Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.
 
HomeFAQCalendarRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 OMG: Brother is driving past 250m on a R11

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
golfool2009
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer


Posts : 1313
Join date : 2010-06-14

PostSubject: Re: OMG: Brother is driving past 250m on a R11   Thu Jan 05, 2012 5:42 pm

JonL_TK wrote:
Yeah Lor... Team BOB has so many long hitters

Not to worry....I'm there to average things down for Team B.O.B.
Back to top Go down
guy013
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer


Posts : 1378
Join date : 2011-06-28
Age : 37
Location : West side

PostSubject: Re: OMG: Brother is driving past 250m on a R11   Thu Jan 05, 2012 5:43 pm

Technospaz wrote:
guy013 wrote:
4dtoto wrote:
WOW...now all good news coming in....

my captain! please dont be happy too fast! i 4 putted that hole for double bogey!!!!

So it's true that you whooped one 310m???

*faint*

"my hero!!"

Wind assisted with roll.
Back to top Go down
golfool2009
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer


Posts : 1313
Join date : 2010-06-14

PostSubject: Re: OMG: Brother is driving past 250m on a R11   Thu Jan 05, 2012 5:46 pm

guy013 wrote:
Technospaz wrote:
guy013 wrote:
4dtoto wrote:
WOW...now all good news coming in....

my captain! please dont be happy too fast! i 4 putted that hole for double bogey!!!!

So it's true that you whooped one 310m???

*faint*

"my hero!!"

Wind assisted with roll.

Bro, wind assisted with roll on an airport runway, and my ball still wouldn't reach 310m......amazing!!!
Back to top Go down
Technospaz
Advisor
Advisor


Posts : 15650
Join date : 2009-06-18
Age : 41
Location : Typically OOB

PostSubject: Re: OMG: Brother is driving past 250m on a R11   Thu Jan 05, 2012 5:47 pm

For me to get that distance, I'll need a hurricane and be playing down a steep hill.

_________________
Clearing my Storeroom of golfing goodies. Please help support Smile

"A ball will always come to rest halfway down a hill, unless there is sand or water at the bottom." Henry Beard
Back to top Go down
guy013
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer


Posts : 1378
Join date : 2011-06-28
Age : 37
Location : West side

PostSubject: Re: OMG: Brother is driving past 250m on a R11   Thu Jan 05, 2012 5:48 pm

Technospaz wrote:
For me to get that distance, I'll need a hurricane and be playing down a steep hill.

Just make sure the bottom of the hill has water or sand yah Wink
Back to top Go down
Technospaz
Advisor
Advisor


Posts : 15650
Join date : 2009-06-18
Age : 41
Location : Typically OOB

PostSubject: Re: OMG: Brother is driving past 250m on a R11   Thu Jan 05, 2012 5:51 pm

guy013 wrote:
Technospaz wrote:
For me to get that distance, I'll need a hurricane and be playing down a steep hill.

Just make sure the bottom of the hill has water or sand yah Wink

Mine usually does. If there's no water or sand, it'll not cross the ridge and roll backwards Sad

_________________
Clearing my Storeroom of golfing goodies. Please help support Smile

"A ball will always come to rest halfway down a hill, unless there is sand or water at the bottom." Henry Beard
Back to top Go down
eiji
Course Marshal
Course Marshal


Posts : 6193
Join date : 2009-08-22
Age : 35
Location : Training

PostSubject: Re: OMG: Brother is driving past 250m on a R11   Thu Jan 05, 2012 6:01 pm

golfool2009 wrote:
JonL_TK wrote:
Yeah Lor... Team BOB has so many long hitters

Not to worry....I'm there to average things down for Team B.O.B.

oei you drive it longer than me leh..

anyway your other namesake just ordered new set of irons through me.

i am not sure if i can rush it to reach in time for this lo-hei game, so how you want me to expedite him using new irons or not?

_________________
Callaway Razr Fit Xtreme 10.5* Ahina 60 R
PRGR EGG Spoon 15* MRC Fubuki Alpha 70S
Adams Super Hybrid XTD 19* MRC Fubuki AH R
Adams A12 Pro 23* GD Tour AD UT85 R
Callaway X Hot Pro 5-PW PX95 5.5
Titleist SM4 50*, 54*, 58* DG Spinner
Scotty Studio Select 2012 Golo 33"
Back to top Go down
http://www.idealparts.com.sg
Duval_S
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer


Posts : 8185
Join date : 2009-06-19

PostSubject: Re: OMG: Brother is driving past 250m on a R11   Thu Jan 05, 2012 6:19 pm

I know eiji drives longer than me
Back to top Go down
zhenxua
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 4638
Join date : 2010-02-11

PostSubject: Re: OMG: Brother is driving past 250m on a R11   Thu Jan 05, 2012 6:33 pm

the only time i drive past 250m is on my buggy
Back to top Go down
Bangla123
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer


Posts : 533
Join date : 2011-09-16

PostSubject: Re: OMG: Brother is driving past 250m on a R11   Thu Jan 05, 2012 6:40 pm

Isn't it funny there is always so much activity in a post
whenever it comes to the topic of driving distances Smile touchy touchy


Back to top Go down
golfool2009
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer


Posts : 1313
Join date : 2010-06-14

PostSubject: Re: OMG: Brother is driving past 250m on a R11   Thu Jan 05, 2012 7:00 pm

eiji wrote:
golfool2009 wrote:
JonL_TK wrote:
Yeah Lor... Team BOB has so many long hitters

Not to worry....I'm there to average things down for Team B.O.B.

oei you drive it longer than me leh..

anyway your other namesake just ordered new set of irons through me.

i am not sure if i can rush it to reach in time for this lo-hei game, so how you want me to expedite him using new irons or not?

Kindly expedite......nothing i like more than an opponent playing with new clubs... Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: OMG: Brother is driving past 250m on a R11   Today at 8:12 pm

Back to top Go down
 
OMG: Brother is driving past 250m on a R11
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
 Similar topics
-
» OMG: Brother is driving past 250m on a R11
» Defensive Driving
» AE82 driving noise?
» Won't rev past 5000!
» My other cars - past and present

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic :: The Clubhouse :: Golf Talk-
Jump to:  
Friends of Golf RepublicFriends of Golf RepublicFriends of Golf Republic
Copyright © 2009 Golf Republic. All Rights Reserved.