Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.
 
HomeFAQCalendarRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 WE are LOOKING.....

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
DimWit Kid
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer


Posts : 898
Join date : 2011-04-21
Age : 76
Location : Somewhere over the rainbow

PostSubject: Re: WE are LOOKING.....   Mon Dec 05, 2011 8:15 pm

When is this??

1) alvin7379
2) khorkar (Same person as KK?)
3) Katherinechiok
4) Mengteck (local course)
5) Slinger (missing chu)
6) ZX
7) TDO
8) Aloyboy (only if date is right )
9) nutty88
10) Asahi (miss chippy)
11) Mox (if date is right)
12) Loudmouth (fr 25 Dec - 01 Jan)
13) jeremykoh ( can same flight as Kk
14) Tituman (TBC)
15) bian1980
16) Dave (can update the date/time?)
17) Meia
18) 2008
19) GB
20) DWK
Back to top Go down
Shanks!
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer


Posts : 173
Join date : 2011-04-30
Location : West

PostSubject: Re: WE are LOOKING.....   Mon Dec 05, 2011 8:17 pm

1) alvin7379
2) khorkar (Same person as KK?)
3) Katherinechiok
4) Mengteck (local course)
5) Slinger (missing chu)
6) ZX
7) TDO
8) Aloyboy (only if date is right )
9) nutty88
10) Asahi (miss chippy)
11) Mox (if date is right)
12) Loudmouth (fr 25 Dec - 01 Jan)
13) jeremykoh ( can same flight as Kk
14) Tituman (TBC)
15) bian1980
16) Dave (can update the date/time?)
17) Meia
18) 2008
19) GB
20) DWK
21) Shanks!

Somehow I got dropped out....
Back to top Go down
Duval_S
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer


Posts : 8185
Join date : 2009-06-19

PostSubject: Re: WE are LOOKING.....   Mon Dec 05, 2011 8:33 pm

Hi All, we gotten the date nailed. It will be 28th Dec for the inaugural 'We R looking' game and we are nailing the venue soon but it will be in SG

I seek your understanding that there is a strong possibility we cant fit all...

Back to top Go down
mengteck71
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer


Posts : 1766
Join date : 2009-06-27
Age : 45

PostSubject: Re: WE are LOOKING.....   Mon Dec 05, 2011 9:02 pm

hope can get AM flight Smile
Back to top Go down
Tituman
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 3375
Join date : 2009-10-16
Location : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: WE are LOOKING.....   Mon Dec 05, 2011 9:31 pm

Duval_S wrote:
Hi All, we gotten the date nailed. It will be 28th Dec for the inaugural 'We R looking' game and we are nailing the venue soon but it will be in SG

I seek your understanding that there is a strong possibility we cant fit all...


Sorry take me out please. I will be in Pulai Spring for the week.

1) alvin7379
2) khorkar (Same person as KK?)
3) Katherinechiok
4) Mengteck (local course)
5) Slinger (missing chu)
6) ZX
7) TDO
8) Aloyboy (only if date is right )
9) nutty88
10) Asahi (miss chippy)
11) Mox (if date is right)
12) Loudmouth (fr 25 Dec - 01 Jan)
13) jeremykoh ( can same flight as Kk
14) --------------
15) bian1980
16) Dave (can update the date/time?)
17) Meia
18) 2008
19) GB
20) DWK
21) Shanks!

Back to top Go down
Duval_S
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer


Posts : 8185
Join date : 2009-06-19

PostSubject: Re: WE are LOOKING.....   Tue Dec 13, 2011 6:20 pm

Thank you everyone for your interest and without a doubt, all of you met all the mandatory criteria but due to the identified venue, we can only book one flight.

@ Bro Alvin: Stay tune for the inaugural 'We R looking' game.....look out for the codeword which will be sent to your inbox.

I will like to take this opportunity to wish everyone a happy xmas and holidays....may the 2011 year remains good to all...and may 2012 be a better year !!!!

Thanks....


Quote :
Duval_S wrote:
Hi all,

On behalf of Shamusan, Eiji and myself, we are looking for one ball to form a flight.

If you fit the following, do put down your name ....FCFS

General requirements:
a. must have golf bag
b. must have golf equipment

Skill requirements:
1. Able to play fm either white, blue or red....
2. Must not outdrive Sham....even if occasionally
3. More importantly....must be able to out play Duval_s...if not, you mite need to buy watermelon juice

Timing and venue :
TBC...but will be last week of the year 2011

Outlook:
Must look more glam than duval_s

If you meet some ..ideally all of the above, pls list down your name and a password will be sent to you for confirmation. Once received the password, look out for the flight confirmation.

Thanks....





Back to top Go down
TDO
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer


Posts : 2255
Join date : 2011-10-02
Age : 60
Location : West

PostSubject: Re: WE are LOOKING.....   Thu Dec 22, 2011 9:26 am

Duval_S wrote:
Thank you everyone for your interest and without a doubt, all of you met all the mandatory criteria but due to the identified venue, we can only book one flight.

@ Bro Alvin: Stay tune for the inaugural 'We R looking' game.....look out for the codeword which will be sent to your inbox.

I will like to take this opportunity to wish everyone a happy xmas and holidays....may the 2011 year remains good to all...and may 2012 be a better year !!!!

Thanks....


Quote :
Duval_S wrote:
Hi all,

On behalf of Shamusan, Eiji and myself, we are looking for one ball to form a flight.

If you fit the following, do put down your name ....FCFS

General requirements:
a. must have golf bag
b. must have golf equipment

Skill requirements:
1. Able to play fm either white, blue or red....
2. Must not outdrive Sham....even if occasionally
3. More importantly....must be able to out play Duval_s...if not, you mite need to buy watermelon juice

Timing and venue :
TBC...but will be last week of the year 2011

Outlook:
Must look more glam than duval_s

If you meet some ..ideally all of the above, pls list down your name and a password will be sent to you for confirmation. Once received the password, look out for the flight confirmation.

Thanks....
Bro, is the game still on for 28 Dec'11 or is there further information required?
Back to top Go down
Duval_S
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer


Posts : 8185
Join date : 2009-06-19

PostSubject: Re: WE are LOOKING.....   Thu Dec 22, 2011 11:01 am

Hi Bro-TDO....sorry , as I cant have flts to accomodate all.....as I can only arrange one flt and since Bro Alvin was the first on the list, we have that flt filled.

Look forward to play with you one of these days...maybe at poresia






Quote :
TDO wrote:
Duval_S wrote:
Thank you everyone for your interest and without a doubt, all of you met all the mandatory criteria but due to the identified venue, we can only book one flight.

@ Bro Alvin: Stay tune for the inaugural 'We R looking' game.....look out for the codeword which will be sent to your inbox.

I will like to take this opportunity to wish everyone a happy xmas and holidays....may the 2011 year remains good to all...and may 2012 be a better year !!!!

Thanks....


Quote :
Duval_S wrote:
Hi all,

On behalf of Shamusan, Eiji and myself, we are looking for one ball to form a flight.

If you fit the following, do put down your name ....FCFS

General requirements:
a. must have golf bag
b. must have golf equipment

Skill requirements:
1. Able to play fm either white, blue or red....
2. Must not outdrive Sham....even if occasionally
3. More importantly....must be able to out play Duval_s...if not, you mite need to buy watermelon juice

Timing and venue :
TBC...but will be last week of the year 2011

Outlook:
Must look more glam than duval_s

If you meet some ..ideally all of the above, pls list down your name and a password will be sent to you for confirmation. Once received the password, look out for the flight confirmation.

Thanks....
Bro, is the game still on for 28 Dec'11 or is there further information required?
Back to top Go down
TDO
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer


Posts : 2255
Join date : 2011-10-02
Age : 60
Location : West

PostSubject: Re: WE are LOOKING.....   Thu Dec 22, 2011 11:05 am

No worries though I was looking forward to the game. Smile
Back to top Go down
Aloyboy
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 2715
Join date : 2009-09-03
Age : 30
Location : EEEEAAAASSSSTTTTT

PostSubject: Re: WE are LOOKING.....   Thu Dec 22, 2011 11:46 am

Count me out for 28th dec. paiseh
Back to top Go down
TDO
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer


Posts : 2255
Join date : 2011-10-02
Age : 60
Location : West

PostSubject: WE are LOOKING   Thu Dec 22, 2011 11:50 am

Aloyboy wrote:
Count me out for 28th dec. paiseh
Bro Aloy, I think only 1 flight available.
Back to top Go down
Duval_S
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer


Posts : 8185
Join date : 2009-06-19

PostSubject: Re: WE are LOOKING.....   Wed Dec 28, 2011 5:19 pm

Thanks sham, eiji and chippy for the game. And sorry for my bad driving resulting in 2 balls into water
Back to top Go down
Technospaz
Advisor
Advisor


Posts : 15650
Join date : 2009-06-18
Age : 41
Location : Typically OOB

PostSubject: Re: WE are LOOKING.....   Wed Dec 28, 2011 5:22 pm

Duval_S wrote:
Thanks sham, eiji and chippy for the game. And sorry for my bad driving resulting in 2 balls into water

Bro DS... you put 2 balls in the water?

Ahh... I understand... you're getting those nasty ones out of the system so that when the Lo Hei game comes around, you'll have nothing but 270m drives Smile

_________________
Clearing my Storeroom of golfing goodies. Please help support Smile

"A ball will always come to rest halfway down a hill, unless there is sand or water at the bottom." Henry Beard
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: WE are LOOKING.....   Today at 2:15 am

Back to top Go down
 
WE are LOOKING.....
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic :: The Clubhouse :: Local Games-
Jump to:  
Friends of Golf RepublicFriends of Golf RepublicFriends of Golf Republic
Copyright © 2009 Golf Republic. All Rights Reserved.