Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.
 
HomeFAQCalendarRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 HSBC Women's Champion 2012 volunteer recruitment

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
mloy
Caddy
Caddy


Posts : 4560
Join date : 2009-09-11
Age : 87
Location : East

PostSubject: Re: HSBC Women's Champion 2012 volunteer recruitment    Fri Feb 24, 2012 9:50 am

LinLauPeh wrote:
Mal, u miss her? I'll bring her along on sat... She can't wait to meet u. :p

@Mal, didn't know you like manly woman. lol!

@LLP, see you tomorrow.

_________________
Laughter is the best medicine
Back to top Go down
nientsu
Caddy
Caddy


Posts : 3295
Join date : 2009-06-18
Age : 42
Location : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: HSBC Women's Champion 2012 volunteer recruitment    Fri Feb 24, 2012 9:55 am

mloy wrote:
LinLauPeh wrote:
Mal, u miss her? I'll bring her along on sat... She can't wait to meet u. :p

@Mal, didn't know you like manly woman. lol!

@LLP, see you tomorrow.

You din know monica?? Thats the reason y i so lup chu........
Back to top Go down
mloy
Caddy
Caddy


Posts : 4560
Join date : 2009-09-11
Age : 87
Location : East

PostSubject: Re: HSBC Women's Champion 2012 volunteer recruitment    Fri Feb 24, 2012 10:15 am

nientsu wrote:
mloy wrote:
LinLauPeh wrote:
Mal, u miss her? I'll bring her along on sat... She can't wait to meet u. :p

@Mal, didn't know you like manly woman. lol!

@LLP, see you tomorrow.

You din know monica?? Thats the reason y i so lup chu........

Ouch!! I guess I asked for it. Hahhahaha... Okok have to be more feminine liao.


_________________
Laughter is the best medicine
Back to top Go down
LinLauPeh
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer


Posts : 402
Join date : 2009-08-29
Age : 43

PostSubject: Re: HSBC Women's Champion 2012 volunteer recruitment    Fri Feb 24, 2012 10:21 am

Muahahahaha...... Mon, I'll take a pic of u tomorrow and change my avatar.... Mal, does that works fine for u? scratch
Back to top Go down
cissywu
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer


Posts : 1
Join date : 2013-01-15
Location : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: HSBC Women's Champion 2012 volunteer recruitment    Tue Jan 15, 2013 2:48 pm

missmoon wrote:
Hi all,

We would like to recruit volunteers. If you serve a min of 2 days, you will be entitled to a thank you game. We need about 30 people

Please sign up here and indicate your sex and T-shirt size(S,M,L,XL)

Thursday and Friday 23-24 Febuary
1.
2.
3.

Saturday and Sunday 25-26 Febuary
1. Cissy Wu (size: S)
2.
3.

All 4 days
1.
2.
3.
Back to top Go down
Mike888
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer


Posts : 153
Join date : 2012-07-27
Location : North

PostSubject: Re: HSBC Women's Champion 2012 volunteer recruitment    Tue Jan 15, 2013 2:51 pm

cissywu wrote:
missmoon wrote:
Hi all,

We would like to recruit volunteers. If you serve a min of 2 days, you will be entitled to a thank you game. We need about 30 people

Please sign up here and indicate your sex and T-shirt size(S,M,L,XL)

Thursday and Friday 23-24 Febuary
1.
2.
3.

Saturday and Sunday 25-26 Febuary
1. Cissy Wu (size: S)
2.
3.

All 4 days
1.
2.
3.

handsome, sala bo? 2012 lei
Back to top Go down
Turbo
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer


Posts : 5879
Join date : 2009-09-30
Age : 90
Location : Pin Hole

PostSubject: Re: HSBC Women's Champion 2012 volunteer recruitment    Tue Jan 15, 2013 4:14 pm

Mike888 wrote:
cissywu wrote:
missmoon wrote:
Hi all,

We would like to recruit volunteers. If you serve a min of 2 days, you will be entitled to a thank you game. We need about 30 people

Please sign up here and indicate your sex and T-shirt size(S,M,L,XL)

Thursday and Friday 23-24 Febuary
1.
2.
3.

Saturday and Sunday 25-26 Febuary
1. Cissy Wu (size: S)
2.
3.

All 4 days
1.
2.
3.

handsome, sala bo? 2012 lei

Haha! This is funny ... But the forthcoming Ladies tournament at Sentosa Serapong course will also be held sometime in February 2013.
Back to top Go down
mengteck71
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer


Posts : 1766
Join date : 2009-06-27
Age : 45

PostSubject: Re: HSBC Women's Champion 2012 volunteer recruitment    Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:37 pm

I want to volunteer... but am so confused now....
Back to top Go down
rif66
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer


Posts : 20
Join date : 2009-12-20

PostSubject: Re: HSBC Women's Champion 2012 volunteer recruitment    Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:23 am

Turbo wrote:
Mike888 wrote:
cissywu wrote:
missmoon wrote:
Hi all,

We would like to recruit volunteers. If you serve a min of 2 days, you will be entitled to a thank you game. We need about 30 people

Please sign up here and indicate your sex and T-shirt size(S,M,L,XL)

Thursday and Friday 23-24 Febuary
1.
2.
3.

Saturday and Sunday 25-26 Febuary
1. Cissy Wu (size: S)
2.
3.

All 4 days
1.
2.
3.

handsome, sala bo? 2012 lei

Haha! This is funny ... But the forthcoming Ladies tournament at Sentosa Serapong course will also be held sometime in February 2013.

It will be held on 28 Feb to 03 Mar 2013. Im interested to volunteer too, Sat and Sun.
Back to top Go down
Technospaz
Advisor
Advisor


Posts : 15650
Join date : 2009-06-18
Age : 41
Location : Typically OOB

PostSubject: Re: HSBC Women's Champion 2012 volunteer recruitment    Wed Jan 16, 2013 12:54 pm

I'd love to volunteer but will be away then Sad

_________________
Clearing my Storeroom of golfing goodies. Please help support Smile

"A ball will always come to rest halfway down a hill, unless there is sand or water at the bottom." Henry Beard
Back to top Go down
missmoon
Greens Committee Member
Greens Committee Member


Posts : 4006
Join date : 2009-06-17
Age : 71
Location : LaLa Land~

PostSubject: Re: HSBC Women's Champion 2012 volunteer recruitment    Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:32 pm

this recruitment thread is for 2012 not 2013. please contact nicole from sentosa directly.
Back to top Go down
http://www.golfrepublic.org
missmoon
Greens Committee Member
Greens Committee Member


Posts : 4006
Join date : 2009-06-17
Age : 71
Location : LaLa Land~

PostSubject: Re: HSBC Women's Champion 2012 volunteer recruitment    Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:33 pm

thread locked
Back to top Go down
http://www.golfrepublic.org
sunny
Greens Committee Member
Greens Committee Member


Posts : 3575
Join date : 2009-06-17
Age : 41

PostSubject: Re: HSBC Women's Champion 2012 volunteer recruitment    Thu Jan 17, 2013 4:26 pm

Recruitment will only happen during 3rd to 4th week of Jan.

We would let you know once Sentosa has finalise the details with us.

we would start a separate thread. This is last year's.

_________________
We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then, is not an act, but a habit.
Back to top Go down
Http://thescarletibis.wordpress.com
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: HSBC Women's Champion 2012 volunteer recruitment    Today at 5:21 am

Back to top Go down
 
HSBC Women's Champion 2012 volunteer recruitment
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
 Similar topics
-
» HSBC Women's Champion 2011 volunteer recruitment
» HSBC Women's Champion 2012 - most chio
» Volunteers for HSBC Womens' Champion
» Park Hee Young @ HSBC Women's Champion 2010
» Dead Heat in US Champs Women's 100m creates Olympic dilemma

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic :: The Clubhouse :: Golf Republic Official Events-
Jump to:  
Friends of Golf RepublicFriends of Golf RepublicFriends of Golf Republic
Copyright © 2009 Golf Republic. All Rights Reserved.