol! Your wish is my command...

golfjoy wrote:
Oooi ... you all mai suka suka quote and quote and quote lehh....

Take long time to scroll to see just 1 line. BLEHHH tongue

lol! ROFL kekeke
Back to top Go down
golfjoy
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer


Posts : 1386
Join date : 2010-06-04
Age : 77
Location : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: Akan Datang :: Range @ Punggol   Wed Aug 22, 2012 9:53 am

Expected lah. You cheeky fellas. Suspect

Sleep

Back to top Go down
ahnah
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer


Posts : 1042
Join date : 2011-07-26
Location : Sengkang

PostSubject: Re: Akan Datang :: Range @ Punggol   Wed Aug 22, 2012 9:56 am

golfjoy wrote:
Oooi ... you all mai suka suka quote and quote and quote lehh....

Take long time to scroll to see just 1 line. BLEHHH tongue

so fierce ...
Back to top Go down
hkhamateur
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 3062
Join date : 2009-09-29
Age : 43
Location : North-East

PostSubject: Re: Akan Datang :: Range @ Punggol   Wed Aug 22, 2012 10:18 am

golfjoy wrote:
Expected lah. You cheeky fellas. Suspect

Sleep


Who? Question Rolling Eyes
Must b adnan lor! Laughing
Back to top Go down
hkhamateur
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 3062
Join date : 2009-09-29
Age : 43
Location : North-East

PostSubject: Re: Akan Datang :: Range @ Punggol   Wed Aug 22, 2012 10:20 am

ahnah wrote:
golfjoy wrote:
Oooi ... you all mai suka suka quote and quote and quote lehh....

Take long time to scroll to see just 1 line. BLEHHH tongue

so fierce ...

Yea...fr a moment i was thinkg, punggol range so....happeng hor bt...all empty lines lor.... Razz
Back to top Go down
ahnah
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer


Posts : 1042
Join date : 2011-07-26
Location : Sengkang

PostSubject: Re: Akan Datang :: Range @ Punggol   Wed Aug 22, 2012 10:26 am

hkhamateur wrote:
golfjoy wrote:
Expected lah. You cheeky fellas. Suspect

Sleep


Who? Question Rolling Eyes
Must b adnan lor! Laughing

not me lah uncle .. me very good boy one
Back to top Go down
golfjoy
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer


Posts : 1386
Join date : 2010-06-04
Age : 77
Location : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: Akan Datang :: Range @ Punggol   Wed Aug 22, 2012 10:27 am

ahnah wrote:
so fierce ...

Like that fierce mehh?? clown

From day 1, you keep telling me "mai so fierce"...

You made of toufu is it? affraid
Back to top Go down
ahnah
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer


Posts : 1042
Join date : 2011-07-26
Location : Sengkang

PostSubject: Re: Akan Datang :: Range @ Punggol   Wed Aug 22, 2012 10:37 am

golfjoy wrote:
ahnah wrote:
so fierce ...

Like that fierce mehh?? clown

From day 1, you keep telling me "mai so fierce"...

You made of toufu is it? affraid

u only saw me once and you knew it ...... how cum you LI HAI one ....
Back to top Go down
3131T
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer


Posts : 1185
Join date : 2009-12-08
Location : YCK

PostSubject: Re: Akan Datang :: Range @ Punggol   Wed Aug 22, 2012 10:39 am

golfjoy wrote:
Oooi ... you all mai suka suka quote and quote and quote lehh....

Take long time to scroll to see just 1 line. BLEHHH tongue

Thats nothing. Compare to the previous 2 pages which I read til fainted.
Back to top Go down
enwee
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 4697
Join date : 2011-12-30
Location : Seletar Hills

PostSubject: Re: Akan Datang :: Range @ Punggol   Wed Aug 22, 2012 10:41 am

ahnah wrote:
hkhamateur wrote:
golfjoy wrote:
Expected lah. You cheeky fellas. Suspect

Sleep


Who? Question Rolling Eyes
Must b adnan lor! Laughing

not me lah uncle .. me very good boy one
when champ become uncle...
Back to top Go down
ahnah
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer


Posts : 1042
Join date : 2011-07-26
Location : Sengkang

PostSubject: Re: Akan Datang :: Range @ Punggol   Wed Aug 22, 2012 10:42 am

he is older than me ... so I call him Uncle as respect.
Back to top Go down
hkhamateur
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 3062
Join date : 2009-09-29
Age : 43
Location : North-East

PostSubject: Re: Akan Datang :: Range @ Punggol   Wed Aug 22, 2012 10:55 am

ahnah wrote:
he is older than me ... so I call him Uncle as respect.

Oni boy will call uncle la... Very Happy
So i assumed ahnah is a 5-18yrs old boy lor! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Akan Datang :: Range @ Punggol   Today at 2:15 am

Back to top Go down
 
Akan Datang :: Range @ Punggol
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 22 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Akan Datang :: Range @ Punggol
» AKAN DATANG: Weekend Night Golf during Formula 1 Weekend
» Akan Datang - A new putter fitting location
» Punggol Range..whats going on there??
» PGA meeting - Meet ups at Punggol Range

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic :: The Clubhouse :: Golf Courses and Ranges-
Jump to:  
Friends of Golf RepublicFriends of Golf RepublicFriends of Golf Republic
Copyright © 2009 Golf Republic. All Rights Reserved.