Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.
 
HomeFAQCalendarRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Nike Owners

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21  Next
AuthorMessage
pushslice
Caddy
Caddy


Posts : 5606
Join date : 2009-12-26

PostSubject: Re: Nike Owners   Wed Nov 14, 2012 5:12 pm

the stock shaft is MRC Kurokage...this is a bery good shaft.
Back to top Go down
Newtogolf
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer


Posts : 412
Join date : 2010-12-27
Age : 37
Location : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: Nike Owners   Thu Nov 15, 2012 12:16 am

Its a good and bad thing that they'd changed the adjusting knob starting from the VR-S series.

The good thing on it offering more options with just a single head with the Covert series so folks getting their first set of equipment doesn't have to think so much on buying Drivers, Woods and Hybrids.

The bad thing is just for owners of older Nike equipment with the ol' Str8-Fit system. ITS NOT COMPATIBLE!!!! Sad
Back to top Go down
NikeN
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer


Posts : 568
Join date : 2010-12-02
Age : 37
Location : Central

PostSubject: Re: Nike Owners   Fri Nov 30, 2012 11:03 am

Nike Golf Covert, wood and hybrid.




Back to top Go down
golfjunkie
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer


Posts : 39
Join date : 2012-11-27

PostSubject: Re: Nike Owners   Fri Nov 30, 2012 11:15 am

i have nothing against nike clubs but this clubhead looks like it kena langah. one big dent at the back...

also, how is bright red covert? maybe cos u can secretly scoop up and hide your golf ball in the big dent during ur takeaway?

Back to top Go down
mengteck71
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer


Posts : 1766
Join date : 2009-06-27
Age : 45

PostSubject: Re: Nike Owners   Fri Nov 30, 2012 12:11 pm

Saw Pro using it at Barclays.. i want too!!!
Back to top Go down
NikeN
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer


Posts : 568
Join date : 2010-12-02
Age : 37
Location : Central

PostSubject: Re: Nike Owners   Fri Nov 30, 2012 12:57 pm

Some said ugly, some said weird. i would say it is a very special design.
Really like to try it out to know how it feel, and see if cavity back can give extra distance... Laughing Nike Golf
Back to top Go down
NikeN
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer


Posts : 568
Join date : 2010-12-02
Age : 37
Location : Central

PostSubject: Re: Nike Owners   Wed Jan 02, 2013 9:44 am

New Nike golf staff, Watney and Stanley.

http://www.pgatour.com/tourreport/2013/01/01/nike-signs-watney--stanley.html

In Stanley's bag:
Driver: Nike VR_S Covert 9.5-degree, neutral position
Fairway Wood: Nike VR Pro Limited Edition 3-wood/15-degree
Irons: Nike VR Pro Combo (2), VR Pro Blades (3-9)
Wedges: Nike VR Pro 52-degree, 56-degree and 60-degree
Ball: Nike 20XI X
Apparel: Nike Golf Tour Performance
Footwear: Nike Lunar Control II

In Watney's bag:
Driver: Nike VR_S Covert 11.5-degree, neutral position
Fairway Wood: Nike VR_S Covert 3-wood/14-degree and 5-wood/18-degree
Irons: Nike VR Pro Combo (3-PW)
Wedges: Nike VR Pro 55-degree and 59-degree
Putter: Nike Method Prototype
Ball: Nike 20XI
Apparel: Nike Golf Tour Performance Collection
Footwear: Nike Lunar Control II
Back to top Go down
shimizu.toruk
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer


Posts : 561
Join date : 2012-01-30
Location : Somewhere overlooking MBGC...

PostSubject: Re: Nike Owners   Wed Jan 02, 2013 9:47 am

so i guess the Rory announcement should be imminent now...
Back to top Go down
hkhamateur
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 3062
Join date : 2009-09-29
Age : 43
Location : North-East

PostSubject: Re: Nike Owners   Wed Jan 02, 2013 9:50 am

Er.....overall look ok. Wink
Mayb their new concept wanna to follow apple hor! Laughing
Back to top Go down
shimizu.toruk
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer


Posts : 561
Join date : 2012-01-30
Location : Somewhere overlooking MBGC...

PostSubject: Re: Nike Owners   Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:18 pm

I think the Rory announcement will be on Jan 7...
Back to top Go down
shimizu.toruk
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer


Posts : 561
Join date : 2012-01-30
Location : Somewhere overlooking MBGC...

PostSubject: Re: Nike Owners   Thu Jan 03, 2013 11:18 am

[img][/img]

So this is the latest poster from the Swoosh brand guys. It's pretty obvious who the center silhouette belongs to....
Back to top Go down
NikeN
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer


Posts : 568
Join date : 2010-12-02
Age : 37
Location : Central

PostSubject: Re: Nike Owners   Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:21 am

Continue my journey as a true Nike slut, i ordered a set of VR Pro combo iron from ebay.
Why ebay? Jz bcoz Nike Spore didnt bring in this beauty. Shipping is via USPS, and it take total 9 days to receive it.
If you wonder, i won the bid with USD580, + shipping USD59.90 + GST SGD54.95
Self collect the parcel from ICA Singpost, option you can assign Singpost to clear the custom on your behalf with $15 charges.

Nike VR Pro Combo with S300 review by beginner Very Happy (old set is VR TW Blade w NS Pro 950) Embarassed
8-P: Blade - More spin compare to VR Blade, softer feel and good feedback. Practice more with PW, it give me more distance compare to old set. (not sure bcoz of swing or the club) Rolling Eyes
5-7: Cavity back - Soft like butter and easier launch, more distance as well. Very happy and satisfy with the feel. Razz
4: Pocket cavity - dont like the look when position, feel the head is bigger and more offset, really hope it just come in cavity back and thinner look. Crying or Very sad




Back to top Go down
waltzy
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer


Posts : 98
Join date : 2012-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Nike Owners   Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:48 am

That's a damn good price! Yeah SG Singapore only have pocket cavity and spilt cavity combo.. =.="
Back to top Go down
scottycollector
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer


Posts : 1129
Join date : 2011-12-28
Age : 35
Location : Out of bounds

PostSubject: Re: Nike Owners   Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:51 am

Wa nice la Ken. Wanna join me and Ross at mbgc this fri evening? =)
Back to top Go down
hkhamateur
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 3062
Join date : 2009-09-29
Age : 43
Location : North-East

PostSubject: Re: Nike Owners   Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:01 am

wow...bro ken, nice killer combi set! What a Face
U re in another league liao. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
costajos
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer


Posts : 506
Join date : 2012-09-12
Location : wherever I am, I am

PostSubject: Re: Nike Owners   Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:03 am

kenkong79 wrote:
Continue my journey as a true Nike slut, i ordered a set of VR Pro combo iron from ebay.
Why ebay? Jz bcoz Nike Spore didnt bring in this beauty. Shipping is via USPS, and it take total 9 days to receive it.
If you wonder, i won the bid with USD580, + shipping USD59.90 + GST SGD54.95
Self collect the parcel from ICA Singpost, option you can assign Singpost to clear the custom on your behalf with $15 charges.

Nike VR Pro Combo with S300 review by beginner Very Happy (old set is VR TW Blade w NS Pro 950) Embarassed
8-P: Blade - More spin compare to VR Blade, softer feel and good feedback. Practice more with PW, it give me more distance compare to old set. (not sure bcoz of swing or the club) Rolling Eyes
5-7: Cavity back - Soft like butter and easier launch, more distance as well. Very happy and satisfy with the feel. Razz
4: Pocket cavity - dont like the look when position, feel the head is bigger and more offset, really hope it just come in cavity back and thinner look. Crying or Very sad


Ken you're not a slut... you're sponsored... different...
Back to top Go down
NikeN
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer


Posts : 568
Join date : 2010-12-02
Age : 37
Location : Central

PostSubject: Re: Nike Owners   Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:06 am

scottycollector wrote:
Wa nice la Ken. Wanna join me and Ross at mbgc this fri evening? =)
I luv to but will b back to pg tmrw nite. geek
Back to top Go down
enwee
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 4697
Join date : 2011-12-30
Location : Seletar Hills

PostSubject: Re: Nike Owners   Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:15 am

costajos wrote:
kenkong79 wrote:
Continue my journey as a true Nike slut, i ordered a set of VR Pro combo iron from ebay.
Why ebay? Jz bcoz Nike Spore didnt bring in this beauty. Shipping is via USPS, and it take total 9 days to receive it.
If you wonder, i won the bid with USD580, + shipping USD59.90 + GST SGD54.95
Self collect the parcel from ICA Singpost, option you can assign Singpost to clear the custom on your behalf with $15 charges.

Nike VR Pro Combo with S300 review by beginner Very Happy (old set is VR TW Blade w NS Pro 950) Embarassed
8-P: Blade - More spin compare to VR Blade, softer feel and good feedback. Practice more with PW, it give me more distance compare to old set. (not sure bcoz of swing or the club) Rolling Eyes
5-7: Cavity back - Soft like butter and easier launch, more distance as well. Very happy and satisfy with the feel. Razz
4: Pocket cavity - dont like the look when position, feel the head is bigger and more offset, really hope it just come in cavity back and thinner look. Crying or Very sad


Ken you're not a slut... you're sponsored... different...
Yah....he's sponsored even Rory following him..
Back to top Go down
mengteck71
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer


Posts : 1766
Join date : 2009-06-27
Age : 45

PostSubject: Re: Nike Owners   Tue Feb 05, 2013 11:24 am

ken,

very sweee... hope my NIKE Convert driver can arrive soon..
Back to top Go down
NikeN
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer


Posts : 568
Join date : 2010-12-02
Age : 37
Location : Central

PostSubject: Re: Nike Owners   Tue Feb 05, 2013 11:30 am

mengteck71 wrote:
ken,

very sweee... hope my NIKE Convert driver can arrive soon..

U ordered??? Shocked (damn, am late. thought only get it during summer Razz )
Back to top Go down
enwee
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 4697
Join date : 2011-12-30
Location : Seletar Hills

PostSubject: Re: Nike Owners   Tue Feb 05, 2013 11:31 am

kenkong79 wrote:
mengteck71 wrote:
ken,

very sweee... hope my NIKE Convert driver can arrive soon..

U ordered??? Shocked (damn, am late. thought only get it during summer Razz )
My friend ordered, not sure will he get it on the 8th.
Back to top Go down
mengteck71
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer


Posts : 1766
Join date : 2009-06-27
Age : 45

PostSubject: Re: Nike Owners   Tue Feb 05, 2013 11:33 am

Smile
Back to top Go down
golfbuzz
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer


Posts : 959
Join date : 2009-08-25

PostSubject: Re: Nike Owners   Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:50 pm

Nice set ken, I got a similar set but w kbs 90 shaft. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Online
slep3er
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer


Posts : 110
Join date : 2012-05-24
Age : 31
Location : Somewhere near the Greens~

PostSubject: Re: Nike Owners   Tue Feb 05, 2013 11:23 pm

mengteck71 wrote:
ken,

very sweee... hope my NIKE Convert driver can arrive soon..

Bro can reveal where you got it from and price? Laughing
Back to top Go down
Turbo
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer


Posts : 5879
Join date : 2009-09-30
Age : 90
Location : Pin Hole

PostSubject: Re: Nike Owners   Wed Feb 06, 2013 3:29 pm

waltzy wrote:
That's a damn good price! Yeah SG Singapore only have pocket cavity and spilt cavity combo.. =.="

Yes, that is a Japanese spec ... Come standard in NSPRO 950 shafts ... Nike Golf
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Nike Owners   Today at 5:55 pm

Back to top Go down
 
Nike Owners
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 19 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Nike Owners
» Exclusive 1st Look at the Nike METHOD M4 Putter Prototype.
» Help Needed - Looking for Piaggio X9 owners!!
» COMPETITIONS - 5 Nike Method Putters and Ria Bintan Green Fee Vouchers Giveaway!!
» Nike - 'The Oven' series of ads

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic :: The Pro Shop :: Golf Equipment-
Jump to:  
Friends of Golf RepublicFriends of Golf RepublicFriends of Golf Republic
Copyright © 2009 Golf Republic. All Rights Reserved.