Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeFAQCalendarRegisterLog in

Share | 

Vote: Worst Driving Range

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
AuthorMessage
mariateo
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Vote: Worst Driving Range    Wed May 22, 2013 10:34 am

andrew-golf wrote:
Today Tanah Merah is flooded with Chio Bu (s)..

the lady golfers somewhat stole the thunder away from the beautiful course, the good cafe and the excellent service

U were playing yesterday? It was TMCC ladies day hahahahaha course suspended every 3- holes .... Most afternoon flight didn't finish .... I play 9.5 holes... I drank more beers than hit balls :p
Back to top Go down
Acemangill
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Vote: Worst Driving Range    Tue Jun 04, 2013 4:19 pm

there is a regular at punggol range that really gets to me. obnoxious, loud - verbally and in dressing. has the weirdest warm up routine and even weirder driver swing. I think thats all she swings - the driver.

she walks up and down, talking to everyone like Ms Personality...when I arrive, first I try to locate her, before deciding to turn left or right at the entrance.
Back to top Go down
ahnah
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Vote: Worst Driving Range    Tue Jun 04, 2013 4:26 pm

Acemangill wrote:
there is a regular at punggol range that really gets to me. obnoxious, loud - verbally and in dressing. has the weirdest warm up routine and even weirder driver swing. I think thats all she swings - the driver.

she walks up and down, talking to everyone like Ms Personality...when I arrive, first I try to locate her, before deciding to turn left or right at the entrance.

sounds familiar... is she like 1.55m .. slim .. shoulder length hair ?
Back to top Go down
hkhamateur
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Vote: Worst Driving Range    Tue Jun 04, 2013 4:33 pm

Acemangill wrote:

Whahaha.... Razz Razz
Mate, I knw who re referg to liao. Laughing
Punggol range spoke lady! ROFL
Back to top Go down
ahnah
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Vote: Worst Driving Range    Tue Jun 04, 2013 4:38 pm

hkhamateur wrote:
Acemangill wrote:

Whahaha.... Razz Razz
Mate, I knw who re referg to liao. Laughing
Punggol range spoke lady! ROFL

if not wrong.. she took photo with you before at 1 of the night.
Back to top Go down
kamen
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Vote: Worst Driving Range    Tue Jun 04, 2013 4:46 pm

Acemangill wrote:

I think I know who you are referring to. I too found her a little 'loud' initially but after getting an opportunity to speak to her, I find that she's actually a very nice and friendly lady.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/spcasingapore
chien
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Vote: Worst Driving Range    Tue Jun 04, 2013 11:01 pm

Any photo shot ? So I know where to avoid in event I'm there.. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Bangla123
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Vote: Worst Driving Range    Wed Jun 05, 2013 9:04 am

I think Sentosa golf club is definitely the worst range . Champagne isn't kept chilled throughout the session, I feel the caddies could do a better job fetching your basket of balls . And the club house food is definitely not Zagat worthy . Woe
Is to me
Back to top Go down
shimizu.toruk
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Vote: Worst Driving Range    Wed Jun 05, 2013 9:14 am

Bangla123 wrote:
I think Sentosa golf club is definitely the worst range . Champagne isn't kept chilled throughout the session, I feel the caddies could do a better job fetching your basket of balls . And the club house food is definitely not Zagat worthy . Woe
Is to me

Yeah, somemore must pay $8 to go in and hit balls...WTF?! Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
Acemangill
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Vote: Worst Driving Range    Wed Jun 05, 2013 11:11 am

kamen wrote:
I think I know who you are referring to. I too found her a little 'loud' initially but after getting an opportunity to speak to her, I find that she's actually a very nice and friendly lady.

I mean, I am sure she is friendly and all, but theres a time and place for it.
There are some nice chaps there, we have a quiet word now and them have a little chat. her idea of being friendly is screaming her lungs out! was she a platoon commander from an arty unit or what?

She's got to turn it down. Its not a club or a disco where she has to always shout her HELLOS...You come and hit balls ah!!! ( DUH!!) to someone she knows ...affecting 5 bays left and right of that person....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vote: Worst Driving Range    Today at 11:43 pm

Back to top Go down

Vote: Worst Driving Range
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 10 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10