Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeFAQCalendarRegisterLog in

Share | 

Tiger and Adam not paired togther....

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
shorthitter
Golf Professionals
Golf Professionals

PostSubject: Tiger and Adam not paired togther....   Tue Nov 08, 2011 10:35 am

Tiger and Adam NOT paired togther in Sydney on purpose..... Good one Stevie...... Rolling Eyes

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Singapore-Golf-Services/191449734229349
Back to top Go down
http://www.2telgolf.com
freedrop
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Tiger and Adam not paired togther....   Tue Nov 08, 2011 10:47 am

Blown out of proportion. The Americans bent so much backward to be PC. What words did we expect SW to use? Purple a------? He made a nasty remark, but he was just being frank in his expression. Strange that in the West, USA especially, a mere mention of the word black will be perceived as being racist.

TW handled it well, and showed his upperhand by accepting SW's apology. Hope he can show the world that he is back in form for golf this week.

Back to top Go down
shorthitter
Golf Professionals
Golf Professionals

PostSubject: Re: Tiger and Adam not paired togther....   Tue Nov 08, 2011 10:50 am

I agree to a certain extent, Greg Norman, (Steve caddied for him for years) said Steve is not a racsist bloke.

I dont think he is either, I think when he has a few beers he just opens his mouth before he engages his brain!
Back to top Go down
http://www.2telgolf.com
freedrop
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Tiger and Adam not paired togther....   Tue Nov 08, 2011 11:11 am

I worked for Americans for 20+ years, and I am closely aware of their sensitivites on race issues.

The baggage remains with Americans, they are still guilt laden with racial discrimination from days of slavery. But that's way past in history, and slavery was corrected by a white man, so they should just get over it, both black and white.

All those who defended SW were non Americans - McDowell, McIlroy, Adam, Norman etc. None of the Americans even dare open his mouth on this issue, except for Fred Couple. And Dustin Johnson, who sided with SW. (Johnosn lost his caddie to TW recently so he may be still sore).

Back to top Go down
TDO
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Tiger and Adam not paired togther....   Tue Nov 08, 2011 11:12 am

shorthitter wrote:
I agree to a certain extent, Greg Norman, (Steve caddied for him for years) said Steve is not a racsist bloke.

I dont think he is either, I think when he has a few beers he just opens his mouth before he engages his brain!

This is happening to us all too when we had one too many. Suddenly we have the courage to speak up after the beer. Beer
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tiger and Adam not paired togther....   Today at 9:28 pm

Back to top Go down

Tiger and Adam not paired togther....
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1