Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeFAQCalendarRegisterLog in

Share | 

Got my ass kicked by Aunties at RCC!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
buweeza
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

PostSubject: Got my ass kicked by Aunties at RCC!   Fri Mar 09, 2012 10:00 am

My boss had to go to EU for business. So I went to RCC for 18 holes after lunch.

1 ball playing behind 2 aunties on lake course. On the tee-box, they asked me to join them.

Auntie 1: Young man, what is your handicap?
Me: Officially 18 but playing more like 20+
Auntie 1: Then I give you 4 strokes per 9.

I seriously thought she meant I give her 4 strokes per 9. She looked older than my MUM.

Me: No need la auntie. Take stroke from lady damn paiseh.
Auntie: Your handicap 18 right? I must give stroke, this is rule.

I thought... wah auntie give me free money.

After 1st 9, I almost felt like burying myself into the bunker. Lose money never mind.. but more scared lose face. Somemore I didnt bring my wallet into the buggy.. left it in my car.

Won't go into details... but let's just say that on the 2nd 9 I was getting coached by her more than playing against her.

I remember one classic moment:

Greenside bunker, hard sand. I took out wedge and hit it out. Not too bad but it ended behind the green. The auntie told me "Boy, next time use putter instead. ". I was like tiok suan liao. Moments later, she walked into bunker, drop a ball and putted it out. Near pin. I realised she wasn't kidding.

Sad Damn demoralised man! Kena owned by auntie !

Back to top Go down
mUAr_cHEe
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Got my ass kicked by Aunties at RCC!   Fri Mar 09, 2012 10:03 am

why does everyone think that kids and aunties are easy meat?

I am waiting for the next post for people saying how they got their clock cleaned by senior citizens.
Back to top Go down
Derek
Caddy
Caddy

PostSubject: Re: Got my ass kicked by Aunties at RCC!   Fri Mar 09, 2012 10:06 am

LOL .... Buweeza, I think I may know which Auntie you are talking about.

Driver: Callway X-Hot 10.5 with Fubuki 50S (pulled from a TM Burner SuperFast)
Woods: 19 Deg Callaway X-hot Proj X Stock S Flex
Hybrid: 22 Deg TM SF i70R, Cobra Baffler 25 Deg NS950R
Irons 5-Pw:  Titleist 704 CB NSP950 (Flex Unknown - think it is R)
Wedges: Perry Gear 52 Deg DG S300 and BFG 55 Deg KBS Hi-Rev, Tourstage 60 Deg
Putter: RIFE Antigua Island with Champ Large Grip
Back to top Go down
Duval_S
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Got my ass kicked by Aunties at RCC!   Fri Mar 09, 2012 10:08 am

Quote :
Derek wrote:

mloy?
Back to top Go down
TigaWood
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Got my ass kicked by Aunties at RCC!   Fri Mar 09, 2012 10:11 am

Many years ago when I was at my peak.
I played with a lady on white tee for a casual nine holes.
She return with a level par!
Back to top Go down
http://www.HuatLeow.com
haragolfer
Caddy
Caddy

PostSubject: Re: Got my ass kicked by Aunties at RCC!   Fri Mar 09, 2012 10:14 am

I once played with a 19 year old young girl, who volunteered to play white tees. And wanted to give us 3 strokes per 9. We pai seh, said play square. Finally lost by 2. These ladies can play, no joke. My friend still holds it against me, saying i gave the game away.
Back to top Go down
Derek
Caddy
Caddy

PostSubject: Re: Got my ass kicked by Aunties at RCC!   Fri Mar 09, 2012 10:16 am

Duval_S wrote:
Quote :
Derek wrote:

mloy?

U never die b4 ah ... call mloy Auntie Twisted Evil

Actually, if it is the same Auntie, she will probably take mloy to the cleaners, solid 8-9 handicap player ....

Back to top Go down
Technospaz
Advisor
Advisor

PostSubject: Re: Got my ass kicked by Aunties at RCC!   Fri Mar 09, 2012 10:25 am

Buweeza, you are a real hero. Great post, buddy! It takes a lot to tell that story.

Golf is an amazing game... there are those who look like pros, but play like hoes and there are also the opposites.

"A ball will always come to rest halfway down a hill, unless there is sand or water at the bottom." Henry Beard
Back to top Go down
buweeza
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Got my ass kicked by Aunties at RCC!   Fri Mar 09, 2012 10:30 am

This auntie had unfair advantage la. Her niece was playing (quite hot. good figure) and the first few holes I was distracted.

Then the niece keep playing games with my ego. Fringe side I wanted to putt ! She asked me "your chipping no good?" . WHO SAYS MY CHIPPING NO GOOD. Chipped, 1 hole lost.

Narrow fairway I wanted to use FW. Niece: "not confident of your driver?". WHO SAYS MY DRIVER NOT ZUN. Another hole down the drain.

*face palm*

Back to top Go down
Derek
Caddy
Caddy

PostSubject: Re: Got my ass kicked by Aunties at RCC!   Fri Mar 09, 2012 10:32 am

buweeza wrote:
This auntie had unfair advantage la. Her niece was playing (quite hot. good figure) and the first few holes I was distracted.

Then the niece keep playing games with my ego. Fringe side I wanted to putt ! She asked me "your chipping no good?" . WHO SAYS MY CHIPPING NO GOOD. Chipped, 1 hole lost.

Narrow fairway I wanted to use FW. Niece: "not confident of your driver?". WHO SAYS MY DRIVER NOT ZUN. Another hole down the drain.

*face palm*

ROFL ROFL ROFL

Back to top Go down
p3nboy
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Got my ass kicked by Aunties at RCC!   Fri Mar 09, 2012 10:39 am

now we see the full picture....
Back to top Go down
Technospaz
Advisor
Advisor

PostSubject: Re: Got my ass kicked by Aunties at RCC!   Fri Mar 09, 2012 10:47 am

buweeza wrote:

*face palm*

Whatever it takes to win $, mate... whatever it takes!

"A ball will always come to rest halfway down a hill, unless there is sand or water at the bottom." Henry Beard
Back to top Go down
skybobo
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Got my ass kicked by Aunties at RCC!   Fri Mar 09, 2012 10:48 am

No disgrace losing to aunties. The handicap diff should tell. Anyway putting out of hard sand is good advice, really. Unless ur bunker skill is like Gary player. Actually it's the results that counts, not the means.

It is like using a putter instead of chipping.
Back to top Go down
sob
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Got my ass kicked by Aunties at RCC!   Fri Mar 09, 2012 10:54 am

英雄难过美人关!! Razz
BTW did you ask for rematch?
Can Jio me,? I am a sucker for pain.LOL

Back to top Go down
watermyforrest
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Got my ass kicked by Aunties at RCC!   Fri Mar 09, 2012 10:57 am

buweeza wrote:

*face palm*

This is one of those "enjoyable-lost", I prefer this kind of "enjoyable-lost" than "bad-lost" aka playing with all-male strangers. clown
Back to top Go down
buweeza
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Got my ass kicked by Aunties at RCC!   Fri Mar 09, 2012 10:57 am

Ya.. she was actually a very good player. I played white tee somemore and even though I shot a 91, she tore me apart on the short game.

Still can remember her chiding me

"putting cannot be lazy. Walk and check. mark your ball.. clean your ball properly. Look at the grass. Look at the rim of the hole"

Roll the ball.

Don't chip like that... why chip so high? Keep chip low and let it roll to the hole.. see auntie show you.. use the 8-iron.

As you can see why I said 2nd 9 was more coaching than competing haha. More I type... more details coming out.

Save face... must stop typing.

Auntie: Boy, you serious about golfing need to find a coach. You are using too much arms. I recommend you coach.

BUWEEZA STOP TYPING.

/stopped
Back to top Go down
skybobo
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Got my ass kicked by Aunties at RCC!   Fri Mar 09, 2012 11:09 am

Ha ha bro, u very humble lah, willing to review so much details. Next time if her niece jio u, can u jio me? Hee hee
Back to top Go down
pushslice
Caddy
Caddy

PostSubject: Re: Got my ass kicked by Aunties at RCC!   Fri Mar 09, 2012 11:10 am

buweeza, awesome post!
Back to top Go down
Slicer51
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Got my ass kicked by Aunties at RCC!   Fri Mar 09, 2012 11:15 am

Bro Buweeza,

Really nice of your post for the reminder. I had learned this same lesson some years ago. I am in my 50+ then, we were playing 3 balls and young 12 years old boy asked whether he can join us since he is playing alone.

Of course, we welcome him with an open arm. I still remember my friend ask him to play from white tee since we are playing from blue. He polity say " it is okay uncle, I just learning and the score for me is not important ".

He swing does not look fancy but his drive can carry about 240 meters STRAIGHT. All his shoots was straight like an arrow. we are amaze of his short chip (sharp like h*ll).

Every time, he hit a shot. We (uncle) will just look at each other without saying a single word but we knew we will will thinking "OMG!!" affraid

He played 76 and not once he ever teach us how to play and we are just too embarrassing to ask too Embarassed

We finally found out after we returned to the club house that he is once the East Java junior champion of Indonesia.

From that on, I never under estimate the age, the height, gender .. etc of any player. They look different the moment they hold a golf club.

Back to top Go down
alvin7379
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Got my ass kicked by Aunties at RCC!   Fri Mar 09, 2012 11:16 am

am I suppose to come in and say...

" Auntiessss!... I LIKE!" What a Face

but on a serious note... its amazing how much these so call aunties can take golf so seriously.. give advice, demo her advice and all... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.visualtech.com.sg
mUAr_cHEe
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Got my ass kicked by Aunties at RCC!   Fri Mar 09, 2012 11:18 am

alvin7379 wrote:
am I suppose to come in and say...

" Auntiessss!... I LIKE!" What a Face

no. you are supposed to go, "WHERE ALL THE XMMS GGGOOOOOOoooooo..."
Back to top Go down
mizzy
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Got my ass kicked by Aunties at RCC!   Fri Mar 09, 2012 11:19 am

Slicer51 wrote:
From that on, I never under estimate the age, the height, gender .. etc of any player. They look different the moment they hold a golf club.

sounds familiar... same goes for someone that goes by m88... ROFL
Back to top Go down
buweeza
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Got my ass kicked by Aunties at RCC!   Fri Mar 09, 2012 2:34 pm

After match auntie and me exchanged numbers but niece didnt give me.. and I dare not ask. Haha. You only want the niece right??

skybobo wrote:
Ha ha bro, u very humble lah, willing to review so much details. Next time if her niece jio u, can u jio me? Hee hee
Back to top Go down
Winston
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Got my ass kicked by Aunties at RCC!   Fri Mar 09, 2012 2:48 pm

buweeza wrote:

*face palm*

This is mind F#$K at its best. Can lose to $$$, but cannot lose face......... Face Hug
Back to top Go down
Newtogolf
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Got my ass kicked by Aunties at RCC!   Fri Mar 09, 2012 5:03 pm

buweeza wrote:

*face palm*

Sounds like u got mindfu*ked and in your egoistic pursuit of proving the chick wrong, you made all the bad decisions.

This is how chicks cream-wipe men's asses at the course.

Next time let them have the honour of the first tee, except strike your ball away from them. Which means if their ball lands on the right side of the fairway, you shoot to the left, so you avoid conversation altogether....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Got my ass kicked by Aunties at RCC!   Today at 6:17 pm

Back to top Go down

Got my ass kicked by Aunties at RCC!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next