Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.
 
HomeFAQCalendarRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 24th AM GAME in JB

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
bian1980
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer


Posts : 992
Join date : 2009-11-21
Age : 36
Location : North, Singapore

PostSubject: Re: 24th AM GAME in JB    Mon Sep 12, 2011 4:18 pm

klt8144 wrote:
bian1980 wrote:
blee2007 wrote:
KLT, it does not make a difference to Bian because his winnings enough to cover for his breakfast, lunch, massage and also the petrol... Very Happy

why i have a feeling i will see your post... HELP Stretcher

i playing with zx lor.. thou i have not met with the other 2 golfers but zx alone can makan me liao lor.

cheers blee --> ss...expected,.. Laughing

if you want to have small bet with my friend Foo, u had to give him 5-5 at least hor..ZX know his game well.

haha... how is ur game yesterday?

i also see ZX yesterday at kangji.
Back to top Go down
klt8144
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer


Posts : 1207
Join date : 2010-07-08

PostSubject: Re: 24th AM GAME in JB    Mon Sep 12, 2011 4:20 pm

not so good... had 2 par-par and 1 birdie...did not see ZX yesterday
Back to top Go down
slinger
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer


Posts : 5692
Join date : 2009-06-19
Age : 47
Location : Wild Wild West

PostSubject: Re: 24th AM GAME in JB    Mon Sep 12, 2011 4:22 pm

bian1980 wrote:
klt8144 wrote:
bian1980 wrote:
blee2007 wrote:
KLT, it does not make a difference to Bian because his winnings enough to cover for his breakfast, lunch, massage and also the petrol... Very Happy

why i have a feeling i will see your post... HELP Stretcher

i playing with zx lor.. thou i have not met with the other 2 golfers but zx alone can makan me liao lor.

cheers blee --> ss...expected,.. Laughing

if you want to have small bet with my friend Foo, u had to give him 5-5 at least hor..ZX know his game well.

haha... how is ur game yesterday?

i also see ZX yesterday at kangji.


i saw u too....

u were LATE!!!


LATE = PENALTY

$10 PER HOLE PER INDIVIDUAL.....


flower
Back to top Go down
bian1980
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer


Posts : 992
Join date : 2009-11-21
Age : 36
Location : North, Singapore

PostSubject: Re: 24th AM GAME in JB    Mon Sep 12, 2011 4:23 pm

klt8144 wrote:
not so good... had 2 par-par and 1 birdie...did not see ZX yesterday

i saw him but i can't remember is which hole liao.

Back to top Go down
bian1980
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer


Posts : 992
Join date : 2009-11-21
Age : 36
Location : North, Singapore

PostSubject: Re: 24th AM GAME in JB    Mon Sep 12, 2011 4:24 pm

slinger wrote:
bian1980 wrote:
klt8144 wrote:
bian1980 wrote:
blee2007 wrote:
KLT, it does not make a difference to Bian because his winnings enough to cover for his breakfast, lunch, massage and also the petrol... Very Happy

why i have a feeling i will see your post... HELP Stretcher

i playing with zx lor.. thou i have not met with the other 2 golfers but zx alone can makan me liao lor.

cheers blee --> ss...expected,.. Laughing

if you want to have small bet with my friend Foo, u had to give him 5-5 at least hor..ZX know his game well.

haha... how is ur game yesterday?

i also see ZX yesterday at kangji.


i saw u too....

u were LATE!!!


LATE = PENALTY

$10 PER HOLE PER INDIVIDUAL.....


flower

hahah... my friend lah.. told me 1.50.. in the end is 12.50.

haha.. don't like that lah... only happen once.. i have good record one hor. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
blee67
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer


Posts : 5410
Join date : 2009-12-05
Location : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: 24th AM GAME in JB    Mon Sep 12, 2011 4:36 pm

erm, the last time i play with you at Kranji, I thot you no show hor
Back to top Go down
bian1980
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer


Posts : 992
Join date : 2009-11-21
Age : 36
Location : North, Singapore

PostSubject: Re: 24th AM GAME in JB    Mon Sep 12, 2011 4:37 pm

blee2007 wrote:
erm, the last time i play with you at Kranji, I thot you no show hor

scared of you mah
Back to top Go down
zhenxua
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 4638
Join date : 2010-02-11

PostSubject: Re: 24th AM GAME in JB    Mon Sep 12, 2011 9:18 pm

for my flight, I suggest we play vegas, RM5 per point
Back to top Go down
Begbie
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer


Posts : 1330
Join date : 2010-06-04
Age : 38

PostSubject: Re: 24th AM GAME in JB    Mon Sep 12, 2011 9:26 pm

I hv no idea how vegas works, the only betting i know how to play is 5-5-10. I dun mind playing for lunch
Back to top Go down
TheFocalPoint
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 3011
Join date : 2009-10-01

PostSubject: Re: 24th AM GAME in JB    Mon Sep 12, 2011 9:38 pm

Begbie wrote:
I hv no idea how vegas works, the only betting i know how to play is 5-5-10. I dun mind playing for lunch

You'll learn it the hard way with ZX in your flight...
Back to top Go down
bian1980
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer


Posts : 992
Join date : 2009-11-21
Age : 36
Location : North, Singapore

PostSubject: Re: 24th AM GAME in JB    Mon Sep 12, 2011 10:22 pm

zhenxua wrote:
for my flight, I suggest we play vegas, RM5 per point

i never play vegas before but i heard is very high bets..

wait i no money to pay toll how? affraid
Back to top Go down
Aloyboy
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 2715
Join date : 2009-09-03
Age : 30
Location : EEEEAAAASSSSTTTTT

PostSubject: Re: 24th AM GAME in JB    Mon Sep 12, 2011 11:25 pm

Why is Aloyboy ( hcp17, first time playing jgcc n walking course ) giving klt ( hcp13, played jgcc so many times) 3-3??

I wanna appeal!
Back to top Go down
Aloyboy
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 2715
Join date : 2009-09-03
Age : 30
Location : EEEEAAAASSSSTTTTT

PostSubject: Re: 24th AM GAME in JB    Mon Sep 12, 2011 11:35 pm

Flt #1 ( Vegas rm2/pt)
1. Aloyboy - lunch bet ( 1-1 to klt)
2. KLT
3. ChrisD
4. TFP

5. ZX
6. Foo SN
7. Begbie
8. bian1980 ( small small bet can lah)

Back to top Go down
TheFocalPoint
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 3011
Join date : 2009-10-01

PostSubject: Re: 24th AM GAME in JB    Tue Sep 13, 2011 7:31 am

Flt #1 ( Vegas rm2/pt)
1. Aloyboy - lunch bet ( 2-2 to klt)
2. KLT
3. ChrisD
4. TFP

5. ZX
6. Foo SN
7. Begbie
8. bian1980 ( small small bet can lah)

You're in PREMIER Division. Standard is 2-2.


Back to top Go down
klt8144
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer


Posts : 1207
Join date : 2010-07-08

PostSubject: Re: 24th AM GAME in JB    Tue Sep 13, 2011 7:52 am

TheFocalPoint wrote:
Flt #1 ( Vegas rm2/pt)
1. Aloyboy - lunch bet ( 2-2 to klt)
2. KLT
3. ChrisD
4. TFP

5. ZX
6. Foo SN
7. Begbie
8. bian1980 ( small small bet can lah)

You're in PREMIER Division. Standard is 2-2.


tfp , thank you...aloyboy hope to be stressed to win free lunch haha...
Back to top Go down
klt8144
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer


Posts : 1207
Join date : 2010-07-08

PostSubject: Re: 24th AM GAME in JB    Tue Sep 13, 2011 7:59 am

bian1980 wrote:
zhenxua wrote:
for my flight, I suggest we play vegas, RM5 per point

i never play vegas before but i heard is very high bets..

wait i no money to pay toll how? affraid

wah.. bro zx move to this flt with intention huh?....rm5 per point..... cheers
Back to top Go down
bian1980
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer


Posts : 992
Join date : 2009-11-21
Age : 36
Location : North, Singapore

PostSubject: Re: 24th AM GAME in JB    Tue Sep 13, 2011 10:09 am

klt8144 wrote:
bian1980 wrote:
zhenxua wrote:
for my flight, I suggest we play vegas, RM5 per point

i never play vegas before but i heard is very high bets..

wait i no money to pay toll how? affraid

wah.. bro zx move to this flt with intention huh?....rm5 per point..... cheers

hope this week exhange rate is higher so that i can exchange more haha...
Back to top Go down
Aloyboy
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 2715
Join date : 2009-09-03
Age : 30
Location : EEEEAAAASSSSTTTTT

PostSubject: Re: 24th AM GAME in JB    Tue Sep 13, 2011 11:14 am

klt8144 wrote:
TheFocalPoint wrote:
Flt #1 ( Vegas rm2/pt)
1. Aloyboy - lunch bet ( 2-2 to klt)
2. KLT
3. ChrisD
4. TFP

5. ZX
6. Foo SN
7. Begbie
8. bian1980 ( small small bet can lah)

You're in PREMIER Division. Standard is 2-2.


tfp , thank you...aloyboy hope to be stressed to win free lunch haha...


Ok fine. 2-2. I give u $$ b4 game start. Sure lpse
Back to top Go down
Aloyboy
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 2715
Join date : 2009-09-03
Age : 30
Location : EEEEAAAASSSSTTTTT

PostSubject: Re: 24th AM GAME in JB    Tue Sep 13, 2011 11:18 am

klt8144 wrote:
bian1980 wrote:
zhenxua wrote:
for my flight, I suggest we play vegas, RM5 per point

i never play vegas before but i heard is very high bets..

wait i no money to pay toll how? affraid

wah.. bro zx move to this flt with intention huh?....rm5 per point..... cheers

Ya rm2 too small. No kick.
Back to top Go down
zhenxua
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 4638
Join date : 2010-02-11

PostSubject: Re: 24th AM GAME in JB    Tue Sep 13, 2011 12:20 pm

actually I dun like to bet, that's why join stress-free flight and play holiday golf
Back to top Go down
slinger
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer


Posts : 5692
Join date : 2009-06-19
Age : 47
Location : Wild Wild West

PostSubject: Re: 24th AM GAME in JB    Tue Sep 13, 2011 12:25 pm

zhenxua wrote:
actually I dun like to bet, that's why join stress-free flight and play holiday golf


lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Aloyboy
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 2715
Join date : 2009-09-03
Age : 30
Location : EEEEAAAASSSSTTTTT

PostSubject: Re: 24th AM GAME in JB    Tue Sep 13, 2011 1:09 pm

zhenxua wrote:
actually I dun like to bet, that's why join stress-free flight and play holiday golf

Hahaha!!! U jumped from a rm2 flight to a rm5 flight n say u don't like betting!
Hahahah
Back to top Go down
bian1980
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer


Posts : 992
Join date : 2009-11-21
Age : 36
Location : North, Singapore

PostSubject: Re: 24th AM GAME in JB    Wed Sep 14, 2011 4:59 pm

sorry guys,

just received a notice to fly next week. cannot join u all for a game.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Flt #1 ( Vegas rm2/pt)
1. Aloyboy - lunch bet ( 1-1 to klt)
2. KLT
3. ChrisD
4. TFP

5. ZX
6. Foo SN
7. Begbie
8.

Back to top Go down
klt8144
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer


Posts : 1207
Join date : 2010-07-08

PostSubject: Re: 24th AM GAME in JB    Wed Sep 14, 2011 5:19 pm

bian1980 wrote:
sorry guys,

just received a notice to fly next week. cannot join u all for a game.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Flt #1 ( Vegas rm2/pt)
1. Aloyboy - lunch bet ( 1-1 to klt)
2. KLT
3. ChrisD
4. TFP

5. ZX
6. Foo SN
7. Begbie
8.

anyone keen to take up the slot?



flight booked and paid (confirm)
Back to top Go down
Begbie
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer


Posts : 1330
Join date : 2010-06-04
Age : 38

PostSubject: Re: 24th AM GAME in JB    Wed Sep 14, 2011 7:10 pm

Thanks klt, i can transfer u the money. U wanna pm me ur acct no. ?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: 24th AM GAME in JB    Today at 12:09 am

Back to top Go down
 
24th AM GAME in JB
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Similar topics
-
» F2 DRIVERS GAME - ROUND 45 - SKEGNESS
» F1 DRIVERS GAME - ROUND 42 - SKEGNESS
» Bintan Game - Mid December 2010 - anyone ?
» F2 DRIVERS GAME - ROUND 53 - COVENTRY
» NSRCC member list (for 9-hole game in the evenings)

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic :: The Clubhouse :: Overseas Games-
Jump to:  
Friends of Golf RepublicFriends of Golf RepublicFriends of Golf Republic
Copyright © 2009 Golf Republic. All Rights Reserved.