Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.
 
HomeFAQCalendarRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 hey guys...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
joleelyn
Course Marshal
Course Marshal


Posts : 1549
Join date : 2009-10-02
Location : in my lil' head.

PostSubject: hey guys...   Fri Oct 02, 2009 2:00 pm

Hey guys...
chanced upon this forum (actually was another friend who sent me the link)...

Recently started playing golf again after like 3yrs.. so any tips/pointers would be appreciated. lol.=D
Back to top Go down
missmoon
Greens Committee Member
Greens Committee Member


Posts : 4006
Join date : 2009-06-17
Age : 71
Location : LaLa Land~

PostSubject: Re: hey guys...   Fri Oct 02, 2009 2:04 pm

hi joleelyn,

welcome to golf republic Smile
yeah! another female golfer!!!

where do you normally practice? do join us for range sessions and games.
Back to top Go down
http://www.golfrepublic.org
mUAr_cHEe
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer


Posts : 7236
Join date : 2009-06-19
Location : Sillypore

PostSubject: Re: hey guys...   Fri Oct 02, 2009 2:04 pm

welcome.

but i dun dare give u tips. i not worthy.
Back to top Go down
joleelyn
Course Marshal
Course Marshal


Posts : 1549
Join date : 2009-10-02
Location : in my lil' head.

PostSubject: Re: hey guys...   Fri Oct 02, 2009 2:08 pm

missmoon wrote:
hi joleelyn,

welcome to golf republic Smile
yeah! another female golfer!!!

where do you normally practice? do join us for range sessions and games.

=D. yup. hmmm usually go to NSRCC, marina. yest just went back to OCC (used to be a member there)..
I had a bad habit of not practicing last time. Always just chiong on the course. Now i scared I'll kill someone so just started going to the range..

u?
Back to top Go down
joleelyn
Course Marshal
Course Marshal


Posts : 1549
Join date : 2009-10-02
Location : in my lil' head.

PostSubject: Re: hey guys...   Fri Oct 02, 2009 2:09 pm

mUAr_cHEe wrote:
welcome.

but i dun dare give u tips. i not worthy.

lol!! let's just have fun... too serious all the time will hurt the brain.
Back to top Go down
missmoon
Greens Committee Member
Greens Committee Member


Posts : 4006
Join date : 2009-06-17
Age : 71
Location : LaLa Land~

PostSubject: Re: hey guys...   Fri Oct 02, 2009 2:09 pm

missmoon always go to MBGC, near to work and home..
u can find me there "almost" everyday Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.golfrepublic.org
mUAr_cHEe
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer


Posts : 7236
Join date : 2009-06-19
Location : Sillypore

PostSubject: Re: hey guys...   Fri Oct 02, 2009 2:11 pm

joleelyn wrote:
lol!! let's just have fun... too serious all the time will hurt the brain.

so we can have fun together? when? where?
Back to top Go down
joleelyn
Course Marshal
Course Marshal


Posts : 1549
Join date : 2009-10-02
Location : in my lil' head.

PostSubject: Re: hey guys...   Fri Oct 02, 2009 2:11 pm

eh. what's MBGC?
apologies... not in Singapore for too long le.. lol! everytime I come back damn blur!! =D
Back to top Go down
joleelyn
Course Marshal
Course Marshal


Posts : 1549
Join date : 2009-10-02
Location : in my lil' head.

PostSubject: Re: hey guys...   Fri Oct 02, 2009 2:12 pm

mUAr_cHEe wrote:
joleelyn wrote:
lol!! let's just have fun... too serious all the time will hurt the brain.

so we can have fun together? when? where?

go range la. lol! my group of friends also recently picked up the sport... always go range.
Back to top Go down
missmoon
Greens Committee Member
Greens Committee Member


Posts : 4006
Join date : 2009-06-17
Age : 71
Location : LaLa Land~

PostSubject: Re: hey guys...   Fri Oct 02, 2009 2:13 pm

joleelyn wrote:
eh. what's MBGC?
apologies... not in Singapore for too long le.. lol! everytime I come back damn blur!! =D

MBGC is Marina Bay Golf Course at Tanjong Rhu Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.golfrepublic.org
joleelyn
Course Marshal
Course Marshal


Posts : 1549
Join date : 2009-10-02
Location : in my lil' head.

PostSubject: Re: hey guys...   Fri Oct 02, 2009 2:14 pm

haha.. ya! i go there too. we call it marina. =/ same same.

*phew.. not that blur yet.
Back to top Go down
Technospaz
Advisor
Advisor


Posts : 15650
Join date : 2009-06-18
Age : 41
Location : Typically OOB

PostSubject: Re: hey guys...   Fri Oct 02, 2009 2:17 pm

Hi joleelyn, welcome to GR!

_________________
Clearing my Storeroom of golfing goodies. Please help support Smile

"A ball will always come to rest halfway down a hill, unless there is sand or water at the bottom." Henry Beard
Back to top Go down
mUAr_cHEe
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer


Posts : 7236
Join date : 2009-06-19
Location : Sillypore

PostSubject: Re: hey guys...   Fri Oct 02, 2009 2:18 pm

outing outing....

eh... wad happened to weekly range gatherings?
Back to top Go down
missmoon
Greens Committee Member
Greens Committee Member


Posts : 4006
Join date : 2009-06-17
Age : 71
Location : LaLa Land~

PostSubject: Re: hey guys...   Fri Oct 02, 2009 2:19 pm

mUAr_cHEe wrote:
outing outing....

eh... wad happened to weekly range gatherings?

we are at MBGC every week/ every day..
any day is good except weekends. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.golfrepublic.org
joleelyn
Course Marshal
Course Marshal


Posts : 1549
Join date : 2009-10-02
Location : in my lil' head.

PostSubject: Re: hey guys...   Fri Oct 02, 2009 2:20 pm

Technospaz wrote:
Hi joleelyn, welcome to GR!

thanks!
Back to top Go down
joleelyn
Course Marshal
Course Marshal


Posts : 1549
Join date : 2009-10-02
Location : in my lil' head.

PostSubject: Re: hey guys...   Fri Oct 02, 2009 2:21 pm

missmoon wrote:
mUAr_cHEe wrote:
outing outing....

eh... wad happened to weekly range gatherings?

we are at MBGC every week/ every day..
any day is good except weekends. Smile

my friends and i usually on the 4th floor. lol...
Back to top Go down
missmoon
Greens Committee Member
Greens Committee Member


Posts : 4006
Join date : 2009-06-17
Age : 71
Location : LaLa Land~

PostSubject: Re: hey guys...   Fri Oct 02, 2009 2:24 pm

joleelyn wrote:
missmoon wrote:
mUAr_cHEe wrote:
outing outing....

eh... wad happened to weekly range gatherings?

we are at MBGC every week/ every day..
any day is good except weekends. Smile

my friends and i usually on the 4th floor. lol...

Roof top?? we just had a "starry starry night" gathering there Smile

see the pictures here...
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=112594&id=101922288525&ref=mf

when are u going to mbgc again? lets practice together..
i volunteer to help you take SLOW MOTION Video of your swing Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.golfrepublic.org
sunny
Greens Committee Member
Greens Committee Member


Posts : 3575
Join date : 2009-06-17
Age : 41

PostSubject: Re: hey guys...   Fri Oct 02, 2009 2:24 pm

we just had an open air 4th floor outing last week. We'll organise another one again next week. Hope to see you there

_________________
We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then, is not an act, but a habit.
Back to top Go down
Http://thescarletibis.wordpress.com
joleelyn
Course Marshal
Course Marshal


Posts : 1549
Join date : 2009-10-02
Location : in my lil' head.

PostSubject: Re: hey guys...   Fri Oct 02, 2009 2:29 pm

nice.... steady.. i hit dun laugh lah..
Back to top Go down
Technospaz
Advisor
Advisor


Posts : 15650
Join date : 2009-06-18
Age : 41
Location : Typically OOB

PostSubject: Re: hey guys...   Fri Oct 02, 2009 2:30 pm

We won't laugh... unless we've had too much beer.

_________________
Clearing my Storeroom of golfing goodies. Please help support Smile

"A ball will always come to rest halfway down a hill, unless there is sand or water at the bottom." Henry Beard
Back to top Go down
chocoman
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer


Posts : 2154
Join date : 2009-06-20

PostSubject: Re: hey guys...   Fri Oct 02, 2009 2:32 pm

joleelyn wrote:
Hey guys...
chanced upon this forum (actually was another friend who sent me the link)...

Recently started playing golf again after like 3yrs.. so any tips/pointers would be appreciated. lol.=D

come join us la....


santa everyday is christmas day to us...
Back to top Go down
missmoon
Greens Committee Member
Greens Committee Member


Posts : 4006
Join date : 2009-06-17
Age : 71
Location : LaLa Land~

PostSubject: Re: hey guys...   Fri Oct 02, 2009 2:34 pm

chocoman wrote:

come join us la....


santa everyday is christmas day to us...

can u be the santa claus?? prepare some presents for us heheheheh
Back to top Go down
http://www.golfrepublic.org
joleelyn
Course Marshal
Course Marshal


Posts : 1549
Join date : 2009-10-02
Location : in my lil' head.

PostSubject: Re: hey guys...   Fri Oct 02, 2009 2:36 pm

Technospaz wrote:
We won't laugh... unless we've had too much beer.

eh come to think of it.. maybe drink more better. then dun think so much about the swing. for all you know, you'll play better...=p
Back to top Go down
joleelyn
Course Marshal
Course Marshal


Posts : 1549
Join date : 2009-10-02
Location : in my lil' head.

PostSubject: Re: hey guys...   Fri Oct 02, 2009 2:36 pm

chocoman wrote:
joleelyn wrote:
Hey guys...
chanced upon this forum (actually was another friend who sent me the link)...

Recently started playing golf again after like 3yrs.. so any tips/pointers would be appreciated. lol.=D

come join us la....


santa everyday is christmas day to us...

thinking about it. LOL...
Back to top Go down
chocoman
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer


Posts : 2154
Join date : 2009-06-20

PostSubject: Re: hey guys...   Fri Oct 02, 2009 2:37 pm

joleelyn wrote:
missmoon wrote:
hi joleelyn,

welcome to golf republic Smile
yeah! another female golfer!!!

where do you normally practice? do join us for range sessions and games.

=D. yup. hmmm usually go to NSRCC, marina. yest just went back to OCC (used to be a member there)..
I had a bad habit of not practicing last time. Always just chiong on the course. Now i scared I'll kill someone so just started going to the range..

u?

dun worry.. we'll guide u along the way
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: hey guys...   Today at 12:40 am

Back to top Go down
 
hey guys...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 Similar topics
-
» What other hobbies do all you guys do?
» Chemical Guys Glossworkz - Tried and Tested
» Tired of the sand guys
» Were do you guys live
» SA guys where are ya?

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic :: Welcome to Golf Republic Forum :: Self Introduction-
Jump to:  
Friends of Golf RepublicFriends of Golf RepublicFriends of Golf Republic
Copyright © 2009 Golf Republic. All Rights Reserved.