Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.
 
HomeFAQCalendarRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Hello!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Swerve
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer


Posts : 176
Join date : 2009-10-07

PostSubject: Hello!   Wed Oct 07, 2009 12:39 pm

Just thought I'd drop by and say hi to my fellow golf nuts Wink

Brand new golfer of 6 months and I have yet to break 100. Look forward to meeting everybody and getting new kakis!

Merv
Back to top Go down
Uncle Lau
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer


Posts : 1505
Join date : 2009-06-19
Age : 51
Location : AMK Detention Barrack

PostSubject: Re: Hello!   Wed Oct 07, 2009 12:42 pm

Welcome bro ! It been a 2 months since we play in JB golf ! Very Happy

CONGRATS Bro for being a Father soon ! All the Best Bro Merv. !!! Beer

How your game now ? Beer




Swing
Back to top Go down
Swerve
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer


Posts : 176
Join date : 2009-10-07

PostSubject: Re: Hello!   Wed Oct 07, 2009 12:53 pm

Uncle Lau wrote:
Welcome bro ! It been a 2 months since we play in JB golf ! Very Happy

CONGRATS Bro for being a Father soon ! All the Best Bro Merv. !!! Beer

How your game now ? Beer




Swing

Hi Uncle Lau! It has been a while since we have played and I hope you are well! I've been playing consistently at least twice a week at the range and once a week on green at Horizon Hills and/or Palm Villa.

Thanks for the congrats! I cant wait to see my son and am very excited! If he wants to, I'll be happy to send him to golf school when he grows older!

My game has improved a little. Shooting consistently in the 110's now so I'm happy with my progress.

Kukup is a little far but lets try and arrange a game in JB sometime soon!

Thanks,
Merv
Back to top Go down
missmoon
Greens Committee Member
Greens Committee Member


Posts : 4006
Join date : 2009-06-17
Age : 71
Location : LaLa Land~

PostSubject: Re: Hello!   Wed Oct 07, 2009 12:54 pm

Hi Swerve,

Welcome to Golf Republic!!! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.golfrepublic.org
Swerve
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer


Posts : 176
Join date : 2009-10-07

PostSubject: Re: Hello!   Wed Oct 07, 2009 12:55 pm

missmoon wrote:
Hi Swerve,

Welcome to Golf Republic!!! Smile

thanks!
Back to top Go down
Lamts18
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 2514
Join date : 2009-06-19
Location : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: Hello!   Wed Oct 07, 2009 12:57 pm

Swerve wrote:
Just thought I'd drop by and say hi to my fellow golf nuts Wink

Brand new golfer of 6 months and I have yet to break 100. Look forward to meeting everybody and getting new kakis!

Merv


Welcome ... if you are free , can drop by MBGC tonight .. GR forumers will be there for the range meetups ...
Back to top Go down
Swerve
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer


Posts : 176
Join date : 2009-10-07

PostSubject: Re: Hello!   Wed Oct 07, 2009 1:00 pm

Lamts18 wrote:
Swerve wrote:
Just thought I'd drop by and say hi to my fellow golf nuts Wink

Brand new golfer of 6 months and I have yet to break 100. Look forward to meeting everybody and getting new kakis!

Merv


Welcome ... if you are free , can drop by MBGC tonight .. GR forumers will be there for the range meetups ...

Thanks for the invite but am working late this evening. Maybe next week?
Back to top Go down
Lamts18
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 2514
Join date : 2009-06-19
Location : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: Hello!   Wed Oct 07, 2009 1:03 pm

Swerve wrote:
Lamts18 wrote:
Swerve wrote:
Just thought I'd drop by and say hi to my fellow golf nuts Wink

Brand new golfer of 6 months and I have yet to break 100. Look forward to meeting everybody and getting new kakis!

Merv


Welcome ... if you are free , can drop by MBGC tonight .. GR forumers will be there for the range meetups ...

Thanks for the invite but am working late this evening. Maybe next week?

Sure, no worries ... work comes first ... they have range sessions every week ...
Back to top Go down
jaketang
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 2648
Join date : 2009-06-20
Age : 41
Location : East

PostSubject: Re: Hello!   Thu Oct 08, 2009 10:43 pm

welcome welcome... ")
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Hello!   Today at 12:35 am

Back to top Go down
 
Hello!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic :: Welcome to Golf Republic Forum :: Self Introduction-
Jump to:  
Friends of Golf RepublicFriends of Golf RepublicFriends of Golf Republic
Copyright © 2009 Golf Republic. All Rights Reserved.