Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.
 
HomeFAQCalendarRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Shin Ji-Yai

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Duval_S
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer


Posts : 8185
Join date : 2009-06-19

PostSubject: Shin Ji-Yai   Thu Sep 17, 2009 5:48 am

Not sure how many have noticed her solid play..her Year over Year progress is bloody impressive....

Saw her at the HSBC...really all round solid player....one can also see that other LPGA golfers like her when they celebrated her recent win

Nothing against..Wie-sy and others...but I think she is under-rated by media.....
Back to top Go down
4dtoto
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 3623
Join date : 2009-06-22
Age : 45
Location : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: Shin Ji-Yai   Thu Sep 17, 2009 5:51 am

Walau, my heart skip a beat...I tot another limited edition one...
Back to top Go down
Lamts18
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 2514
Join date : 2009-06-19
Location : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: Shin Ji-Yai   Thu Sep 17, 2009 6:03 am

She's very cute with the glasses and very young too !!! A little on the chubby side but still cute ... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
chocoman
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer


Posts : 2154
Join date : 2009-06-20

PostSubject: Re: Shin Ji-Yai   Thu Sep 17, 2009 7:22 am

Duval_S wrote:
Not sure how many have noticed her solid play..her Year over Year progress is bloody impressive....

Saw her at the HSBC...really all round solid player....one can also see that other LPGA golfers like her when they celebrated her recent win

Nothing against..Wie-sy and others...but I think she is under-rated by media.....

still lose to my CK!!!!!!!! santa
Back to top Go down
chinchiachun
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer


Posts : 649
Join date : 2009-06-19
Location : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: Shin Ji-Yai   Thu Sep 17, 2009 7:27 am

Lamts18 wrote:
She's very cute with the glasses and very young too !!! A little on the chubby side but still cute ... Very Happy

Ah Mr Lam, so you like the EU KEE EU KEE and cute type but with OL glasses, prefably abit BAK CHYE type. Same as me leh, exquisite taste. Hahhahahha. Too bad SPP no this type, E_ _S in serangoon rd used to have but close liao. Haizzz.
Back to top Go down
chinchiachun
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer


Posts : 649
Join date : 2009-06-19
Location : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: Shin Ji-Yai   Thu Sep 17, 2009 7:29 am

chocoman wrote:
Duval_S wrote:
Not sure how many have noticed her solid play..her Year over Year progress is bloody impressive....

Saw her at the HSBC...really all round solid player....one can also see that other LPGA golfers like her when they celebrated her recent win

Nothing against..Wie-sy and others...but I think she is under-rated by media.....

still lose to my CK!!!!!!!! santa

Bro, yours is not taste liao, its fetish devotion. Beer
Back to top Go down
Technospaz
Advisor
Advisor


Posts : 15650
Join date : 2009-06-18
Age : 41
Location : Typically OOB

PostSubject: Re: Shin Ji-Yai   Thu Sep 17, 2009 7:30 am

chinchiachun wrote:
chocoman wrote:
Duval_S wrote:
Not sure how many have noticed her solid play..her Year over Year progress is bloody impressive....

Saw her at the HSBC...really all round solid player....one can also see that other LPGA golfers like her when they celebrated her recent win

Nothing against..Wie-sy and others...but I think she is under-rated by media.....

still lose to my CK!!!!!!!! santa

Bro, yours is not taste liao, its fetish devotion. Beer

LOL!

_________________
Clearing my Storeroom of golfing goodies. Please help support Smile

"A ball will always come to rest halfway down a hill, unless there is sand or water at the bottom." Henry Beard
Back to top Go down
Lamts18
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 2514
Join date : 2009-06-19
Location : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: Shin Ji-Yai   Thu Sep 17, 2009 7:32 am

chinchiachun wrote:
Lamts18 wrote:
She's very cute with the glasses and very young too !!! A little on the chubby side but still cute ... Very Happy

Ah Mr Lam, so you like the EU KEE EU KEE and cute type but with OL glasses, prefably abit BAK CHYE type. Same as me leh, exquisite taste. Hahhahahha. Too bad SPP no this type, E_ _S in serangoon rd used to have but close liao. Haizzz.


Ha, i remember the place .. too bad it closed liao .... too much complaints ... Razz
Back to top Go down
clarencekim
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer


Posts : 680
Join date : 2009-06-24
Location : The 'fine' city of Singapore

PostSubject: Re: Shin Ji-Yai   Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:40 am

Ji-Yai Shin has been covered by the media here in Singapore.

I met her at Lexus Cup 2007 and she appeared in Golf Digest Singapore following that event.

She was also on the cover of Where2Golf Singapore magazine earlier this year after she won the tournament at TMCC's Garden Course.

She believes that being a good person is much more important than being a good pro golfer.

CK
Back to top Go down
Duval_S
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer


Posts : 8185
Join date : 2009-06-19

PostSubject: Re: Shin Ji-Yai   Thu Sep 17, 2009 11:20 am

Quote :
clarencekim wrote:

She believes that being a good person is much more important than being a good pro golfer.

CK

I take comfort in that.....
Back to top Go down
botak
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer


Posts : 1236
Join date : 2009-08-26
Location : Everywhere... but the golf course :(

PostSubject: Re: Shin Ji-Yai   Thu Sep 17, 2009 11:50 am

I love her story... and she's such a fantastic golfer. My favourite LPGA player now Very Happy
Back to top Go down
botak
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer


Posts : 1236
Join date : 2009-08-26
Location : Everywhere... but the golf course :(

PostSubject: Re: Shin Ji-Yai   Sat Sep 19, 2009 3:38 am

Watching her on tv, playing the Samsung World Championship... steady lah!! Leading after Day 2.
Back to top Go down
Duval_S
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer


Posts : 8185
Join date : 2009-06-19

PostSubject: Re: Shin Ji-Yai   Sat Sep 19, 2009 10:14 am

check this out....Not sure about others....but I am her BIG fan now.....

http://www3.signonsandiego.com/stories/2009/sep/18/mothers-death-steels-shins-golf-resolve/?sports&zIndex=167906
Back to top Go down
botak
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer


Posts : 1236
Join date : 2009-08-26
Location : Everywhere... but the golf course :(

PostSubject: Re: Shin Ji-Yai   Sat Sep 19, 2009 10:26 am

Duval_S wrote:
check this out....Not sure about others....but I am her BIG fan now.....

http://www3.signonsandiego.com/stories/2009/sep/18/mothers-death-steels-shins-golf-resolve/?sports&zIndex=167906

That's the story I was referring to... brings me to tears Sad
Back to top Go down
chocoman
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer


Posts : 2154
Join date : 2009-06-20

PostSubject: Re: Shin Ji-Yai   Sun Sep 20, 2009 1:22 am

CK brings me to tears too
Back to top Go down
Technospaz
Advisor
Advisor


Posts : 15650
Join date : 2009-06-18
Age : 41
Location : Typically OOB

PostSubject: Re: Shin Ji-Yai   Sun Sep 20, 2009 2:58 am

chocoman wrote:
CK brings me to tears too

Is that when she steps on your feet?

_________________
Clearing my Storeroom of golfing goodies. Please help support Smile

"A ball will always come to rest halfway down a hill, unless there is sand or water at the bottom." Henry Beard
Back to top Go down
chocoman
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer


Posts : 2154
Join date : 2009-06-20

PostSubject: Re: Shin Ji-Yai   Sun Sep 20, 2009 3:11 am

Technospaz wrote:
chocoman wrote:
CK brings me to tears too

Is that when she steps on your feet?

ur not exaclty rambo built too!!!!!!!

ur house dun have mirrors ar??? santa
Back to top Go down
botak
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer


Posts : 1236
Join date : 2009-08-26
Location : Everywhere... but the golf course :(

PostSubject: Re: Shin Ji-Yai   Mon Sep 21, 2009 3:52 am

Aiyah!! Ji-yai Shin lost the Samsung World Championship lah. 74 in the last round No
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Shin Ji-Yai   Today at 4:28 pm

Back to top Go down
 
Shin Ji-Yai
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» For Sale: Brand new!!!!!! AXO Knee Shin and Elbow Guard!!!!
» Jihai Shin.....Clutch
» Knee/ Shin guards, Elbow/ arm guards, shin guards
» Shin Guards for long, thin legs
» Jenny Shin's putter

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic :: The Clubhouse :: Golf Talk-
Jump to:  
Friends of Golf RepublicFriends of Golf RepublicFriends of Golf Republic
Copyright © 2009 Golf Republic. All Rights Reserved.