Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.
 
HomeFAQCalendarRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Poresia Sunday 6 Nov'11 Morning Game - Looking for 2 ball to form a Flight

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
TDO
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer


Posts : 2255
Join date : 2011-10-02
Age : 60
Location : West

PostSubject: Poresia Sunday 6 Nov'11 Morning Game - Looking for 2 ball to form a Flight   Thu Nov 03, 2011 2:30 pm

Hi,

Anyone out there interested in playing Poresia this Sunday 6 Nov'11 morning?Please pm or sms me at 93807482.

Please note that we are not intermediate level golfers as both of us are senior citizens.

One more ball is also ok to form a flight.

Cheers!
Back to top Go down
Derek
Caddy
Caddy


Posts : 2159
Join date : 2009-10-20

PostSubject: Re: Poresia Sunday 6 Nov'11 Morning Game - Looking for 2 ball to form a Flight   Thu Nov 03, 2011 7:32 pm

TDO wrote:
Hi,

Anyone out there interested in playing Poresia this Sunday 6 Nov'11 morning?Please pm or sms me at 93807482.

Please note that we are not intermediate level golfers as both of us are senior citizens.

One more ball is also ok to form a flight.

Cheers!

"Please note that we are not intermediate level golfers as both of us are senior citizens."

LOL ... interpreted as "we are extremely experienced golfers who have been golfing at a high level for a long time so don't waste our time if you are not good enough ..."

ROFL ROFL Beer

Peace

_________________
========================================
What's in the Bag

Driver: Callway X-Hot 10.5 with Fubuki 50S (pulled from a TM Burner SuperFast)
Woods: 19 Deg Callaway X-hot Proj X Stock S Flex
Hybrid: 22 Deg TM SF i70R, Cobra Baffler 25 Deg NS950R
Irons 5-Pw:  Titleist 704 CB NSP950 (Flex Unknown - think it is R)
Wedges: Perry Gear 52 Deg DG S300 and BFG 55 Deg KBS Hi-Rev, Tourstage 60 Deg
Putter: RIFE Antigua Island with Champ Large Grip
Back to top Go down
TDO
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer


Posts : 2255
Join date : 2011-10-02
Age : 60
Location : West

PostSubject: Re: Poresia Sunday 6 Nov'11 Morning Game - Looking for 2 ball to form a Flight   Thu Nov 03, 2011 7:51 pm

Derek wrote:
TDO wrote:
Hi,

Anyone out there interested in playing Poresia this Sunday 6 Nov'11 morning?Please pm or sms me at 93807482.

Please note that we are not intermediate level golfers as both of us are senior citizens.

One more ball is also ok to form a flight.

Cheers!

"Please note that we are not intermediate level golfers as both of us are senior citizens."

LOL ... interpreted as "we are extremely experienced golfers who have been golfing at a high level for a long time so don't waste our time if you are not good enough ..."

ROFL ROFL Beer

Peace

That's a good one. Didn't thought of that. Anyway, we are a bit slow and our scores can be between 90 to 130 depending on whether we can find the balls. And yes, we are asking for patience. Looks like there are no takers.


Last edited by TDO on Thu Nov 03, 2011 11:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
golf_new_comer
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer


Posts : 137
Join date : 2011-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Poresia Sunday 6 Nov'11 Morning Game - Looking for 2 ball to form a Flight   Thu Nov 03, 2011 10:06 pm


already booked the game at MBGC for 2. If not will join you...
Back to top Go down
TDO
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer


Posts : 2255
Join date : 2011-10-02
Age : 60
Location : West

PostSubject: Re: Poresia Sunday 6 Nov'11 Morning Game - Looking for 2 ball to form a Flight   Fri Nov 04, 2011 12:37 am

golf_new_comer wrote:

already booked the game at MBGC for 2. If not will join you...

It's alright. Thanks anyway.
Back to top Go down
jwmchow
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer


Posts : 72
Join date : 2011-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Poresia Sunday 6 Nov'11 Morning Game - Looking for 2 ball to form a Flight   Fri Nov 04, 2011 9:15 am

I'm up for a game on Sunday - TDO, I have pm'd you. Cheers.
Back to top Go down
TDO
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer


Posts : 2255
Join date : 2011-10-02
Age : 60
Location : West

PostSubject: Re: Poresia Sunday 6 Nov'11 Morning Game - Looking for 2 ball to form a Flight   Fri Nov 04, 2011 9:22 am

jwmchow wrote:
I'm up for a game on Sunday - TDO, I have pm'd you. Cheers.

Hi,

I just PM you. Are yuo a Poresia member?

Cheers!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Poresia Sunday 6 Nov'11 Morning Game - Looking for 2 ball to form a Flight   Today at 9:56 am

Back to top Go down
 
Poresia Sunday 6 Nov'11 Morning Game - Looking for 2 ball to form a Flight
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Poresia Sunday (8 Jan'12) Morning Game - 2 slots available
» Poresia morning game on 24 Dec'11 - Looking for 1 or 2 balls
» March 21, Sunday PM at Starhill Game - Car & Flight Arrangement
» Poresia 18 September 2010 morning
» 19th Aug, Sunday, Horizon Hills AM Game

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic :: The Clubhouse :: Overseas Games-
Jump to:  
Friends of Golf RepublicFriends of Golf RepublicFriends of Golf Republic
Copyright © 2009 Golf Republic. All Rights Reserved.