Super Active Golfer
Posts : 1766
Join date : 2009-06-27
Age : 45
|Subject: Rules of Golf (BedRoom) Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:19 am|| |
Got this from a friend :
1. Each player shall furnish his own equipment for play - normally one club and two balls.
2. Play on a course must be approved by the owner
3. Unlike outdoor golf, the objective is to get the club into the hole and keeping the balls out
4. For effective play, the club should have a stiff flex. Course owner are permitted to check stiffness of shaft before play
5. Course owner has the right to restrict club length to avoid damage to the course
6. The objective of the game is to take as many strokes a necessary until the course owner is satisfied that play is complete. Failure to do so may result in being denied permission to play the course again.
7. It is considered bad etiqutte to begin play immediately upon arrival at the course. Proper warm up and admiration of the course set up and surrounding shrubs and bushes and contours are encouraged to give satisfaction to the game
8. Players are cautioned not to mention other courses they have played, or are currently playing, to the owner of the current course being played. Upsetting the course owner have been knows to damage players' equipment.
9. Players are encouraged to bring proper rain gear for protection
10. Players should ensure that their match has been properly scheduled, particularly when a new course is being played for the first time. Previous player have been know to become irate if they discover someone else is playing on what they considered to be a private course
11. Players should ensure a course is in shape for play. Some players maybe embarrassed if they find the course to be temporarily under repair. Players are advised to be extreme tactful in such situations.
12. Course owner is responsible for manicuring and pruning any bush around the hole to allow improved viewing of, alignment with, and approach to the hole
13. Players mist obtain the course owner's permission before attempting to play the back nine
14. Slow play is encouraged. However, players should be prepared to play at much quicker pace, at least temporarily, upon the course owner's request
15. It is considered outstanding performance, time permitting, to play the same hole several times in one match.
Very Active Golfer
Posts : 898
Join date : 2011-10-21
Age : 41
Location : Reading Green
|Subject: Re: Rules of Golf (BedRoom) Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:30 am|| |
Posts : 69
Join date : 2012-02-10
Age : 38
Location : Tampines
Posts : 390
Join date : 2011-03-16
Age : 33
Location : Punggol
|Subject: Re: Rules of Golf (BedRoom) Fri Mar 16, 2012 1:33 pm|| |
Super Active Golfer
Posts : 1111
Join date : 2010-09-20
|Subject: Re: Rules of Golf (BedRoom) Today at 5:39 pm|| |
Total Donation till date to
Autism Association (SG): S$46,285
|» Looking for a set of beginner golf clubs|
by splaash2 Yesterday at 10:24 pm
» Saturday 3 Dec, 839 Navy, NSRCC Changi
by andrew-golf Yesterday at 11:29 am
» Changing of Grip...
by A Senior Yesterday at 10:54 am
» LPGA Announces 2017 Schedule. Four New Events.
by tonyj50 Thu Dec 01, 2016 7:42 am
» Morning game at Sembawang 2nd Dec
by ancient warrior Wed Nov 30, 2016 12:13 pm
» LPGA Qualifying School Tournament - Final Stage!
by tonyj50 Wed Nov 30, 2016 6:31 am
» 2 Ladies looking for 2 more kakis at Bintan on Dec 3
by dayveed Wed Nov 30, 2016 1:27 am
» Mizuno Owners Thread - Soft and Buttery
by Nealwong Wed Nov 30, 2016 12:54 am
» Citibank Prestige Card members
by TigaWood Tue Nov 29, 2016 9:56 pm
» Yamaha Classic Iron
by Yxgolfing Tue Nov 29, 2016 8:20 pm
» New member
by Yxgolfing Tue Nov 29, 2016 8:14 pm
» StarHill Country Club
by Bernie Tan Golf Coach Tue Nov 29, 2016 4:32 pm
» Club Glove - The Stiff Arm
by Nealwong Tue Nov 29, 2016 1:30 pm
» Anyone played Austin hills Cc recently?
by Nealwong Tue Nov 29, 2016 1:10 pm
» WTS: BNIB iPad Pro 128GB WiFi Gold
by aling Sun Nov 27, 2016 9:43 am
» ELS Desaru Promotion Rate by me
by Prestige Teh Thu Nov 24, 2016 9:37 pm
» YouTube Golf Channel (by Yaozza)
by yaozza07 Thu Nov 24, 2016 4:46 pm
» Rating the 2016 LPGA Rookies - Final Analysis
by tonyj50 Thu Nov 24, 2016 4:45 am
» Non authetic golf pride grips
by Yxgolfing Tue Nov 22, 2016 7:23 pm
» Stats & Facts - Vol. 31.....2016 Finale. Whats Next?
by tonyj50 Tue Nov 22, 2016 5:42 am
» CME Group Tour Championship Preview, Pairings, and Lots More.
by tonyj50 Mon Nov 21, 2016 11:18 am
» Shot tracer app
by Daztasiumz Sat Nov 19, 2016 4:14 pm
» LPGA Announces New Tournament in Scotland!!
by tonyj50 Sat Nov 19, 2016 4:04 am
» Short Game Performance School @ Marina Bay GC and AimPoint Green Reading Classes @ NSRCC Changi, Singapore November 26th-27th
by SGGolfCoaching Thu Nov 17, 2016 9:13 pm
» Regular Weekend NSRCC games
by andrew-golf Thu Nov 17, 2016 3:45 pm
» Paula Creamer Parts Ways With Longtime Caddie!
by tonyj50 Thu Nov 17, 2016 8:21 am
» LPGA Announces New Tournament in New Zealand
by tonyj50 Thu Nov 17, 2016 6:48 am
» Lorena Ochoa Invitational Preview, Pairings, and Much More
by tonyj50 Mon Nov 14, 2016 8:16 am
» review on Renovated Laguna Bintan
by pocketace Sat Nov 12, 2016 10:45 pm
» Deemples - golf app to find golfers to play golf!
by dayveed Sat Nov 12, 2016 3:55 am
» Titleist 716 AP1 user please come in.
by Chunky Munky Fri Nov 11, 2016 3:59 pm
» Newbie looking for female khakis to play at Mandai executive course
by Bernie Tan Golf Coach Thu Nov 10, 2016 2:00 pm
» Beginners' game for high handicappers...
by izzx11 Wed Nov 09, 2016 2:57 pm
» Sembawang weekend golfer
by hometeamWill Wed Nov 09, 2016 12:50 pm
» Costcos Kirkland signature golf balls
by Daztasiumz Tue Nov 08, 2016 10:32 pm
» Friendship Golf on 4 Dec 2016
by desmondsoh Mon Nov 07, 2016 2:10 pm
» NSRCC Member List
by greenhacker Mon Nov 07, 2016 11:43 am
» Toto Japan Classic Preview, Pairings, and Much More.
by tonyj50 Sun Nov 06, 2016 4:50 pm
» Snell golf balls
by equin0x Sat Nov 05, 2016 6:51 pm
» SOLD : WTS Taylormade Rocketbladez Graphite 8 Irons (5-PAS) Japan Spec
by kim001 Sat Nov 05, 2016 5:09 pm
» New Guy
by hometeamWill Sat Nov 05, 2016 9:20 am
» Golfing in Johor Bahru,Malaysia
by dayveed Sat Nov 05, 2016 12:53 am
» Cobra Bio Cell+ FW
by artchang00 Tue Nov 01, 2016 11:40 am
» OCC Tuesday Morning Game
by dayveed Sun Oct 30, 2016 11:15 pm
» Sime Darby LPGA Malaysia Preview, Pairings, and Much More.
by tonyj50 Sun Oct 30, 2016 3:47 pm