Super Active Golfer
Posts : 1766
Join date : 2009-06-27
Age : 45
|Subject: Rules of Golf (BedRoom) Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:19 am|| |
Got this from a friend :
1. Each player shall furnish his own equipment for play - normally one club and two balls.
2. Play on a course must be approved by the owner
3. Unlike outdoor golf, the objective is to get the club into the hole and keeping the balls out
4. For effective play, the club should have a stiff flex. Course owner are permitted to check stiffness of shaft before play
5. Course owner has the right to restrict club length to avoid damage to the course
6. The objective of the game is to take as many strokes a necessary until the course owner is satisfied that play is complete. Failure to do so may result in being denied permission to play the course again.
7. It is considered bad etiqutte to begin play immediately upon arrival at the course. Proper warm up and admiration of the course set up and surrounding shrubs and bushes and contours are encouraged to give satisfaction to the game
8. Players are cautioned not to mention other courses they have played, or are currently playing, to the owner of the current course being played. Upsetting the course owner have been knows to damage players' equipment.
9. Players are encouraged to bring proper rain gear for protection
10. Players should ensure that their match has been properly scheduled, particularly when a new course is being played for the first time. Previous player have been know to become irate if they discover someone else is playing on what they considered to be a private course
11. Players should ensure a course is in shape for play. Some players maybe embarrassed if they find the course to be temporarily under repair. Players are advised to be extreme tactful in such situations.
12. Course owner is responsible for manicuring and pruning any bush around the hole to allow improved viewing of, alignment with, and approach to the hole
13. Players mist obtain the course owner's permission before attempting to play the back nine
14. Slow play is encouraged. However, players should be prepared to play at much quicker pace, at least temporarily, upon the course owner's request
15. It is considered outstanding performance, time permitting, to play the same hole several times in one match.
Very Active Golfer
Posts : 898
Join date : 2011-10-21
Age : 41
Location : Reading Green
|Subject: Re: Rules of Golf (BedRoom) Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:30 am|| |
Posts : 69
Join date : 2012-02-10
Age : 38
Location : Tampines
Posts : 390
Join date : 2011-03-16
Age : 33
Location : Punggol
|Subject: Re: Rules of Golf (BedRoom) Fri Mar 16, 2012 1:33 pm|| |
Super Active Golfer
Posts : 1111
Join date : 2010-09-20
|Subject: Re: Rules of Golf (BedRoom) || |
Total Donation till date to
Autism Association (SG): S$46,285
|» OCC term member|
by kspl Yesterday at 10:57 am
» Titleist Trial at MBGC
by Titleist Tue Mar 21, 2017 2:57 pm
» Kia Classic Preview, Pairings, and Much More!
by tonyj5 Tue Mar 21, 2017 7:13 am
» YouTube Golf Channel (by Yaozza)
by timang84 Mon Mar 20, 2017 12:45 pm
» Bank of Hope Founders Cup Preview, Pairings, and More
by tonyj5 Mon Mar 20, 2017 9:09 am
» Restoration of Scotty putters
by vivavic Sun Mar 19, 2017 2:25 pm
» Golf sunscreen is a part of your equipment. Why are you not using the best?
by golfersskinsingapore Sun Mar 19, 2017 12:57 pm
» Hello everyone :)
by willytan Sun Mar 19, 2017 1:53 am
» Looking for good golf coach
by willytan Wed Mar 15, 2017 6:34 pm
» LPGA Player Profile: Belen Mozo (Photos)
by tonyj5 Wed Mar 15, 2017 5:48 am
» JDM clubs - Worth it?
by willytan Tue Mar 14, 2017 10:05 pm
» Driving range to play on grass
by danielleecm Tue Mar 14, 2017 11:08 am
» Golf Bag Custom Embroidery
by montageme Tue Mar 14, 2017 9:38 am
» Stats & Facts Vol 32 - Fast Starts (and much more)
by tonyj5 Mon Mar 06, 2017 9:56 am
» HSBC Women's Champions Preview, Pairings, and Much More
by tonyj5 Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:33 pm
» Paula Creamer Parts Ways With Longtime Caddie!
by tonyj5 Sun Mar 05, 2017 1:10 am
» NSRCC ordinary membership...pls advise
by equin0x Fri Mar 03, 2017 8:49 pm
» How much is Ping Crossover?
by billcoke Fri Mar 03, 2017 1:41 pm
» my golf kaki - Whatsapp group chat
by felixchu Tue Feb 28, 2017 11:48 pm
» Kranji weekday voucher
by coe16arg Tue Feb 28, 2017 1:20 pm
» Honda LPGA Thailand Preview, Pairings, and Much More.
by tonyj5 Mon Feb 27, 2017 2:14 am
» Beginners' game for high handicappers...
by dayveed Sun Feb 26, 2017 11:06 pm
» Golfing Lab Ria Bintan Golf Camp in March 2017
by Jade18 Sat Feb 25, 2017 7:24 pm
» Sembawang weekend golfer
by dayveed Thu Feb 23, 2017 1:41 pm
» Need help with MBGC booking system
by billcoke Thu Feb 23, 2017 2:02 am
» Newbie usually at BB
by issey999 Wed Feb 22, 2017 9:51 am
» Most Popular Photos of the Year - 2016
by tonyj5 Tue Feb 21, 2017 1:44 am
» Coach for a complete beginner
by alfis Mon Feb 20, 2017 2:05 pm
» Thana City & Muang Keaw (Bangkok)
by Noriki Mon Feb 20, 2017 10:50 am
» ISPS Handa Women's Australian Open Preview, Pairings, and More
by Ant Mon Feb 20, 2017 8:06 am
» Newbie 2017
by izzx11 Sun Feb 19, 2017 4:57 pm
» Hello Everyone! :)
by dariustanbr Sat Feb 18, 2017 6:49 pm
» hi - new to forum
by dayveed Fri Feb 17, 2017 1:03 pm
» Ria Bintan's FIRST ANNIVERSARY Promotion!
by colin2011 Wed Feb 15, 2017 10:26 am
» Ria Bintan Golf Club
by sebastianlim Sat Feb 11, 2017 9:04 am
» Solheim Cup Update: U.S. Players Fighting For Remaining Spot
by tonyj5 Wed Feb 08, 2017 6:42 am
» 3D golf course mapping / rendering
by stormriders99 Tue Feb 07, 2017 10:47 am
» ELS Desaru Promotion Rate by me
by famacdonald Mon Feb 06, 2017 4:58 pm
» Green Horn with regular practise
by hockie1992 Mon Feb 06, 2017 11:23 am
» LPGA Player Profile: Brittany Lincicome
by tonyj50 Mon Feb 06, 2017 4:13 am
» How Good Are This Year's LPGA Rookies?
by tonyj50 Tue Jan 31, 2017 8:52 pm
» Brittany Lincicome Wins, Nelly Korda Shines!
by tonyj50 Mon Jan 30, 2017 8:47 am
» Pure Silk LPGA Classic Preview, Pairings, and More.
by tonyj50 Sun Jan 29, 2017 4:02 pm
» Looking for a set of beginner golf clubs
by zhiming1 Fri Jan 27, 2017 10:29 pm
» tanjong puteri B/C course gt sell balls?
by angeldogleslie Fri Jan 27, 2017 11:24 am