Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.
 
HomeFAQCalendarRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Damn You Remy Ong

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
simoner
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer


Posts : 1111
Join date : 2010-09-20

PostSubject: Re: Damn You Remy Ong   Sun Feb 19, 2012 10:51 pm

Let justice be done!
Back to top Go down
Newtogolf
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer


Posts : 412
Join date : 2010-12-27
Age : 37
Location : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: Damn You Remy Ong   Sun Feb 19, 2012 11:08 pm

Duval_S wrote:
Does national player enjoy immunity?
Why do you think Lady Justice is always carved with a weighing scale, a sword and her eyes blindfolded?
Back to top Go down
kian
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 2882
Join date : 2009-06-20
Age : 34
Location : Springside

PostSubject: Re: Damn You Remy Ong   Sun Feb 19, 2012 11:13 pm

i tink he could b speeding along that stretch...i dont tink the accident will happen if he drove within reasonable speed....cuz that road is a pretty straight and clear road....
Back to top Go down
Lisy
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer


Posts : 208
Join date : 2011-10-05

PostSubject: Re: Damn You Remy Ong   Sun Feb 19, 2012 11:36 pm

OMG.. It is in the news already..

http://www.asiaone.com/News/Latest+News/Singapore/Story/A1Story20120219-328914.html
Back to top Go down
mowen
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer


Posts : 1471
Join date : 2009-06-19
Age : 39

PostSubject: Re: Damn You Remy Ong   Sun Feb 19, 2012 11:36 pm

kian wrote:
i tink he could b speeding along that stretch...i dont tink the accident will happen if he drove within reasonable speed....cuz that road is a pretty straight and clear road....

Posche leh .. 100km/h engine still not yet warm up ....
Back to top Go down
Newtogolf
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer


Posts : 412
Join date : 2010-12-27
Age : 37
Location : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: Damn You Remy Ong   Sun Feb 19, 2012 11:39 pm

Lisy wrote:
OMG.. It is in the news already..

http://www.asiaone.com/News/Latest+News/Singapore/Story/A1Story20120219-328914.html
He's going down now that the whole net community is going nuts.

I doubt he will get away with a slap on the wrist.
Back to top Go down
jaketang
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 2648
Join date : 2009-06-20
Age : 41
Location : East

PostSubject: Re: Damn You Remy Ong   Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:08 am

a total disgrace to mankind n singaporean!!!
Back to top Go down
Technospaz
Advisor
Advisor


Posts : 15650
Join date : 2009-06-18
Age : 41
Location : Typically OOB

PostSubject: Re: Damn You Remy Ong   Mon Feb 20, 2012 7:23 am

What an inhumane loser.

But life is a funny thing - what goes around will come around.

And I hope it f'g whips you in the butt, j@ck@ss.

_________________
Clearing my Storeroom of golfing goodies. Please help support Smile

"A ball will always come to rest halfway down a hill, unless there is sand or water at the bottom." Henry Beard
Back to top Go down
hkhamateur
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 3062
Join date : 2009-09-29
Age : 43
Location : North-East

PostSubject: Re: Damn You Remy Ong   Mon Feb 20, 2012 7:57 am

Turbo wrote:
hardrock wrote:
So bad! And he's a golfer too

I heard he is a single handicapper ...

Wat...!!!! A single hcap?? Question
He must b thinkg at tat moment its a hole-in one. Swing
Idiot he! Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
mUAr_cHEe
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer


Posts : 7236
Join date : 2009-06-19
Location : Sillypore

PostSubject: Re: Damn You Remy Ong   Mon Feb 20, 2012 8:10 am

Newtogolf wrote:
Lisy wrote:
OMG.. It is in the news already..

http://www.asiaone.com/News/Latest+News/Singapore/Story/A1Story20120219-328914.html
He's going down now that the whole net community is going nuts.

I doubt he will get away with a slap on the wrist.


Not true. Preceding Reference Case: Wong Kan Seng/Maas Salamat Case.

No slap at all.
Back to top Go down
Duval_S
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer


Posts : 8185
Join date : 2009-06-19

PostSubject: Re: Damn You Remy Ong   Mon Feb 20, 2012 8:39 am

Agree with mc..... Bit let's see. dog or medal?
Back to top Go down
Begbie
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer


Posts : 1330
Join date : 2010-06-04
Age : 38

PostSubject: Re: Damn You Remy Ong   Mon Feb 20, 2012 8:50 am

Duval_S wrote:
Agree with mc..... Bit let's see. dog or medal?

Which one's the dog? I know so far there is only one animal in this episode...
Back to top Go down
mUAr_cHEe
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer


Posts : 7236
Join date : 2009-06-19
Location : Sillypore

PostSubject: Re: Damn You Remy Ong   Mon Feb 20, 2012 9:04 am

Begbie wrote:
Which one's the dog? I know so far there is only one animal in this episode...

ha nor. ha nor.
Back to top Go down
Technospaz
Advisor
Advisor


Posts : 15650
Join date : 2009-06-18
Age : 41
Location : Typically OOB

PostSubject: Re: Damn You Remy Ong   Mon Feb 20, 2012 9:05 am

Begbie wrote:
Duval_S wrote:
Agree with mc..... Bit let's see. dog or medal?

Which one's the dog? I know so far there is only one animal in this episode...

The dog is the one who passed away. The bitch is the other.

_________________
Clearing my Storeroom of golfing goodies. Please help support Smile

"A ball will always come to rest halfway down a hill, unless there is sand or water at the bottom." Henry Beard
Back to top Go down
danielleecm
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer


Posts : 565
Join date : 2011-02-08
Location : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: Damn You Remy Ong   Mon Feb 20, 2012 9:45 am

mUAr_cHEe wrote:
Newtogolf wrote:
Lisy wrote:
OMG.. It is in the news already..

http://www.asiaone.com/News/Latest+News/Singapore/Story/A1Story20120219-328914.html
He's going down now that the whole net community is going nuts.

I doubt he will get away with a slap on the wrist.


Not true. Preceding Reference Case: Wong Kan Seng/Maas Salamat Case.

No slap at all.

Hi bro,
Just wish to comment on something based on my thoughts. For Maas Salamat case, its surely a serious mistake but we got to view these 2 cases differently. Just to quote an example; Do we sack a principle when one of his student committed a serious offence? We will surely blame the principle and he would most probably apologise on behalf of his school.
Likewise, for this case, it is purely an act of recklessness and selfishness of an individual. I doubt he will be heavily punished except for reckless driving and probably removal of driving license.
Irregardless, have seen worst cases of selfishness around the world and this guy dont deserve any respect and he shall be remoseful for his action.
One thing good for sure, the people in this small island is at least with some heart for animals. Not like some places where human lives are so cheap in the eye of the rich and powerful......
Back to top Go down
mUAr_cHEe
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer


Posts : 7236
Join date : 2009-06-19
Location : Sillypore

PostSubject: Re: Damn You Remy Ong   Mon Feb 20, 2012 10:04 am

danielleecm, i understand that the 2 cases are very separate and different. the point that i was trying to drive at is that inspite of publicity and talk going on about any case, if a person is with the right connections, he can get away with it without as much as a tap on the wrist.



For the case that I brought up, I honestly was hoping that our ex-home affairs minister would step down due to hiccups on his watch. Its an unfair system; lower in the food chain, the superior answers for his subordinates' mistake. Not sure why the same system/concept is not applied higher up the food chain.
Back to top Go down
simoner
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer


Posts : 1111
Join date : 2010-09-20

PostSubject: Re: Damn You Remy Ong   Mon Feb 20, 2012 10:13 am

Have u guys read the Straits TImes today?

The driver of the Porsche claims that he was only driving 40km/h....
Who is he trying to kid?

40km/h will probably also means:
1. he could have braked in time;
2. his car's number plate wouldn't have dropped off upon impact!!!!
Back to top Go down
Begbie
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer


Posts : 1330
Join date : 2010-06-04
Age : 38

PostSubject: Re: Damn You Remy Ong   Mon Feb 20, 2012 10:19 am

40km/h is the kind of speed u get driving in geylang .. Who is he trying to kid..
Back to top Go down
mUAr_cHEe
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer


Posts : 7236
Join date : 2009-06-19
Location : Sillypore

PostSubject: Re: Damn You Remy Ong   Mon Feb 20, 2012 10:20 am

Begbie wrote:
40km/h is the kind of speed u get driving in geylang .. Who is he trying to kid..

or in a school zone... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Technospaz
Advisor
Advisor


Posts : 15650
Join date : 2009-06-18
Age : 41
Location : Typically OOB

PostSubject: Re: Damn You Remy Ong   Mon Feb 20, 2012 10:22 am

simoner wrote:
Have u guys read the Straits TImes today?

The driver of the Porsche claims that he was only driving 40km/h....
Who is he trying to kid?

40km/h will probably also means:
1. he could have braked in time;
2. his car's number plate wouldn't have dropped off upon impact!!!!

So, he's cruel and dishonest.

Hell has a special place for dickwads like him.

_________________
Clearing my Storeroom of golfing goodies. Please help support Smile

"A ball will always come to rest halfway down a hill, unless there is sand or water at the bottom." Henry Beard
Back to top Go down
charlestanbl
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer


Posts : 238
Join date : 2010-04-05
Location : Hougang

PostSubject: Re: Damn You Remy Ong   Mon Feb 20, 2012 10:22 am

Upz TS
Back to top Go down
Begbie
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer


Posts : 1330
Join date : 2010-06-04
Age : 38

PostSubject: Re: Damn You Remy Ong   Mon Feb 20, 2012 10:24 am

mUAr_cHEe wrote:
Begbie wrote:
40km/h is the kind of speed u get driving in geylang .. Who is he trying to kid..

or in a school zone... Very Happy

Oh yes MC, that too.. it totally slipped my mind..
Back to top Go down
Technospaz
Advisor
Advisor


Posts : 15650
Join date : 2009-06-18
Age : 41
Location : Typically OOB

PostSubject: Re: Damn You Remy Ong   Mon Feb 20, 2012 10:42 am

I bet he reverses his Porsche at speeds greater than 40kph.

_________________
Clearing my Storeroom of golfing goodies. Please help support Smile

"A ball will always come to rest halfway down a hill, unless there is sand or water at the bottom." Henry Beard
Back to top Go down
danielleecm
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer


Posts : 565
Join date : 2011-02-08
Location : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: Damn You Remy Ong   Mon Feb 20, 2012 10:46 am

mUAr_cHEe wrote:
danielleecm, i understand that the 2 cases are very separate and different. the point that i was trying to drive at is that inspite of publicity and talk going on about any case, if a person is with the right connections, he can get away with it without as much as a tap on the wrist.



For the case that I brought up, I honestly was hoping that our ex-home affairs minister would step down due to hiccups on his watch. Its an unfair system; lower in the food chain, the superior answers for his subordinates' mistake. Not sure why the same system/concept is not applied higher up the food chain.

Hi MC, understand where you coming from. The top of the food chain should be more accountable for any mistake made in this case. I strongly believe there will be more changes coming up and lets hope for the best...
Likewise, lets see what the authority will do with this case, 40km/hr seems to be way too gentle for a sports car driver...wont it be very confusing as he mentioned earlier he is rushing to pick up his girlfriend?? He is really digging his own grave....
Back to top Go down
gomjgo
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer


Posts : 107
Join date : 2010-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Damn You Remy Ong   Mon Feb 20, 2012 10:48 am

I bet he'll be let off with a peanut fine and warning.

Nothing new in this little red dot.

Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Damn You Remy Ong   Today at 4:12 pm

Back to top Go down
 
Damn You Remy Ong
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Damn You Remy Ong
» Damn Fridge!
» Its Hot Damn Hot!!
» They blew it up! God damn them all to hell!
» Loic Remy, truth about the medical!

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic :: The 19th Hole :: Lounge-
Jump to:  
Friends of Golf RepublicFriends of Golf RepublicFriends of Golf Republic
Copyright © 2009 Golf Republic. All Rights Reserved.