Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.
 
HomeFAQCalendarRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Tanjong 17 Apr pm

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
BabyCroc
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer


Posts : 749
Join date : 2009-12-17
Age : 33
Location : Anywhere!

PostSubject: Re: Tanjong 17 Apr pm   Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:44 am

TS, good luck for your regular beating session tmr. Haha...
Back to top Go down
Technospaz
Advisor
Advisor


Posts : 15650
Join date : 2009-06-18
Age : 41
Location : Typically OOB

PostSubject: Re: Tanjong 17 Apr pm   Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:47 am

BabyCroc wrote:
TS, good luck for your regular beating session tmr. Haha...

It's a toss-up, bro.

On the one hand, I fear the punishment. On the other hand, I fear the weather.

I hope the weather is good so I can savor Tanjong. There's always an ice pack for everything else.

_________________
Clearing my Storeroom of golfing goodies. Please help support Smile

"A ball will always come to rest halfway down a hill, unless there is sand or water at the bottom." Henry Beard
Back to top Go down
nientsu
Caddy
Caddy


Posts : 3295
Join date : 2009-06-18
Age : 42
Location : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: Tanjong 17 Apr pm   Mon Apr 16, 2012 10:06 am

bro, savor the changing room!!!! The best i have seen!
Back to top Go down
guy013
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer


Posts : 1378
Join date : 2011-06-28
Age : 37
Location : West side

PostSubject: Re: Tanjong 17 Apr pm   Mon Apr 16, 2012 10:11 am

i remember reading the details about tomorrow but can't remember where. can someone kindly post in this thread please?
Back to top Go down
Technospaz
Advisor
Advisor


Posts : 15650
Join date : 2009-06-18
Age : 41
Location : Typically OOB

PostSubject: Re: Tanjong 17 Apr pm   Mon Apr 16, 2012 10:13 am

guy013 wrote:
i remember reading the details about tomorrow but can't remember where. can someone kindly post in this thread please?

http://sgaclub.com.sg/

_________________
Clearing my Storeroom of golfing goodies. Please help support Smile

"A ball will always come to rest halfway down a hill, unless there is sand or water at the bottom." Henry Beard
Back to top Go down
guy013
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer


Posts : 1378
Join date : 2011-06-28
Age : 37
Location : West side

PostSubject: Re: Tanjong 17 Apr pm   Mon Apr 16, 2012 10:22 am

haha ok tks! looks like its going to be a fun day!
Back to top Go down
Technospaz
Advisor
Advisor


Posts : 15650
Join date : 2009-06-18
Age : 41
Location : Typically OOB

PostSubject: Re: Tanjong 17 Apr pm   Mon Apr 16, 2012 10:38 am

guy013 wrote:
haha ok tks! looks like its going to be a fun day!

I'm counting on you to win prizes, Guy!

_________________
Clearing my Storeroom of golfing goodies. Please help support Smile

"A ball will always come to rest halfway down a hill, unless there is sand or water at the bottom." Henry Beard
Back to top Go down
mloy
Caddy
Caddy


Posts : 4560
Join date : 2009-09-11
Age : 87
Location : East

PostSubject: Re: Tanjong 17 Apr pm   Mon Apr 16, 2012 10:44 am

Technospaz wrote:
guy013 wrote:
haha ok tks! looks like its going to be a fun day!

I'm counting on you to win prizes, Guy!

I feel the same way too. And I don't mean the lucky draw prizes. Razz

_________________
Laughter is the best medicine
Back to top Go down
BabyCroc
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer


Posts : 749
Join date : 2009-12-17
Age : 33
Location : Anywhere!

PostSubject: Re: Tanjong 17 Apr pm   Mon Apr 16, 2012 10:46 am

Technospaz wrote:
BabyCroc wrote:
TS, good luck for your regular beating session tmr. Haha...

It's a toss-up, bro.

On the one hand, I fear the punishment. On the other hand, I fear the weather.

I hope the weather is good so I can savor Tanjong. There's always an ice pack for everything else.

If I were in your shoes, I guess I wld hope for good weather and bring an icebox. Afterall, it's all about wanting to hit that small white ball. And from a positive perspective, mloy will add to your golfing memories down the road with each beating session
Back to top Go down
Technospaz
Advisor
Advisor


Posts : 15650
Join date : 2009-06-18
Age : 41
Location : Typically OOB

PostSubject: Re: Tanjong 17 Apr pm   Mon Apr 16, 2012 11:02 am

BabyCroc wrote:
Technospaz wrote:
BabyCroc wrote:
TS, good luck for your regular beating session tmr. Haha...

It's a toss-up, bro.

On the one hand, I fear the punishment. On the other hand, I fear the weather.

I hope the weather is good so I can savor Tanjong. There's always an ice pack for everything else.

If I were in your shoes, I guess I wld hope for good weather and bring an icebox. Afterall, it's all about wanting to hit that small white ball. And from a positive perspective, mloy will add to your golfing memories down the road with each beating session

It is really easy for memories to slip into nightmares.

_________________
Clearing my Storeroom of golfing goodies. Please help support Smile

"A ball will always come to rest halfway down a hill, unless there is sand or water at the bottom." Henry Beard
Back to top Go down
zhenxua
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 4638
Join date : 2010-02-11

PostSubject: Re: Tanjong 17 Apr pm   Mon Apr 16, 2012 6:27 pm

it din rain today ... sunny
Back to top Go down
guy013
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer


Posts : 1378
Join date : 2011-06-28
Age : 37
Location : West side

PostSubject: Re: Tanjong 17 Apr pm   Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:23 pm

Great day for golf. Rained 1st few holes but after that beautiful weather with no sun.

Mloy won 2nd runner up in ladies division.

Unfortunately none of us other guys came anywhere close.

Guest division was won by a guy with handicap index of 16 (couse handicap 20) but somehow had the game Of his life to shoot 79. Stableford points was 49.


Last edited by guy013 on Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LousyGolfer
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer


Posts : 499
Join date : 2011-07-17
Location : under some tree...

PostSubject: Re: Tanjong 17 Apr pm   Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:38 pm

Thanks guys for the game and my apologies to tourswing for wrecking your game. My 5 OBs and 2 swimming balls must have affected your game.

Look forward to our next game when we can bet individual already since we have some basis for stroking lookin at todays score... zx can give me 3-3, guy 6-6... and tourswing maybe same as guy 6-6 since today was your off-day Smile

Also need to take strokes from runner-up mloy already...

now juz need to find a large enough hole in the ground to bury my head in shame.
Back to top Go down
chien
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer


Posts : 1817
Join date : 2012-03-22

PostSubject: Re: Tanjong 17 Apr pm   Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:44 pm

guy013 wrote:
Great day for golf. Rained 1st few holes but after that beautiful weather with no sun.

Mloy won runner up in ladies division.

Unfortunately none of us other guys came anywhere close.

Guest division was won by a guy with handicap index of 16 (couse handicap 20) but somehow had the game Of his life to shoot 79. Stableford points was 49.


Hcp 16 shot gross 79 (+7) ????
hmmm.......

Back to top Go down
slinger
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer


Posts : 5692
Join date : 2009-06-19
Age : 47
Location : Wild Wild West

PostSubject: Re: Tanjong 17 Apr pm   Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:49 pm

guy013 wrote:

Guest division was won by a guy with handicap index of 16 (couse handicap 20) but somehow had the game Of his life to shoot 79. Stableford points was 49.


aloyboy HC is also 16.....


hmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Back to top Go down
pushslice
Caddy
Caddy


Posts : 5606
Join date : 2009-12-26

PostSubject: Re: Tanjong 17 Apr pm   Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:49 pm

pushslice wrote:
TourSwing wrote:
mloy wrote:
zhenxua wrote:
and after we cross over to the other 9, we can help to retrieve the torn limbs and whatever parts left of bro TS and rangereye from hole 16 onwards ...

Don't be surprise... if its my torn limbs you find. My game now very crappy. The more I play the crappier it is. So I am just going to have fun on that day. flower

With a course handicap of 29 ... you can afford to have some fun! have a feeling you'll be laughing all the way to the bank ... Beer

hahaha with a course handicap of 29 and a recent report of a good round unbecoming of a 29 hcap,

I have a feeling she will hoist a trophy next week

told u mloy is gonna get a trophy. Nice BSM the last couple of weeks Laughing

Congrats!
Back to top Go down
zhenxua
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 4638
Join date : 2010-02-11

PostSubject: Re: Tanjong 17 Apr pm   Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:55 pm

guy was consistently outdriving us by 20m using his R7 driver with stock shaft. he could have just brought 4 clubs for this game since he only used them anyway.

sorry bro LousyGolfer, it's just an unlucky day for him. twice leading the sixes only to lost them both in the sudden death extensions. all thanks to guy, once as his opponent (brilliant par) and once as his partner by conveniently 2-5ing him.

I did foretold that mloy will win something, and I'm not talking about the balls of her flight mates ...
Back to top Go down
guy013
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer


Posts : 1378
Join date : 2011-06-28
Age : 37
Location : West side

PostSubject: Re: Tanjong 17 Apr pm   Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:58 pm

LousyGolfer wrote:
Thanks guys for the game and my apologies to tourswing for wrecking your game. My 5 OBs and 2 swimming balls must have affected your game.

Look forward to our next game when we can bet individual already since we have some basis for stroking lookin at todays score... zx can give me 3-3, guy 6-6... and tourswing maybe same as guy 6-6 since today was your off-day Smile

Also need to take strokes from runner-up mloy already...

now juz need to find a large enough hole in the ground to bury my head in shame.

Bro I promise I didn't 2-5 u, sorry we lost our 6's because of my 3 putt Sad

Next game individual we start with 3-3, anymore strokes must buy lol!
Back to top Go down
drawbias
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer


Posts : 758
Join date : 2011-01-04
Age : 50
Location : Home soil ......

PostSubject: Re: Tanjong 17 Apr pm   Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:00 pm

Deep down we all knew moly is a true blue buayee ..... Still happy for her in earning the well deserved trophy.... Congrats Monica! I'm drawbias n i will need 7-7 from u the next game, we tee from the same tee box! What a Face
Back to top Go down
LousyGolfer
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer


Posts : 499
Join date : 2011-07-17
Location : under some tree...

PostSubject: Re: Tanjong 17 Apr pm   Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:05 pm

Bro guy...losing the 6s is actually my fault more then yours... i could have finished it if not for 3 putting twice.

3-3 is ok... me take it as pay school fees loh Wink
Back to top Go down
mloy
Caddy
Caddy


Posts : 4560
Join date : 2009-09-11
Age : 87
Location : East

PostSubject: Re: Tanjong 17 Apr pm   Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:09 pm

drawbias wrote:
Deep down we all knew moly is a true blue buayee ..... Still happy for her in earning the well deserved trophy.... Congrats Monica! I'm drawbias n i will need 7-7 from u the next game, we tee from the same tee box! What a Face

Thanks Drawbias....but 7-7 affraid

_________________
Laughter is the best medicine
Back to top Go down
mloy
Caddy
Caddy


Posts : 4560
Join date : 2009-09-11
Age : 87
Location : East

PostSubject: Re: Tanjong 17 Apr pm   Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:11 pm

pushslice wrote:
pushslice wrote:
TourSwing wrote:
mloy wrote:
zhenxua wrote:
and after we cross over to the other 9, we can help to retrieve the torn limbs and whatever parts left of bro TS and rangereye from hole 16 onwards ...

Don't be surprise... if its my torn limbs you find. My game now very crappy. The more I play the crappier it is. So I am just going to have fun on that day. flower

With a course handicap of 29 ... you can afford to have some fun! have a feeling you'll be laughing all the way to the bank ... Beer

hahaha with a course handicap of 29 and a recent report of a good round unbecoming of a 29 hcap,

I have a feeling she will hoist a trophy next week

told u mloy is gonna get a trophy. Nice BSM the last couple of weeks Laughing

Congrats!

Thanks Pushslice. I was lucky to get course hcp of 29 to get 38 stableford points. Played 99.

I would like to add that I lost to Rangereye and Technospaz. So guys the next round will be 2-2.

_________________
Laughter is the best medicine


Last edited by mloy on Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
chien
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer


Posts : 1817
Join date : 2012-03-22

PostSubject: Re: Tanjong 17 Apr pm   Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:14 pm

Congrats MLoy!!!
cheers cheers

We still have one game outstanding! Very Happy

Any kind souls care to share the scores??
Back to top Go down
mloy
Caddy
Caddy


Posts : 4560
Join date : 2009-09-11
Age : 87
Location : East

PostSubject: Re: Tanjong 17 Apr pm   Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:16 pm

chien wrote:
Congrats MLoy!!!
cheers cheers

We still have one game outstanding! Very Happy

Any kind souls care to share the scores??

Thanks chien.

_________________
Laughter is the best medicine
Back to top Go down
blee67
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer


Posts : 5410
Join date : 2009-12-05
Location : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: Tanjong 17 Apr pm   Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:19 pm

Congrats Mon!

Me not so bad... 5-5 to me can liao... Beer
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Tanjong 17 Apr pm   Today at 6:16 pm

Back to top Go down
 
Tanjong 17 Apr pm
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Tanjong Putri Village or Straits on 4th March (Sunday PM)
» Sentosa Tanjong Course
» Sentosa Tanjong FR - Course Guide
» Sunday Golf Kakis
» Christine Golf course JB

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic :: The Clubhouse :: Local Games-
Jump to:  
Friends of Golf RepublicFriends of Golf RepublicFriends of Golf Republic
Copyright © 2009 Golf Republic. All Rights Reserved.