Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeFAQCalendarRegisterLog in

Share | 

My Day @ Fuzion Golf in Jupiter, Florida.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
mUAr_cHEe
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer

PostSubject: Re: My Day @ Fuzion Golf in Jupiter, Florida.   Wed Oct 21, 2009 6:53 am

S70B wrote:
Hello, its not la. Just a reflection of the black wall that makes it look black.

they are that shiny and reflective? wow?

anyway, i think slinger mistook u for mt lah.... but slinger must be colour blind again. mt honda sports car is black one. u still driving that mustang, right?
Back to top Go down
S70B
Course Marshal
Course Marshal

PostSubject: Re: My Day @ Fuzion Golf in Jupiter, Florida.   Wed Oct 21, 2009 10:02 am

Slinger is not colour-blind but def brand-blind. No wonder during the last game we had, he told me that my car had a blown tyre but I din notice anything at all. Now we know he saw the wrong car.

Yes, still driving this old clunker around. It has seen some miles together with us.

Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: My Day @ Fuzion Golf in Jupiter, Florida.   Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:57 am

Hi Bro S70B,

saw that you were advise to use the 909D3 10.5*, how is this compare to the 9.5*, other than the height.
Back to top Go down
S70B
Course Marshal
Course Marshal

PostSubject: Re: My Day @ Fuzion Golf in Jupiter, Florida.   Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:19 pm

I have been trying it out at a floating range here and I see that the 10.5 has a greater carry distance.

I won't be playing golf till next week. Will try out both old gamer and new one and report back on the results.

Honorary Landscaper
Honorary Landscaper

PostSubject: Re: My Day @ Fuzion Golf in Jupiter, Florida.   Wed Jan 20, 2010 2:48 pm

lennylim wrote:
interesting report... and i thought you were in USA for work...
u are one lucky sod.

this is really serious stuff, and as MC pointed, i guess really beneficial for folks who are fairly consistent ball striker and have good knowledge of equipment.
just reading your post was info overload for me, so if i was doing the fitting, i'll prob be too stressed out trying to hit the ball properly. but its really cool to see all the "flight data" and putter path...

btw, who took all your photos and videos? these fitters are v kind to let u take photos and letting you share it over the web.

US fitters generally don't have a stick up their arse, and tend to be helpful and less BS. Thank god, my fitter in SG is like that, focused more on results than ka-ching, ka-ching.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Day @ Fuzion Golf in Jupiter, Florida.   Today at 12:44 pm

Back to top Go down

My Day @ Fuzion Golf in Jupiter, Florida.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4