Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeFAQCalendarRegisterLog in

Share | 

Any Good Golf Shops in New York Manhattan?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
slash
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

PostSubject: Any Good Golf Shops in New York Manhattan?   Fri Sep 25, 2009 2:24 am

Hi There,

I'd appreciate if someone can advice on which golf shops I should visit in New York Manhattan (Near Central Park)? Will be good if they also carry used clubs.

Also, will there be a course nearby as well?

Thank you so much! Cheers
Back to top Go down
S70B
Course Marshal
Course Marshal

PostSubject: Re: Any Good Golf Shops in New York Manhattan?   Fri Sep 25, 2009 3:16 am

Caddy
Caddy

PostSubject: Re: Any Good Golf Shops in New York Manhattan?   Fri Sep 25, 2009 7:49 am

All i know is that you definately got to check out Victoria Secret at Madison Ave....

I know lah....its a bit off topic.
Back to top Go down
S70B
Course Marshal
Course Marshal

PostSubject: Re: Any Good Golf Shops in New York Manhattan?   Fri Sep 25, 2009 7:51 am

Why Mal? Is there something you can get there that can't be found in Sg? Shocked

Caddy
Caddy

PostSubject: Re: Any Good Golf Shops in New York Manhattan?   Fri Sep 25, 2009 8:30 am

I had my best shopping experience there.

A few years ago when i was in NY. I went in alone to Vic Secret cos I need to buy some pyjamas for my colleague and also with a thought of ,'What the heck....since I am here'

So I went in this 2 storey lingerie shop. Being in a lingerie shop, I was obviously a few men around. So here i am looking thru with amusement some of the panties on display. I must say that some of them are really quite kinky... Then I was approached by this lady. She is well dressed and is in her 50s. She introduced herself and asked if I needed any help. Amazingly, I did not feel intimidated as I felt like a son being guided by a mother around a 'candy store'. She showed me aorund the entire shop, asked me what kind of personality of the wearer of the stuff I am buying is like.....introduced some stuff. For a moment I felt so comfortable in this lingerie store.

After paying, i realised that she is one of those guides employed by the shop to assist customers.
Back to top Go down
Technospaz
Advisor
Advisor

PostSubject: Re: Any Good Golf Shops in New York Manhattan?   Fri Sep 25, 2009 8:36 am

nientsu wrote:

A few years ago when i was in NY. I went in alone to Vic Secret cos I need to buy some pyjamas for my colleague and also with a thought of ,'What the heck....since I am here'

So I went in this 2 storey lingerie shop. Being in a lingerie shop, I was obviously a few men around. So here i am looking thru with amusement some of the panties on display. I must say that some of them are really quite kinky... Then I was approached by this lady. She is well dressed and is in her 50s. She introduced herself and asked if I needed any help. Amazingly, I did not feel intimidated as I felt like a son being guided by a mother around a 'candy store'. She showed me aorund the entire shop, asked me what kind of personality of the wearer of the stuff I am buying is like.....introduced some stuff. For a moment I felt so comfortable in this lingerie store.

After paying, i realised that she is one of those guides employed by the shop to assist customers.

Great share, Mal Smile Lingerie, huh? Kinky!

"A ball will always come to rest halfway down a hill, unless there is sand or water at the bottom." Henry Beard
Back to top Go down
Duval_S
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Any Good Golf Shops in New York Manhattan?   Fri Sep 25, 2009 10:13 am

nientsu wrote:

took me awhile how to link VicSecrets to golf........as i am typical rough boy....But Eureka!!!! Got it liao...Victoria Secrets sells lingerie line which are meant for Golf.....
Back to top Go down
Technospaz
Advisor
Advisor

PostSubject: Re: Any Good Golf Shops in New York Manhattan?   Fri Sep 25, 2009 10:17 am

DS, you're mistaken. Vic Secrets sells lingerie to Nientsu which he wears while playing golf Wink

"A ball will always come to rest halfway down a hill, unless there is sand or water at the bottom." Henry Beard
Back to top Go down
Duval_S
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Any Good Golf Shops in New York Manhattan?   Fri Sep 25, 2009 10:26 am

so-des!!!! In the distribution model, we call VicS as 'Indirect golfing vendor'......
Back to top Go down
slash
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Any Good Golf Shops in New York Manhattan?   Fri Sep 25, 2009 12:39 pm

Thank you so much, guys!

And yes, VS will be at top of my priority list after golf...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Any Good Golf Shops in New York Manhattan?   Today at 4:05 am

Back to top Go down

Any Good Golf Shops in New York Manhattan?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1