Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.
 
HomeFAQCalendarRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 PGA meeting - Meet ups at Punggol Range

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
robert33
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer


Posts : 491
Join date : 2009-08-07
Location : @ the changing room!!! Shitting...

PostSubject: Re: PGA meeting - Meet ups at Punggol Range   Sun Apr 01, 2012 3:02 pm

Hi guys,

May i join u guys this tues?

Btw anyone keen to go this evening?

Me looking to de-rust my club at range... kekeke
Back to top Go down
kevinhwc
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer


Posts : 390
Join date : 2011-03-16
Age : 33
Location : Punggol

PostSubject: Re: PGA meeting - Meet ups at Punggol Range   Sun Apr 01, 2012 3:08 pm

robert33,

feel free to join us....
Back to top Go down
Kengnam
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer


Posts : 898
Join date : 2011-10-21
Age : 41
Location : Reading Green

PostSubject: Re: PGA meeting - Meet ups at Punggol Range   Sun Apr 01, 2012 3:11 pm

robert33 wrote:
Hi guys,

May i join u guys this tues?

Btw anyone keen to go this evening?

Me looking to de-rust my club at range... kekeke
I can help u,hehe
Back to top Go down
robert33
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer


Posts : 491
Join date : 2009-08-07
Location : @ the changing room!!! Shitting...

PostSubject: Re: PGA meeting - Meet ups at Punggol Range   Sun Apr 01, 2012 3:16 pm

Kengnam wrote:
robert33 wrote:
Hi guys,

May i join u guys this tues?

Btw anyone keen to go this evening?

Me looking to de-rust my club at range... kekeke
I can help u,hehe

Bro Kengnam,

U wanna dip my club in acid or polish for mi leh...?

So r u keen for tis evening?
Back to top Go down
Kengnam
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer


Posts : 898
Join date : 2011-10-21
Age : 41
Location : Reading Green

PostSubject: Re: PGA meeting - Meet ups at Punggol Range   Sun Apr 01, 2012 3:19 pm

robert33 wrote:
Kengnam wrote:
robert33 wrote:
Hi guys,

May i join u guys this tues?

Btw anyone keen to go this evening?

Me looking to de-rust my club at range... kekeke
I can help u,hehe

Bro Kengnam,

U wanna dip my club in acid or polish for mi leh...?

So r u keen for tis evening?
Wat time,some of them already there
Back to top Go down
robert33
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer


Posts : 491
Join date : 2009-08-07
Location : @ the changing room!!! Shitting...

PostSubject: Re: PGA meeting - Meet ups at Punggol Range   Sun Apr 01, 2012 3:22 pm

Kengnam wrote:
robert33 wrote:
Kengnam wrote:
robert33 wrote:
Hi guys,

May i join u guys this tues?

Btw anyone keen to go this evening?

Me looking to de-rust my club at range... kekeke
I can help u,hehe

Bro Kengnam,

U wanna dip my club in acid or polish for mi leh...?

So r u keen for tis evening?
Wat time,some of them already there

Woah... So early ah...!!!

Me PM you my contact bro... Can txt or whatsapp me... kekeke
Back to top Go down
Kengnam
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer


Posts : 898
Join date : 2011-10-21
Age : 41
Location : Reading Green

PostSubject: Re: PGA meeting - Meet ups at Punggol Range   Sun Apr 01, 2012 3:30 pm

Pm u robert33
Back to top Go down
Salty Dog
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer


Posts : 187
Join date : 2009-08-05

PostSubject: Re: PGA meeting - Meet ups at Punggol Range   Sun Apr 01, 2012 9:59 pm

Wah u guys secret training never jio. tongue
Back to top Go down
Kengnam
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer


Posts : 898
Join date : 2011-10-21
Age : 41
Location : Reading Green

PostSubject: Re: PGA meeting - Meet ups at Punggol Range   Sun Apr 01, 2012 10:22 pm

Salty Dog wrote:
Wah u guys secret training never jio. tongue
Bro Bo Bian,this for NE zone Laughing
Back to top Go down
Salty Dog
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer


Posts : 187
Join date : 2009-08-05

PostSubject: Re: PGA meeting - Meet ups at Punggol Range   Sun Apr 01, 2012 11:22 pm

Kengnam wrote:
Salty Dog wrote:
Wah u guys secret training never jio. tongue
Bro Bo Bian,this for NE zone Laughing

Why u see me no up cannot afford to pay patrol is it? Hehehe
Back to top Go down
Kengnam
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer


Posts : 898
Join date : 2011-10-21
Age : 41
Location : Reading Green

PostSubject: Re: PGA meeting - Meet ups at Punggol Range   Sun Apr 01, 2012 11:30 pm

Salty Dog wrote:
Kengnam wrote:
Salty Dog wrote:
Wah u guys secret training never jio. tongue
Bro Bo Bian,this for NE zone Laughing

Why u see me no up cannot afford to pay patrol is it? Hehehe
Bro,u misunderstand me...now u need to buy two more Fubuki shafts for yr new toys wat,help u save $ mah... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Salty Dog
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer


Posts : 187
Join date : 2009-08-05

PostSubject: Re: PGA meeting - Meet ups at Punggol Range   Sun Apr 01, 2012 11:33 pm

No more buying Liao. Later no money to makan. Hehehe
Back to top Go down
ahnah
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer


Posts : 1042
Join date : 2011-07-26
Location : Sengkang

PostSubject: Re: PGA meeting - Meet ups at Punggol Range   Sun Apr 01, 2012 11:35 pm

kevinhwc wrote:
Time to change name to PGA.....

Who's going this coming Tue??

1. Kevinhwc

Me !

Need to train my weak point & make my swing more consistent.
Back to top Go down
robert33
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer


Posts : 491
Join date : 2009-08-07
Location : @ the changing room!!! Shitting...

PostSubject: Re: PGA meeting - Meet ups at Punggol Range   Sun Apr 01, 2012 11:51 pm

kevinhwc wrote:
robert33,

feel free to join us....

Hi kevinhwc,

Tks... Will definitely be there...! Looking fwd to tues... cheers

Woohoo...

Btw I also stayin nearby... 5min walk to range... Kekeke Embarassed

Cya!
Back to top Go down
Kengnam
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer


Posts : 898
Join date : 2011-10-21
Age : 41
Location : Reading Green

PostSubject: Re: PGA meeting - Meet ups at Punggol Range   Sun Apr 01, 2012 11:53 pm

still reminder what u all been taught or not,if not...still go back to same
Back to top Go down
ahnah
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer


Posts : 1042
Join date : 2011-07-26
Location : Sengkang

PostSubject: Re: PGA meeting - Meet ups at Punggol Range   Mon Apr 02, 2012 12:02 am

Kengnam wrote:
still reminder what u all been taught or not,if not...still go back to same

50% forgotten liao ... tried this afternoon and almost injure during the swing ...
Back to top Go down
Kengnam
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer


Posts : 898
Join date : 2011-10-21
Age : 41
Location : Reading Green

PostSubject: Re: PGA meeting - Meet ups at Punggol Range   Mon Apr 02, 2012 12:05 am

ahnah wrote:
Kengnam wrote:
still reminder what u all been taught or not,if not...still go back to same

50% forgotten liao ... tried this afternoon and almost injure during the swing ...
Dun force,do take care.Will remind u all this comin tue.
Back to top Go down
ahnah
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer


Posts : 1042
Join date : 2011-07-26
Location : Sengkang

PostSubject: Re: PGA meeting - Meet ups at Punggol Range   Mon Apr 02, 2012 12:18 am

Kengnam wrote:
ahnah wrote:
Kengnam wrote:
still reminder what u all been taught or not,if not...still go back to same

50% forgotten liao ... tried this afternoon and almost injure during the swing ...
Dun force,do take care.Will remind u all this comin tue.

Sigh ! good nite all ...
Back to top Go down
kevinhwc
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer


Posts : 390
Join date : 2011-03-16
Age : 33
Location : Punggol

PostSubject: Re: PGA meeting - Meet ups at Punggol Range   Mon Apr 02, 2012 7:46 am

robert33 wrote:
kevinhwc wrote:
robert33,

feel free to join us....

Hi kevinhwc,

Tks... Will definitely be there...! Looking fwd to tues... cheers

Woohoo...

Btw I also stayin nearby... 5min walk to range... Kekeke Embarassed

Cya!

Robert33

Can Pm me your nO? I join u into the whatsapp group... I stay at 649.. What abt u?
Back to top Go down
kevinhwc
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer


Posts : 390
Join date : 2011-03-16
Age : 33
Location : Punggol

PostSubject: Re: PGA meeting - Meet ups at Punggol Range   Mon Apr 02, 2012 11:05 am

So far we have

1. kevinhwc
2. kengnam
3. ahnah
4. robert33

Calling for others.....
hkhamateur
ahlem
hoialvin
billyow
escyb
foolwalking
vRICKEDKEN
siaokao
golfian
nitesun

Back to top Go down
Salty Dog
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer


Posts : 187
Join date : 2009-08-05

PostSubject: Re: PGA meeting - Meet ups at Punggol Range   Mon Apr 02, 2012 11:19 am

kevinhwc wrote:
So far we have

1. kevinhwc
2. kengnam
3. ahnah
4. robert33
5. Salty dog

Calling for others.....
hkhamateur
ahlem
hoialvin
billyow
escyb
foolwalking
vRICKEDKEN
siaokao
golfian
nitesun

Back to top Go down
kevinhwc
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer


Posts : 390
Join date : 2011-03-16
Age : 33
Location : Punggol

PostSubject: Re: PGA meeting - Meet ups at Punggol Range   Tue Apr 03, 2012 1:58 pm

Will be there ard 730
Back to top Go down
robert33
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer


Posts : 491
Join date : 2009-08-07
Location : @ the changing room!!! Shitting...

PostSubject: Re: PGA meeting - Meet ups at Punggol Range   Tue Apr 03, 2012 2:09 pm

kevinhwc wrote:
Will be there ard 730

Swee... Cya there bro!
Back to top Go down
kevinhwc
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer


Posts : 390
Join date : 2011-03-16
Age : 33
Location : Punggol

PostSubject: Re: PGA meeting - Meet ups at Punggol Range   Tue Apr 03, 2012 2:11 pm

Robert33, you wanna pm me your number? If not how u know where are we?
Back to top Go down
robert33
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer


Posts : 491
Join date : 2009-08-07
Location : @ the changing room!!! Shitting...

PostSubject: Re: PGA meeting - Meet ups at Punggol Range   Tue Apr 03, 2012 2:14 pm

kevinhwc wrote:
Robert33, you wanna pm me your number? If not how u know where are we?

Yah hor!!!

My bad... Will pm u now!

Tks... Kekeke
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: PGA meeting - Meet ups at Punggol Range   Today at 10:46 pm

Back to top Go down
 
PGA meeting - Meet ups at Punggol Range
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 Similar topics
-
» PGA meeting - Meet ups at Punggol Range
» Punggol Range..whats going on there??
» Punggol Range
» Punggol range on first Friday of the month
» Punggol range is BACK!

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic :: The Clubhouse :: Local Games-
Jump to:  
Friends of Golf RepublicFriends of Golf RepublicFriends of Golf Republic
Copyright © 2009 Golf Republic. All Rights Reserved.