Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeFAQCalendarRegisterLog in

Share | 

Finally in Singapore- keen to join u guys at weekly mbgc range & to find kakis for weekend golf!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
jaz.koh
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Finally in Singapore- keen to join u guys at weekly mbgc range & to find kakis for weekend golf!!   Sun Sep 11, 2011 11:48 pm

Hi Guys,

After 5 mths since my last post, I have finally relocated back to Singapore.

I will be looking forward to meet up with you guys this wed (14 sep) at MBGC for the weekly session and I will really be keen to find more golf kakis to play in the weekends. Seems like there are quite a lot of stuff going on this forum so it will be great if I get to meet up with you guys at the range first.

I have a handicap issued by my club back in London....I suppose I can still use it in Singapore?

I am still trying to figure out how this forum works. How will I be able to spot you guys at the range? Is there a signboard ; P

Back to top Go down
dmateo
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Finally in Singapore- keen to join u guys at weekly mbgc range & to find kakis for weekend golf!!   Mon Sep 12, 2011 1:05 am

two regular that I think you wont miss if you know them. Derek and Asahi is almost always there.
Otherwise just look at a bunch of ppl with big fish shaft / driver cover etc hanging around lev 4 or level 3 near to the canopy cafe.

See you there.
Back to top Go down
hardrock
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Finally in Singapore- keen to join u guys at weekly mbgc range & to find kakis for weekend golf!!   Mon Sep 12, 2011 7:46 am

Welcome..... Finally you found your way here
Back to top Go down
TheFocalPoint
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Finally in Singapore- keen to join u guys at weekly mbgc range & to find kakis for weekend golf!!   Mon Sep 12, 2011 9:02 am

Hi jaz.
Great game yesterday. Me and kaz really look forward to playing again soon.. and this time, please bring a change of clothes for the post-game shower, cuz it does get pretty blisterin stinkin hot here.. hahahhaa....
Welcome to Golf Republic anywayz.. Smile Blimey!
Back to top Go down
jaz.koh
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Finally in Singapore- keen to join u guys at weekly mbgc range & to find kakis for weekend golf!!   Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:17 am

Gosh... Now I sound like a stinky fellow who doesnt like to shower.....
I just didn't expect it to be that humid and pple don't shower after golf where I used to play.
Anyway, it was great meeting you and kaz. Will look fwd to our next game.

@dmateo, Thanks for the infor. I will look out for the fish shafts tonight.
Back to top Go down
andrew-golf
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Finally in Singapore- keen to join u guys at weekly mbgc range & to find kakis for weekend golf!!   Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:22 am

"pple don't shower after golf where I used to play"

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
pushslice
Caddy
Caddy

PostSubject: Re: Finally in Singapore- keen to join u guys at weekly mbgc range & to find kakis for weekend golf!!   Wed Sep 14, 2011 11:13 am

I remember playing soccer games in autumn in belgium few years back, it was 12-15 degrees celcius and with no humidity, I wore sweaters. After or during the game, not a single drip of sweat came out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finally in Singapore- keen to join u guys at weekly mbgc range & to find kakis for weekend golf!!   Today at 2:45 pm

Back to top Go down

Finally in Singapore- keen to join u guys at weekly mbgc range & to find kakis for weekend golf!!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1