OK…nostalgic time. Hope my idol #5 is reading
Looking back, here’s what I could have done better:
1. I think I can be a better 6s partner. Quite a few times, I don’t look out for my partner’s ball when he tee off.
2. Training….yes just like the past years…more training is useful…but then so is work-golf-family balancing. Am at peace with my level of almost non-existent training
3. I had become a better player to my other flt mates as I had cutdown on my routine…well…better scores also help…heheheh
4. Should have learnt how to use my SW for my short game……definitely need to practice it on course when playing in the coming year.
5. Same with FW…should have avoided the fear factor…same as #4, will practice it on course more when playing in the coming year
6. Lastly, have a new slogan to reflect my golf game …it will be ‘Play Safe, Not Foolish’ in 2012