Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.
 
HomeFAQCalendarRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Looking for kakis to play weekday afternoon 18 hole at NSRCC? preferably tee off latest by 1pm.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
golfcrazzi
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer


Posts : 31
Join date : 2010-08-16

PostSubject: Looking for kakis to play weekday afternoon 18 hole at NSRCC? preferably tee off latest by 1pm.    Tue Sep 20, 2011 2:50 pm

I should be able to play any weekday afternoon at NSRCC. Let me know. Thanks.

*I am still working towards my handicap, average score is about 120, so still need more practice.

Thought if there is anyone who needs more practice, we can form a flight and go.

Thanks!

can even start tomorrow!

bounce
Back to top Go down
LousyGolfer
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer


Posts : 499
Join date : 2011-07-17
Location : under some tree...

PostSubject: Re: Looking for kakis to play weekday afternoon 18 hole at NSRCC? preferably tee off latest by 1pm.    Tue Sep 20, 2011 3:27 pm

i usually try to play kranji wed 12.01/12.08/12.15 flight... but this week planning to play around 10.30 mbgc on thurs instead. Let me know if u are keen and maybe we can form a flight. I normally play anywhere from the 80s to 100s... depending on how the ball reacts after hitting the lamppost, tree, bird, marshal, ect.
Back to top Go down
JawereZ
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer


Posts : 493
Join date : 2009-07-14

PostSubject: Re: Looking for kakis to play weekday afternoon 18 hole at NSRCC? preferably tee off latest by 1pm.    Tue Sep 20, 2011 3:46 pm

I usually play on Thursday, anytime, singapore, jb and even batam ... ;-)
social game only for me no betting though ...
Back to top Go down
BabyCroc
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer


Posts : 749
Join date : 2009-12-17
Age : 33
Location : Anywhere!

PostSubject: Re: Looking for kakis to play weekday afternoon 18 hole at NSRCC? preferably tee off latest by 1pm.    Tue Sep 20, 2011 4:01 pm

golfcrazzi wrote:
I should be able to play any weekday afternoon at NSRCC. Let me know. Thanks.

*I am still working towards my handicap, average score is about 120, so still need more practice.

Thought if there is anyone who needs more practice, we can form a flight and go.

Thanks!

can even start tomorrow!

bounce

Bro, you are nsrcc member? Which one do you play at? Changi? I don mind playing tmr afternn...but no membership there. if NS man can play right?
Back to top Go down
LousyGolfer
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer


Posts : 499
Join date : 2011-07-17
Location : under some tree...

PostSubject: Re: Looking for kakis to play weekday afternoon 18 hole at NSRCC? preferably tee off latest by 1pm.    Tue Sep 20, 2011 4:20 pm

JawereZ wrote:
I usually play on Thursday, anytime, singapore, jb and even batam ... ;-)
social game only for me no betting though ...

wanna grab a game together this thurs at 10.36 mbgc? Me play social too.
Back to top Go down
golfcrazzi
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer


Posts : 31
Join date : 2010-08-16

PostSubject: Re: Looking for kakis to play weekday afternoon 18 hole at NSRCC? preferably tee off latest by 1pm.    Tue Sep 20, 2011 4:26 pm

yes. I am a NSRCC member, NS man can play, but charges more expensive than member.
I think there is a fee table on the NSRCC website for NS man...

Lousygolfer - let's play next wed afternoon NSRCC? I need lotsa practice for my handicap at NSRCC. 80-100 is good! Twisted Evil

JawereZ - steady. wana play Thurs NSRCC?

Methanolic - wana play Thurs NSRCC? I don't mind changi, but just checked, no slots for changi on Thurs already. Kranji still have many 12+pm slots. haha

You guys can PM me your hp so i can arrange if keen.
Back to top Go down
golfcrazzi
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer


Posts : 31
Join date : 2010-08-16

PostSubject: Re: Looking for kakis to play weekday afternoon 18 hole at NSRCC? preferably tee off latest by 1pm.    Tue Sep 20, 2011 4:27 pm

Alamak.

hahaha. Just saw your post bro Lousygolfer..... up to Jawerez. Very Happy

I will pass on MBGC =) let me know ya.
Back to top Go down
BabyCroc
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer


Posts : 749
Join date : 2009-12-17
Age : 33
Location : Anywhere!

PostSubject: Re: Looking for kakis to play weekday afternoon 18 hole at NSRCC? preferably tee off latest by 1pm.    Tue Sep 20, 2011 5:14 pm

golfcrazzi wrote:
yes. I am a NSRCC member, NS man can play, but charges more expensive than member.
I think there is a fee table on the NSRCC website for NS man...

Lousygolfer - let's play next wed afternoon NSRCC? I need lotsa practice for my handicap at NSRCC. 80-100 is good! Twisted Evil

JawereZ - steady. wana play Thurs NSRCC?

Methanolic - wana play Thurs NSRCC? I don't mind changi, but just checked, no slots for changi on Thurs already. Kranji still have many 12+pm slots. haha

You guys can PM me your hp so i can arrange if keen.

Hey bro, cant play on thurs cos flying off to HCM. But i dont mind playing next wed if you can book a flight bro. Will be bk on this sunday. Keep me posted ya. My contact is 9060- 16 three five
Back to top Go down
golfcrazzi
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer


Posts : 31
Join date : 2010-08-16

PostSubject: Re: Looking for kakis to play weekday afternoon 18 hole at NSRCC? preferably tee off latest by 1pm.    Tue Sep 20, 2011 5:42 pm

ok steady. I keep you posted through hp.
Back to top Go down
BabyCroc
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer


Posts : 749
Join date : 2009-12-17
Age : 33
Location : Anywhere!

PostSubject: Re: Looking for kakis to play weekday afternoon 18 hole at NSRCC? preferably tee off latest by 1pm.    Tue Sep 20, 2011 6:34 pm

Thanks bro... Be waiting for your updates!
Back to top Go down
LousyGolfer
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer


Posts : 499
Join date : 2011-07-17
Location : under some tree...

PostSubject: Re: Looking for kakis to play weekday afternoon 18 hole at NSRCC? preferably tee off latest by 1pm.    Tue Sep 20, 2011 9:31 pm

80s-100s not good scores given that i have played the game for abt 10yrs now...but actually, nowadays i dun really care if i got a bad score anymore as long as ball fly, i happy leow. Wink social game mah... play to relax one.

This thurs i can only play abt 10.30ish as got meeting at 4.30. Alternatively, i can play this friday early 12ish kranji if u want.

Just out of curosity... u dun need to work one har?
Back to top Go down
JawereZ
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer


Posts : 493
Join date : 2009-07-14

PostSubject: Re: Looking for kakis to play weekday afternoon 18 hole at NSRCC? preferably tee off latest by 1pm.    Tue Sep 20, 2011 10:30 pm

LousyGolfer wrote:
JawereZ wrote:
I usually play on Thursday, anytime, singapore, jb and even batam ... ;-)
social game only for me no betting though ...

wanna grab a game together this thurs at 10.36 mbgc? Me play social too.

this week going legends, u wanna join ? we going in the morning thou ...
pm me if interested, i'll provide furthur details !
Back to top Go down
JawereZ
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer


Posts : 493
Join date : 2009-07-14

PostSubject: Re: Looking for kakis to play weekday afternoon 18 hole at NSRCC? preferably tee off latest by 1pm.    Tue Sep 20, 2011 10:32 pm

golfcrazzi wrote:
yes. I am a NSRCC member, NS man can play, but charges more expensive than member.
I think there is a fee table on the NSRCC website for NS man...

Lousygolfer - let's play next wed afternoon NSRCC? I need lotsa practice for my handicap at NSRCC. 80-100 is good! Twisted Evil

JawereZ - steady. wana play Thurs NSRCC?

Methanolic - wana play Thurs NSRCC? I don't mind changi, but just checked, no slots for changi on Thurs already. Kranji still have many 12+pm slots. haha

You guys can PM me your hp so i can arrange if keen.

this thursday, i'm playing at legends, am game... wanna join? got 1 more slot.
pm me interested.

cheers
Back to top Go down
golfcrazzi
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer


Posts : 31
Join date : 2010-08-16

PostSubject: Re: Looking for kakis to play weekday afternoon 18 hole at NSRCC? preferably tee off latest by 1pm.    Tue Sep 20, 2011 11:47 pm

LousyGolfer wrote:
80s-100s not good scores given that i have played the game for abt 10yrs now...but actually, nowadays i dun really care if i got a bad score anymore as long as ball fly, i happy leow. Wink social game mah... play to relax one.

This thurs i can only play abt 10.30ish as got meeting at 4.30. Alternatively, i can play this friday early 12ish kranji if u want.

Just out of curosity... u dun need to work one har?


I need to work la. Just that now I got abit of time. I also hope i don't have to work ha ha.
Btw this Friday I just fixed a last min appointment at 4pm. So can't change already. Wasted....

Nevermind, how about we play next wed NSRCC (Methanotic can join us too.). In fact, next monday if you wana play NSRCC also can. Then wed I play with Methanotic, ha ha)

JawereZ - very tempting leh.... but I would prefer to play at NSRCC. So i pass... Wink
Let's arrange again ya!
Back to top Go down
JawereZ
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer


Posts : 493
Join date : 2009-07-14

PostSubject: Re: Looking for kakis to play weekday afternoon 18 hole at NSRCC? preferably tee off latest by 1pm.    Wed Sep 21, 2011 9:01 am

golfcrazzi wrote:
LousyGolfer wrote:
80s-100s not good scores given that i have played the game for abt 10yrs now...but actually, nowadays i dun really care if i got a bad score anymore as long as ball fly, i happy leow. Wink social game mah... play to relax one.

This thurs i can only play abt 10.30ish as got meeting at 4.30. Alternatively, i can play this friday early 12ish kranji if u want.

Just out of curosity... u dun need to work one har?


I need to work la. Just that now I got abit of time. I also hope i don't have to work ha ha.
Btw this Friday I just fixed a last min appointment at 4pm. So can't change already. Wasted....

Nevermind, how about we play next wed NSRCC (Methanotic can join us too.). In fact, next monday if you wana play NSRCC also can. Then wed I play with Methanotic, ha ha)

JawereZ - very tempting leh.... but I would prefer to play at NSRCC. So i pass... Wink
Let's arrange again ya!


No problem. Do PM me if u wanna play at Nsrcc. But, I can only play on Thursday, anytime!
Back to top Go down
BabyCroc
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer


Posts : 749
Join date : 2009-12-17
Age : 33
Location : Anywhere!

PostSubject: Re: Looking for kakis to play weekday afternoon 18 hole at NSRCC? preferably tee off latest by 1pm.    Wed Sep 21, 2011 11:18 am

golfcrazzi wrote:
LousyGolfer wrote:
80s-100s not good scores given that i have played the game for abt 10yrs now...but actually, nowadays i dun really care if i got a bad score anymore as long as ball fly, i happy leow. Wink social game mah... play to relax one.

This thurs i can only play abt 10.30ish as got meeting at 4.30. Alternatively, i can play this friday early 12ish kranji if u want.

Just out of curosity... u dun need to work one har?


I need to work la. Just that now I got abit of time. I also hope i don't have to work ha ha.
Btw this Friday I just fixed a last min appointment at 4pm. So can't change already. Wasted....

Nevermind, how about we play next wed NSRCC (Methanotic can join us too.). In fact, next monday if you wana play NSRCC also can. Then wed I play with Methanotic, ha ha)

JawereZ - very tempting leh.... but I would prefer to play at NSRCC. So i pass... Wink
Let's arrange again ya!

Bro you wanna book a flight timing for next wed and post to see if anyone's keen? =)
Back to top Go down
LousyGolfer
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer


Posts : 499
Join date : 2011-07-17
Location : under some tree...

PostSubject: Re: Looking for kakis to play weekday afternoon 18 hole at NSRCC? preferably tee off latest by 1pm.    Wed Sep 21, 2011 1:48 pm

I'm on for next Wed. So, at least 3 ball already.
Back to top Go down
golfcrazzi
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer


Posts : 31
Join date : 2010-08-16

PostSubject: Re: Looking for kakis to play weekday afternoon 18 hole at NSRCC? preferably tee off latest by 1pm.    Wed Sep 21, 2011 4:26 pm

LousyGolfer wrote:
I'm on for next Wed. So, at least 3 ball already.

so flight confirmed.

1201pm kranji 1st tee. Wed 28 sept 2011

currently 3 ball confirmed
golfcrazzi (myself)
methanotic
lousygolfer

see you guys!
Back to top Go down
golfcrazzi
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer


Posts : 31
Join date : 2010-08-16

PostSubject: Re: Looking for kakis to play weekday afternoon 18 hole at NSRCC? preferably tee off latest by 1pm.    Fri Sep 23, 2011 1:01 am

28 Sept (wed) Tee off 1201pm - Kranji 1st Tee

3 Balls already confirmed:
1) Golfcrazzi
2) Methanotic
3) Lousygolfer
4) Still have 1 slot. Anybody for a social game??[u]

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
heavenarmy
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer


Posts : 3
Join date : 2010-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Looking for kakis to play weekday afternoon 18 hole at NSRCC? preferably tee off latest by 1pm.    Mon Sep 26, 2011 11:03 pm

i try and join next time. me playing 90-110. i normally take half day off, and can only tee off 1230 onwards... okay with u guys?
Back to top Go down
LousyGolfer
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer


Posts : 499
Join date : 2011-07-17
Location : under some tree...

PostSubject: Re: Looking for kakis to play weekday afternoon 18 hole at NSRCC? preferably tee off latest by 1pm.    Tue Sep 27, 2011 2:47 am

I am fine as long as I can leave by 5pm (somewhere there) to pickup my wife from work and kids from school. We can confirm again closer to the date (assuming that both Golfcrazzi and Methanotic still wants to play with me after our round this wed Neutral ).
Back to top Go down
heavenarmy
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer


Posts : 3
Join date : 2010-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Looking for kakis to play weekday afternoon 18 hole at NSRCC? preferably tee off latest by 1pm.    Tue Sep 27, 2011 9:47 am

Fine with me. Stay in touch then.
Back to top Go down
BabyCroc
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer


Posts : 749
Join date : 2009-12-17
Age : 33
Location : Anywhere!

PostSubject: Re: Looking for kakis to play weekday afternoon 18 hole at NSRCC? preferably tee off latest by 1pm.    Tue Sep 27, 2011 1:04 pm

LousyGolfer wrote:
I am fine as long as I can leave by 5pm (somewhere there) to pickup my wife from work and kids from school. We can confirm again closer to the date (assuming that both Golfcrazzi and Methanotic still wants to play with me after our round this wed Neutral ).

Hahaha why wldnt we want to bro... Lol... All beginner lei.... Sekali you are the pro lo....
Back to top Go down
LousyGolfer
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer


Posts : 499
Join date : 2011-07-17
Location : under some tree...

PostSubject: Re: Looking for kakis to play weekday afternoon 18 hole at NSRCC? preferably tee off latest by 1pm.    Tue Sep 27, 2011 1:23 pm

Erm... maybe becos my ball is a tree and Kaki seeker (also quite good in seeking out hiding marshals and green-keepers). The last GRian I played with may remember my ball hitting straight and high onto a lamp post 50m away and come all the the way to almost hit our buggie which was parked behind me.

You will see tmr... Be Warned.... Be Insured!!! Smile







Just joking lah... I hope.
Back to top Go down
JawereZ
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer


Posts : 493
Join date : 2009-07-14

PostSubject: Re: Looking for kakis to play weekday afternoon 18 hole at NSRCC? preferably tee off latest by 1pm.    Tue Sep 27, 2011 4:44 pm

Anybody wanna play this Thursday 29th noon game at kranji ? ? ?

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Looking for kakis to play weekday afternoon 18 hole at NSRCC? preferably tee off latest by 1pm.    Today at 11:59 am

Back to top Go down
 
Looking for kakis to play weekday afternoon 18 hole at NSRCC? preferably tee off latest by 1pm.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» looking for golf kakis to play golf weekly in jb for weekdays
» Golf Kakis to play in Southern Johor courses
» NSRCC member list (for 9-hole game in the evenings)
» Looking for Sembawang or keppel Golf Club member to play on weekday with CIMB kakis
» Orchid Country Club (Weekday Golf)

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic :: The Clubhouse :: Local Games-
Jump to:  
Friends of Golf RepublicFriends of Golf RepublicFriends of Golf Republic
Copyright © 2009 Golf Republic. All Rights Reserved.