Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.
 
HomeFAQCalendarRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 HOZ on PGA.com

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
DGman
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer


Posts : 6384
Join date : 2009-06-18

PostSubject: HOZ on PGA.com   Thu Nov 24, 2011 10:37 pm

Erhem.....

i was pleasantly surprised to find that our little outfit was featured on PGA.com this week. We found ourselves in the same company as the major brands who are rolling out new products.

check out:

PGA.com News

The news was discovered by Nick Chung (Eiji) and Twitter by Mark Foster (a European Tour Player who uses BFG whenever he visit).

commercial break..for those who wants to find out how we can help you with your putting and/or putter, you can make an appointment for a no-obligation analysis. who knows, you may reduce your putting stats soon. The quick analysis is free to GR members and by appointment only.

go to:

Putter Fitting Booking

Have a great weekend ahead.

DGman
Back to top Go down
http://www.bigfishes.com
Technospaz
Advisor
Advisor


Posts : 15650
Join date : 2009-06-18
Age : 41
Location : Typically OOB

PostSubject: Re: HOZ on PGA.com   Thu Nov 24, 2011 10:43 pm

V nice! Smile

_________________
Clearing my Storeroom of golfing goodies. Please help support Smile

"A ball will always come to rest halfway down a hill, unless there is sand or water at the bottom." Henry Beard
Back to top Go down
duffader
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer


Posts : 5599
Join date : 2010-01-28

PostSubject: Re: HOZ on PGA.com   Fri Nov 25, 2011 11:00 am

Its really a solid place... air condition... background soothing music that makes sure nothing between the 6 inches... and just concentrate on the tips given by the man... i know my putting changed ever since that 2 hours of lessons with DGman.... thanks once again boss!
Back to top Go down
eiji
Course Marshal
Course Marshal


Posts : 6193
Join date : 2009-08-22
Age : 35
Location : Training

PostSubject: Re: HOZ on PGA.com   Fri Nov 25, 2011 11:12 am

I need a lesson with DGman...i can't putt very well.

_________________
Callaway Razr Fit Xtreme 10.5* Ahina 60 R
PRGR EGG Spoon 15* MRC Fubuki Alpha 70S
Adams Super Hybrid XTD 19* MRC Fubuki AH R
Adams A12 Pro 23* GD Tour AD UT85 R
Callaway X Hot Pro 5-PW PX95 5.5
Titleist SM4 50*, 54*, 58* DG Spinner
Scotty Studio Select 2012 Golo 33"
Back to top Go down
http://www.idealparts.com.sg
4dtoto
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 3623
Join date : 2009-06-22
Age : 45
Location : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: HOZ on PGA.com   Fri Nov 25, 2011 12:07 pm

I think i need a lesson as well as spa too for the ZZIC..
Back to top Go down
duffader
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer


Posts : 5599
Join date : 2010-01-28

PostSubject: Re: HOZ on PGA.com   Fri Nov 25, 2011 12:42 pm

Key of lesson is not getting the ball into the hole in the HOZ, the main lesson is getting the fundamentals which can be used at every game!
Back to top Go down
drawbias
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer


Posts : 758
Join date : 2011-01-04
Age : 50
Location : Home soil ......

PostSubject: Re: HOZ on PGA.com   Fri Nov 25, 2011 1:23 pm

4dtoto wrote:
I think i need a lesson as well as spa too for the ZZIC..


u want lesson to cut down from 2 putts to 1? give chance la bro ........
Back to top Go down
drawbias
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer


Posts : 758
Join date : 2011-01-04
Age : 50
Location : Home soil ......

PostSubject: Re: HOZ on PGA.com   Fri Nov 25, 2011 1:23 pm

duffader wrote:
Key of lesson is not getting the ball into the hole in the HOZ, the main lesson is getting the fundamentals which can be used at every game!



that's why you have been winning money .......
Back to top Go down
duffader
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer


Posts : 5599
Join date : 2010-01-28

PostSubject: Re: HOZ on PGA.com   Fri Nov 25, 2011 1:30 pm

drawbias wrote:
duffader wrote:
Key of lesson is not getting the ball into the hole in the HOZ, the main lesson is getting the fundamentals which can be used at every game!



that's why you have been winning money .......

You need to go through the path lah bro.. everybody, including pros.. same... must lose money first, then you will win money.... Don't worry.. what you lose now, once of the days.. it will come back one.. thats why the earth is round....

But back to the point on putting.... i used to stand over the ball so long.. having so many practise strokes before i actually hit the ball... but it didnt help also.... now, i just walk up, setup and go.... miss also not so du lan... Smile and at te same time.. i was positive.
Back to top Go down
4dtoto
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 3623
Join date : 2009-06-22
Age : 45
Location : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: HOZ on PGA.com   Fri Nov 25, 2011 1:37 pm

Nowadays, I try to recall the short short 10 min lesson which Boss give me. Whenever i waiting for my turn to putt, i will look away at the scenery and taking deep breath and try to be in the "zone", it does help in my last game.

However my 3 feet putt still not sharp...haiz...
Back to top Go down
drawbias
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer


Posts : 758
Join date : 2011-01-04
Age : 50
Location : Home soil ......

PostSubject: Re: HOZ on PGA.com   Fri Nov 25, 2011 2:39 pm

duffader wrote:
drawbias wrote:
duffader wrote:
Key of lesson is not getting the ball into the hole in the HOZ, the main lesson is getting the fundamentals which can be used at every game!



that's why you have been winning money .......

You need to go through the path lah bro.. everybody, including pros.. same... must lose money first, then you will win money.... Don't worry.. what you lose now, once of the days.. it will come back one.. thats why the earth is round....

But back to the point on putting.... i used to stand over the ball so long.. having so many practise strokes before i actually hit the ball... but it didnt help also.... now, i just walk up, setup and go.... miss also not so du lan... Smile and at te same time.. i was positive.


haha .... agreed and i second that, esp on the last note, "stay positive" sunny cheers

Back to top Go down
drawbias
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer


Posts : 758
Join date : 2011-01-04
Age : 50
Location : Home soil ......

PostSubject: Re: HOZ on PGA.com   Fri Nov 25, 2011 3:06 pm

4dtoto wrote:
Nowadays, I try to recall the short short 10 min lesson which Boss give me. Whenever i waiting for my turn to putt, i will look away at the scenery and taking deep breath and try to be in the "zone", it does help in my last game.

However my 3 feet putt still not sharp...haiz...


bob, boss has infused some of his 'trick' in dealing with this short putt when I have my zen fitted .... u quick quick make appointment to see him with roast duck, dont procrastinate liao......
Back to top Go down
4dtoto
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 3623
Join date : 2009-06-22
Age : 45
Location : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: HOZ on PGA.com   Fri Nov 25, 2011 4:22 pm

and Teh Si too.
Back to top Go down
DGman
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer


Posts : 6384
Join date : 2009-06-18

PostSubject: Re: HOZ on PGA.com   Fri Nov 25, 2011 10:23 pm

wah lau a..... make me sound like a glutton but because of the constant food brought over by our patrons, i am beginning to look like one.

so its back to dieting......starting from next month of course.

keep it coming and those who need help, don't be paiseh to sign up. Nick Middleton has worked out a system and we will be most happy to pass along the secrets of making less putts and lower scores.

DGman
Back to top Go down
http://www.bigfishes.com
duffader
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer


Posts : 5599
Join date : 2010-01-28

PostSubject: Re: HOZ on PGA.com   Sat Nov 26, 2011 9:57 am

It's pretty weird, everytime I walk into the HOZ, I will hear a voice calling, Andyyyyyyy Lauuuuu.
Back to top Go down
DGman
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer


Posts : 6384
Join date : 2009-06-18

PostSubject: Re: HOZ on PGA.com   Sun Nov 27, 2011 8:02 pm

its my internal affairs ringtone is it?
Back to top Go down
http://www.bigfishes.com
duffader
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer


Posts : 5599
Join date : 2010-01-28

PostSubject: Re: HOZ on PGA.com   Sun Nov 27, 2011 8:10 pm

Long putt I will go.... Shi shuuuuuuuuiiiiiiiiiiii
Back to top Go down
asahi
Course Marshal
Course Marshal


Posts : 10361
Join date : 2009-12-19
Age : 39

PostSubject: Re: HOZ on PGA.com   Sun Nov 27, 2011 8:13 pm

It is Sammi Chengggggg for me
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: HOZ on PGA.com   Today at 4:16 pm

Back to top Go down
 
HOZ on PGA.com
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic :: The Pro Shop :: Golf Equipment-
Jump to:  
Friends of Golf RepublicFriends of Golf RepublicFriends of Golf Republic
Copyright © 2009 Golf Republic. All Rights Reserved.