Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.
 
HomeFAQCalendarRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Ponggol Driving Range

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Suspicious
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer


Posts : 210
Join date : 2011-12-16

PostSubject: Re: Ponggol Driving Range   Thu Dec 29, 2011 11:52 pm

Ssquirrel wrote:
what time is best to go mgbc for such 'sightings'?
Lo Hei game coming up, maybe need to go range to practise a bit...

recently got a bunch of 3 korean girls always at the range undertaking lessons from the korean pros..
weekday afternoons 3pm, can spot them. on the level of the restaurant.
looks like SNSD one of them
Back to top Go down
hkhamateur
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 3062
Join date : 2009-09-29
Age : 43
Location : North-East

PostSubject: Re: Ponggol Driving Range   Fri Dec 30, 2011 2:04 am

peace2903 wrote:
Sembawang got chio booz meh? Only lessons time.
Have to vote for MBGC... Always got distracted when I'm there.
The last time a Korean wearing hot pants and loose t- shirt played in front of me!!! Nose bleed....
Should have been more daring & ask her number!!!! :p

Krkrkr...Mayb they ve shifted fm geylang to joo chiat n now at MBGR! geek
Back to top Go down
hkhamateur
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 3062
Join date : 2009-09-29
Age : 43
Location : North-East

PostSubject: Re: Ponggol Driving Range   Thu Apr 05, 2012 7:54 am

Yes at e range last nite n it ll b e last tat we ll b hittg those old/ crack range balls!!! Very Happy
Bcoz at 11pm yest nite, those poh brother grp workers re replacg all new range balls liao! cheers
Chat w them while they re pourg in new balls into e machine n while others collectg n keepg old balls!! sunny
Back to top Go down
kevinhwc
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer


Posts : 390
Join date : 2011-03-16
Age : 33
Location : Punggol

PostSubject: Re: Ponggol Driving Range   Thu Apr 05, 2012 9:22 am

yeay.... new balls......
Back to top Go down
smallhorse
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer


Posts : 146
Join date : 2010-11-03

PostSubject: Re: Ponggol Driving Range   Thu Apr 05, 2012 9:29 am

Thanks for the info. will check it out on the new balls. A new change.
Back to top Go down
simoner
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer


Posts : 1111
Join date : 2010-09-20

PostSubject: Re: Ponggol Driving Range   Thu Apr 05, 2012 10:02 am

Will go this evening to "test" the new balls Swing
Back to top Go down
allenthl
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer


Posts : 36
Join date : 2011-09-25

PostSubject: Re: Ponggol Driving Range   Tue Sep 17, 2013 7:55 pm

Is the range open for business?
Back to top Go down
hide
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer


Posts : 144
Join date : 2011-04-12
Age : 39
Location : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: Ponggol Driving Range   Tue Sep 17, 2013 8:18 pm

allenthl wrote:
Is the range open for business?
yeah its opened already, by a different operator.
usual operating hrs but only fri/sat till 12am bounce
Back to top Go down
IceShelterX
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer


Posts : 239
Join date : 2013-07-16

PostSubject: Re: Ponggol Driving Range   Wed Sep 18, 2013 9:30 am

yay new balls... tempted to go and try... what is their current offer or promo?
Back to top Go down
hide
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer


Posts : 144
Join date : 2011-04-12
Age : 39
Location : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: Ponggol Driving Range   Wed Sep 18, 2013 9:54 am

IceShelterX wrote:
yay new balls... tempted to go and try... what is their current offer or promo?
1 token = 90 balls = $6
10 tokens (credits in a card) = $60 + (5 x $2 carpark redemption) / (150balls)

hmmm..... now this looks like a math formula!lol!
Back to top Go down
Turbo
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer


Posts : 5879
Join date : 2009-09-30
Age : 90
Location : Pin Hole

PostSubject: Re: Ponggol Driving Range   Wed Sep 18, 2013 2:17 pm

sob wrote:
OCC have some yepeun agassi, but not often.
So far I've not come across leh ... But I have seen Korean agassi ... and a few local lasses ... Laughing
Back to top Go down
pug
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer


Posts : 472
Join date : 2009-07-13

PostSubject: Re: Ponggol Driving Range   Thu Sep 19, 2013 4:06 pm

hide wrote:
IceShelterX wrote:
yay new balls... tempted to go and try... what is their current offer or promo?
1 token = 90 balls = $6
10 tokens (credits in a card) = $60 + (5 x $2 carpark redemption) / (150balls)

hmmm..... now this looks like a math formula!lol!
They did not give me the carpark redemption!!! Must go back and claim.

The new balls are quite nice -> soft. These balls lose energy very fast so you may notice a distance drop. I like how the balls bounced off the fake grass, like a pinball machine, the balls will bounce everywhere and sometime even backwards or from far left to far right. The only gripe is that the mats these days are always very wet. Better bring a cloth to dry the clubs after practise. The mats are also thinner than most, so you may find your driver tee too high for this range.
Back to top Go down
Daztasiumz
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer


Posts : 1084
Join date : 2009-06-19
Location : Republic of Singapore

PostSubject: Re: Ponggol Driving Range   Thu Sep 19, 2013 11:51 pm

hkhamateur wrote:
Yes at e range last nite n it ll b e last tat we ll b hittg those old/ crack range balls!!! Very Happy
Bcoz at 11pm yest nite, those poh brother grp workers re replacg all new range balls liao! cheers
Chat w them while they re pourg in new balls into e machine n while others collectg n keepg old balls!! sunny

They r still under Poh bros?
Back to top Go down
hkhamateur
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 3062
Join date : 2009-09-29
Age : 43
Location : North-East

PostSubject: Re: Ponggol Driving Range   Fri Sep 20, 2013 7:39 am

Daztasiumz wrote:
hkhamateur wrote:
Yes at e range last nite n it ll b e last tat we ll b hittg those old/ crack range balls!!! Very Happy
Bcoz at 11pm yest nite, those poh brother grp workers re replacg all new range balls liao! cheers
Chat w them while they re pourg in new balls into e machine n while others collectg n keepg old balls!! sunny
They r still under Poh bros?
Unfortunately not. Crying or Very sad
Punggol range Landlord runs by himself. SuspectShocked 
Mr Poh ll focus on his TPY range n new Mandai range. Wink
They ve big proj up soon if everything goes well fr him. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
sim.t.lim
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer


Posts : 176
Join date : 2012-08-28
Age : 35

PostSubject: Re: Ponggol Driving Range   Sat Sep 21, 2013 5:23 pm

The old punggpl range I still got a few coins, any place that can use it??
Back to top Go down
hkhamateur
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 3062
Join date : 2009-09-29
Age : 43
Location : North-East

PostSubject: Re: Ponggol Driving Range   Sat Sep 21, 2013 5:43 pm

sim.t.lim wrote:
The old punggpl range I still got a few coins, any place that can use it??
Pay a visit to TPY range. Wink 
Can use over there if u wanna practise or ask fr cash refund. Cool
They re under Poh brothers..Cool
Back to top Go down
Daztasiumz
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer


Posts : 1084
Join date : 2009-06-19
Location : Republic of Singapore

PostSubject: Re: Ponggol Driving Range   Sat Sep 21, 2013 6:02 pm

hkhamateur wrote:
sim.t.lim wrote:
The old punggpl range I still got a few coins, any place that can use it??
Pay a visit to TPY range. Wink 
Can use over there if u wanna practise or ask fr cash refund. Cool
They re under Poh brothers..Cool

They broken cracked balls transferred from punggol to tpy???
Back to top Go down
hkhamateur
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 3062
Join date : 2009-09-29
Age : 43
Location : North-East

PostSubject: Re: Ponggol Driving Range   Sun Sep 22, 2013 10:08 am

Daztasiumz wrote:
hkhamateur wrote:
sim.t.lim wrote:
The old punggpl range I still got a few coins, any place that can use it??
Pay a visit to TPY range. Wink 
Can use over there if u wanna practise or ask fr cash refund. Cool
They re under Poh brothers..Cool
They broken cracked balls transferred from punggol to tpy???
Mr Poh has brought along those Punggol range balls. Probably will be at TPY or their warehse and I believed they will hve suffi manpower to sort out those cracked balls and had it dispose off. Wink
Back to top Go down
Daztasiumz
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer


Posts : 1084
Join date : 2009-06-19
Location : Republic of Singapore

PostSubject: Re: Ponggol Driving Range   Sun Sep 22, 2013 11:14 am

If they bothered to sort out. long ago sort out the cracked balls at tpy range Liao 
they expect the golfers to identify for them one by one then go to the recept to inform them.. 

The ladies inside will acknowledge with ohh ahhh cracked old balls Liao
Back to top Go down
Turbo
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer


Posts : 5879
Join date : 2009-09-30
Age : 90
Location : Pin Hole

PostSubject: Re: Ponggol Driving Range   Sun Sep 22, 2013 11:21 am

Daztasiumz wrote:
If they bothered to sort out. long ago sort out the cracked balls at tpy range Liao 
they expect the golfers to identify for them one by one then go to the recept to inform them.. 

The ladies inside will acknowledge with ohh ahhh cracked old balls Liao
OCC range changes balls on a quarterly basis ...
Back to top Go down
Daztasiumz
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer


Posts : 1084
Join date : 2009-06-19
Location : Republic of Singapore

PostSubject: Re: Ponggol Driving Range   Sun Sep 22, 2013 11:39 am

Turbo wrote:
Daztasiumz wrote:
If they bothered to sort out. long ago sort out the cracked balls at tpy range Liao 
they expect the golfers to identify for them one by one then go to the recept to inform them.. 

The ladies inside will acknowledge with ohh ahhh cracked old balls Liao
OCC range changes balls on a quarterly basis ...

Yah lor 

Been using their range since they started 
Even jack neo also freq that place
Back to top Go down
Turbo
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer


Posts : 5879
Join date : 2009-09-30
Age : 90
Location : Pin Hole

PostSubject: Re: Ponggol Driving Range   Sun Sep 22, 2013 11:42 am

Daztasiumz wrote:
Turbo wrote:
Daztasiumz wrote:
If they bothered to sort out. long ago sort out the cracked balls at tpy range Liao 
they expect the golfers to identify for them one by one then go to the recept to inform them.. 

The ladies inside will acknowledge with ohh ahhh cracked old balls Liao
OCC range changes balls on a quarterly basis ...
Yah lor 

Been using their range since they started 
Even jack neo also freq that place
U mean the locla film producer, Jack Neo? I din know he also golf ... He practises at OCC range often? I have ever seen some Media Corp Artists at OCC range on weekdays AM ... Pang Ling Ling & her hubby were there too ...
Back to top Go down
Daztasiumz
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer


Posts : 1084
Join date : 2009-06-19
Location : Republic of Singapore

PostSubject: Re: Ponggol Driving Range   Sun Sep 22, 2013 1:01 pm

Turbo wrote:
Daztasiumz wrote:
Turbo wrote:
Daztasiumz wrote:
If they bothered to sort out. long ago sort out the cracked balls at tpy range Liao 
they expect the golfers to identify for them one by one then go to the recept to inform them.. 

The ladies inside will acknowledge with ohh ahhh cracked old balls Liao
OCC range changes balls on a quarterly basis ...
Yah lor 

Been using their range since they started 
Even jack neo also freq that place
U mean the locla film producer, Jack Neo? I din know he also golf ... He practises at OCC range often? I have ever seen some Media Corp Artists at OCC range on weekdays AM ... Pang Ling Ling & her hubby were there too ...
practice... 


yah bro.. he kinda practice there with quick tempo abit over the top / casting



Mon, Mar 08, 2010
AsiaOne
Things got hot and heavy in his Toyota Alphard
JACK Neo's car sports some unusual modifications. For starters, his Toyota Alphard has curtains installed and the windows are also tinted.
During an interview with Shin Min Daily News, Model Wendy Chong, 22, said that the modifications he made to his car made it "safe" to have sex in.
Jack Neo's mistress said that she met the movie director at an audition for a role in Money No Enough 2 in 2008.


She claims that she had sex with Jack Neo in his car just one month after meeting him
Wendy said that after they met, Jack Neo sent her invitations to a production house located in Outram Park to see how movies were edited.
In her interview, she stated that during one of these visits, Jack Neo offered to send her home in his Toyota Alphard after she had watched him direct the movie.
However, once inside his Toyota Alphard, Wendy claimed that things started to get hot and heavy.
Speaking of the interior of his car, she said that Jack Neo's car "has curtains and the windows are tinted, so even though we had sex, it was safe."
She claims that Jack was also extremely careful to erase all evidence of their tryst.
According to her, Jack Neo said that "no strands of hair should be found and the inclination of the car seats should be adjusted back to where it was."
Wendy said that this incident was the beginning of a three-month relationship with Jack Neo.
She claims that while they were together, they would have sex twice a week.
When asked about the locations at which they had sex in his car, she reveals that "sometimes he would drive to my neighbourhood in Yishun. At times, he drove to the carpark of Orchid Country Club."
Although they initially had sex in his car, Wendy said that they soon progressed to making love in hotels instead.
Speaking of the hotel, she added that "It was a hotel in Tiong Bahru and Jack knew one of the employees. Before checking in, Jack called to make sure that person was on duty."


More about the Toyota Alphard
In a recent review published in The Business Times, Samuel Ee had this to say:
AMONG large Japanese multi-purpose vehicles (MPV), the Toyota Alphard has easily assumed the mantle of 'luxury MPV' despite not being positioned as such.
The Alphard is a grand-luxe multi- purpose vehicle that is bigger and more comfortable than conventional family-oriented.
There is also ceiling illumination to provide soft ambient lighting.
Because of its design and dimensions, the Alphard cabin is voluminous. The roomy interior can accommodate seven. The seats are on rails and are able to slide individually. The centre row also has a pair of captain's seats.
Like the front passenger seat, the individual second row seats also have the ottoman feature, where the occupant can recline with full calf support.


Last edited by Daztasiumz on Sun Sep 22, 2013 2:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
hkhamateur
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 3062
Join date : 2009-09-29
Age : 43
Location : North-East

PostSubject: Re: Ponggol Driving Range   Sun Sep 22, 2013 2:08 pm

Wow..OCC apart fm practising swing but can aso practise HIO! Laughing cyclops
Back to top Go down
Daztasiumz
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer


Posts : 1084
Join date : 2009-06-19
Location : Republic of Singapore

PostSubject: Re: Ponggol Driving Range   Sun Sep 22, 2013 2:12 pm

5 yards baby fades.. keep on hole out double fist pumps

if he nv hole out.. then discontinue the game for his flight mate
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Ponggol Driving Range   Today at 8:19 pm

Back to top Go down
 
Ponggol Driving Range
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Ponggol Driving Range
» Keppel Driving Range now need to validate range card everytime before drawing balls?!?!
» Anyone going to CDAN driving range tonight?
» newbie starting out in driving range
» OCC driving range top-up 50% discount on 19:00~20:00 11 May 2011. (one hour only)

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic :: The Clubhouse :: Golf Courses and Ranges-
Jump to:  
Friends of Golf RepublicFriends of Golf RepublicFriends of Golf Republic
Copyright © 2009 Golf Republic. All Rights Reserved.