Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.
 
HomeFAQCalendarRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Sophie Horn

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
HyBriD
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer


Posts : 764
Join date : 2010-01-27
Age : 52
Location : Metro Manila, Philippines

PostSubject: Sophie Horn   Tue Jan 24, 2012 1:24 pm

I am kinda thinking....

Is she really a Golfer?

Or a Model who turned to Golfing as for marketing ploy

click here for info

Her Photo Gallery

Her Website

Some say she is Hotter than Natalie Gulbis?
Back to top Go down
http://facebook.com/pnchung
DimWit Kid
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer


Posts : 898
Join date : 2011-04-21
Age : 76
Location : Somewhere over the rainbow

PostSubject: Re: Sophie Horn   Tue Jan 24, 2012 2:49 pm

HyBriD wrote:
I am kinda thinking....

Is she really a Golfer?

Or a Model who turned to Golfing as for marketing ploy

click here for info

Her Photo Gallery

Her Website

Some say she is Hotter than Natalie Gulbis?


No ranking, no golf story of her wins, no mention in LPGA.... so I guess she might be soapie girl model... using golfing as a desperate ploy. Even Kournikova has a decent ranking while we all still wondering which one she is Razz
In any case her "track record" (personal trainer, Maxim and SI poster girl) points that golf is just probably secondary - indeed she quitted golf to model....

By the way, in no way I consider Gulbis sexy... or hot... Creamer may still have a chance to go there but Gulbis???

I'd rather be with NYC (but she doesn't wanna be with me).


Last edited by DimWit Kid on Tue Jan 24, 2012 3:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
nientsu
Caddy
Caddy


Posts : 3295
Join date : 2009-06-18
Age : 42
Location : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: Sophie Horn   Tue Jan 24, 2012 3:05 pm

DimWit Kid wrote:
HyBriD wrote:
I am kinda thinking....

Is she really a Golfer?

Or a Model who turned to Golfing as for marketing ploy

click here for info

Her Photo Gallery

Her Website

Some say she is Hotter than Natalie Gulbis?


No ranking, no golf story of her wins, no mention in LPGA.... so I guess she might be soapie girl model... using golfing as a desperate ploy. Even Kournikova has a decent ranking while we all still wondering which one she is Razz

By the way, in no way I consider Gulbis sexy... or hot... Creamer may still have a chance to go there but Gulbis???

I'd rather be with NYC (but she doesn't wanna be with me).

Pls la!!! Romy....give you, you don want?? clown
Back to top Go down
DimWit Kid
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer


Posts : 898
Join date : 2011-04-21
Age : 76
Location : Somewhere over the rainbow

PostSubject: Re: Sophie Horn   Tue Jan 24, 2012 3:06 pm

Mal, if give for free anything goes for me Very Happy Very Happy Laughing
Free stroke especially ....

But heey, as I said, I'd rather be with NYC...... she's waaaaay sexier than this one to me
Back to top Go down
nientsu
Caddy
Caddy


Posts : 3295
Join date : 2009-06-18
Age : 42
Location : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: Sophie Horn   Tue Jan 24, 2012 3:08 pm

Thats my Romy!! After knowing you for so long, this is the first time i realised you actually had a preference in the type of women. Always tot you are the 'anything goes' guy. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
DimWit Kid
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer


Posts : 898
Join date : 2011-04-21
Age : 76
Location : Somewhere over the rainbow

PostSubject: Re: Sophie Horn   Tue Jan 24, 2012 3:14 pm

nientsu wrote:
Thats my Romy!! After knowing you for so long, this is the first time i realised you actually had a preference in the type of women. Always tot you are the 'anything goes' guy. Very Happy

I'm not sure that is a compliment or insult Question

But hey for me as Indonesian said, tak ada rotan akarpun jadi - anything goes. No woman no cry, still got men... got croc, got you....
Back to top Go down
freedrop
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer


Posts : 691
Join date : 2009-06-23
Location : 19th Hole

PostSubject: Re: Sophie Horn   Tue Jan 24, 2012 3:20 pm

DWK is not alone....I never thought Gulbis is attractive. Check with Dusty Johnson, he will agree with us.

NYC is sweet, Sandra Gal is sexy, and Sophie Horn is not related to me.
Back to top Go down
Begbie
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer


Posts : 1330
Join date : 2010-06-04
Age : 38

PostSubject: Re: Sophie Horn   Tue Jan 24, 2012 3:48 pm

nientsu wrote:
Thats my Romy!! After knowing you for so long, this is the first time i realised you actually had a preference in the type of women. Always tot you are the 'anything goes' guy. Very Happy

Your Romy ??!!! WTf.... Didn't realize this was a gay joint
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Sophie Horn   Today at 12:13 pm

Back to top Go down
 
Sophie Horn
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Sophie Horn
» Horn Conundrums
» Fitting a horn to my bike which doesn't have a battery
» Sophie Taylor looking for a WJ Qualifier
» Installing a horn relay.

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic :: The Clubhouse :: Tour Talk-
Jump to:  
Friends of Golf RepublicFriends of Golf RepublicFriends of Golf Republic
Copyright © 2009 Golf Republic. All Rights Reserved.