Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.
HomeFAQCalendarRegisterLog in

Share |

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Golf Professionals
Golf Professionals

PostSubject:   Thu Mar 29, 2012 5:53 pm

Hi everyone,

I've been away from the GR for a while working on a few new projects and am excited to finally put my own website on line.
I'm going to start doing a lot more writing, some more video stuff and be a lot more active on the whole social media scene, Twitter is active @bradfordprogolf, Facebook is a work in progress, an while I know that the website and blogging thing will forever be a work in progress, it's all up with a few posts that you might like to check out.
I am also doing a regular newsletter that features my blog posts, coaching tips and schedule of events so if you are interested, please check out my site, my posts, and maybe subscribe to my newsletter which I will likely put out every couple of weeks.

I have really enjoyed creating it because it keeps me motivated to keep learning and keep sharing.

Also, I have had a lot of really great feedback from those who have attended the Mental Skills Workshop, and the Practice Workshop that I conduct here at the Heartland Golf School @ Jurong Country Club. If you are interested in checking out the workshop(s) please let me know, either by PM here or through my website if you visit.

Have a great weekend all!

Back to top Go down
Course Marshal
Course Marshal

PostSubject: Re:   Thu Mar 29, 2012 7:31 pm

Nice! Thanks for sharing! Will keep a lookout for the newsletter.
Back to top Go down
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic :: The Pro Shop :: Equipment Reviews-
Jump to:  
Friends of Golf RepublicFriends of Golf RepublicFriends of Golf Republic
Copyright © 2009 Golf Republic. All Rights Reserved.