Hi men and ladies Golfers,
I'm planning to form up a "Seow Golf Group" (SGG) and would like to know your frank feedback whether this is feasible and beneficial to you guys. Your view and suggestion will help me to decide on this SSG.
SSG IS SCHEDULED TO START ON 1st MAY 2012.
To share my golfing and clubfitting experiences to this SSG and hopefully can help to improve your golf to the next level.
1) Clubfitting equipment (trackman, loft/lie, frequency cpm, swing weight, torque, shaft weight, grip size etc)
2) Problem you are facing in your equipment
3) Problem that you encounter on the golf course
4) Your swing and set up
5) Free check on your driver with trackman (carry distance, spin rate, angle of attack etc)
6) Free loft/lie check on your wedges (upright or flat)
7) Length of your clubs affects your direction and distance
8) Knowing your swing speed will determine your weight of the shaft to use
9) Social tournament 3 times a year in JB
10) Many more.......
HANDICUP GROUP (4 GROUPS):
1) Beginners (6 months and above)
2) 36 - 29 hcp
3) 28 - 18 hcp
4) 17 - 10 hcp
WHERE TO MEET:
Keppel Club driving range
DAY AND TIME (to be informed):
Once on weekday and once on weekend - Every week different group, each session max 8 paxs on first-come-first serve basis
Weekday 6.30pm - 8.30pm Weekend 6pm - 8pm
Needs to register (to inform later)
Kindly note that setting up âSeow Golf Groupâ is based on my own account and my personal time after off-duty with BFG @ Keppel
You will get all the necessary information that needed. It's a FREE service from me.