Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.
 
HomeFAQCalendarRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 X-18 & X-20 Loft & Lie

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Technospaz
Advisor
Advisor


Posts : 15650
Join date : 2009-06-18
Age : 41
Location : Typically OOB

PostSubject: X-18 & X-20 Loft & Lie   Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:06 am

For those who've been wondering (well, I have), the loft and lie of the X-20 and X-18 are below:

Iron X-18/X-20 Loft X-18/X-20 Lie
---- -------------- -------------
2i 18 / 18 59.2 / 60.0
3i 21 / 21 59.9 / 60.5
4i 23.5 / 24 60.6 / 61.0
5i 26 / 27 61.3 / 61.5
6i 29 / 30 62.0 / 62.0
7i 33 / 33 62.5 / 62.5
8i 37 / 37 63.5 / 63.0
9i 41 / 41 64.5 / 64.0
PW 46 / 45 65.0 / 65.0

_________________
Clearing my Storeroom of golfing goodies. Please help support Smile

"A ball will always come to rest halfway down a hill, unless there is sand or water at the bottom." Henry Beard
Back to top Go down
rocky
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer


Posts : 478
Join date : 2009-06-28
Location : SG

PostSubject: Re: X-18 & X-20 Loft & Lie   Sun Sep 20, 2009 3:40 pm

Techno: Come come... join me...

Back to top Go down
Technospaz
Advisor
Advisor


Posts : 15650
Join date : 2009-06-18
Age : 41
Location : Typically OOB

PostSubject: Re: X-18 & X-20 Loft & Lie   Sun Sep 20, 2009 9:58 pm

Now that's a gorgeous club, bro. I thought you picked up the 62s, but the 52s are sweet too. In fact, the 52s are more friendly. Very very nice. Well done on your purchase.

PS. I hear that Mizzies will go on sale in Nov.

_________________
Clearing my Storeroom of golfing goodies. Please help support Smile

"A ball will always come to rest halfway down a hill, unless there is sand or water at the bottom." Henry Beard
Back to top Go down
ironfist
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer


Posts : 1210
Join date : 2009-07-30
Age : 29
Location : Serangoon Gardens

PostSubject: Re: X-18 & X-20 Loft & Lie   Sun Sep 20, 2009 11:24 pm

Shocked

early christmas present?
Back to top Go down
rocky
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer


Posts : 478
Join date : 2009-06-28
Location : SG

PostSubject: Re: X-18 & X-20 Loft & Lie   Mon Sep 21, 2009 1:52 am

Technospaz wrote:
Now that's a gorgeous club, bro. I thought you picked up the 62s, but the 52s are sweet too. In fact, the 52s are more friendly. Very very nice. Well done on your purchase.

PS. I hear that Mizzies will go on sale in Nov.

I did pick up the 62s. You seem interested in the 52s, that's why I posted them picture. Come join me in the ex-Callaway, now Mizuno-club!
Back to top Go down
Technospaz
Advisor
Advisor


Posts : 15650
Join date : 2009-06-18
Age : 41
Location : Typically OOB

PostSubject: Re: X-18 & X-20 Loft & Lie   Mon Sep 21, 2009 7:52 am

rocky wrote:
Technospaz wrote:
Now that's a gorgeous club, bro. I thought you picked up the 62s, but the 52s are sweet too. In fact, the 52s are more friendly. Very very nice. Well done on your purchase.

PS. I hear that Mizzies will go on sale in Nov.

I did pick up the 62s. You seem interested in the 52s, that's why I posted them picture. Come join me in the ex-Callaway, now Mizuno-club!

Haha. So many wants, so little money Sad

_________________
Clearing my Storeroom of golfing goodies. Please help support Smile

"A ball will always come to rest halfway down a hill, unless there is sand or water at the bottom." Henry Beard
Back to top Go down
suj
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer


Posts : 47
Join date : 2009-08-07

PostSubject: Re: X-18 & X-20 Loft & Lie   Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:02 pm

mizzzies seem to be the flava of the month.... where can one try them out?
Back to top Go down
nientsu
Caddy
Caddy


Posts : 3295
Join date : 2009-06-18
Age : 42
Location : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: X-18 & X-20 Loft & Lie   Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:13 pm

You can go golf house to try out.
Back to top Go down
Lamts18
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 2514
Join date : 2009-06-19
Location : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: X-18 & X-20 Loft & Lie   Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:47 pm

i thought of ordering a set of MX200 from 3balls.com ... and its work out to be S$975.. any advise ?
Back to top Go down
Technospaz
Advisor
Advisor


Posts : 15650
Join date : 2009-06-18
Age : 41
Location : Typically OOB

PostSubject: Re: X-18 & X-20 Loft & Lie   Wed Sep 30, 2009 2:06 pm

Lamts18 wrote:
i thought of ordering a set of MX200 from 3balls.com ... and its work out to be S$975.. any advise ?

3balls.com sells "used" products. Sometimes, you can get new or open box products. My recommendation is to buy as good quality as available. So, go for Like New or Fine.

_________________
Clearing my Storeroom of golfing goodies. Please help support Smile

"A ball will always come to rest halfway down a hill, unless there is sand or water at the bottom." Henry Beard
Back to top Go down
Lamts18
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 2514
Join date : 2009-06-19
Location : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: X-18 & X-20 Loft & Lie   Wed Sep 30, 2009 2:08 pm

Technospaz wrote:
Lamts18 wrote:
i thought of ordering a set of MX200 from 3balls.com ... and its work out to be S$975.. any advise ?

3balls.com sells "used" products. Sometimes, you can get new or open box products. My recommendation is to buy as good quality as available. So, go for Like New or Fine.


Yes,, the Mizzy is quoted as 'new' ... not too sure how and what 'new' of 'fine' is ... Pan west quoted me about <$1400 for the MX200 in graphite ....
Back to top Go down
Technospaz
Advisor
Advisor


Posts : 15650
Join date : 2009-06-18
Age : 41
Location : Typically OOB

PostSubject: Re: X-18 & X-20 Loft & Lie   Wed Sep 30, 2009 2:17 pm

Lamts18 wrote:
Technospaz wrote:
Lamts18 wrote:
i thought of ordering a set of MX200 from 3balls.com ... and its work out to be S$975.. any advise ?

3balls.com sells "used" products. Sometimes, you can get new or open box products. My recommendation is to buy as good quality as available. So, go for Like New or Fine.


Yes,, the Mizzy is quoted as 'new' ... not too sure how and what 'new' of 'fine' is ... Pan west quoted me about <$1400 for the MX200 in graphite ....

Is that price with shipping? If it is, I think it's fine. BUT note that you'll need to pay GST on it and will have to collect it from ICA.

_________________
Clearing my Storeroom of golfing goodies. Please help support Smile

"A ball will always come to rest halfway down a hill, unless there is sand or water at the bottom." Henry Beard
Back to top Go down
Lamts18
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 2514
Join date : 2009-06-19
Location : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: X-18 & X-20 Loft & Lie   Wed Sep 30, 2009 2:22 pm

Technospaz wrote:
Lamts18 wrote:
Technospaz wrote:
Lamts18 wrote:
i thought of ordering a set of MX200 from 3balls.com ... and its work out to be S$975.. any advise ?

3balls.com sells "used" products. Sometimes, you can get new or open box products. My recommendation is to buy as good quality as available. So, go for Like New or Fine.


Yes,, the Mizzy is quoted as 'new' ... not too sure how and what 'new' of 'fine' is ... Pan west quoted me about <$1400 for the MX200 in graphite ....

Is that price with shipping? If it is, I think it's fine. BUT note that you'll need to pay GST on it and will have to collect it from ICA.

yes, with shipping via Fedex and including a SW which is optional .... think may just get it or wait for the MX300 or MX1000 ...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: X-18 & X-20 Loft & Lie   Today at 3:59 am

Back to top Go down
 
X-18 & X-20 Loft & Lie
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Nike SQ MachSpeed Driver 9.5 Loft with UST Shaft
» Loft for Fairway Wood
» X-18 & X-20 Loft & Lie
» loft of driver
» Spin Loft

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic :: The Pro Shop :: Golf Equipment-
Jump to:  
Friends of Golf RepublicFriends of Golf RepublicFriends of Golf Republic
Copyright © 2009 Golf Republic. All Rights Reserved.