Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.
 
HomeFAQCalendarRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 MBGC 19 May morning

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
zhenxua
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 4638
Join date : 2010-02-11

PostSubject: MBGC 19 May morning   Mon May 14, 2012 10:55 am

MBGC 19 May 9.24am
non-betting game
1) mizzy
2) willie
3) zx
4)

the last push-car gang member cannot make it; interested party please book direct with mbgc
Back to top Go down
zhenxua
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 4638
Join date : 2010-02-11

PostSubject: Re: MBGC 19 May morning   Mon May 14, 2012 11:20 am

1) mizzy
2) willie
3) zx
4) duval

highlight of the day: singapore's very own kevin na vs former number 1 duval
Back to top Go down
Duval_S
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer


Posts : 8185
Join date : 2009-06-19

PostSubject: Re: MBGC 19 May morning   Thu May 17, 2012 12:32 pm

I just want to share with the flight mates that I am very excited to have the chance to be part of this game ..... as this is my May Monthly Medal

Back to top Go down
blee67
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer


Posts : 5410
Join date : 2009-12-05
Location : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: MBGC 19 May morning   Thu May 17, 2012 12:58 pm

zhenxua wrote:
1) mizzy
2) willie
3) zx
4) duval

highlight of the day: singapore's very own kevin na vs former number 1 duval

Who is Singapore's very own Kevin Na ah?
Back to top Go down
zhenxua
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 4638
Join date : 2010-02-11

PostSubject: Re: MBGC 19 May morning   Thu May 17, 2012 6:30 pm

blee wrote:
zhenxua wrote:
1) mizzy
2) willie
3) zx
4) duval

highlight of the day: singapore's very own kevin na vs former number 1 duval

Who is Singapore's very own Kevin Na ah?

me loh, my game confidence is at all time low that i need to practice swing 10 times and waggle 10 times before i pull the trigger ...

but this saturday i will invite my flight mates to saddam me
Back to top Go down
ChrisD
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 3469
Join date : 2009-11-04
Age : 41
Location : Live beside the King

PostSubject: Re: MBGC 19 May morning   Thu May 17, 2012 6:43 pm

Ivan when are u withdrawing ur FD from me?
Back to top Go down
mizzy
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 2702
Join date : 2009-12-11
Location : golf club graveyard

PostSubject: Re: MBGC 19 May morning   Thu May 17, 2012 7:06 pm

zhenxua wrote:
blee wrote:
zhenxua wrote:
1) mizzy
2) willie
3) zx
4) duval

highlight of the day: singapore's very own kevin na vs former number 1 duval

Who is Singapore's very own Kevin Na ah?

me loh, my game confidence is at all time low that i need to practice swing 10 times and waggle 10 times before i pull the trigger ...

but this saturday i will invite my flight mates to saddam me

he xian gu is slow? cannot be.. call me slow maybe..
zx want to get saddam? can... how many strokes you givving? ROFL
Back to top Go down
blee67
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer


Posts : 5410
Join date : 2009-12-05
Location : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: MBGC 19 May morning   Thu May 17, 2012 9:05 pm

zX, if you are slow then I don't know what to call myself Liao.
Back to top Go down
Duval_S
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer


Posts : 8185
Join date : 2009-06-19

PostSubject: Re: MBGC 19 May morning   Thu May 17, 2012 9:28 pm

ACtually playing with ZX is fun...no ah-chi-ah chor on the golf course.....just move on


by the way, pls look out fm my Na-impersonation on 1st hole
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: MBGC 19 May morning   Today at 3:45 pm

Back to top Go down
 
MBGC 19 May morning
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Sunday 17th October - Very Early Morning - Southern Ride
» no PC/HCP can play at MBGC?
» MBGC Golf Pro
» MBGC raises range ball prices
» Me on ITV This Morning!

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic :: The Clubhouse :: Local Games-
Jump to:  
Friends of Golf RepublicFriends of Golf RepublicFriends of Golf Republic
Copyright © 2009 Golf Republic. All Rights Reserved.